- Create test plans and test cases to cover the documented business requirements and design specifications
- Responsible for performing test execution, test analysis and debugging and own end-to-end testing for assigned projects
- Be able to describe accessibility issues and recommendations for resolving them to non-subject matter expert engineers. (Bug reporting)
- Recommends technical strategies to contribute to the overall effectiveness and quality of testing projects to meet business needs
- Generate, report, and act upon Triage Key Performance Indicators supporting key Quality metrics
- A minimum of 2 years QA experience which includes leading various test efforts including System test, Integration test, User Acceptance Test and Regression Test
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes (like white box, black box, and automation methodologies)
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles
- Working knowledge of Security Testing, Sanity testing, Smoke testing, regression testing, Boundary value analysis, Exploratory testing, stress testing & UAT testing
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid - Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
Why join us:
- Because you get an opportunity to make a difference, and have a great time doing that.
- You are challenged and encouraged here to do stuff that is meaningful for you and for those we serve.
- You should work with us if you think seriously about what technology can do for people.
- We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people's collective energy and unwavering focus on the customer, and that's how it will always be.
- Seeks to continuously improve test processes (Root Cause Analysis, Correction and Preventions
- Implement critical knowledge transfer and communication processes with all teams
- Test Management – Ensure effective and efficient application of test processes and tools
- Continuous Improvement – Help define, improve and implement test processes and tools
- Responsible for management and coordination of all testing activities on assigned projects including definition of testing approach, testeffort estimation, progress and status reporting, training and education on QA processes and tools
- Providing continuous review and recommendations for improvement of processes related to status reporting/dash-boarding and QA
- Coaches and supports team – Knowledge Transfer
- Define project requirements and deliverables based on scope
- Plan coverage projects from initiation through closing states
- Create test coverage documentation, test execution plans, and metrics reports
- Role: Senior QA Engineer
- Experience: 1+ Years
- CTC: Up to 45k(Hike on current CTC)
Must-Have Skills (Mandatory):
- QA professional with 1+ years of experience in Manual testing
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and customer interfacing skills.
- Must have good analytical and sharp observation skills
- Should have good experience writing test scenarios and test cases.
- Should have worked in larger enterprise-level applications.
- Testing and proving that the software meets major architectural requirements
- Developing clear, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases that align with the business/ functional requirements
- Proving scalability and performance of software and ensuring the quality of the system as a whole.
- Developing and automating tests for software validation and detecting bug issues
- Preparing file defect reports and reporting test progress
- Analyzing test results, detecting issues and tracking root causes
- Documenting technical issues and solutions
- Building automated testing systems for regular checks
- Participating in assessing and adopting new testing tools or methodologies
What you need to have:
- 2-4 years of experience.
- Exposure to and understanding of Webpage HTML structure and browser developer tools
- Previous experience using Cross-Browser test tools such as BrowserStack
- Previous experience working in a Linux environment
- Ability to Analyze Network traffic using tools such as Charles Proxy, Fiddler, or similar tools
- Previous experience testing web API’s
- Ability to query SQL Databases
- Proven experience working within an Iterative/Agile SDLC
- Experience working with CI platforms
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Software Development Life Cycle processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology
- 1-3 years of experience or training received as a Software Tester for web and mobile applications or similar roles. #software testing
- Good knowledge of Test case preparation.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong analytical and documentation skills to present findings to team members.
- Analyze client requirements for validity and feasibility
- Good logical thinking
- Execute all levels of testing - Software Tester - Manual testing
- Detect and track defects and inconsistencies
- Good knowledge in JIRA, Agile/Scrum.
We are building a global content marketplace that brings companies and content creators together to scale up content creation processes across 10 content verticals and 150+ content categories. Over the past 3.5 years we’ve worked with brands like India Today, Amazon India, Adobe, Swiggy, Dunzo, Businessworld, Times Group, Digit, Wittyfeed, YourStory etc. along with 350+ brand companies like BookMyShow, UpGrad, Yulu, Paisabazaar, Zivame, Yatra, Bewakoof, Imarticus Learning etc. to create content that is meticulous and customized according to our clients' needs.
We are on the path to building a global on-demand content marketplace platform that allows for collaboration, discovery and upskilling for all our creators. Now we are in a rapid expansion phase to enter into more content service offerings and engage a wide spectrum of content creators, and to facilitate all our ambitions, we are planning to launch multiple product verticals and we are looking for a QA Engineer who has a keen eye for user interaction and production functioning, and a curious mind to tangle-and-untangle them.
- We’re looking for someone who is enthusiastic, comfortable with uncertainty, flexible, great with people and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves and get their hands dirty.
- If you think you have the spark and a constantly simmering pot of ideas, this is the chance for you!
- Take ownership of the testing, identifying issues and subsequent fixing in entire PDLC
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Quality review and signoff of new features
- Understand product architecture and functionality
- Create Test Case/Test script writing
- Should be ready to convert unvaried test cases into automated test scripts
- Create, maintain, and execute functional, regression, and exploratory tests
- Provide test case coverage and defect metrics to substantiate release decisions
- Provide support and assistance to business and users on reported production issues
- Creates temporary "work-arounds" for immediate customer/ end users issues
- Communicate with PMs and engineers on reported issues
- Participate in product discussions & refine the acceptance criteria
- Communicate high-value use cases and customer feedback to the product team
The ideal candidate must have -
- At least 2 years of practical experience in defining, developing, maintaining and executing test cases
- Prior experience dealing with full product development lifecycles and multiple releases
- Experience of working with Web, Mobile, and API Testing
- Basic understanding of good programming practices, architecture and design patterns
- Knowledge of Performance & Security Testing
- Solid analytical & problem-solving skills and experience of working in Agile process management methodology
- Should be excellent at communication, be able to explain ideas clearly.
- Must be extremely proactive and self-starter.
- Good knowledge of test automation tools like PyTest, Mocha, Cypress or comparable is a big plus.
We are looking for a can do it attitude, and the ability to deliver with high velocity and high-quality at the same time.
This person MUST have:
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent.
- Experience testing IOT devices managed by cloud.
- Manual testing experience and a desire to learn and work with the latest technologies. Web, Cloud and Mobile App testing.
- Develop test plans, cases, and scripts; schedule and execute test cycles; contribute to testability & quality of software.
- Reports all defects accurately; facilitate problem tracking and successful resolution; assess and communicate various risks involved and provide necessary assistance to engineers and stakeholders.
- Basic knowledge of automation know-how [ API automation, Python] - Test to fail mindset, Solid test strategy experience, well versed with QA processes. - Hands on experience on Performance test angle.
- Min 1 year experience
- Not more than 10 year experience.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week (9 PM IST to 2 AM IST(10 hours in your suitable time) , Monday to Saturday).
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
- Strong analytical skills -ability to understand and analyze business requirements.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- Strong sense of teamwork, personal integrity, responsibility, and accountability
- Experience working with demanding deadlines, high workload, and some degree of conflicting priorities
- Able to learn quickly with minimal supervision
- Should have extensive knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) Methodologies and processes
- Must have experience in Functional Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT), Performance Testing, Portal Testing, Translation Testing, Usability Testing
- Must have experience is writing test cases and test strategies based on the customer requirements
- Minimum 3 years to maximum 6 years of SAP Functional Testing experience
- Experience in independently solving Business problems related to Testing and able to drive continuous improvement in Testing space
- Able to bring in Industry Best Practices and arrive at Strategies to benchmark and drive the maturity of Testing Processes
- Experience in Test Management using JIRA
- Experience in Preparation, Execution, Validation, Documentation of Test Processes
- Define, manage and create test data for Demo systems
- Experience in interface testing between SAP & non-SAP applications is needed for specific customers
- Functional knowledge in SAP PM, SAP PLM, SAP MM and SAP ISU will be a plus
- Experience with SAP Mobile Platform is a plus
- Experience of automation test tools will be an added advantage
- Experience in eCATT is a plus
- Experience in setting up Demo data is a plus
- Experience in working with LSMW is a plus
at Well-known Service based company in BFSI (Finance) Domain.
Role: Functional QA - Investment Banking & Capital Market
Location: Bangalore/ Mumbai
Notice: Immediate to 30 Days Max.
Key Skills: Functional Testing, UAT Testing, Jira, ALM
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Should be able to communicate effectively with Teams and able to validate Testing Criteria is sufficient as part of Requirement
- Should have prior experience in Investment Banking & Capital markets (OTC derivatives)
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test strategy
- Experience in analysing the Business requirements / user stories
- Good to have prior wealth management experience.
- Regulatory Reporting will be added advantage
- Should have experience in testing tools - ALM, Jira, SQL and Unix
- Experience working in Agile development process
- Self-motivated, interactive, hard-working, energetic, organized and detail-oriented
- Well Versed with Testing Process.
including PC, Mobile (app & HTML5) versions if available
Learn to be repetitive as well as unexpected. Basically you're trying to break the application /
portal / game!
Concentrate on certain areas of the game and try every possibility available
Compare new versions of game and replicate previous bugs to see if they have been fixed
Play game using different settings and options if available
Check for content, hyperlinks, landing pages, registrations, campaigns, deposits, withdrawal etc.
Test different versions of the game including PC, Mobile (app & HTML5) versions if available
Report any error codes that may pop up and report them to bug tracking software or manually.
Proof any other documentation with game including manuals, instructions and other booklets
Understand the difference between reporting a bug and reporting a feature
Prepare test cases for manual, automation
Get the new ideas to improve product
Defining processes for test plan and several phases of testing cycle.
Planning and scheduling several milestones and tasks like alpha and beta testing.
Work closely on the deadlines of the project
Ensure the team is focusing on automation along with manual testing.
Keep raising the bar and standards of all the quality processes with every project.
We are looking for Quality Analysts responsible for ensuring the quality of our products. Your primary responsibility will be to understand the product scope, prepare test cases, and execute test cases and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated user experience and product quality is essential.
- Should possess excellent knowledge about software testing
- If candidate has done any testing certification or any relevant experience, will be preferred
- Analyzing the requirements from clients
- Should have very good written and verbal communication skills
- Arranging Test Environment to execute the test cases
- Hands on experience to write test plans and test cases.
- Defect Tracking
- Should have keen eye for detail and can create clear, concise detail-oriented test plans/cases
If you are looking forward for this opportunity, kindly apply with us with below asked details: