- Seeks to continuously improve test processes (Root Cause Analysis, Correction and Preventions
- Implement critical knowledge transfer and communication processes with all teams
- Test Management – Ensure effective and efficient application of test processes and tools
- Continuous Improvement – Help define, improve and implement test processes and tools
- Responsible for management and coordination of all testing activities on assigned projects including definition of testing approach, testeffort estimation, progress and status reporting, training and education on QA processes and tools
- Providing continuous review and recommendations for improvement of processes related to status reporting/dash-boarding and QA
- Coaches and supports team – Knowledge Transfer
- Define project requirements and deliverables based on scope
- Plan coverage projects from initiation through closing states
- Create test coverage documentation, test execution plans, and metrics reports
Sunstone is a leading higher education service provider that works with academic institutions in up-
skilling students for employability. Sunstone offers career oriented training interventions for
undergraduate and postgraduate students at 30+ institutions across 25 cities.
Sunstone’s training programs are industry endorsed to enhance employability. These programs are
designed for hybrid delivery with unparalleled focus on soft skills and personality development.
Sunstone’s focus is to provide students with holistic educational experience.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Test Engineer to join our team immediate-15 Days
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Responsible for testing Mobile applications (Android, iOS)
- Analyzing the requirements from clients.
- Responsible for Manual testing: Design, develop and execute test cases
- Responsible for creating the Test Summary Report, Release Summary Report.
- Experience in usage of Test Management tools like Jira / Git etc.…
- Should have an experience in testing the API’s /Web Services using Charles, Postman, SOAP UI.
- Participate in reviews and meetings.
- Responsible for defect reporting, defect tracking and defect reproducing
- Involve in UAT testing, SIT Testing, Regression Testing and Functional testing.
- Excellent in Communication Skill &amp; Client Interactions.
- Manual Testing (Mobile Application)
- API/Web Services Testing
- Good to have:
- Good to have: Knowledge on usage of Appium, Test Project.
- Good to have: Knowledge on Java.
You will understand the Application, design, and execute Single User as well load test using
the load testing told like JMeter and provides the results as well as insights to the dev team,
QA Team as well as business teams.
define best performing code practices for developers
You will work and coordinate between different internal teams (Development, Quality
Engineers, Platform, Business Units, Load test team) to reproduce performance issues and
perform root cause analysis
Collaborate with developers to design specific performance testing strategies for features
being developed and identifying bottlenecks and regressions between releases
Hand s-on experience with LoadRunner/Apache JMeter, Jenkins, Git, etc.
Ability to communicate at both technical and business levels
Good experience in analyzing system architectures using shared resources, CPU, memory,
storage, networks and be able to understand/articulate and test by mimicking production
Experience with the developer tools on browsers like Chrome debugger, Webpagetest and
Pagespeed for client-side performance testing.
Understand the workloads -e.g.: how to perform log file analysis, run queries, and monitor
load during performance testing
Knowledge of basic HTM L/CSS/J S. Angular/React is good to have.
Ability to understand and interpret Network Calls and analyze them to reach logical
Ability to logically debug the slowness of application.
Work experience with APM tools like AppDynamics, NewRelic, Dynatrace, Splunk, Wily etc. is
a huge plus.
- Must possess strong hands-on testing experience of e-commerce Applications and e-commerce platforms, preferably Magento, and Drupal.
- Sound Knowledge of test automation frameworks including designing, maintaining & improving Knowledge of Zephyr, Behat, and BackstopJS QA tools.
- Detailed knowledge of cross-platform testing and environments.
- Well-versed in Defect Tracking & Reporting
- Writing test scenarios and robust functional test cases based on the use case and requirements
- Solving complex problems; taking a new perspective on existing solutions; exercising judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information.
- Analyzes test results and recommends corrective actions.
- Should have strong Analytical and Logical abilities.
- Good to Have Skills: Experience in Agile Scrum methodology or CSTE/CS QA/ISTQB certification
1. 2+ yrs of manual testing exp in web & mobile applications
2. Exp in automation of web testing / mobile testing technologies like Selenium, jasmine etc.
3. Working exp of Performance and security testing of applications
1. Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
2. Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
3. Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
4. Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
5. Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
6. Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
7. Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
8. Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
9. Monitor debugging process results
10. Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
11. Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
12. Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Customer centricity : We believe an ability to empathize with merchants and customers will help us outperform the competition and motivate us to innovate. The developer should be able to prioritize the roadmap based on customer needs.
- Outcome and data-oriented : The developer should have the ability to define the economic rationale for every major effort and translate it into metrics. There should be an obsession with data for business iterations and improvements.
- Hands-on & Willingness to go above and beyond: For start-ups the responsibilities and needs of the business change quickly. We're looking for a developer who is not afraid to take on new challenges and can deal with ambiguity.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams : The developer must be able to manage cross-functional teams - customer care, product, merchants, compliance & finance teams. Having the experience of managing healthy conflicts and driving people towards customer goals and organization priorities would be valued.
- Good Understanding Software development life cycle and testing lifecycle
- Good at testing Mobile, Web and API
- Basics of performance and load testing
- Experience in financial service would be preferred
- Fearless - not afraid to suggest or back big ideas however disruptive they may be
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing test cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs)
- Good level in SQL/database
- Candidate with at least 2-4 years.
• Should prepare the effective test data for the identified cases.
• Should be able to configure the test environment.
• As per the sprint planning, execute test cases and report the bugs.
• The test execution involves at the user interface level, including functional tests, UI
tests and workflow tests to identify system and software problems and their causes
• Work with automated test cases using already existing frameworks
• Work in agile Team and actively participate in agile events
• Be an advocate of high quality of the products you work on
- Development and Test Automation experience through Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Establishing and executing Automated testing strategy for mobile apps with Tools like Perfecto Mobile/Appium or Web Driver/Selenium, TestNG and continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Git, Stampede etc.
- Sound knowledge in JAVA is must have
- Experience in Mobile AppDev and Test management tool (JIRA, qTest) and
- Monitoring/Troubleshooting Tools Splunk, DynaTrace, SOAP UI
Education skills and experience
- 2+ of experience in producing test plans and creating test UI scripts/cases
- Good experience of the management of all or part of the Mobile AppDev and UI Test execution phase in projects
- Work in Agile methodology with TDD
- Experience in API and Database Automated Testing
- Hands on experience of iOS (Objective C/Swift) and Android (Kotlin) technologies
- Hands on experience in developing test artifacts and processes. Should have done test reporting with good clarity and no ambiguity
- Experienced working in an onshore/offshore environment with flexible and adaptable working style to work with aggressive project schedules
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
We are Hiring candidates for our Application Team
Looking to hire members for the application team who will Test and Support the application suite and eventually gather requirements and handle deliverables.
Responsibilities for the Role:
- Develop a full understanding the Product workflow.
- Collaborate closely with technical team members to solve the client requirements /study the feasibility.
- From future requirements analyze possible users stories /use cases for ascertaining the feasibility and preparing acceptance criteria/necessary steps for verification & validations.
- Preparation of test cases & scenarios.
- Participate in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Analyze test results, errors/bugs, and usability and database impact.
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
- Participate in Application support activities to solve real time client issues.
- Manage client calls 24/7 and work on incident tickets to provide solutions in time.
- Good communication and Presentation skills.
Interview Rounds (May Vary): Technical Written Test followed by Presentation/GD and then PI.
Note: Selected candidates will be hired for internship
Paid Internship period: 1-3months.
Based on performance candidate will be hired as a permanent/fulltime employee.
Kamatan is disrupting the decades-old existing supply chain from farmers to businesses that consist of many middlemen and is mired with many inefficiencies on both demand and supply side. Kamatan has endeavored to solve this problem by building an efficient supply chain that eliminates middlemen, reduces wastage, and passes on the gains on either side of the supply chain.
In the last 2+ years, Kamatan has sourced from 34 locations across 8 states of India and delivered to 48 locations across 14 states, underscoring the strength of its nationwide network.
Kamatan was founded by IIT and IIM graduates with more than 16+ yrs of industry experience each at companies like Redbus, Myntra, TaxiForSure, and Hindustan Lever. Headed by an ex-IAS officer with 35 years of service, the team is passionate about delivering an awesome experience to customers by leveraging technology as the key differentiator.
Kamatan is a Series-B funded startup backed by Elevar Equity, Global Innovation Fund (UK), and Samunnati Agro Solutions. Kamatan was covered by Economic Times, Business Standard, and CIO Insider. It was listed as a Top 100 Startups to watch in 2020.
Kamatan is expanding the initial team, to further build the technology platform.
The platform consists of multiple subsystems built for different stakeholders in the ecosystem: Farmers, FPOs, Suppliers. Scalable distributed server infra is built on LAMP and MEAN stack using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles, to support the performance and scalability needs of a fast-growing business.
If you're excited to solve problems like commodity price forecasting, unstructured data management, demand and supply prediction algorithms using cutting-edge technology, this is the place you should be at!
We're looking for passionate and highly motivated individuals who are open to learning and innovation and those who want to make a difference by solving real-world problems of 'Bharat', rural India.
**JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES**
● Prepare test data by using XML/Excel
● Perform in Functional Testing, Regression Testing and Ad - Hoc Testing
● Identify, confirm, report, and manage defects through resolution.
● Min 2 Yrs. of Experience in the Software Testing:
● Strong knowledge of Postman or alike tools and web developer tools is a must.
● Excellent in test case design, writing test cases, and execution
● Experience in manual testing and system analysis
● Good understanding of Defect Reporting, Sanity, Regression, Integration System Testing
● Good hands-on testing concepts, testing life cycle and bug life cycle