Test cases Jobs in Ahmedabad
at VAYUZ Technologies
- Hands on experience in developing test codes using Python and Pytest frameworks for a minimum of 3 years
- Experience in writing test cases for embedded software for a minimum of 1 years
- Experience with Agile Software Workflows such as Scrum
- Experience with Git, Jira and Confluence
- Should be an expert in Python
- Hand on experience with OOPS
- Strong communication skills
- Hands-on experience in API testing & developing automation test script for mobile or tablet devices using Appium
- Ability to identify new testing techniques and tools
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent team player and exhibit a positive attitude
- Strong collaboration, oral and written skills
- Strong understanding of Bluethooth, BLE, understanding of WiFi (802.11a/b/g/n)
- Ability to propose new ideas on how to improve customer satisfaction and quality of product
- Ability to carefully examine requirements and specifications to anticipate quality issues and provide timely feedback when specifications are incomplete or inaccurate
- Experience testing Firmware is plus
- Develop and implement unit and integration test cases and scripts for embedded firmware
Other Important Criteria's
- Required Educational Qualifications: Minimum B.E/B.Tech with 60% in academics.
- Min. Experience Required: 8 years.
- Should be able to join immediately or within 15 days
IT and Services
● Experience using technologies Cypress, Cucumber, Appium, Maven, Log4J2, TestNG,
● Experience developing and executing manual and automated test suites.
Familiarity with the tools, concepts, and methodologies of quality management.
● Good Communication Skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 0-3 years of industry experience as an automation tester in Selenium/Python and Appium/Python
- Hands on Experience in designing highly reusable and efficient Automation Test framework design in Selenium/Python and Appium/Python and able to maintain/support an automation framework
- Experience in building and adhering the automation processes/standards and guidelines to meet code quality benchmark and robustness of overall framework for future maintenance
- Experience in developing high-quality test automation suite in a cross-browser environment
- Experienced in working with different Data Types, Variables, Operators, Flow Control Statements, and Methods
- Ability to handle exceptions, File I/O, API interactions and Database Operations
- Good understanding of QA methodologies, software testing life cycle and processes.
- Good knowledge of different types of Element Locators, Inspecting Elements and Selenium WebDriver API Commands or Methods
- Rich experience in failure debugging and writing clean & efficient code with strong SQL skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in building end to end automation scripts with code modularity and reusability
- Experience in Automation development in an agile environment
- Working knowledge of test management tools Visual Studio/JIRA
- Responsible for maintaining latest code artifacts in version control systems like GIT.
- Experience in setting up and configuring test environments is highly preferred
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Expertise in database testing including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored process, jobs, triggers and replication.
- Experience with functional testing of web and Android/iOS App.
An excellent opportunity to work in product testing team.
Rishabh Software, an India based IT service provider, focuses on cost-effective, qualitative and timely delivered Offshore Software Development, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Engineering Services.
Our Core competency lies in developing customized software solutions using web-based and client/server technology. With over 20 years of Software Development Experience working together with various domestic and international companies, we, at Rishabh Software, provide specific solutions as per the client requirements that help industries of different domains to change business problems into strategic advantages.
Product division is relatively new and comes with a start-up culture where long path is been and being constructed for developing reliable & scalable product/s.
Through our offices in the US (Silicon Valley), UK (London) and India (Vadodara & Bangalore) we serve qualitative and well-executed software development, BPO and Engineering services.
Please find the below JD.
- You will ensure the robustness of the Product’s automation initiatives before they can be distributed to internal clients & external users.
- You will carry out functional integration testing between the company’s applications, products, and services.
- Success in this role will be determined by your ability to successfully perform end-to-end testing of automation processes.
- Interact with product management and development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- Design and create test conditions, test data and test scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Working with deployments teams, resolving level issues for systems, coordinating on product design, and offering inputs on the testability of functional elements and product designs
- Use various tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for performing testing/validation function
- Develop and lead the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing cycles using Selenium
- Design, Execute and analyse automation test scripts & test results for Web applications
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using JIRA
- Support during production deployment of applications and perform “validation testing”
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- Minimum 3 years of work experience in similar roles
- In depth understanding and hands-on experience of Selenium (IDE/Webdriver) OR Cypress
- Experience in automation of functional test cases of products or applications implemented using Angular or React or Vue
- Hands-on experience working on API Testing using a tool like Postman, SOAPUI etc.
- Experience in performance testing and bench marking the product performance under certain constraints using JMeter,LoadRunner, NeoLoad, LoadView, etc.. This is an added advantage.
- Ability to identify risks and errors in applications
- Knowledge of behaviour driven development/test driven development
- Must remain updated with current and emerging trends in related sector
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Apexon is a digital-first technology services firm specializing in accelerating business transformation and delivering human-centric digital experiences. For over 17 years, Apexon has been meeting customers wherever they are in the digital lifecycle and helping them outperform their competition through speed and innovation. Our reputation is built on a comprehensive suite of engineering services, a dedication to solving our clients’ toughest technology problems, and a commitment to continuous improvement. We focus on three broad areas of digital services: User Experience (UI/UX, Commerce); Engineering (QE/Automation, Cloud, Product/Platform); and Data (Foundation, Analytics, and AI/ML), and have deep expertise in BFSI, healthcare, and life sciences.
Apexon is backed by Goldman Sachs Asset Management and Everstone Capital.
To know more about us please visit: https://www.apexon.com/
- C# Automation engineer with 4-6 years of experience to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software/utilities products.
- Good object-oriented programming concepts and practical knowledge.
- Strong programming skills in C# are required.
- Good knowledge of C# Automation is preferred.
- Good to have experience with the Robot framework.
- Must have knowledge of API (REST APIs), and database (SQL) with the ability to write efficient queries.
- Good to have knowledge of Azure cloud.
- Take end-to-end ownership of test automation development, execution and delivery.
Good to have:
- Experience in tools like SharePoint, Azure DevOps
- Strong analytical & logical thinking skills. Ability to think and act rationally when faced with challenges.
at Genius Placement Service
WORK FROM OFFICE AND WORK FROM HOME JOB
IF INTERESTED THEN CALL/WHATSAPP ME ON ( SEVEN EIGHT FIVE NINE EIGHT EIGHTZERO TWO FOUR TWO )
Codal is seeking a QA Engineer for Automation Testing to join our rapidly growing digital agency.
The QA Engineer will perform a variety of job responsibilities related to testing web and mobile
applications across multiple platforms.
What you’ll be doing:
● Have complete technical ownership of the QA automation efforts for projects
● Involved in hands on coding/implementation of automation tests, implementing new test
frameworks, and improving the existing ones
● Estimates size of QA automation backlog items and evaluate technical feasibility
● Translate automation requirements into engineering design and logical units of work.
● Grow automated testing discipline (people, processes, and culture) and introduce new test
● Ensuring that the content and structure of all Test Automation artifacts are documented and
maintained and reviewing the Test Cases Automation suite and documents on a regular
● Tracking automated test executions and preparing reports detailing test automation results,
code coverage, required resources, performance baselines, etc.
● Promote and encourage the use of best practise design and automation testing within the
wider QA, Test & Release team, as well as the associated applications which are supported
What it takes to excel:
● 6 plus years of overall experience in software testing using technologies like Selenium,
Cucumber(BDD), Webdriver.io, Cypress, JUnit and Testng.
● Experience in designing and implementing test scripts using Selenium, Webdriver.io and
Cypress using Data Driven, Keyword Driven, Hybrid, Object repository, Page Object Model
● Strong development experience and familiarity with source control or build tools (Git,
Gradle, NPM, etc…)
● Delivery focused and ability to succeed with high levels of responsibility
What you’ll be a part of
● An award-winning UX design and eCommerce development agency that partners with
industry leaders like Shopify and BigCommerce to create a faster, smarter, and more
sustainable future for businesses and their customers.
● A global agency with over 200 employees, and offices in the US, UK, and India.
● A fun, diverse group of professionals that know how to have a good time on and off the job.
We regularly host happy hours, dinners, excursions, and other company events to unwind
after a hard day at work.
● A cricket team that regularly participates in city cricket leagues specific to Ahmedabad's IT
● An office in the prime location in Ahmedabad with a delicious restaurant, a large lawn, a
cafe, and other amenities inside the building
at KloudScript, Inc.
This position will be part of the core development team working closely with various stakeholders to test functionality critical to our business success. This role will design, implement and execution manual and automation test cases and the relevant tools.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform functional, system, integration, certification, user acceptance and regression testing by creating and executing manual test cases and test plans.
• Perform automated testing utilizing the company tool, Eggplant, (or a similar tool) to write and execute the required scripts.
• Work with Business Analysts and Product Managers to ensure complete understanding of the software requirements that need to be tested.
• Monitor outstanding QA issues so they progress in a timely manner and are completed within the release schedules as defined by Product Management.
• Recommend program improvements or corrections to Product Management and/or
Development staff. Ensure compliance with local, state and national standards, legislation and regulations.
• Assist Business Analysts and Product Managers with documentation of software.
• Collect and report testing results and metrics to all stakeholders as warranted.
• Abide by quality controls and Software Development Life Cycle procedures.
• Set up and configure test environments.
• Assist in post-implementation and production support as required.
• Keep current on product trends and technology innovations.
• Perform any other job-related tasks as requested by management.
• Experience analysing/testing system and application failures and being able to report those failures with specific details.
• Experience in the creation of test plans, test suites and test cases so they cover all aspects of a project and are reusable by other team members.
• Experience with automated testing utilizing a tool such as Eggplant preferred but not required.
• Experience with TDS Products preferred but not required.
• Experience in all aspects of the pharmacy industry.
• Experience testing in Agile Environment, Scrum or Rapid Application Development
Methodologies preferred but not required.
• Understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle preferred but not required.
• Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps preferred but not required.
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting skills.
• Quality – Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and attention to detail, looks for ways to
improve and promote quality and applies feedback to improve performance.
• Quantity – Meets productivity standards, completes work in a timely manner and strives to increase productivity.
• Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction, and completes tasks on time.
• Innovation – Displays original thinking and creativity, meets challenges with resourcefulness and presents ideas and information in a manner that receives others’ attention.
• Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
3+ years’ experience
BE(CSE) B. Tech, MTech, M.Sc., B.Sc. (IT), ME, M.Sc. (CS), MCA
• Monday to Friday – 5 Days work schedule
• Health insurance benefits
• Accidental and disability insurance benefits
• Opportunity to grow and promote from within
• Staff development activities
at Isparrow Services private limited
- Designing, developing, coding, testing and debugging software framework/product
- Coordinate automation testing with the Engineering team members in an Agile workflow
- Flexible to work on automation as well as development
- Create accurate and detailed bug reports when issues are identified
- Mentor and assist other Engineering team members in automation standards
Do you have the right skills?
- 2+ years of professional experience within Automation/Development
- Scripting experience in Java or Python
- Hands on experience with the Rest API testing is necessary
- Basic understanding of networking / Linux process debugging tools
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, with experience working with otherdevelopers towards a common goal
- Great communication: Provides status without prompt, brings up blockers (coding/testing) immediately, speaks up in standup / planning
- Ability to remove some roadblocks
at Lodestone Pvt. Ltd.
Lodestone Software (Ahmedabad) is a testing focused company (with a team of 800+employees) and we are looking for people with a strong drive to build a career in QA Automation.
Hiring Location: Only From Gujarat
This position requires:
- Interview for software concepts, Programming skills (practical, hands-on) and overall attitude and approach towards problem solving.
- Good object oriented programming concepts and practical knowledge.
- Mobile application knowledge (Android, iOS) along with ADB/XCode is essential.
- Working knowledge of Databases along with the ability to write efficient queries.
- Overall attitude and approach towards building a career in QA Automation.
If you are interested - please respond with the below details so that we can schedule an interview accordingly.
1. Current CTC / Expected CTC
2. If the selected - time period required to join.
3. Preferred interview Date / Time.
B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics/Telecommunication, Computers, BCA in Computers, B.Sc in Computers, Electronics