Job Title: Test Engineer
We are seeking a Test Engineer with 3 to 6 years of experience to join our dynamic testing team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in manual/Automation testing, excellent communication skills, the ability to write comprehensive test cases, and a deep understanding of the domain in which our products operate. The Manual Tester should be a proactive team player, capable of taking ownership of their work, maintaining good rapport within the team and across other teams, and providing clear and accurate documentation of testing activities. Hands on experience in automation testing and API testing.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3 to 6 years of experience in manual testing and automation testing.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
- Strong test case writing/execution and Automation scripting skills.
- Deep domain knowledge relevant to the software under test.
- Proactive and self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership.
- Effective documentation and reporting skills.
- Experience with Web Automation is mandatory and mobile automation is an added advantage.
- Experience with API testing.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
CYGNVS (Cyg-nus) is an acronym which means CYber GuidaNce Virtual Space.
CYGNVS was founded on the mission of working together to ensure all organizations worldwide are better prepared for and can respond to a cyber crisis. We believe organizations shouldn’t have to experience a prolonged, expensive disruption when a cyber crisis occurs. That’s why we created a secure, easy-to-use platform that helps you keep messages in one place, access all your files and know exactly what to do to get back to business faster.
A guided cyber crisis response platform to drive
an efficient response, recover faster and reduce
the costs of a cyber crisis.
Who we are:
F22 Labs was started in 2014 by Murtuza and Hari, 2 childhood friends who always dreamt of starting a business of their own. After working at leading startups initially in their careers, they decided to take the plunge.
Over the last 7 years, we’ve been fortunate and blessed to have worked with 250+ entrepreneurs, who have trusted us with their dream of building their startups. Some of them include Hollywood celebrities like BJ Novak and Fortune 500s like Pizza Hut Inc.
Some of our products have gone on to be used, loved and have received investment from Charlie Cheever(Cofounder of Quora), Snoop Dog(does he even need an introduction?), Evan Williams (Cofounder of Twitter) and have been nominated for awards like the Webbys.
F22 Labs has won the Top 10 Software development company awards from highly respected Clutch.co for multiple years.
One cool thing about working at F22 Labs is you can never be bored. We’re working on various products cutting across different industries like: HealthCare, Non Profits, Entertainment, B2B SaaS, Ecommerce, Fashion, Sports, Travel, Fintech, Marketplaces, EdTech, LegalTech, IOT.
We have presented our products at international conventions like WebSummit Lisbon, RiseConf HongKong, Collision Conf New Orleans, Pizza Expo Las Vegas
What we do:
We build beautiful, robust and scalable web and mobile applications for idea stage founders and growth stage startups based out of USA, Canada, Mexico, Middle East, India, Nigeria, South Africa, Singapore etc.
Our Core Values:
- Honesty & Transparency: Speak your mind and do what feels right.
- Empathy: Be kind. Listen Intently. Trust by default.
- Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish: Have childlike curiosity and hunger to learn.
- Hustle Hard: Do more with less.
- Teach, don’t preach: Knowledge grows when shared.
- State of the Art gadgets
- Complete Health coverage for you and your family
- Flexible work timings
- Remote friendly
Our Hiring process:
- A Profile Review: Resume, Portfolios, personal websites, Github, anything else you want to share with us.
- A Technical task that relates to the work you will be doing
- A Final round of interview
- An Offer and onboard you are!
Know more about us @F22Labs:
We’re seeking a qualified QA analyst responsible for the testing phase of the production process to ensure that final products meet F22 standards.
A detail-oriented professional responsible for the development and implementation of inspection activities, the detection and resolution of problems, and the delivery of satisfactory outcomes. Duties include identifying whether products are functional, reliable and meet the end user's expectations.
What will you work on?
- Design and implement testing plans for products
- Identify procedures and scenarios for the quality control of products and services
- Process product reviews and inform the development team of defects and errors
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the development team
- Monitor efforts to resolve product issues and track progress
- Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meets end-user expectations
- Spot areas for improvement to enhance the product's efficiency
- Research the current market for similar products and compare results
Monthly & Daily responsibilities
- Plan, execute, and oversee inspection and testing of the incoming and outgoing product to confirm quality conformance to specifications and quality deliverables
- Assist operations and local quality function in tracking, documenting, and reporting quality levels as well as CSR, environmental and health and safety goals/KPIs
- Analyze and investigate product complaints or reported quality issues to ensure closure in accordance with company guidelines and external regulatory requirements
- Develop or update company complaint and inspection procedures to ensure capture and investigation, as well as proper documentation of complaints
- Monitor risk-management procedures, and maintain and analyze problem logs to identify and report recurring issues to management and product development
- Provide training and support to quality assurance team on systems, policies, procedures, and core processes
Do you fit in?
- Extensive experience in quality control preferred
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative and innovative thinker
- Diligent and meticulous
- High regard for safety standards and quality control
Rezo.AI is an AI-Powered Contact Center that enables enterprises to enhance customer experience and boost revenue by automating and analyzing customer agent interactions across multiple channels including voice, email, chat/WhatsApp, and social, at the required scale, whilst training agents with minimal costs.
How do we do it
Rezo's AI-Powered contact center leverages groundbreaking technologies in AI, ML, ASR, NLP, RPA, and predictive intelligence to transform customer experience and reduce costs by automating, analyzing customer-agent conversations across multiple channels including voice, email, chat/ Whatsapp, and social media, whilst coaching them.
We are looking for a knowledgeable, detail-oriented person to help us test our code. As a QA Tester, you will work alongside our engineering team to ensure that our code is top-notch. By performing tests on our code and communicating the results with our engineering team, you can help us produce the most effective products that delight our clients. Your expertise will be crucial to help us identify and resolve bugs, glitches, and any other issues.
In this role you will collaborate with the engineering team and shall be responsible for:
• Test new and existing features (units and integration) and report errors and failures
• Work collaboratively with the developing team to correct errors and participate in testing for product releases
• Gathering requirements
• Test automation and test methodology (ex: TDD or BDD)
• Expertise in Test case design and test case execution.
• 2+ years of experience as a QA Manual Tester
• Experience in Manual testing dashboards and chatbots shall be a plus.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or college diploma in QA Testing
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to solve complex problems
• Determination and tenacity to commit to the end when solving issues
• Defects triage and follow up on the defects fixes.
• Worked with the developers and the functional team
• Understanding of Business Logic
• Concise writing
• Critical thinking skills
• Understanding of User Experience
Work at the heart of AI and customer engagement.
If you are fascinated by AI and looking to work with the latest AI technologies, in a fast-growing and flexible work environment with immense growth opportunities, come and join us.
Rezo is the place to be if you want to work in an atmosphere where you can do meaningful research, contribute to the platform, and grow fast.
We believe that allowing employees to pursue their interests and challenge the existing quo only helps to make Rezo a successful workplace. To that end, we are committed to assisting our employees in enhancing the skills that are vital to their professional growth.
FOCUS, INTEGRITY, TEAMWORK, PASSION, INNOVATION
We are a fast-paced start-up with some of the best talents from diverse backgrounds. Working together to solve customer service problems. We believe a diverse workforce is a powerful multiplier of innovation and growth, which is key to providing our clients with the best possible service and our employees with the best possible career. Diversity makes us smarter, more competitive, and more innovative.
Visit our website: https://rezo.ai/ for more information
- Building up and leading the Testing Team to the success of project
- Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery
- Deploying and managing resources for testing
- Applying the appropriate test measurements and metrics in the product and the Testing Team
- Planning, deploying and managing the testing effort for any given engagement.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e. g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
We are looking for a high-energy, detail-oriented, and technically-savvy Quality Assurance
Engineer (QAE). Should be an excellent individual contributor capable of understanding and
driving test execution with minimal help. Who can work towards understanding application
performance, functionality, and features to great depth enabling them to report issues, take
ownership and drive them to closure.
What will you be doing?
Develop and execute automated tests and test plans
Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of the products(API and App)
Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of
the development process
Work with Engineering and product to understand the overall product requirements and
technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
Ensure the highest quality product delivery with security.
Evaluating and integrate open source and in house developed toolsets
What will you need ?
Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
2-6 years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience in manual testing for Application and APIs
Experience in automation testing using available framework.
Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, testing frameworks and tools
Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test execution and reporting.
Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical partners.
Understanding & experience with software design pattern, restful APIs and microservice
Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
We strive to build a workplace that helps everyone nurture a growth mindset and here's what our https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Typito-Reviews-E4837925.htm" target="_blank">Glassdoor reviews say. You can learn more about https://typito.com/blog/thing-called-culture-typito/" target="_blank">our culture here and http://blog.typito.com/why-we-are-building-typito/" target="_blank">here's why we are building Typito.
If all of this looks exciting, please continue reading.
We are looking for a Product QA Analyst, with at least 2 years of QA experience and who will undertake the Quality Assurance testing of our web app (https://typito.com). Apart from QA, the role entails working closely on product lifecycle and product evolution along with the Product Management and the Technology team.
- Become the gate-keeper for Product Quality that we offer our customers and uphold the high standard of customer happiness we've achieved so far - https://www.g2.com/products/typito/reviews
- Work closely with engineers and product managers in rolling out new features and enhancements across Typito.
- Own and manage an exhaustive list of test-cases as part of the product development and document iterations of testing we do
- Develop an understanding of the Typito product and document use-case scenarios
- Own efforts on Functional, Regression, UI testing for Web and Mobile
- Participate in product feature rollouts and suggest useful feature additions on the app and recommend improvements in Typito to enhance user experience
- Be an advocate of app performance and lead initiatives on this front.
- Experience - At least 2 years experience being part of a QA team with defined responsibilities that gave you exposure to efficient testing and deployment processes.
- Impeccable communication skills - You'll be collaborating with multiple teams, having the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people is necessary.
- Critical thinking skills - You know how to think from a customer's perspective throughout the entire development cycle #empathy. You should be able to create lots of "What If" scenarios and make sure the app is battle-tested to handle those scenarios.
- Quick learner - Typito app is changing at a rapid pace, there is no single way to handle issues that come up. You must adapt quickly to new tools and techniques that keep improving your own workflow.
- Collaboration skills - As mentioned above, you'll be collaborating with developers and product managers, alike. It's important that you understand how to convey important issues to other people, and to listen well. We believe in the power of red-flagging and we expect the QA function to help us get upto speed on challenges faced by our customers.
- Automation testing skills is a strong plus as we would be experimenting with automation suites that can make our QA function more robust and efficient.
We are Hiring candidates for our Application Team
Looking to hire members for the application team who will Test and Support the application suite and eventually gather requirements and handle deliverables.
Responsibilities for the Role:
- Develop a full understanding the Product workflow.
- Collaborate closely with technical team members to solve the client requirements /study the feasibility.
- From future requirements analyze possible users stories /use cases for ascertaining the feasibility and preparing acceptance criteria/necessary steps for verification & validations.
- Preparation of test cases & scenarios.
- Participate in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Analyze test results, errors/bugs, and usability and database impact.
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
- Participate in Application support activities to solve real time client issues.
- Manage client calls 24/7 and work on incident tickets to provide solutions in time.
- Good communication and Presentation skills.
Interview Rounds (May Vary): Technical Written Test followed by Presentation/GD and then PI.
Note: Selected candidates will be hired for internship
Paid Internship period: 1-3months.
Based on performance candidate will be hired as a permanent/fulltime employee.
automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
• Review and analyse system specifications
• Develop effective strategies and test plans
• Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results
• Evaluate product code according to specifications
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects
• Report bugs and errors to development teams
• Help troubleshoot issues
• Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software
• Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
• Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and
• BCA/MCA/ B.Tech
• Relevant Experience should be 1-3 years