Jobs at Talentojcom
As a DevOps , You should be strong in both the Dev and Ops part of DevOps. We are looking for someone who has a deep understanding of systems architecture, understands core CS concepts well, and is able to reason about system behaviour rather than merely working with the toolset of the day. We believe that only such a person will be able to set a compelling direction for the team and excite those around them.
If you are someone who fits the description above, you will find that the rewards are well worth the high bar. Being one of the early hires of the Bangalore office, you will have a significant impact on the culture and the team; you will work with a set of energetic and hungry peers who will challenge you, and you will have considerable international exposure and opportunity for impact across departments.
- Deployment, management, and administration of web services in a public cloud environment
- Design and develop solutions for deploying highly secure, highly available, performant and scalable services in elastically provisioned environments
- Design and develop continuous integration and continuous deployment solutions from development through production
- Own all operational aspects of running web services including automation, monitoring and alerting, reliability and performance
- Have direct impact on running a business by thinking about innovative solutions to operational problems
- Drive solutions and communication for production impacting incidents
- Running technical projects and being responsible for project-level deliveries
- Partner well with engineering and business teams across continents
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science or closely related field
- 4 - 6 years professional experience in DevOps, with at least 1/2 years in Linux / Unix
- Very strong in core CS concepts around operating systems, networks, and systems architecture including web services
- Strong scripting experience in Python and Bash
- Deep experience administering, running and deploying AWS based services
- Solid experience with Terraform, Packer and Docker or their equivalents
- Knowledge of security protocols and certificate infrastructure.
- Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Broad experience with cloud hosted applications including virtualization platforms, relational and non relational data stores, reverse proxies, and orchestration platforms
- Curiosity, continuous learning and drive to continually raise the bar
- Strong partnering and communication skills
- Past experience as a senior developer or application architect strongly preferred.
- Experience building continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines
- Experience with Zookeeper, Consul, HAProxy, ELK-Stack, Kafka, PostgreSQL.
- Experience working with, and preferably designing, a system compliant to any security framework (PCI DSS, ISO 27000, HIPPA, SOC 2, ...)
- Experience with AWS orchestration services such as ECS and EKS.
- Experience working with AWS ML pipeline services like AWS Sagemak
As an SDET the candidate is expected to develop and maintain automated functional, integration and load tests for web applications that ensure the quality of developed product features. They are supposed to be champions of quality and participate in developing and enhancing continuous delivery solutions. They are expected to participate actively in agile development rhythms (scrum, kanban etc), and be able to read / write good quality code. The role also requires some level of manual testing depending on
1. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years relevant work experience.
2. Experience in unit testing, acceptance testing, integration testing, system/end-to-end testing for
Web applications / REST services
3. Experience in Spring Framework is required
4. Minimum 3 years experience with Java or Groovy or Python
5. Ideally some experience with Spring Boot, Docker, Selenium, AWS
6. Comfortable usage of UNIX-like operating system and basic bash scripting knowledge
7. Spring Framework Knowledge
8. Enjoy working in a self-organizing team environment
9. Strong debugging, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
10. Think further than the solution appears to require
11. Excellent analytical, conceptual and communications skills in spoken and written English
12. Fast learner, high capacity for abstract thinking and structured approach to work plus a hands-on mentality and international mindset.
1. Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and asynchronous
2. Strong understanding of system and application performance characteristics
3. Machine Learning / Computer Vision knowledge
Years of Exp : 4 - 8yrs
Job Location: Mumbai/Bangalore
We are looking for a Sr. Back end web developer/Lead passionate towards building high
performance web applications which can scale for B2C businesses. We are looking for
self-driven individuals who love to find innovative solutions and can perform under pressure. An eye for details and being proud of produced code are the must have attributes for this job.
●You will be responsible for converting Product team requirements to modular, testable and efficient code.
●You will be required to design and implement data storage solutions (Databases, caching
●You will also be required to cater to NFRs related to security and performance.
●At least 5 years of experience in working on NodeJS/Java/Ruby
●Proficiency in RDBMS such as MySQL/PostgreSQL.
●Experience of building/deploying applications on AWS is a definite advantage.
●Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries like Sequelize is required.
●Experience in some NoSQL databases (e.g. DynamoDB/Elasticsearch/Redis Cache etc) is a definite plus.
●Good understanding on architectural patterns (e.g. MVC) is required.
●Good communication and analytical skills are the basic needs for this role.
●An urge to create awesome applications that people will enjoy using is a must.
●Other technologies : MySQL , Redis, AWS, Microservices, REST API .
●AWS or some cloud experience.
●Should have built web application technology.
●Should have understanding of DevOps and Database.
●Should have done application performance tuning.
●Engineering graduates from Tier I or II institutes.
●B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
● Knowledge of database fundamentals and fluency in advanced SQL, including concepts
such as windowing functions
● Knowledge of popular scripting languages for data processing such as Python, as well as
familiarity with common frameworks such as Pandas
● Experience building streaming ETL pipelines with tools such as Apache Flink, Apache
Beam, Google Cloud Dataflow, DBT and equivalents
● Experience building batch ETL pipelines with tools such as Apache Airflow, Spark, DBT, or
● Experience working with messaging systems such as Apache Kafka (and hosted
equivalents such as Amazon MSK), Apache Pulsar
● Familiarity with BI applications such as Tableau, Looker, or Superset
● Hands on coding experience in Java or Scala
We are looking for a Front end web developer passionate towards building high performance web
applications which can scale for B2C businesses. We are looking for self-driven individuals who love to
find innovative solutions and can perform under pressure. An eye for details and being proud of produced
code are the must have attributes for this job.
● You will be responsible for converting Product team requirements to modular, testable and
● You will be required to design and implement data storage solutions (Databases, caching layers
● You will also be required to cater to NFRs related to security and performance.
● Excellence in React JS/AngularJS.
● Excellent in HTML5 and CSS3.
● Hands on experience of UI Libraries like jQuery.
● Hands on experience with code versioning systems like Git, SVN.
● Hands on Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
● Experience with Responsive/Mobile Design.
● This person is excited about creating pixel perfect, reusable, extensible, flexible, high-performing
front-end experiences that integrate seamlessly with back-end code.
● The ability to adapt to the ever-changing technology landscape.
● You are excited about keeping up-to-date by experimenting with new technologies and
Years of Exp: 4-8 yrs
● Engineering graduates from Tier I or II institutes.
● B.E/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech