*Read the job Description before applying
*Only serious Job seekers can apply.
*This is purely work from office mode.
Work Location: Bengaluru
BE/MTech/MCA with Min 70% GPA
Professional Quality Engineering and or development experience range between 3years to 10years.
Immediate joiners preferred.
Who Should apply?
Only for Serious job seekers
Technically Strong Candidates who are willing to take up challenging roles and want to raise their
Why Think n Solutions Software?
Exposure to latest Technology.
Opportunity working in different platforms
Direct client interaction
Rapid Career Growth
Friendly Knowledge sharing Environment
*Additional Perk: Insurance
Candidates will be selected based on logical / technical and scenario-based testing
Note: Candidates who have attended the interview process with TnS in the last 6 months will not be
Good experience in writing comprehensive test plans and test cases.
Responsible for testing critical regulatory systems in Risk Technology.
work closely with the project team to understand the requirements and technologies develop /
implement automated testing for functional enhancements and projects.
Taking complete ownership handling a project.
Understanding of SDLC and STLC and you will work as part of the QA team as a Quality Analyst on a
major Risk Application project within the RISK IT area with the focus contributing to a sound QE
framework to provide quality deliverables in line with our goal to provide exemplary service, system
reliability and most importantly trust to our clients.
Review requirements, determine testing scope, develop effective test strategy and automation
approach, and provide QE estimate on resourcing and timeline.
Prepare and execute automated test cases, and preparing test data and test environment.
Follow automation and process best practices set by the team
Develop automated testing solutions using industry tools.
Continually ensure there is an adequate level of QE automation test coverage for all responsible
Track & resolve issues in a timely manner promptly escalate issues, assess risk and impact on quality
of production release. Communicate QE test approach, test cases, and results, status, issues and
risks with business and project stakeholders.
Functional Skills Desired:
o Banking / Insurance / Retail domain is a plus.
o Interaction with a client a plus.
Hands-on experience in Backend testing - Database
experience with automated testing tools (Selenium, JMeter and API Testing) (Scripting Language:
University degree in Computer Science / Computer Programming / Information Technology or
Proficient with Quality processes, test deliverables, defining Test Strategies, Test Plans and
evaluating Risk Coverage
Experience working in agile/scrum development process
Expert in requirement testability review
Good hands on experience of bug tracking tool
Database and SQL knowledge, specific knowledge of MS SQL Server
Good to have:
Software Quality Certification will be an added advantage
About Think n Solutions
Enabling Solutions For Success
We specialize in building custom technology solutions and providing end to end services across domains such as Claims Management System, Claims Adjusting Software, and Cisco voice portal app.
Our highly motivated team of passionate individuals are well-versed in current technologies and protocols, including major programming languages (Java, Dot net), application servers (Weblogic, WebSphere, Apache) and databases (Oracle, SQL Server). We also have expertise in technologies such as Web Services and SOA. We follow the industry’s best software development practices. Our experienced team of programmers are preferred for custom application development, outsourced software development, business intelligence, Quality Assurance and Testing Services.
Your role at:
1. Understand product objectives, project documents, flow of code and create and execute tests accordingly.
2. Work with developers and in direct contact with our founders to set up, maintain and perform automated testing for micro-services and frontend.
3. Build and maintain tools and methodologies for our test development, coverage and reporting.
4. Including but not limited to documenting, creating and managing bug reports.
5. Maintain and improve our homegrown automated testing framework for running stress tests on video calls to accurately measure call quality.
6. Define/design testing framework from start to finish, integrated as a part of the development process.
7. Contribute to long term vision and strategy for QA and Test Automation with research of
trends and upgrades to remain relevant.
1. An awesome SDET with 2+ years of experience with testing scalable distributed systems, exceedingly comfortable with writing code in JS.
2. Experience with test automation suites and have implemented an automated test using
3. Experience with functional and load testing for RESTful APIs.
4. Comfortable digging/investigating the architecture of systems looking for potential problems and/or experience with bug tracking tools.
5. Problem solver who is not limited/hindered by programming languages. Open to learning new technologies to expand personal impact.
1. Experience with testing real time applications like chatbots, games etc.
2. Experience with WebRTC.
3. Prior experience at a small startup.
- Candidate must have knowledge in the testing domain and must have knowledge of testing of web-based applications.
- The candidate will be responsible for the testing of web-based applications.
The candidate will also act as the Business Analyst for the project.
The eye-catching ability to find bugs from a client’s perspective.
- Exposure to Automation Testing using Testing Tools such as (Selenium Web driver, TestNG, jmeter or similar tools) will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle.
- Familiar with Database testing; good reporting & documenting skills.
- Good analytical skills with Out of the box thinking and can do attitude.
- Should be flexible and adaptable
- Good Problem-solving and Troubleshooting skill
- Will be responsible for creating Test cases and creating Client & Internal Reporting.
Developed in formal collaboration with the University of Cambridge in May 2000, HeyMath! is an Ed-Tech company whose mission is to Raise the Game in Maths for school systems around the world. We do this using technology to deliver engaging teaching methodologies and personalised learning paths for students. HeyMath! has been successfully adopted by CBSE schools since 2004, with positive outcomes for the entire ecosystem.
Check us out at http://www.heymath.com/" target="_blank">www.heymath.com
We plan to work mainly from home in 2022 and the virtual office atmosphere is collegiate, informal and friendly, with small high-impact teams making a difference to customers.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Automation Testing and Devops Specialist:
Experience in automated software testing Significant knowledge of testing tools (JMeter, Selenium)
Demonstrated process based approach to IT Service Delivery e.g. ITIL Ensuring that automated test scripts are created, maintained and executed to meet software release deliverables and project testing requirements
Ensuring that load test scripts are created, maintained and executed to provide consistent baselines and measurement of the performance of applications to meet software release deliverables and project testing requirements
Ensuring application and infrastructure changes are thoroughly tested and test tools are used appropriately to ensure an effective and efficient test process
Provide recommendations on suitable test tools and their maintenance to support automated and load testing needs
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Be responsible to re-define test automation and make it extremely easy to use
- Research on upcoming Test Automation possibilities and strive to make it simple for our users
- Study upcoming trends in Test Automation and in the Software delivery life cycle and come up with innovative solutions to automate Software Quality operations
- Interact with users and various stakeholders to understand their challenges with Test Automation
- Clearly define user challenges and value hypothesis of its solutions
- Propose solutions and work with internal teams to build them
- Clearly define business and functional requirements/stories for identified solutions
- Continuously work with product teams and internal stakeholders to validate value delivered
- Demonstrate solutions to customers and internal stakeholders to solicit feedback
- Should hands-on with Test Automation at the UI, API and other types of test automation
- Should have thorough understanding of Software delivery lifecycle
- Understanding and exposure to Agile and other iterative development models is desired
- Experience in developing automation frameworks in tools like Selenium-Webdriver is desirable
- Thorough experience of using XPath, CSS selectors, etc… is a must
- Should have experience working with Java / JS / Python (any one)
- Sound understanding OO concepts is required
- Experience in automating webservices both SOAP and REST is highly desired
- Must be ready to learn and adapt to different technologies and tools
- A go-getter attitude to problem solving is a must
- Expertise on any other test automation tools is a definite plus
- Understanding of SQL is highly desired
- Understanding and exposure to Continuous integration tools is preferred
- Ready to tune to dynamic work environment as part of rapidly growing startup
- Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal)
- Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to prioritize when under pressure
Greetings from TiGi HR…!
We are hiring for Cloud Test Engineer for our Esteemed client who can join us Immediately.
Position: - Cloud Test Engineer
Experience: - 2+ yrs.
CTC: - Upto 10 LPA
Notice Period: - Immediate to 30 Days
Job Location: - Bangalore (WFH)
- 2-3 years of experience in testing Cloud-based Web applications and services. Experience in testing security and penetration testing.
- Experience with test case development and testing for 100% code coverage.
- Experience with Test case management, source control, and bug tracking tools such as git, SVN and Jira.
- A sharp knack and proactive urge to identify issues / Defects.
- Strong knowledge on Cloud-based Web applications and services.
- Candidate should have knowledge of REST-based API services.
- Knowledge of web application security testing and API security scanning tools.
- Strong experience in validating cloud-based web applications.
- Experience in web application security testing.
- Good understating of rest-based API.
- Experience in identifying vulnerabilities found within web applications.
- Knowledge of Application Security Scanning tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a local team and with a team in the UK.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
*Interested candidates can apply with their updated resume on [email protected]. com
Website- https://statusneo.com/" target="_blank">https://statusneo.com/
· Responsible for defining test strategy for Manual and testing automation
· Responsible for testing for weekly salesforce releases and major releases
· Responsible for regression testing
· Responsible for setting up and implementing test automation for Salesforce
· Prepare test cases for user stories created by Business Analyst as part of Project
· Prepare stest cases for salesforce requirements tracked for development team in service cloud
· Collaborate with developers and Business teams to test and verify that solutions will meet the business requirements
· Participate in key meetings with Business teams including requirement sessions, workshops, system demonstrations, user acceptance testing, and end user training
· Lead User Acceptance testing sessions and collaborate with testers
· Experience aligning QA processes with Agile/Scrum methodology, sprint planning and execution
· 6 + years of Quality Assurance experience with 4 years of exclusive SFDC QA experience
· Should be a certified Salesforce.com Administrator (ADM-201)
· Experience building test plans, test cases and test scenarios
· Extensive knowledge of Salesforce Testing
· Experience with building test classes using Salesforce APEX
· Extensive use of salesforce debug logs to help developers in troubleshooting and root cause analysis
· Background with end to end testing process and methods in Salesforce environment including System Integration
Experience with API testing
· Have In-depth understanding of Salesforce capabilities and constraints
· Experience with setting up regression testing process and framework, including UI, back end, Salesforce components and integrations
· Experience with defining and reporting QA metrics for defined releases
· Experience with configuration, setup and building Automation testing using Selenium, Bitbucket pipelines
At Mudrantar, we are looking for an expert QA Engineer who is highly skilled with Manual as well as Automated Testing. Your primary focus will be Quality of our Software Products and Services. You will ensure that your testing produces robust, secure and user friendly product. You will coordinate with other team members, including front-end, back-end developers, Product Manager and UX/UI designers. Your commitment to team collaboration, perfect communication, and a quality product is crucial.
- Full time employment
- Automated testing of Mudrantar Products and Services to find bugs and report them
- Build test cases and test reports for each product /service release
- Assign bug priorities, signoff before PROD release and reproduce bugs reported by clients or Sales/onboarding Team
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Staying up to date with all recent developments in the testing, automated testing, cross browser testing, smoke testing etc.
- Working closely with development team to achieve robust product development
- Actual experience in Software Testing. (Manual + Automation)
- Candidates must have a basic understanding of databases.
- Sound knowledge of SDLC and STLC.
- Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Prepare test cases , test scenarios , and requirements traceability matrix based on business requirements
- Understand the functions of application , identify defects by testing and analyze it to find the root cause.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
- Sound knowledge of testing and bug reporting tools.
- Knowledge of JIRA will be an added advantage.
- Should be well versed with web , mobile , functional , non functional and UI testing.
- Should have knowledge of Selenium or similar automation tools.
- Knowledge of API testing will be preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with analytical skills.
- Candidates should be able to think out of the Box.
Toppr is India’s leading ed-tech company with a mission to make learning personalised. Our adaptive after-school learning app for classes 5th to 12th is used by over 12 million students. Along with the learning app, our School Operating System (School OS) and the recently Launched Toppr Codr product, provide students with the complete in-school, afterschool and co-curricular learning ecosystem. We have the widest syllabus coverage with over 20 subjects, 20 boards, and 50 exams. We believe each child is unique with distinct learning needs. We are building Toppr as an adaptive platform to increase engagement, optimize learning and improve outcomes for all students. Toppr was started in 2013 by IIT Bombay alumni Zishaan Hayath and Hemanth Goteti and is backed by venture capital firms like SAIF, Helion, Eight Roads, Kaizen and Foundation Holdings
For more info visit : Toppr: Better learning for better results
SDET - Lead
ABOUT THE ROLE
Toppr Technologies works with customers experiencing complicated educational circumstances. Through the provision of online education programmes, we equip students with the confidence, motivation and skills that they need to top and perform outstandingly in their education. You test, debug and support the team. You work closely with Product, Development and Design teams to test and refine product and its specifications. You are an advocate for Toppr's best practices in design and user experience.You will support the technical team with assuring great product quality and perform deployments that meet the deadlines. You improve the user experience and reliability of our systems as we rapidly scale our product and organization.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN TOPPR
- As the business grows, you grow: We want Toppr to be built from within. We look at you as a business leader with the potential to make Toppr a $10B company.
- Learn from the best: Learn from leaders who have built Toppr from the ground up. Work under other engineers who handle different layers of the infrastructure.
- Work in a data-driven team: Understand the importance of validating assumptions about user behaviour. Use various types of testing to ensure we're right (or discover where we go wrong). Utilize data collection, enrichment, analytics, and visualizations to improve our systems.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP
- First day: You’ll be given Knowledge Transfer about the Products.
- First week: You’ll get a deeper understanding of the application and will commence working on minor projects.
- First quarter: You’ll work on a major project that affects the growth of the organisation.
- Experience in writing testing frameworks and automation tools is preferable
- Background in test automation using Java and applicable languages.
- Working knowledge of common automation frameworks such as JUnit or TestNG
- Core development experience as a Software Engineer
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals and data structures
- 2+ years of experience of team handling and automation testing
- Ability to develop positive and negative scenarios for any project assigned
- Ability to work with different kinds groups of people and in pressure.
- Thrive in a fast-paced ambiguous work environment
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Note: Kindly revert with your interest and updated CV ASAP
As an SDET the candidate is expected to develop and maintain automated functional, integration and load tests for web applications that ensure the quality of developed product features. They are supposed to be champions of quality and participate in developing and enhancing continuous delivery solutions. They are expected to participate actively in agile development rhythms (scrum, kanban etc), and be able to read / write good quality code. The role also requires some level of manual testing depending on
1. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years relevant work experience.
2. Experience in unit testing, acceptance testing, integration testing, system/end-to-end testing for
Web applications / REST services
3. Experience in Spring Framework is required
4. Minimum 3 years experience with Java or Groovy or Python
5. Ideally some experience with Spring Boot, Docker, Selenium, AWS
6. Comfortable usage of UNIX-like operating system and basic bash scripting knowledge
7. Spring Framework Knowledge
8. Enjoy working in a self-organizing team environment
9. Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
10. Think further than the solution appears to require
11. Excellent analytical, conceptual and communications skills in spoken and written English
12. Fast learner, high capacity for abstract thinking and structured approach to work plus a hands-on mentality and international mindset.
1. Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and asynchronous
2. Strong understanding of system and application performance characteristics
3. Machine Learning / Computer Vision knowledge
- Manual Testing + Test Automation
- Manual testing (Functional), Database testing
- Exposure in Agile and DevOps
- Excellent communication skills
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Knowledge about API/Service Testing would be important