1/ Proven track record of strategizing and evolving testing strategies. Must have managed the roadmap for web and mobile products (Android/iOS) in the financial services industry.
2/ Any experience of working with blockchain, cryptocurrencies or e-commerce project (mandatory).
3/ Any experience or knowledge of SQL (mandatory).
4/ Any experience of automation testing (optional).
5/ Any experience or knowledge of DB and API testing (Good to have, not mandatory though).
6/ Any experience of testing tools (Jira is preferable).
7/ Good knowledge in one or more general purpose programming languages (optional).
8/ Participating in the entire lifecycle of projects – from requirement gathering to UAT sign-off.
9/ Strong team building and people management skills are a must.
Must be an immediate joiner
Why you should be interested in this role?
Biofourmis is pioneering an entirely new category of digital health, by developing clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide a better outcome for patients, smarter engagements and tracking tools for clinicians. By combining Machine Learning Technology we are creating a truly unique movement in the health space.
Our team works in a cross-functional agile setup consisting of mobile developers, backend developers, designers, product managers, researchers, and scrum masters.
Biofourmis headquartered in Boston, develops and delivers clinically validated software-based therapeutics to provide cost-effective solutions for payers, accelerated research and drug development for biopharmaceutical companies, advanced tools for clinicians to deliver personalized care, and, ultimately, better outcomes for patients.
Our robust digital therapeutics products and pipeline cover multiple therapeutic areas including heart failure, acute coronary syndrome, COPD, and chronic pain.
Quality Assurance Team at Biofourmis
For us our Quality Assurance (QA) professionals are engineers who review products to ensure they are functioning as needed. It is a position to track and remedy bugsand other issues that may make a product defective.
QA technicians are an important part of the developing stages of a new product, from the exploratory phases to engineering and implementing automated tests, to make sure the product operates as needed.
It is important for Quality Assurance engineers to confirm the product meets the needs of the customers and requirements. Reviewing system requirements, outlining corrective actions for when issues arise post-production and tracking quality-assurance metrics is a daily part of the Quality Assurance technician role.
Typical backgrounds for this career include a degree in computer science, engineering and/or sales, hands-on experience and training, as well as possessing soft skills such as excellent communication, being customer-focused, having an eye for detail and a passion for technology, which are key to Quality Assurance.
Mandatory Skills:A solid understanding and functional knowledge in Web and Mobile testing.
• Should have experience in API testing
• Clear understanding of SDLC and STLC(preferred AGILE)
• Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence, Test reporting tools will be mandatory
• At least 2+ years of experience in Manual testing in Mobile and Web platform
Creation and Execution of valid & optimized manual test cases.
Work closely with team to understand functionality of products and communicate with BA/developers to make defects resolved if needed.
Create and maintain comprehensive test data to support execution of test cases
Document, maintain and communicate issues found during test execution through defect tracking tools.
Working with cross functional teams to ensure product quality throughout the software development cycle.
Good to have
- Knowledge of Postman, Git and Bitbucket.
• Willing to learn Automation either in Mobile or Web platform.
• Knowledge of Python or Java will be having advantage
- Knowledge of IoT, AI and BLE testing.
- Passionate about design and UI, able to provide feedback regarding User Experience testing.
Analyze business requirements and understand allocated tasks completely
Ask all the right questions so that the task is fully groomed
Independently test the features end-to-end
Write a good amount of test cases and find bugs
Take up some load from lead and mentor as well as help the junior folks in his/her team (e. g. review)
Communicate Risks and complexities before committing estimations
Timely delivery as per the estimates
Show Ownership of Module / Feature
Follow all required QA Processes
Analyze, troubleshoot issues in production systems and drive them to closure
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
Well versed in Testing concepts
Good Hands-on experience in Mobile Apps (Android + iOS) or Web or API testing
Good mindset and approach for writing a good variety and in-depth test cases
Hands-on experience of Test Management tools like JIRA, TestRail
Exposure with Tools like Web Console Logs or Android Studio or
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
Proactive, self-motivated, ownership attitude with good written & verbal communication skills
Some scripting knowledge
Good knowledge of MySQL or MongoDB or JMeter
Knowledge about monitoring tools like Graffana, Google Analytics, Firebase, etc.
Exposure to any Cloud Device farm, Dockerization
About Us -
Gold is the most trusted asset across the entire world. We are building the digital infrastructure to make a gold backed currency easier to use than a WhatsApp message. The Company has gained about 12 million
customers, largely through a focus on partnerships with large institutions like banks, payment apps and stock brokers. SafeGold converts vault stored gold into a digital product which can be sold by any digital
platform. Using SafeGold APIs any app or company can offer its customers the option to buy, sell, store and redeem gold at the click of a button for as little as Re.1.
Our API suite which is consumed by partners like HDFC, Amazon, PhonePe, MiPay, Axis Bank, Federal Bank, PC Jewellers, Caratlane, etc.
SafeGold is backed by the World Gold Council and leading venture capital funds, Beenext and Pravega.
We’re a small team with insanely large ambitions. We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will work closely
with the tech and product teams to navigate SafeGold’s codebase, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You'll have a huge
impact on the quality of SafeGold’s growing suite of products and services. You will be responsible for monitoring every phase of the development process and ensuring that the design and software adhere to the company standards.
What will your job entail:
● Document Test Cases.
● Develop and maintain automation suite throughout the product life cycle.
● Develop data driven test automation scripts and execute tests.
● Utilize innovative test technologies to develop application testing strategy.
● Analyse and debug the test data to identify the root cause of failures.
● Actively communicate test progress, results and other relevant information to project
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● 5-6 year(s) experience in Manual + Automation Testing. At least 2 years of proven experience in
an early stage startup is a must have
● Familiarity with Automation tools like Selenium.
● Proficiency in writing test scripts(Java/Python).
● Basic knowledge of build tools like Jenkins.
● Basic Understanding of OOPS.
● Knowledge of Load test tools like Locust,Jmeter.
● Degree in Computer Engineering or relevant fields
● Introductory Round to understand a bit more about your experience
● A take-home assignment
● Final Interview Round
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Perform various types of testing like sanity, functional, exploratory, integration, and system testing to ensure that the product delivered is of high quality.
- Support the Planning of test schedules in accordance with project scope/delivery dates and ensure that the timelines are adhered to without fail.
- Have very good knowledge of SDLC and STLC life cycles and working knowledge in agile.
- Work as part of cross-functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from requirements definition through to delivery.
- Contributing toward predictable delivery of quality releases.
- Be meticulous about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test results.
- Very good at manual testing of web and windows based applications, web services testing, and integration testing of a complex system, iOS and Android applications.
- Defect Tracking and Reporting of bugs to developers so as to fix it and follow-ups.
- Lesson Learnt documents (based on testing inputs from the previous project)
- Suggestion Documents (to improve software quality)
- Leads test processes and delivers results to necessary stakeholders.
- Reviews changes or upgrades to existing tests, tools, and testing protocols.
- Good to have knowledge over Stockbroking applications, financial and capital market domain.
Desired Technical Skills and Experience
- Experience with Web Applications, iOS, and Android Applications.
- Passionate about understanding the application end to end.
- Effective communication skills to interact with internal stakeholders.
- Experience with Agile/Waterfall methodologies.
- Adaptable to the current requirement.
- High-level problem-solving skills, and the ability to project manage Knowledge of defect management process
- Strong understanding of software concepts and ability to quickly grasp new products and technologies.
- Development and Test Automation experience through Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Establishing and executing Automated testing strategy for mobile apps with Tools like Perfecto Mobile/Appium or Web Driver/Selenium, TestNG and continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Git, Stampede etc.
- Sound knowledge in JAVA is must have
- Experience in Mobile AppDev and Test management tool (JIRA, qTest) and
- Monitoring/Troubleshooting Tools Splunk, DynaTrace, SOAP UI
Education skills and experience
- 2+ of experience in producing test plans and creating test UI scripts/cases
- Good experience of the management of all or part of the Mobile AppDev and UI Test execution phase in projects
- Work in Agile methodology with TDD
- Experience in API and Database Automated Testing
- Hands on experience of iOS (Objective C/Swift) and Android (Kotlin) technologies
- Hands on experience in developing test artifacts and processes. Should have done test reporting with good clarity and no ambiguity
- Experienced working in an onshore/offshore environment with flexible and adaptable working style to work with aggressive project schedules
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint.
at Well-known Service based company in BFSI (Finance) Domain.
Role: Functional QA - Investment Banking & Capital Market
Location: Bangalore/ Mumbai
Notice: Immediate to 30 Days Max.
Key Skills: Functional Testing, UAT Testing, Jira, ALM
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Should be able to communicate effectively with Teams and able to validate Testing Criteria is sufficient as part of Requirement
- Should have prior experience in Investment Banking & Capital markets (OTC derivatives)
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test strategy
- Experience in analysing the Business requirements / user stories
- Good to have prior wealth management experience.
- Regulatory Reporting will be added advantage
- Should have experience in testing tools - ALM, Jira, SQL and Unix
- Experience working in Agile development process
- Self-motivated, interactive, hard-working, energetic, organized and detail-oriented
- Well Versed with Testing Process.
QA Analyst | Bengaluru
Quality is everyone’s responsibility...and at Searce we do it right!
If you feel the same way, come along!
Job Title: QA Analyst
What are we looking for?
If your biggest pet peeve is ignoring flaws and biggest strength is having an impeccable eye for detail, then you are a QA Analyst at heart. As a QA Analyst you will play a major role in building excellent products. You will work efficiently and closely with software developers and managers to smoothen and improve the quality of the final product. If you recognize your own natural skill set in the things mentioned above – that’s a sign you will do well in this field and help grow with Searce.
Being a QA Analyst, you will be responsible for designing and writing programs that run automated tests on new or existing software products – an essential part of the software development cycle. You will be required to use automation frameworks (standardised guidelines) to build these programs on and write test scripts that do the testing. Different test automation developers specialise in particular automation tools, such as Selenium.
The best recruiters are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.
Not a CAVEr:
You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
Say no to HiPPO:
At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion)
Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and execute tests/QA use cases against all the product releases using a variety of manual and automated test tools to ensure requirements have been met.
- Working closely with a team of test engineers to define Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Methodologies.
- Work with the development team to ensure all requirements have been tested, defects have been identified and documented, impacts have been assessed, and resolutions provided.
- Create and maintain test documentation such as test plans and test reports.
- Interact with team members and other groups to troubleshoot and resolve quality defects and issues identified during the testing process and post-release of the product.
- Communicate product and process information to other members of the QA team, other departments as necessary.
- Create Automation suites for existing test cases to reduce manual effort.
- Ability to find errors and communicate them timely.
Education & Experience
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science).
- Or else, you should be programming from 12. For us, the latter is better as it shows you have a programming mindset. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
- Relevant years of experience in different types of testing that includes Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, System testing, Installation & upgrade testing, and sanity/smoke testing, preferably in a similar industry.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in core & Advance Java,web Automation Testing,Automation Framework implementation and understanding such Keyword, hybrid etc
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Strong written and verbal communications demonstrated through the creation of test plans, defect documentation, and summary presentations.
- Ability to leverage technology to advance the quality of products and efficiency of development and quality related processes.
- Should be able to work from scratch, creating a framework.
Are you the one? Quick Fit test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friends ended up doing the comical ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went to a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies?
- Compassion for customers: Your listening skills are impeccable, but so are your speaking skills. And when you speak, you take command of the entire room!
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on the cloud?’
What is ‘searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better’ every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, everyday.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
- We are a category defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improve, automate & transform) the full-scope of infra, app, process & work
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better’ for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services
- As one of the top 5 niche’ full scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led’ tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems
Who we are
We are passionate improvers, solvers & futurists. Driven by our engineering excellence mindset, we care most about delivering intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes. Searcians are motivated by continuous improvement & solving for better in everything we do.
At the core, a Searcian is self-driven to become better, everyday. In passionate pursuit of the finest degree of excellence we drive exceptional outcomes in everything we do.
We believe that trust is the most important value. We also believe that we need to ‘earn the trust’, everytime one engages with us. And earning trust for us is far more important than anything else. We aim to be the *most trusted* tech consulting partner for our clients.
We are HAPPIER at heart. Humble, Adaptable, Positive, Passionate, Innovative, Excellence focused, & Responsible. We live the HAPPIER Culture Code.
How we work
- Customers. Partners. Our aim is to build relationships with customers for life. And meaningfully improve the life of every customer.
- We do what we say. We say what we do. We are uncomfortably honest and transparent. Being genuine wins trust & makes people happier.
- Mistakes are encouraged. We make mistakes. Tons of those. Everyday. And we don’t mind apologizing to our juniors, peers or superiors. We are no ego-doers.
- Underpromise. Overdeliver. We work with a deep desire to go above and beyond in everything we do. Everytime.
So, If you are passionate about tech, future & what you read above (we really are!), apply here to experience the ‘Art of Possible’