We are seeking a motivated and detail-oriented QA Intern to join our dynamic team. As a QA Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience in software testing and quality assurance processes. This internship is an excellent opportunity for individuals looking to develop their skills and kick-start their career in the field of QA.
- Basic Understanding and practice of test plans, test cases, and test scripts for software applications.
- Conduct manual testing to identify and report software defects, ensuring their accurate documentation and tracking.
- Assist in creating and maintaining test data and test environments.
- Collaborate with developers to reproduce, troubleshoot, and resolve reported issues and take follow up on the same.
- Participate in the review and improvement of existing test processes, methodologies, and documentation.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in software testing and quality assurance.
- Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle (SDLC) and testing methodologies.
- Basic understanding of software testing concepts, techniques, and tools.
- Understanding of Agile development methodologies and being aware of basic coding languages and tech terminologies.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to follow instructions.
- Good communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
We are a product engineering company that empowers other startups and enterprises by building simple and elegant software solutions. Through our expertise in the domains of AI, Blockchain, and Enterprise Applications we have helped brands such as Unilever, IndiaMART, GreytHR, Fyle, Skylark Drones, etc to craft world-class products and improve their business. We are churning out amazing software for our clients located across the globe from our headquarters at Bengaluru.
Codemonk is on a mission to transform the way industries work by leveraging the power of AI, Blockchain and IoT. There is something special when you know that every line of code that you write impacts thousands of human lives!
By joining us you can expect newness and challenges every day. As a member of the team, you will be part of shaping the company's future fuelling the growth and defining the culture.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e. g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Proven work experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
Functional: Manual Functional Testing of Web and Mobile Applications, Writing Test Cases, Regression Testing, Data Verification, GIT & JIRA, Basic Automation Testing,
Testing feeds - Understanding of JSON and XML structures, Testing tools like Postman, Swagger & Charles Proxy, Browser Development Tools,GIT & JIRA.
Position description: 2+ years of hands on experience in testing.
- To work closely with software developers and product planners to understand more about what the product is for, its key features and the intended audience
- Required to carry out a mix of key functional and non-functional tests such as Sanity, Regression, Load, Security and Deployment
- Required to plan test cases in consultation with the stake holders
- Required to document all bugs and findings of these tests and ensuring they are addressed
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
About the Role
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
Excellent command of Manual Testing and Automation Testing (Any tool).
Good knowledge of UI automation using Selenium or equivalent
Good knowledge in writing advanced SQL queries and data validation techniques Solid knowledge of SDLC and STLC concepts, Functional Testing
Fundamentals Good Experience of working in an Agile environment
and Expected skillset (Good to have)
Experience working with defect management tools like JIRA Well versed with all types of testing artifacts.
- We are looking for a versatile, highly professional, disruptive, and focused individual who pays attention to detail and has an eye for quality delivery. The individual must have team collaboration skills and be an active listener and communicator; someone who'd come not just with problems but suggestive solutions.
- Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- The candidate should also have knowledge of the industry and ability to work under pressure
- An indefatigable person with high self-esteem and perspicacious nature is that kind of person
- who will thrive in this role
- Must have worked in an environment where they know when to perform what kind of testing; say smoke, regression, integration, sanity
- Must have test plan, strategy, cases development experience.
- Knowledge on Android/iOS app testing (usage of Debugging tools relevant is added bonus)
- Must know to prioritize work items based on the business need
- Knows how to handle tough timelines situations and not compromise quality.
- Must have experience in product management methodology such as agilenon-process oriented environment
- Should have experience in any of the ALM tools such as TFS JIRA or even be open to build application reporting structure in excel.
- Analyzing the requirements from clients
- Analyzing and executing Test Cases
- Run Re-Tests and Regression Tests.
- Develop & Run Release Tests
Job Description :
Design test plans, write test cases, review functional requirement documentation, and present test strategies for team review
- Conduct integration, regression, ad-hoc, and edge-case testing as part of release cycles
- Analyze complicated software system and design a strategy to test this system
- Understand and represent customer needs in product feedback discussions
- Participate in release management and post deployment testing
- Work closely with developer team to ensure proper test coverage is done
- Documentation and Release cycle
Job Profile Requirement :
Experience of testing web applications, mobile applications.
- Knowledge of Responsive Testing
- Working knowledge of functional, GUI, Performance and Regression testing
- Strong knowledge of QA procedures, principles, and tools.
- Strong verbal and written (technical) communication skills to explain bugs and other issues identified and produce bug reports, documentation and feedback to both product owners and software developers.
- Ability to work in an environment of perfection and compliance to web standards and high design quality benchmarks.
- Strong organisational and time management skills - know what you need to do, and DO IT!
● Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely
and meaningful feedback
● Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
● Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
● Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
● Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
● Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system
● Monitor debugging process results
● Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
● Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
● Prepare and keep updating documentation such as
o Test Artifacts ( Test plans, Test cases etc)
o Release & test planning
o Testing related guidelines
o Test reporting
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
● Atleast 1 years of experience in Product QA, Web plus Mobile Testing
● Experience & knowledge of tools like JIRA, Postman
● Understanding the Product Development life-cycle and the customer requirements
● Problem solving, detail-orientation and basic communication skills
● Agile mindset with the capacity to iterate quickly, test things with a lean approach
● Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
● Additional business degree/Certification in Agile or Scrum preferred
automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills.
If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality.
Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
• Review and analyse system specifications
• Develop effective strategies and test plans
• Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyse results
• Evaluate product code according to specifications
• Create logs to document testing phases and defects
• Report bugs and errors to development teams
• Help troubleshoot issues
• Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software
• Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
• Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
• Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
• Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and
• BCA/MCA/ B.Tech
• Relevant Experience should be 1-3 years
Good Experience in API Testing
Good Experience in mobile application testing
Good Experience in DB Testing
1) Candidate must have knowledge in the testing domain and must have knowledge of testing of the web-based application
2)Understand requirements, design exhaustive test scenarios, execute manual test cases, dig deeper into issues, identify root causes and articulate defects clearly
3)Strive for excellence in quality by looking beyond obvious scenarios and stated requirements and by keeping end user needs in mind
4)Collaborate with engineering team and product management to elicit & understand their requirements and develop potential solutions