Who Are We
A research-oriented company with expertise in computer vision and artificial intelligence, at its core, Orbo is a comprehensive platform of AI-based visual enhancement stack. This way, companies can find a suitable product as per their need where deep learning powered technology can automatically improve their Imagery.
ORBO's solutions are helping BFSI, beauty and personal care digital transformation and Ecommerce image retouching industries in multiple ways.
- Join top AI company
- Grow with your best companions
- Continuous pursuit of excellence, equality, respect
- Competitive compensation and benefits
You'll be a part of the core team and will be working directly with the founders in building and iterating upon the core products that make cameras intelligent and images more informative.
To learn more about how we work, please check out
We are looking for a computer vision engineer to lead our team in developing a factory floor analytics SaaS product. This would be a fast-paced role and the person will get an opportunity to develop an industrial grade solution from concept to deployment.
- Research and develop computer vision solutions for industries (BFSI, Beauty and personal care, E-commerce, Defence etc.)
- Lead a team of ML engineers in developing an industrial AI product from scratch
- Setup end-end Deep Learning pipeline for data ingestion, preparation, model training, validation and deployment
- Tune the models to achieve high accuracy rates and minimum latency
- Deploying developed computer vision models on edge devices after optimization to meet customer requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Understanding about depth and breadth of computer vision and deep learning algorithms.
- 4+ years of industrial experience in computer vision and/or deep learning
- Experience in taking an AI product from scratch to commercial deployment.
- Experience in Image enhancement, object detection, image segmentation, image classification algorithms
- Experience in deployment with OpenVINO, ONNXruntime and TensorRT
- Experience in deploying computer vision solutions on edge devices such as Intel Movidius and Nvidia Jetson
- Experience with any machine/deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, and PyTorch.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Our perfect candidate is someone that:
- is proactive and an independent problem solver
- is a constant learner. We are a fast growing start-up. We want you to grow with us!
- is a team player and good communicator
What We Offer:
- You will have fun working with a fast-paced team on a product that can impact the business model of E-commerce and BFSI industries. As the team is small, you will easily be able to see a direct impact of what you build on our customers (Trust us - it is extremely fulfilling!)
- You will be in charge of what you build and be an integral part of the product development process
- Technical and financial growth!
- 9 years and above of total experience preferably in bigdata space.
- Creating spark applications using Scala to process data.
- Experience in scheduling and troubleshooting/debugging Spark jobs in steps.
- Experience in spark job performance tuning and optimizations.
- Should have experience in processing data using Kafka/Pyhton.
- Individual should have experience and understanding in configuring Kafka topics to optimize the performance.
- Should be proficient in writing SQL queries to process data in Data Warehouse.
- Hands on experience in working with Linux commands to troubleshoot/debug issues and creating shell scripts to automate tasks.
- Experience on AWS services like EMR.
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Integrate front-end components into applications
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Collaborate with UX/UI designers to implement design into the code
- Code review
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
What we are looking for:
- Solid experience as Python Developer
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle)
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API
- Understanding of databases and SQL
- Attention to detail
- Leadership skills
- Self-starter, able to work independently
- Cloud deployment services - Docker, Kubernetes/AWS/Azure/Openshift/GCS etc.
- API deployment / WSGI frameworks - Flask/Django/Bottle/FastAPI etc.
- Basic database operations with Python (CRUD)
Data Analyst preferably with SQL , Advance Excel and Python experience, but with experience in providing deep insights from live data of various products.
- 3+ years of relevant technical experience as a data analyst role
- Intermediate / expert skills with SQL and basic statistics
- Experience in Advance SQL
- Good in Python programming
- Strong problem solving and structuring skills
- Automation in connecting various sources to the data and representing it through various dashboards
- Excellent with Numbers and communicate data points through various reports/templates
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and outside Data Analytics team
- Proactively take up work responsibilities and take adhocs as and when needed
- Ability and desire to take ownership of and initiative for analysis; from requirements clarification to deliverable
- Strong technical communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to understand and articulate the "big picture" and simplify complex ideas
- Ability to identify and learn applicable new techniques independently as needed
- Must have worked with various Databases (Relational and Non-Relational) and ETL processes
- Must have experience in handling large volume and data and adhere to optimization and performance standards
- Should have the ability to analyse and provide relationship views of the data from different angles
- Must have excellent Communication skills (written and oral).
- Knowing Data Science is an added advantage
MYSQL, Python, Advanced Excel, Tableau, Reporting and dashboards, MS office, Analytical skills
- Working closely with business stakeholders to define, strategize and execute crucial business problem statements which lie at the core of improvising current and future data-backed product offerings.
- Building and refining underwriting models for extending credit to sellers and API Partners in collaboration with the lending team
- Conceiving, planning and prioritizing data projects and manage timelines
- Building analytical systems and predictive models as a part of the agile ecosystem
- Testing performance of data-driven products participating in sprint-wise feature releases
- Managing a team of data scientists and data engineers to develop, train and test predictive models
- Managing collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Building data-centric culture from within, partnering with every team, learning deeply about business, working with highly experienced, sharp and insanely ambitious colleagues
What you need to have:
- B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MS/ PhD in Data Science / Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics & Computation with a demonstrated skill-set in leading an Analytics and Data Science team from IIT, BITS Pilani, ISI
- 8+ years working in the Data Science and analytics domain with 3+ years of experience in leading a data science team to understand the projects to be prioritized, how the team strategy aligns with the organization mission;
- Deep understanding of credit risk landscape; should have built or maintained underwriting models for unsecured lending products
- Should have handled a leadership team in a tech startup preferably a fintech/ lending/ credit risk startup.
- We value entrepreneurship spirit: if you have had the experience of starting your own venture - that is an added advantage.
- Strategic thinker with agility and endurance
- Aware of the latest industry trends in Data Science and Analytics with respect to Fintech, Digital Transformations and Credit-lending domain
- Excellent command over communication is the key to manage multiple stakeholders like the leadership team, product teams, existing & new investors.
- Cloud Computing, Python, SQL, ML algorithms, Analytics and problem - solving mindset
- Knowledge and demonstrated skill-sets in AWS
- Experience with relational SQL & NoSQL databases including MySQL & MongoDB.
- Familiar with the basic principles of distributed computing and data modeling.
- Experience with distributed data pipeline frameworks like Celery, Apache Airflow, etc.
- Experience with NLP and NER models is a bonus.
- Experience building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Experience building REST APIs.
Preference for candidates working in tech product companies
- 3+ years of experience in Machine Learning
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Engineering/Science.
- Bachelors/Masters in Engineering/Mathematics/Statistics with sound knowledge of programming and computer concepts.
- 10 and 12th acedemics 70 % & above.
- Strong Python/ programming skills
- Good conceptual understanding of Machine Learning/Deep Learning/Natural Language Processing
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be able to manage team, meet project deadlines and interface with clients.
- Should be able to work across different domains and quickly ramp up the business processes & flows & translate business problems into the data solutions
This position is not for freshers. We are looking for candidates with AI/ML/CV experience of at least 4 year in the industry.
The person holding this position is responsible for leading the solution development and implementing advanced analytical approaches across a variety of industries in the supply chain domain.
At this position you act as an interface between the delivery team and the supply chain team, effectively understanding the client business and supply chain.
Candidates will be expected to lead projects across several areas such as
- Demand forecasting
- Inventory management
- Simulation & Mathematical optimization models.
- Procurement analytics
- Distribution/Logistics planning
- Network planning and optimization
Qualification and Experience
- 4+ years of analytics experience in supply chain – preferable industries hi-tech, consumer technology, CPG, automobile, retail or e-commerce supply chain.
- Master in Statistics/Economics or MBA or M. Sc./M. Tech with Operations Research/Industrial Engineering/Supply Chain
- Hands-on experience in delivery of projects using statistical modelling
Skills / Knowledge
- Hands on experience in statistical modelling software such as R/ Python and SQL.
- Experience in advanced analytics / Statistical techniques – Regression, Decision tress, Ensemble machine learning algorithms etc. will be considered as an added advantage.
- Highly proficient with Excel, PowerPoint and Word applications.
- APICS-CSCP or PMP certification will be added advantage
- Strong knowledge of supply chain management
- Working knowledge on the linear/nonlinear optimization
- Ability to structure problems through a data driven decision-making process.
- Excellent project management skills, including time and risk management and project structuring.
- Ability to identify and draw on leading-edge analytical tools and techniques to develop creative approaches and new insights to business issues through data analysis.
- Ability to liaison effectively with multiple stakeholders and functional disciplines.
- Experience in Optimization tools like Cplex, ILOG, GAMS will be an added advantage.