- Implementing Environment solutions for projects in a dynamic corporate environment
- Communicating and collaborating with project and technical teams on Environment requirements, delivery and support
- Delivering and Maintaining Environment Management Plans, Bookings, Access Details and Schedules for Projects
- Working with Environment Team on Technical Environment Delivery Solutions
- Troubleshooting, managing and tracking Environment Incidents & Service Requests in conjunction with technical teams and external partners via the service management tool
- Leadership support in the North Sydney office
- Mentoring, guiding and leading other team
- Creation of new test environments
- Provisioning infrastructure and platform
- Test data provisioning (privatization, traceability, ETL, segregation)
- Endpoint integration
- Monitoring the test environment
- Updating/deleting outdated test-environments and their details
- Investigation of test environment issues and at times, co- ordination till its resolution
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and manual tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
Responsibilities for Quality Assurance
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with Software Test Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
Qualifications for Quality Assurance
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role (3yrs Automation+Manual)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology,or a related field (or equivalent)
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of SQL Queries, Selenium Platform, Postman / Soap UI or equivalent tools, Puppeteer and Play right.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Design, set up, and implement scalable, maintainable and automated tests.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop test strategies and test plans.
- Validate consistency of behaviour across iOS & Android apps.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and report results.
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Prior experience working in automating the mobile application tests - on both iOS and Android.
- Experience working on automation frameworks like data-driven, BDD, TDD etc Should have the ability to analyse and translate requirements and development stories into test scripts to ensure complete test coverage.
- The candidate should have tested on various devices and experience in Browser Stack is a plus.
- Excellent issue isolation, troubleshooting, and debugging skills.
- Thorough understanding of the defect lifecycle process with industry-standard defect tracking tools.
- Ability to communicate test results clearly, and liaise with development teams and other stakeholders in an agile environment.
- Minimum 3 years experience in web & mobile application testing.
- The candidate should have strong hands-on mobile application automation testing and tools.
- Strong hands-on experience in Java programming language. The candidate should have hands-on experience in creating automation frameworks and knowledge of automation frameworks architecture using open source tools appium and selenium.
- Experience with Charles, Postman and API Automation with RestAssured.
- Should have strong hands on setting up CI CD deployment pipeline using jenkins and repository management tools like bitbucket/Github.
- Hands on experience in writing sql queries and linux/unix commands. Ability to work closely with the Development team in an agile environment.
- Thorough understanding of the defect life-cycle process with industry-standard defect tracking tools.
- Good to have experience in performance testing and tools like Jmeter, webvitals etc. Good/Strong knowledge of QA methodologies and tools, with demonstrated experience in an SDET role.
- Ability to learn quickly and pick up new skills and expertise.
• Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo
• A minimum of 5+ years in a data-focused business development/ alliances, sales engineering, solutions architect, consulting, or engineering experience
• Complex enterprise systems and problem-solving skills
• Deep Experience with one or more cloud platforms and architectures (AWS, GCP, Azure)
• Experience with one or more enterprise-level security deployments: Single Sign-on (SSO), Active Directory (AD), Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), Kerberos (or equivalent)
• Data industry experience in Analytic applications, Application integration, Extract Transform Load (ETL), Extract Load Transform (ELT), Business Intelligence, DataViz, Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Cloud Data Warehouse/Data Lake technologies (BigQuery/Snowflake/Redshift/Databricks/Synapse)
• Demonstrable working knowledge of Unix/Linux OS and Filesystems
• Demonstrable working knowledge of SQL
• Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
• Comfortable and quick with learning new technologies as needed
• Experience with Kubernetes
• Experience in selling Enterprise subscription-based cloud software
• Experience supporting workflows using Airflow or other enterprise workflow tools
• Some programming experience in Python/Java/R
• This ranges from an executive-level discussion on overall business strategy to deep technical engagements with product and engineering teams
• Develop and continually refine deep Trifacta product knowledge which is part of the Alteryx Analytic Cloud
• Data savvy and proficient at communicating data manipulation concepts
• Create and execute high impact Technical/Architectural presentations and top-notch programs/workshops/demos, for Partner Technical and Architectural enablement
• Enable and support partner-led presentations, demonstrations, and technical evaluations by providing a technical environment and product expertise
• Distill and communicate partner needs and product feedback to Product Management, Engineering, Marketing and Sales
• Collaborate with Alteryx's Cloud Alliances Leadership & Product Management to develop comprehensive technical plans for strategic partners, including identifying, incubating, and bringing to market service/solution offerings based on the Alteryx cloud platform and services
• Provide oversight, guidance, and assistance during the partner's sales process to ensure mutual success
• Represent Alteryx at partner events, and work with partners to develop integrated solutions, demos, joint blog posts and whitepapers
We're in urgent need of a good ReactJS developer For our client
having 3-5 years of experience in ReactJS.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Hands on experience using Material-UI, developing custom components on top of in-build Mui components.
- Graphql(Apollo) experience is preferred
- We use React hooks everywhere so you should be well-versed with that.
- Experience developing using Storybook is preferred.
- Experience working with TypeScript is MUST
- Experience writing test cases using React testing library is a MUST
Summary:This Boomi developer will design and develop new functional components, work with other developers and be involved in all phases of the software development life cycle
Location: Pune, India (remote working also
Education: Degree level in Computer Science
Development Experience: Minimum 3 years
Is this you?
● I am passionate about designing and developing efficient high quality software .
● I have a keen eye for detail and love solving problems.
● I strive to work with a diverse, highly skilled team based in the UK and India.
● I am fluent in English, both written and spoken.
● Design, develop, deploy and maintain solutions on premise or in the cloud.
● Integrate software components with third-party systems.
● Troubleshoot, debug and maintain existing software.
● Recommend and execute improvements to solutions and processes.
● Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
● Experience developing with ETL tool- Dell Boomi
● Experience with Java 8+, SQL, No SQL, JSON, XML, XPath and regular expressions.
● Experience with REST API development.
● Experience with design patterns and the Software Development Life Cycle.
● Experience with ETL, ESB, MDM, Data Quality and Data Profiling.
● Experience with designing logical and physical data models for relational and hierarchical
● Knowledge of ActiveMQ or other messaging framework.
● Knowledge of Cloud platforms and services for AWS, Azure or GCP.
● Knowledge of automated unit testing and integration testing.
● Knowledge of search frameworks (i.e. Elasticsearch, Solr, Lucene).
● Knowledge of the Apache Camel and Apache Spark.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hindi.
● Excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
● Identifying the right questions and understanding the big picture.
● A quick learner who enjoys new challenges.
● A proactive Self-Starter with excellent time management skills.
● Excellent work life balance, including flexible working hours within core working hours.
● Actively involved in decision making at all levels.
● Assigned mentor for self-development.
● 18 days annual leave.
● Medical Insurance and Provident Fund.
We want to know more about you…
Please answer the following questions:
1. Why should Onepoint consider you for an interview?
2. Why would you like to work at Onepoint?
3. What virtue, do you value the most at work and why?
4. How do you keep up to date with the technology that is constantly changing?
5. Where do you want to be in 2 to 3 years in terms of your career development?
6. What is your current and yearly salary expectation?
7. What is your notice period.
Onepoint was established in 2005 in London to specialise in enterprise architecture consulting and open source solutions. Today we equip our clients to achieve transformational business outcomes powered by digital advances by applying world-class technology, data, and analytics expertise. We are proud to be called trusted partners by our clients. We love to provide value in whatever we do.
For further information consult: http://www.onepointltd.com" target="_blank">www.onepointltd.com
This requirement is to service our client which is a leading big data technology company that measures what viewers consume across platforms to enable marketers make better advertising decisions. We are seeking a Senior Data Operations Analyst to mine large-scale datasets for our client. Their work will have a direct impact on driving business strategies for prominent industry leaders. Self-motivation and strong communication skills are both must-haves. Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment is desired.
Problems being solved by our client:
Measure consumer usage of devices linked to the internet and home networks including computers, mobile phones, tablets, streaming sticks, smart TVs, thermostats and other appliances. There are more screens and other connected devices in homes than ever before, yet there have been major gaps in understanding how consumers interact with this technology. Our client uses a measurement technology to unravel dynamics of consumers’ interactions with multiple devices.
Duties and responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will contribute to the development of novel audience measurement and demographic inference solutions.
- Develop, implement, and support statistical or machine learning methodologies and processes.
- Build, test new features and concepts and integrate into production process
- Participate in ongoing research and evaluation of new technologies
- Exercise your experience in the development lifecycle through analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of this system
- Collaborate with teams in Software Engineering, Operations, and Product Management to deliver timely and quality data. You will be the knowledge expert, delivering quality data to our clients
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in areas as outlined below
- Experience in extracting data using SQL from large databases
- Experience in writing complex ETL processes and frameworks for analytics and data management. Must have experience in working on ETL tools.
- Master’s degree or PhD in Statistics, Data Science, Economics, Operations Research, Computer Science, or a similar degree with a focus on statistical methods. A Bachelor’s degree in the same fields with significant, demonstrated professional research experience will also be considered.
- Programming experience in scientific computing language (R, Python, Julia) and the ability to interact with relational data (SQL, Apache Pig, SparkSQL). General purpose programming (Python, Scala, Java) and familiarity with Hadoop is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with TV or digital audience measurement or market research data is a plus.
- Familiarity with systems analysis or systems thinking is a plus.
- Must be comfortable with analyzing complex, high-volume and high-dimension data from varying sources
- Excellent verbal, written and computer communication skills
- Ability to engage with Senior Leaders across all functional departments
- Ability to take on new responsibilities and adapt to changes
Good knowledge of Informatica ETL, Oracle Analytics Server
Analytical ability to design warehouse as per user requirements mainly in Finance and HR domain
Good skills to analyze existing ETL, dashboard to understand the logic and do enhancements as per
Good communication skills and written communication
Master or Bachelor degree in Engineering/Computer Science /Information Technology
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Job Scope : We are looking for a Test Lead to lead a team of software testers and to collaborate with different teams to ensure high quality product deliverables.
- Review software requirements
- Prepare/ Review test plans and test cases
- Execute test cases, report issues and share test execution reports
- Write test cases to automate the functional testing
- Lead and mentor a team of software testers
- 7+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in any test automation framework
- Experience in any test case management tool
- Ability to work as a functional as well as automation tester
- Ability to communicate with development and business teams
- Have keen eye for detail and be able to see the bigger picture
- Strong team player who can work efficiently in a highly collaborative environment
- Motivated and able to work independently
- Ability to lead a team of 4-6 members
- Experience in performance testing will be a plus.
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays provides HR Software and HR System Implementation Services (SAP SuccessFactors, Qualtrics, Reimburse, CICO, eFile, eAuthoring) to Clients in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong. Rolling Arrays (RA) was featured as Singapore’s Top 75 fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore - The Straits Times in 2021 where RA was ranked 48. Rolling Arrays has 2 lines of businesses:
HR System Implementation Services:
Rolling Arrays is regarded as number ONE mid-size firm in the South East Asian Market with a strong track record of 12 Years and more than 200 enterprise level HR Technology Implementation projects till date. The services include –
- SAP SuccessFactors Design Consulting
- SAP SuccessFactors Implementation
- SAP SuccessFactors Change Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Support Services (AMS)
HR Software Products in Rolling Arrays’ portfolio (partner’s products and own products):
- SAP SuccessFactors (World’s leading End to End Cloud HR Software solution)
- Qualtrics (World’s leading Experience Management Software)
- Reimburse (AI Enabled Travel & Expense Management Software for Enterprises)
- CICO (Intelligent Time Capture Machine, a software alternative to Physical Biometric Devices)
- eFile (Digitize and contextualize all employee documents in one place)
- eAuthoring (Author and publish your own learning content to capture tacit knowledge in the organization)
Zupee is India’s fastest growing innovator in real money gaming with a focus on predominant skill
focused games. Started by 2 IIT-Kanpur alumni in 2018, we are backed by marquee global
investors such as WestCap Group, Tomales Bay Capital, Matrix Partners, Falcon Edge, Orios
Ventures and Smile Group.
Know more about our recent update: https://bit.ly/3H1wFxN
Our focus has been on innovating in the board, strategy and casual games sub-genres. We
innovate to ensure our games provide an intersection between skill and entertainment, enabling
our users to earn while they play. We are at the cusp of scaling rapidly; we’ve only just begun!
Role – SDET / Sr. SDET
The incumbent is expected to be well-versed with algorithms, data structures. Prior experience
with a history of coding and the ability to showcase development skills is a must.
Exp. Range : 1 – 6 yrs.
● Software test experience – web, mobile (iOS and Android) and API (backend)
● Experience in preparing Test scenarios and writing Test cases for UI, Functionality, API
and Database testing.
● Mobile app / UI automation - Appium + Java (strong java coding experience)
● Backend Automation - Postman + Any tool for automation.
● SQL knowledge is a plus.
● Must have experience in TestNG, Maven, HTTP client, rest and web services test
● Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration software
● Experience with device testing using Browserstack is a plus
● Exposure with the mock server is a plus
● Design and architect modular and reusable automated testing solutions that satisfy client
● Provides automation expertise, training, and coaching to team members.
What are we looking for?
● Has the ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, communicate coherently, organize
effectively, prioritize and ideate.
● They have metric-driven, fast paced, attentive to detail, data-driven and self-motivated
● Has analytical, creative, curious, a problem solver and can influence stakeholders
● Good communication skills - both verbal and written
Qualifications and Skills
● Experience in Java or any programming (testing area).
● 3 - 6 Years of experience with acumen for Automation Testing.
● Experience in back-end testing (ETL, API, Services, Data Center Automation etc).
● Experience in Frontend and/or RPA testing (Selenium, Robot Framework).
● Experience in designing and managing test suites for aforementioned use cases.
● Experience in testing Android/iOS apps and performing ui automation for either is a plus.
● Prior experience in using tools like Testrail, Jira and confluence is a plus.
● Good analytical, reasoning and problem-solving skills required.
● Work well in a collaborative, team-based environment (both work autonomously and as
part of a team).
● Team handling experience is a plus for the role.