QA Software Testing Jobs in Ahmedabad
Location: Surat & Ahmedabad
- Draft QA Policies & Procedure.
- Interpret and Implement QA standards.
- Review Implementation and Efficiency of Quality.
- Develop, Recommends and Monitor Corrective and Preventive Activities.
- Analyses deficiencies in service or performance and recommends procedure service improvements to address problem.
- Design and implement defect reduction program.
Required Skills & Qualification:
- Fresher & Minimum 1 year experience can apply for this role.
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of QA & standards
- Manual and Automation Skills
- Outstanding Communication Skills
- Create attention to detail and a result driven approach reliable & trustworthy.
- Evaluate product code according to specifications.
- Generate logs to document testing phases and defects
- Effectively report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues.
- Follow-through and conduct post-release/post-implementation testing
- Basic Logical Power
- Based on tool Code writing language(Major Java)
- Tool Knowledge
- HR Round
- Technical Round
- Practical Round
- Salary Negotiation
- Offer Release
at IndiaNIC Infotech Ltd
- Must possess strong hands-on testing experience of e-commerce Applications and e-commerce platforms, preferably Magento, and Drupal.
- Sound Knowledge of test automation frameworks including designing, maintaining & improving Knowledge of Zephyr, Behat, and BackstopJS QA tools.
- Detailed knowledge of cross-platform testing and environments.
- Well-versed in Defect Tracking & Reporting
- Writing test scenarios and robust functional test cases based on the use case and requirements
- Solving complex problems; taking a new perspective on existing solutions; exercising judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information.
- Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
- Should have strong Analytical and Logical abilities.
- Good to Have Skills: Experience in Agile Scrum methodology or CSTE/CS QA/ISTQB certification
at Genius Placement Service
A firm which work with US Clients
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Familiarity with Cloud security
- Hands on experience with AWS setup troubleshooting.
- Working knowledge of any messaging system [ Kafka prefer] , application server
client-server architecture , any DB (preferably, MongoDB )
- Good understanding of Protocols: http, https, FTP
- Experience over: Windows & Linux Operating systems [ more than user level] or Mac
- Basic knowledge of automation know-how [ API automation, Selenium Java]
- Test to fail mindset, Solid test strategy experience, well versed with QA processes.
- Hands on experience on Performance test angle.
- Should have worked on defining test cases for enterprise products [ prefer on cloud]
- Min 4 year experience
- Not more than 10 year experience.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week (11 AM to 7 PM).
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12
PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here
because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period
at Hexagon Innovations Pvt Ltd
MyClassCampus is a product based SaaS Company from Ahmedabad providing ERP Solution to the EdTech Industry.
We are hiring QA Engineer
The Job Description is as follows:
#QualityAnalyst #QualityAssurance #ManualTester #QA #QC #Tester #IT
#Exp: 6 Months to 1.5 years
● Experience in testing web and mobile apps, ERP websites testing.
● Review and analyze system specifications
● Collaborate with Senior QA to develop effective strategies and test plans
● Execute test cases (manual) and analyze results
● Report bugs and errors to development teams
● Conduct post-release / Post-implementation testing
#Reason_to_join_us: * Good hike on current CTC
* Friendly Environments + Supportive staff
* Lots of celebrations of festivals and birthday
* Growing 5+ years old Product-based IT company
at MobileFirst Applications Private Limited
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Knowledge of the quality assurance and testing concepts, methodologies, metrics, automated testing frameworks, and documentation standards.
- Should have knowledge/experience in creating Test Plans, Test scripts, Test cases.
- Collaborate well with others. Ability to translate technical concepts into easy-to-understand terms.
- Preferred knowledge/understanding of different mobile operating systems (Android, iOS)
- Preferred knowledge/experience testing both front-end (GUI)and back-end (database query) applications
- Experience using Git / Github
- 5+ years of work experience as a Web/Mobile Tester
- Hands on experience on manual testing
- Basic knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Well versed with all stages of software development & software testing life cycle
- Proficient in test case preparation
- Solid experience in preparing test strategies, writing test plans, test cases and test data
- Identify, analyze, and document defects using bug defect tracking tools (Such as Jira)
- Good understanding of different testing types like Functional, Regression, Integration, Smoke, Database etc.
- Knowledge on JMeter, Postman will be an added advantage
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with team to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle