• Passionate towards delivering the highest quality product/solutions by thinking from the end user perspective.
• Up to date with the latest tools and technologies in the testing space.
• Self motivated to contribute towards continuous improvement to QA process.
In addition, here is what we need you to have
• 2 to 4 years of hands-on product testing experience with complex enterprise solutions covering mobile, web or
• Proficiency in manual and automation testing
• Good knowledge of database testing with basic Linux and scripting knowledge
• Hands on experience in one or more area of core Java, API/REST web services
• Selenium/Appium Automation with TestNG frameworks
• Good problem solving & analytical skills
• Test expertise in financial or banking domain preferably.
You will be responsible for
• Reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
• Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
• Periodically identifying the metrics on how to track the quality of the solutions and consistently improve the testing time for product changes.
About Ezetap Mobile Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Bachelor’s Degree with 0-3 years of industry experience as an automation tester in Selenium/Python and Appium/Python
- Hands on Experience in designing highly reusable and efficient Automation Test framework design in Selenium/Python and Appium/Python and able to maintain/support an automation framework
- Experience in building and adhering the automation processes/standards and guidelines to meet code quality benchmark and robustness of overall framework for future maintenance
- Experience in developing high-quality test automation suite in a cross-browser environment
- Experienced in working with different Data Types, Variables, Operators, Flow Control Statements, and Methods
- Ability to handle exceptions, File I/O, API interactions and Database Operations
- Good understanding of QA methodologies, software testing life cycle and processes.
- Good knowledge of different types of Element Locators, Inspecting Elements and Selenium WebDriver API Commands or Methods
- Rich experience in failure debugging and writing clean & efficient code with strong SQL skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in building end to end automation scripts with code modularity and reusability
- Experience in Automation development in an agile environment
- Working knowledge of test management tools Visual Studio/JIRA
- Responsible for maintaining latest code artifacts in version control systems like GIT.
- Experience in setting up and configuring test environments is highly preferred
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Expertise in database testing including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored process, jobs, triggers and replication.
- Experience with functional testing of web and Android/iOS App.
Position: Automation Test Lead
- Should have ability to Design & develop QA Automation Framework from scratch.
- Should have knowledge in API testing using Rest Client.
- Should have knowledge in Load & Stress Testing using JMeter/LoadRunner.
- Should have good exposure with Linux Commands.
- Should have exposure to bug management tools like JIRA/Bugzilla.
- Should have exposure into AGILE model.
- Should have ability to write test cases / test plan.
- Should have strong knowledge in Java/Python.
- Should be familiar with CICD process.
- Exposure to Appium (Good to have)
Job location – Bangalore (1st pref), Kolkata (2nd pref)
Years of exp – 5+
CTC – 12 TO 18LPA
✓ 7-9 Yrs. overall hands-on experience in QA, at least 3+ years in Test Automation.
✓ Collaborates with testing team and application developers to improve the overall quality of
software programs, ensuring quality throughout the software development life cycle.
✓ Expertise in working with tools like Eclipse, Selenium, Cucumber, Appium, Serenity, Jenkins,
Junit and Maven.
✓ Hands on programing experience in JAVA.
✓ Excellent knowledge of Serenity BDD framework with Java and Selenium skills.
✓ Experience in Designing, developing, debugging and executing Automation Scripts.
✓ Proficiency in writing clean, modular, reusable code using design patterns.
✓ Proficiency at identifying and analyzing the root cause of complex bugs in your code as well as
✓ Create and run automation test cases against web interfaces and APIs.
✓ Preferable experience on Serenity testing framework.
✓ Must have experience on Cucumber, Selenium, BDD.
✓ Knowledge on Source Code Management - GitHub/Bitbucket.
✓ Expertise in developing test automation and Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous
Delivery (CD) solutions using Jenkins.
✓ Strong ability to write automation scripts using Java.
✓ Well versed in Gherkin.
✓ Familiarity with Agile frameworks is a plus.
✓ Knowledge of Issue tracking and project management tool JIRA/Zephyr
✓ Knowledge of any automation tools like Test Complete is an additional plus.
✓ Should be able to take up manual tasks as required.
✓ Creative thinking, good problem solving skills.
Skills / Expertise needed:
✓ Provide technology leadership for enhancing test automation capability at organization level
✓ Ability and proven experience in advising the management on test automation strategy, setting
direction for long term automation plan, bringing in best practices and ROI evaluation
✓ Possess in-depth knowledge of multiple open source/commercial tools for Web test automation
(QTP/ UFT, Selenium, Test Complete, Coded UI, Tosca etc.) and Mobile test automation
(Ranorex, Appium, Robotium, SeeTest, etc.)
✓ Web and mobile testing (iOS, Android, and Windows), automation frameworks, Continuous
Integration tools (Jenkins) and infrastructure for automation
✓ Sound understanding of agile and modular frame work methodologies, concepts
✓ Providing end-to-end delivery support for testing engagements
✓ Reviewing and implementing best-fit solutions among options evaluated
✓ Ability to implement quantitative test process measurement techniques
✓ Integrating manual and automated test effort
✓ Understanding software quality best practices, test strategy and planning, test case
development, test case execution, deployment and, test data, defect tracking, and test
- You will help the team in building a reliable, high-quality automation & manual platform from scratch and test the all of Truemeds products for quality & stability
- You will help the team to set up test environments for automation & manual activities.
- You will be responsible for using the latest technologies to design and maintain automation & manual testing for existing and new products
- Manage efficiently a team of QA Engineers
- Coach and grow our automated and manual QA team members through mentorship, and participate in the hiring strategy and process
- You will be responsible for reliability for major products/releases and ensure all the product gets QA sign-off before release
- Check/review test cases, test plans, and test strategy and consolidate and share test results with various stakeholders.
- Ensuring all development tasks meet quality criteria through efficient test planning, test execution, quality assurance, and issue tracking.
- You will have to estimate, plan, and coordinate testing activities and Work closely on the deadlines of the project
- Ensure the team is focusing on automation along with manual testing.
- You will be a technology champion/mentor, and work with others to effectively use new technology to build effective automation.
- 8+ years of software testing experience, 2+ years of management or mentoring experience
- 2 to 5 years of experience with API Automation testing
- 1 to 2 years of working experience in performance testing and load testing
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience performing cross-browser testing using any automation testing framework
- Experience in automation of Mobile Native and hybrid applications.
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Experience managing a team of QA Engineers
- Proficient using tools like - Postman, Rest Client, Selenium, JMeter, JUnit, Appium etc
- Good understanding of eCommerce Domain
- Solid understanding of SQL and API testing experience doing data quality testing with large data sets
- Excellent communication as well as documentation skills
- WeWork Chromium, Powai, Mumbai
Notice period less than 10 to 15 days preferred.
- Hands-On experience in 2 or more of the following Python / Selenium /TestNG / Mockito / Puppeteer / Bash automation testing.
- Experience/familiarity in test framework development.
- Extensive knowledge of Testing lifecycle and core testing process/techniques using different test approaches.
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (provide estimations, design test plan, and test strategy, writing test scenarios, cases, executing test cases, opening bugs, verifying bugs).
- Experience in testing across the stack
- databases, platform services to end-user interfaces
- Experience using project and dependency management tools such as Maven.
- Experience of working in Agile Methodology.
- Well-versed with SQL.
- Awareness of CI/CD and DevOps.
- Strong communication skills, strong Analytical Capability, and a - Can-do- attitude.
- A Graduate in Computer Science or equivalent degree
-Good to have: working knowledge of Puppeteer for Graph QL testing.
- It is Good to have knowledge of performance testing.
looking for immediate joiners or within 15 days joiners(max)
- 5+ years experience in automation development in OO language
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Shippable, TravisCI or similar
- Develop and implement tools for automated testing (Linux Shell, Java/Groovy, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Take essential part in the development cycles, in order to deliver high quality products
- Closely interact with developers and support, regarding customer issues
- Investigate software issues as a result of testing
We have job openings for our Client E Productivity Services. Kindly find the details below:
Payroll will be ToppersEdge.com India Pvt Ltd working for the client E Productivity Services.
(C2H position – 3rd Party payroll for long term)
Experience – 5-10 years
Minimum 4 + years of experience in Automation testing, Java and Selenium
Mandatory Skills - Automation testing, Java and Selenium
Look for 0-20 days notice period.
Budget is maximum 13 LPA.
Digital business is driving a fundamental shift to cloud-native applications, creating a new set of operational and performance challenges ill-suited to the currently available solutions. At OpsCruise, we imagine a world of autonomous operations and are innovating a fundamentally different approach to performance management. OpsCruise’s vision is to automate the performance assurance of cloud applications using a model-driven closed-loop platform.
The OpsCruise team represents a global and talented team that includes domain experts in IT Operations, Networking, Storage, Hyperscale Systems and AI/ML that have built market-leading solutions at companies such as Cisco, Google, Hitachi, HP, Infoblox, Oracle and VMWare among others.
Our engineering culture values creativity, pragmatism, honesty, and simplicity to solve hard problems the right way.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will join our team building and rolling out our SaaS platform in the cloud AI/Ops space.
Our Technology Stack
Our product involves the following technology areas with one or more tools in use in each area:
- Container technologies, including creating Docker plugins and extensions
- Serverless technologies including instrumentation, addons
- Orchestrators including Kubernetes, OpenShift, Mesos, Swarm
- Metric generation and collection including Prometheus and tools such as Dynatrace and Datadog
- Tracing including OpenTracing, Jaeger
- Graph tools and Databases including neo4j, JanusGraph, TinkerPop/Gremlin
- TimeSeries databases such as Prometheus, OpenTSDB
- NoSQL and Indexing tools such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Solr and Elastic
- Messaging tools including Kafka, Akka
- Big Data tools including HDFS, YARN, Spark, Flink
- AI/ML techniques including Statistical Analysis, Classification, Deep Learning, etc.
- Cloud services: AWS, GCP, and Azure, their services in databases, networking and ML tools
- High performance User Interfaces including AngularJS, Vue, D3.js and local stores
- Authentication and Authorization including tools such as Okta and KeyCloak.
- Understand user level requirements, write up the test strategy, derive test plan and test cases in detail.
- System and integration testing with automation of test cases using Python or Java.
- Use test frameworks such as Robot Framework.
- Use traffic generator tools such as JMeter for performance testing
- Set up the target test environments in AWS, Azure or GCP
- Containers based environment setup with Kubernetes and Docker, monitoring tools setup with Prometheus
- Debug incidents and issue to narrow down to a root cause
- Understand and reproduce internally issues reported by customers
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications.
- B.E/B.Tech Degree from a reputed institution with at least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Hands-on experience with test automation using Python or Java.
- Experience with test frameworks such as Robot Framework or TestNG.
- Traffic generation tools usage such as curl-loader or JMeter
- QA engineers for Networking Technology products such as switches, routers, L4-L7 products testing can also apply.
- Knowledge of public clouds, AWS, Azure or GCP, is desired
- Working knowledge in Kubernetes, Docker or Openshift environments required
- Hands on experience with Linux
- Strong problem solving and debugging abilities
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins or CircleCI
- Interest in machine learning (ML) and data science is a plus
Most importantly, you should be someone who is passionate about building new and innovative products that solve tough real-world problems.
Designation - SDET
Livspace is India’s trusted interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, homeowners and vendors. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for all things interiors. For interior designers and vendors, we’ve streamlined their workflow from design all the way to delivery through powerful and innovative technology.
We’re currently in nine Indian metro areas. We’ve made over 20,000 customers happy by delivering their dream homes to them. With over 3,500 interior designers on board, we’re the largest design community India has seen. We employ over 2000 passionate individuals who continue to grow and be a part of this exciting journey.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges, believe in getting things done and can work with minimal supervision, come join us
- Responsible for the development of our web & mobile test automated frameworks and to execute tests to ensure product quality.
- Shall design and implement Automation framework, tests scripts, debugging and defining corrective actions.
- You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts)
- Linux, Apache, MySQL, MongoDB
- REST API testing / Automation
- Data Structures
- Tools : Cucumber, Protractor, Robot Framework, Selenium web driver, Jenkins/Bamboo
Who you are:
- A minimum of 3+ years of SDET or QA Engineering experience.
- Proficiency in Java, Python or other Object Oriented Language
- Ability to design and develop test automation frameworks in Java
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of Unit testing frameworks
- Knowledge on frameworks like Cucumber, Protractor , Django, Flask
- Knowledge on Selenium WebDriver
- Strong exposure to SDLC and STLC
- Knowledge on Mysql , MongoDB etc