Skills and experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or a related field. A master's degree is a plus.
· Proven experience as an Automation Engineer or similar role, with a focus on developing and maintaining automated testing frameworks and tools.
· Strong proficiency in programming languages such as Java, Python, or C#, with the ability to write clean, efficient, and maintainable code.
· Extensive experience with test automation tools and frameworks, such as Selenium, Appium.
· Strong knowledge of web technologies, APIs, and database concepts.
· Experience with version control systems, continuous integration, and continuous delivery practices.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
- Experienced in Selenium WebDriver
- Experience with Selector Web Elements, Particularly XPath
- Aware of Core Selenium concepts like different types of Wait, Complex X Paths, Selenium Grid etc.
- Expertise in Java programming language
- Knowhow of Jenkins and setting up a Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Apache POI API for reading and writing data to excel.
- Experienced working in IDE : Preferably Eclipse.
- Experienced in Version Control tool : GIT or SVN.
- Experienced in Testing Framework: Preferably TestNG or JUnit.
- Experienced in Build Tools: ANT and Maven.
- Expertise in at least one programming language - Java/C#
We're currently looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer (Technical Lead) to join one of our QA teams engaged with functional and performance testing (mostly automated), based on Behavior Driven Development, using Cucumber, Java and Selenium.
· Research tools and technologies to assist the Quality Assurance process and the test automation.
· Provide technical guidance to the rest of the team.
· Implement and maintain test automation.
· Analyses product requirements and designs test strategies.
· Takes part in software design discussions, reviews, planning and strategy sessions.
· Defines test plans, creates and executes test cases.
· Provides estimates and manages resources for project management purposes.
· Proactively identifies issues and potential process improvement areas, suggests options and recommends corrective actions.
· Prepares and communicates test status and progress reports.
· Analyses and reports product issues and drives for resolution.
Qualifications & Skills include:
· 4+ years of professional experience in Quality Assurance.
· Experience with test automation frameworks and their integration in the CI/CD process
· Good knowledge sharing and mentoring skills
· Excellent research skills.
· Excellent understanding of software development lifecycle and software testing methodologies.
· Very good knowledge of software architecture, operating systems and computer networks.
· Demonstrated knowledge of agile development processes, software testing and documentation
· Ability to comprehend detailed project specifications as well as the ability to adapt to various technologies and simultaneously work on multiple projects
· Solid analytical and problem solving skills
· Proven oral and written communication skills
· Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence
· Experience working with geographically dispersed teams
· Experience with testing of web services or REST/JSON APIs.
· Experience with Behaviour-Driven Development tools (Cucumber)
· Experience with system level testing (performance, endurance, resilience)
· Experience with virtualization and containerization (AWS, VMWare).
· Familiar with Object Oriented Programming.
· Familiar with Java-based automation frameworks
· Familiar with SaaS concepts and Infrastructure
· Windows/Linux/Unix administration.
· Programming languages.
· Agile software development methodologies.
· B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related discipline
- Experience using Selenium with Java
● Experience developing and executing automated test suites.
Familiarity with the tools, concepts, and methodologies of quality management.
● Good Communication Skills.
This position is for a tester with strong coding skills who likes challenges - someone who is constantly striving for excellence in software test automation.
- Develop automated test cases on a day-to-day basis
- Gather and prioritize user requirements, feed these requirements into overall Automation Framework requirements and test plans
- Train team members on tool use and test automation tools, practices, techniques and best practices
- Communicate cross-functionally throughout the engineering organization
- Continuously monitor and boost test coverage across the product
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or better in CS or related field, with 3+ years experience in software test.
- Exposure to best practices in SQA including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
- Experience in backend Testing using Java, API-Testing,Rest assured ,and Performance testing using Jmeter
- Excellent communications and technical presentation skills
- Initiative to research and build solutions to tough problems in domains like Flash, OpenGL, WebGL where off-the-shelf automation tools might not be available
- Some experience/comfort with working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, troubleshooting skills.
Preferred (Bonus) Qualifications:
- Knowledge of current build and test automation tools and processes, such as JUnit/TestNG, Maven, Jenkins, Mockito, JBehave, Git, etc
- Experience with whitebox testing, code reviews, SDK testing
- Experience with performance testing, stress testing, and advanced aspects of system testing automation.
- Knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, Bash, Ruby or comparable).
What is the role?
This role is for a passionate and meticulous Test Engineer, with a strong focus on ensuring better customer experience through hands-on implementation of QA best practices
- Designing test strategies, covering functional and non-functional requirements, planning, execution, reporting and automating
- 100% automation accountability
- Multitask on release deliverables, customer issues, stake-holder management
- Ensuring traceability matrix processes between requirements, test design, test cases artifacts to achieve 100% customer requirements coverage
- Plan and achieve code coverage targets via test design and test automation
- Prompt and meticulous in reporting status of ongoing tasks/deliverables
- Challenging status-quo, responding to opportunities/organization needs, showing proactive accountability with a strong focus on fundamentals of Test engineering
What are we looking for?
- Deep understanding of SaaS/Web-based applications/ Micro Services architecture
- Strong in fundamentals of Functional and Non-functional testing concepts (Reliability, Stress, Load, Limits, Performance, Scalability, Usability, Security, Configuration/Compatibility, ad-hoc, etc.)
- Automation :
Selenium (Java) OR
API testing (Jmeter, RestAssured)
- SDLC, STLC (Agile), JIRA, Defect Life Cycle
- At least 1 - 4 years of experience in tech product companies.
- BE/BTech/MTech graduate
Pre Screening Questions?
- Are you willing to work as a 100% hands-on Individual Contributor?
- Do you have hands-on experience in test design strategies, covering both Functional and Non-functional testing?
- How many years of hands-on automation experience do you have?
- Please specify scripting languages and tools?
- Are you flexible to work from the office (Bangalore) as and when needed, in a hybrid model?
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team and report to the engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
DeepSource is working on building tools that help developers ship good code. There are over 40 million developers in the world, and all of them write and review code in some form. There’s a massive opportunity to impact how software is built right from where the code is written using automation and intelligence, which not only improves developer productivity but also increases software’s robustness.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will help ensure the experience of our users by ensuring our products meet the highest standards of security, reliability, performance, and user-friendliness. Your work will encompass building automation tooling, test automation frameworks, optimize test automation throughout the continuous integration pipeline, and helping with manual testing.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer, you will:
Help design an end-to-end test strategy and automation framework and implement a comprehensive test suite.
Collaborate with the engineering team to integrate the automation framework into our Continuous Integration workflows.
Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities and track quality assurance metrics.
Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs and improvements.
Perform thorough regression testing on every release and when bugs are resolved.
Work with the engineering team during the development cycles to establish proper test coverage.
Collaborate with engineering and design teams to assess risk and develop test strategies around new features.
We’re looking for someone who has:
At least 2 years of professional experience in QA automation.
Experience using automated testing tools, like TestCafe, Selenium, JUnit, Cypress, Appium, XCTest.
Ability to collaborate and work well with others in a fast-paced, complex environment with attention to detail.
A focus on delivering high-quality code through strong testing practices.
We offer competitive compensation with meaningful stock options, a generous vacation policy, and a workstation of your choice, to name a few of the perks.
We provide Onboarding and KYC solution by harnessing the power of AI & Blockchain which helps Banks, NBFCs, Insurance firms, Fintech, AMFs, and other Financial Institutions.
* Need to lead a team of 2 - 4 people.
* Will be responsible for the testing for the suite of products.
* This person will be owning up the following activities.
[i] Test plan
[ii] Test setup
[iii] Test architecture
[iv] Execution and reporting
* The lead will be interacting with the development and product management team and should ensure clear communication takes place.
* 4+ years of experience in improving the quality of enterprise software applications.
* 4+ years of experience with the creation of test cases, test suites,
requirement matrices, and end-of-test reports.
* 4+ years of experience with developing automated application test
scripts using industry tools that include Selenium or Functional Tester.
* Experience with contributing to the delivery of testing artifacts,
including automated testing plans, performance test plans, test reports,
UAT plans, and traceability matrices.
* Experience with analyzing and documenting software test results.
* Experience with designing, implementing, tailoring, and documenting automated test frameworks used on testing projects.
* Experience with test methodologies, software release cycle, test effort estimation, and tracking.