At least 12 years’ experience in test roles in total
With a minimum of 5 years’ experience and 2 shipped titles from start to finish
in a leadership role working alongside development teams
Strong leadership and organizational skills with an ability to inspire others
Should be proficient in Appium, Experitest, PyUnit, PyTest, Selenium,
Kobiton, Robotium, Calabash
Should have worked on AB Testing
Mobile sensor simulation
Familiarity managing multiple on site and external test teams
Proven experience hiring, training and mentoring other senior team members
to build a strong team around them
• Experience with one or more object oriented programming
• Working knowledge of Agile software development lifecycle
principles and QA methodologies
• Deep understanding of quality assurance techniques, frameworks
• Experience with QA tools for test automation and performance
Ensure all projects are shipped on time with maximum quality and minimal
Must have worked with IoT based system testing and integration testing
Provide high direction for multiple test teams delivering a clear and consistent
vision for functionality, embedded, play testing and test engineering groups
Develop a roadmap for building needed test expertise. Work with Production,
HR and Project Leads to ensure recruitment needs are clear and fulfilled at all
Build and foster links other studios and partners to ensure necessary
relationships and support are in place
Use and drive metrics to facilitate decision making at all levels
Mentor your reports to ensure their growth as individuals and fulfillment of
their potential as well as acting clearly to identify areas where support is
Champion best practices for testing, testing processes and testing tools to
ensure our teams are working as efficiently and effectively as possible
Facilitate knowledge sharing between test teams and develop relevant
• Work with stakeholders in Engineering and cross-functionally to
define and execute on a vision around agile testing methodologies
and progressive best practices to ensure high quality product
releases in suitable timeframes
• Facilitate and drive the QA process for product development teams
while remaining flexible to individual team needs
• Ensure test delivery and management of QA resources, pipeline,
status reporting, test plans, cases, results, test readiness reviews,
• Document and track software defects identified through testing
• Word with the Engineering team to resolve outstanding issues
• Provide leadership, technical expertise, and career development
for individual QA contributors
• Work with the QA team to further develop the test automation tools
and strategy for the mobile, web applications and services
• Build and maintain strong relationships with business and
technology members under the needs of the QA team
• Participate in Product and Engineering review meetings to
determine status, problem areas, suggest and review actions,
directing/planning necessary work, activities and tools
• Constantly seek opportunities to improve our quality and testing
• Own iOS and Android product testing as well as management of
Reporting to: Technical Lead
- Responsible to work with development teams to create testing scenarios and strategies for various tests to deliver a high-quality product
- Responsible for functionality testing, usability testing, performance testing, compatibility testing, security testing, and regression testing
- Responsible for API testing (Rest APIs)
- Responsible for writing and executing detailed test cases; performs complex manual, integration, and regression tests
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases also should mandate knowledge about Business Requirement Specification.
- Well-versed with Testing/QA concepts with good knowledge of Manual Testing
- Experience with BDD framework and Rest Assured
- Experience in UI automation is a plus
- Experience in load testing using JMeter
- Minimum 2.5 years of testing experience with organizations
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Postman
- Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, Confluence
- Operating Systems: Windows, macOS, Linux
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Test Both Mobile and Web
- Think from both Developer and User standpoint and write Use cases
- Ability to write conclusive testable usee1 cases
- Identify use cases and write test cases to ensure a smooth user experience
- Stress and functionality testing
- Write Test scripts
- Write Developer friendly Bug reports and follow-up
Perks & Benefits @Delivery Solutions:
- Permanent Remote work - (Work from anywhere)
- Broadband reimbursement
- Flexi work hours - (Login/Logout flexibility)
- 21 Paid leaves in a year (Jan to Dec) and 7 COVID leaves
- Two appraisal cycles in a year
- Encashment of unused leaves on Gross
- RNR - Amazon Gift Voucher
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Technical & Soft skills training
- Sodexo meal card
- Surprise on birthday/ service anniversary/new baby/wedding gifts
- Annual trip
DUKAAN - Create Your Online Store in 30 Seconds
Dukaan is an app that allows offline businesses to sell their products and services online. On our app, the users can make beautiful product catalogues (catalogs) right from a smartphone and share with their customers easily on different social media apps such as Whatsapp Business, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram etc. Praised by users all over India, this app has saved declining businesses by helping them transfer their shop online. The journey has just begun and we are on a mission to make India truly Digital.
Dukaan is currently powering over 4.9 M ecommerce stores built by indian small businesses and growing at a crazy rate.
Dukaan is looking at a QA engineer to join our team and help us ship polished & defect free products to our users.
QA Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
Your primary responsibility will be to run various tests from the test-suite on new software releases to ensure that it satisfies all specifications and requirements as well as free from any bugs.
Once issues have been resolved, You will run additional tests to make sure the issues are resolved before the new release is pushed to production.
- Thoroughly testing new releases to find bugs or design issues.
- Identifying bugs in new releases and understanding how to resolve them
- Creating issues for these bugs and with steps on how to re-produce them.
- Ensuring that new software products are ready for consumer use
- Working with development teams to prevent issues with new products
Briefly describe Mandatory Skills: (Also attach the job description)
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in software testing
· Expertise in Manual testing and automation testing processes
· Experience in Web API testing using Postman/SOAP UI
· Experience in Microsoft SQL Server
· Experience in working with development and business in catering to requirements and coming up with test plan and strategies.
· Experience with bug tracking and report generating tools
· Experience in analysing complex software systems, identify points of failure, and design a strategy to test this system.
· Strong Communication skills (verbal and written) with an ability to work in a highly collaborative, multi-country/time zone environment.
· Good organizational skills with the ability to track and prioritize numerous tasks.
· Work independently or with minimal guidance
· Proactive personality with a proven track record of following through and delivering on responsibilities.
· Highly adaptive and capable of being an individual contributor and working as part of an extended team.
Optional Skills (Good to have):
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
What you will do:
- Creating detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Writing manual test cases for the application against the requirements
- Handling the testing project independently
- Developing and applying testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures
- Verifying test result and logging defect in the tool
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Must have 2- 4 years of manual testing experience in Embedded Systems
- 3-6 years Embedded QA engineering experience
- Expertise in Functional and System Testing
- Experience in communication protocols such as SPI, I2C etc
- Experience in handling the LAB equipments for the embedded devices
- Strong hands-on in embedded product testing
- Knowledge of Audio Testing is an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivation with the ability to drive features to delivery
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good logical sense, strong technical skills and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
This position will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading and executing
all aspects of Quality and Testing. The role requires hands-on QA expertise, ability to
take initiative and develop and evolve our QA processes. The right candidate will be able
to analyze the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests and the best
way to test.
Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years’ experience in the software quality field including prior hands-on quality
engineering experience in Website, iOS and Android apps testing.
• Demonstrated experience developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and
procedures to support various development methodologies
• Familiarity with entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit,
Regression, Functional, Systems, Stress & Scale, Smoke & Sanity)
• Understanding of multi-tier web application architecture and deployment
• Understanding of existing QA best practices and methodologies to design,
implement and automate processes
• Experience coordinating with external QA resources
• Prior success using a metrics-driven approach and closed-loop feedback to
improve software deliverables and improve predictability and reliability of
• Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features
tested and bugs found
• Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive and able to prioritize a
large number of tasks
• Self-motivated, works well independently and with others
• Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using
industry-accepted best practices.
• Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying
industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality
goals are met.
• Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services
and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
• Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers.
• Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and
• Diagnose defects and track them from discovery to resolution.
• Partner with engineering teams to stay informed of new technologies being
introduced and to ensure that system components are designed for testability.
• Respond to all requests from team members in a timely professional manner.
We strive to build a workplace that helps everyone nurture a growth mindset and here's what our https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Typito-Reviews-E4837925.htm" target="_blank">Glassdoor reviews say. You can learn more about https://typito.com/blog/thing-called-culture-typito/" target="_blank">our culture here and http://blog.typito.com/why-we-are-building-typito/" target="_blank">here's why we are building Typito.
If all of this looks exciting, please continue reading.
We are looking for a Product QA Analyst, with at least 2 years of QA experience and who will undertake the Quality Assurance testing of our web app (https://typito.com). Apart from QA, the role entails working closely on product lifecycle and product evolution along with the Product Management and the Technology team.
- Become the gate-keeper for Product Quality that we offer our customers and uphold the high standard of customer happiness we've achieved so far - https://www.g2.com/products/typito/reviews
- Work closely with engineers and product managers in rolling out new features and enhancements across Typito.
- Own and manage an exhaustive list of test-cases as part of the product development and document iterations of testing we do
- Develop an understanding of the Typito product and document use-case scenarios
- Own efforts on Functional, Regression, UI testing for Web and Mobile
- Participate in product feature rollouts and suggest useful feature additions on the app and recommend improvements in Typito to enhance user experience
- Be an advocate of app performance and lead initiatives on this front.
- Experience - At least 2 years experience being part of a QA team with defined responsibilities that gave you exposure to efficient testing and deployment processes.
- Impeccable communication skills - You'll be collaborating with multiple teams, having the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people is necessary.
- Critical thinking skills - You know how to think from a customer's perspective throughout the entire development cycle #empathy. You should be able to create lots of "What If" scenarios and make sure the app is battle-tested to handle those scenarios.
- Quick learner - Typito app is changing at a rapid pace, there is no single way to handle issues that come up. You must adapt quickly to new tools and techniques that keep improving your own workflow.
- Collaboration skills - As mentioned above, you'll be collaborating with developers and product managers, alike. It's important that you understand how to convey important issues to other people, and to listen well. We believe in the power of red-flagging and we expect the QA function to help us get upto speed on challenges faced by our customers.
- Automation testing skills is a strong plus as we would be experimenting with automation suites that can make our QA function more robust and efficient.
-You have experience of testing a range of mobile applications and defining mobile testing strategies
-Proficient in end-to-end testing for both Android and iOS applications (React Native)
-Experience in creating test automation flows(UI/API), preferably Mobile.
-You have a good eye for performance, usability and pixel perfect displays
-Has experience working in product teams, more specifically mobile and web consumer facing products
-Experience using CI/CD tools is a plus
Good Experience in API Testing
Good Experience in mobile application testing
Good Experience in DB Testing