Client: Born Group
Contratual (Codersbrain Payroll)
Title: Cloud and Automation Engineer
- Budget: 6 L - 3 yrs
- Budget: 10 L - 5 yrs
- Estimate user stories/features (story point estimation) and tasks in hours with the required level of
accuracy and commit them as part of Sprint Planning.
- Contributes to the backlog grooming meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure
requirements achieve the right level of DOR.
- Raise any impediments/risks (technical/operational/personal) they come across and approaches
Scrum Master/Technical Architect/PO
- Creates and maintains the product test strategy, documents it.
- Creates formal test plans and test reports and ensures they have the correct approvals.
- Coaches and mentors test team members the importance of testing.
- Responsible for test planning
- Organizes and facilitates Test Readiness Review
- Works with the product management team to create the approved user guide ready for the release.
- Provides test coverage reports/automates test cases percentage.
- Ensures high quality deliverable is passed on to UAT phase for stakeholders testing.
- Provides test evaluation summary report (test metrics) for the release.
- Estimates user stories/features (story point estimation) from their point of view and tasks in hours
with the required level of accuracy and commit them as part of Sprint Planning.
- Contributes to the backlog refinement meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure
requirements achieve the right level of DOR.
- Works with the Product Owner to confirm that the acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality.
- Raises any impediments/risks (technical/operational/personal) they come across and approaches
Scrum Masters/Technical Architect/PO accordingly to arrive at a decision.
- Collaborate with other team members on various aspects of development/integration testing etc. to
get the feature working on is delivered with quality and on time.
- Tests features developed by developers throughout sprints to ensure working software with high
quality as per acceptance criteria defined is released as per committed team sprint objectives.
- Have a good understanding of the product features and customer expectations. They ensure all
aspects of the functionality is tested before the product is tested in UAT
- Plan how the features will be tested and should manage the test environments and be ready with the
- Understands requirements, they create automated test cases thereby ensuring regression testing is
performed on a daily basis. Checks in code into the shared source code repository regularly without
- Ensure the defects are reported accurately in Azure DevOps with the relevant details of
severity/description etc and work with the developers to ensure the defects are verified and closed
before the release.
- Update the status and the remaining efforts for their tasks on a daily basis
- Ensures change requests are treated correctly and tracked in the system, impact analysis done and
risks/timelines are appropriately communicated.
Performance testing Roles and responsibilities
- Design, Implement, and Support performance testing systems and strategies
- Designing workload models
- Executing performance tests
- Using consistent metrics for monitoring
- Identifying bottlenecks, and where they occur
- Interpret results and graphs.
- Understand describe the relationship between queues and sub-systems
- Identify suggestions for performance tuning
- Preparing the test report
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Technical Bachelor's degree or Master degree
- Azure Cloud fundamentals.
- Programming languages: Java
- Development methodologies: Agile(BDD with Junit and Code repositories in Git – with feature
branch based development CI/CD)
- Architectural Paradigms: Microservices
- Multi-deployment model support: Container based approach with Docker
- Relevant work experience into ETL\BI testing.
- Write ANSI SQLs to compare data
- Knowledge on SQLServer Database Analysis service
- Knowledge on Azure Data lake
- Data comparison, Data Verification and Validation using Excel
- Relevant work experience into manual testing.
- Technical background and an understanding of the Aviation industry
- Should have worked with test management tools - like ALM(application lifecycle management) or
other equivalent test management tools
- Good documenting/scripting knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of SDLC and STLC
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- Must be flexible, independent , self-motivated , Punctual, Regular and consistent attendance
- Automation Testing tools like Selenium (or) QTP (Quick Test Professional) and experience on HP
ALM or Devops, , ETL Testing, SQL
- Experience in Load Testing, Stress Testing, Stability testing ,Reliability testing
- Hands on Performance testing tools like HP Performance Tester (LoadRunner), WebLOAD
- Worked minimum 5 years in test automation
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- BE/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA degree in IT/CSE/ECE with 6 to 8 years of relevant IT Software
- This Position would require person to work in Flight Domain, below experience would be preferred
- Past experience related to Aeronautical data / Aerospace / Aviation domain.
- Past experience related to Aircraft Performance computation/optimization, Tail Specific
Performance computations using big data analytics, ML and modeling.
- Past experience related to EFB applications, Flight planning, Data link, Flight Management Computer
and Airline Operations.
- Good understanding of weather, air traffic constraints, ACARS, NOTAM’s, Routes, Flight profile,
Flight Progress and demonstrated ability lead technology project and team management in one or
more technology areas.
- Knowledge of aviation industry is preferred.
Typical Education & Experience:
Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Bachelor) and typically 5 or
more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g.
Master+ 4 years' related work experience.
This position does offer relocation within INDIA.
What is the role?
This position will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading, and executing all aspects of Quality and Testing. The role requires hands-on QA expertise, ability to take initiative and develop and evolve our QA processes. The right candidate will be able to analyze the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests and the best way to test. You should understand the requirements and design test procedures and test cases for automated software testing.
- Establish and evolve formal QA/testing practices, test processes, methodology, standards, and hygiene for agile development efforts.
- Lead and mentor QA team members.
- Lead the QA strategy, test design /plan, test automation, and drive test execution for a key strategic service delivery transformation initiative.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Develop the strategy and enablement of User Acceptance Testing, partnering effectively with the business to ensure goal achievement.
- Respond to all requests from team members in a timely and professional manner.
- Design automated test scripts that are reusable.
- Ensure that all automated testing related activities are carried out as per the standards defined by the company.
- Negotiate, plan, and manage all release activities.
- Lead and co-ordinate the Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment Plans and checklists.
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, and scope changes.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 7+ years of experience in the software quality field including prior hands-on quality engineering experience.
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures to support various development methodologies.
- Familiarity with the entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Performance and Volume, User Acceptance).
- Understanding of multi-tier web application architecture and deployment.
- Understanding of existing QA best practices and methodologies to design, implement and automate processes.
- Prior success using a metrics-driven approach and closed-loop feedback to improve software deliverables and improve predictability and reliability of releases.
- Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive, and able to prioritize a large number of tasks.
- Self-motivated, works well independently and with others.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team and report to the engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being with the company.
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
- Work with high-velocity agile teams who are building the products of the future.
- Meet some of the leading individuals in the industry and get access to 1-on-1 interactions and mentoring opportunities.
- We ensure perks and health benefits that go beyond just helping you land the opportunity.
-Strong Engineering Automation and Functional Quality background with at least 4 years in the industry.
Past active role in working with agile (scrum/kanban) development and delivery processes.
-Very good understanding of QA principles / test design techniques (e.g. boundary values analysis , equivalence partitioning, state transition, model based testing etc).
-Should have experience with tools like Jira, TestRail.
-In-depth experience with one or more test automation frameworks using Selenium, Appium or other automation stacks.
-Knowledge of test automation patterns (ex: Page Object), Understanding of GoF patterns is beneficial.
- Working with APIs and native android or ios clients.
- Engineering Mindset with the ability to translate from functionality to test scenarios covering corner cases.
Good to have Skills:
• Experience with high traffic websites and 24/7 operation.
• Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
• Experience in CI / CD, infra strack knowledge (docker, K8s, public clouds).
• Familiar with Microservices vs Monolithic architecture.
Role: Sr automation QA
Exp-5 to 9 years
CTC : 30 LPA
Locations: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai
Mandatory Skills- api, cloud, Jenkins, java , selenium, AWS or azure.
Syfe is one of the fastest growing digital wealth platforms in Singapore. We build personalized, diversified portfolios using proprietary algorithms and state-of-the-art technology. Our mission is to enable sophisticated investing at a low cost.
In July 2021, we closed a S$40 million Series B funding round led by https://valar.com/" target="_blank">Valar Ventures , just 9 months after raising Series A. Our existing investors followed on their original investment in a short time frame, which speaks volumes about our rapid growth and our future ahead. Moving forward, we will accelerate our expansion across geographies, launch new products and grow our team.
The Syfe team consists of industry experts from finance, e-commerce, and technology. We come from startups as well as large corporations. Excellence in execution is in our DNA. We aim to become Asia’s largest Digital Wealth Manager by leveraging technology to provide a superior investing experience for our customers.
Syfe was named Best Digital Advisory Solution at DigFin Group Innovation 2021. Find out more about us at http://www.syfe.com/" target="_blank">www.syfe.com
Who are we:
While we are a diverse set of people, we value the following core traits:
- Fast learning: We often require learning new tools and technologies. We believe in adopting them if they are particularly well suited for our problems, instead of limiting ourselves to what we already know. However, we are always short of time and therefore have to learn fast.
- Versatility: While each one of us has a core skill, we possess at least one secondary skill as well. Apart from allowing the team to be fluid, it also helps us understand how all pieces (frontend, database, network, servers, etc.) fit together.
- Madness about quality: Put together, individual lines of code should be robust, scalable, high-performance, fault-tolerant, and most importantly, beautiful software. We also stay up-to-date with the latest in the world of software to make ourselves better.
- Passion: To try out new ideas and iterate on existing product features, and love experimenting with new technology if it's right for the job. Because not only do we ride the cutting edge, we make it happen.
- Collaboration: We believe that engineering is a continuous process of learning and improvement and that the best way to learn is by getting help from your fellow engineers. Coding is more fun when you do it together and appreciate the feedback.
- Work as a part of QA team and take ownership of the Quality of Web and Mobile Apps.
- Work closely with development team to define robust testing processes through manual testing.
- Monitor and track resolution of quality issues.
- 4-5 years of test automation experience
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience on automation using Selenium Web driver, Appium
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Good understanding of the Agile Methodology
- Knowledge of using JMeter, Jenkins, Git, Selenium, Linux, POSTMAN
- Curiosity about how things work
Automation testing, Selenium Webdriver, JAVA, Appium, RestAssured, SQL.
The Syfe Advantages:
Annual learning allowance for work related online courses and books
Allowance for home-office setup
Latest M1 Macbook Pro + as required hardware and software
Best of all, our speciality is helping people manage their money. We will help you learn how to manage your own money like a pro
HIRING for Automation Quality Analyst with MAX 30days of NOTICE PERIOD
Job ID: TNS2022QATEST08
Who Should apply?
Only for Serious job seekers
Technically Strong Candidates who are willing to take up challenging roles and want to raise their Career graph.
Why Think n Solutions Software?
Exposure to latest Technology. Opportunity working in different platforms Direct client interaction
Rapid Career Growth
Friendly Knowledge sharing Environment
BE/MTech/MCA with Min 70% GPA
Professional Quality Engineering and or development experience with 3+yrs Immediate joiners preferred
Candidates will be selected based on logical / technical and scenario-based testing
Note: Candidates who have attended the interview process with TnS in the last 6 months will not be eligible.
Automation Testing Engineer - Job description
QA Automation Test Engineer is expected to plan, design, implement and maintain test automation infrastructure to enable continuous automated testing of all solutions.
- Analyze product architecture; define, develop, and drive functional test automation strategy using appropriate automation/performance tests
- Develop/enhance the framework for creating a test automation suite for smoke and regression testing integrated with the release process
- Create and prepare end-to-end technical solutions for CI/CD
- Develop test plan/strategy to support testing
- Conduct Proof of Concept for automation testing feasibility on a project as required
- Prepare roadmap for progressive automation and focus on low maintenance
- Ensure test cases have full traceability back to business requirements and technical specifications
- Develop, maintain, and communicate automated reports and testing metrics to the project stakeholders
SKILLS AND CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Demonstrated 3+ years’ experience in Test Automation (or software development) with web-based software
- Experience working within a fast-paced Agile/SCRUM system is a strong preference
- Proven experience in both open-source UI & API test automation tools like Selenium WebDriver, Rest Assured, Cucumber using Java & other scripting languages with exposure to performance testing
- Experience delivering Selenium Frameworks for API testing web portals
- Should be able to create a Selenium automation framework from scratch
- Proven experience in using continuous integration technologies like Bamboo / Jenkins to integrate automated testing (unit, smoke, and regression) with the release process
- Experience in open-source tools with exposure to below is a plus:
- Selenium WebDriver
- Advanced knowledge on different design/architecture/integration/cloud/data patterns
- Exposure to Testing Life Cycle with a Test-Driven Development (TDD) / Behavior Driven Development (BDD) environment
- Efficient with AWS environments or other cloud environments
- Mentor other test engineers and automation engineers to grow overall team capabilities
- Create training, workshops, and handbooks
- Creativity and initiative to improve test coverage and effectiveness for the entire team
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
- Experience in performance testing including developing NFRs, reporting and results evaluation
- Has created execution and reporting dashboards
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bit.ly/expertrons&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1635419813629000&usg=AOvVaw23-cDk2qegjPUlNQnUJYUp">bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/3sFG0G1&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1635419813629000&usg=AOvVaw1Vnm_Yu1J02nVP2iK2qGvC">https://bit.ly/3sFG0G1
Watch Explainer Video: https://www.google.com/url?q=https://bit.ly/3zeBmRM&sa=D&source=editors&ust=1635419813629000&usg=AOvVaw0pb6UMEpyS6K6eZiIFttOI">https://bit.ly/3zeBmRM
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Lead & Manage QA team.
2. Mentor the testing team in daily activities.
3. Act as escalation point of contact for the testing related activities.
4. Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful
5. Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
6. To set up a structure/process for the testing team.
7. Trace test cases and results back to specific user stories/requirements
8.Coordinate with onsite development team members to ensure high-quality deliverables
9. Participate throughout the SDLC where inputs are the most valuable from a Quality Assurance perspective
10. Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies.
Skills required :
1. Should have experience in Automation testing in mobile and web application
2. Should have experience in API Testing - Swagger UI/Insomnia/Postman
3. Should have knowledge about agile methodologies
4. Should have knowledge about test planning, test strategies, test scenarios
5. Should have knowledge about defect Life cycle, STLC, SDLC.
6. Should be able to handle production issues and solve the user's queries
7. App testing and its tools - Appium, Firebase Testlab, etc.
8. Experience with LambdaTest as testing tool as well
9. Strong Requirement analysis and boundary cases analysis
10.Strong analytical/Problem solving skills
Software QA Engineer
Infilect, a leader in visual-intelligence for worldwide retail, is looking for an experienced tester (2-4 years) who is at home within Agile, being embedded in a product delivery team, with an inquisitive desire to dig into the unknowns of the software.
Infilect is founded by two PhDs and ex-IBM-Research-Scientists to build scalable visual-AI systems to make the world a better place. Infilect (https://www.infilect.com/" target="_blank">https://www.infilect.com) builds state of the art cloud and AI applications for the worldwide retail industry. We process images and videos at scale and in real-time in order to solve retail supply-chain problems, and make an environmentally sustainable net-positive impact on the world. We are driven by the promise of AI and software technology to save time, save cost, save energy, and improve user experience for businesses and consumers all over the world.
- Software Testing: You will continuously improve the quality of Infilect Technologies web and mobile apps in a cross-functional team with developers, designers, copywriters, product managers and help the team with building high quality software products
- Showing your work and talking about testing and the value of testing
- Conduct exploratory and regression testing to monitor the overall quality of our platform. Document as a basis for decision making and QA cycles planning.
- Catch and triage bugs; i.e. replicate and document reported bugs, as well as discuss issues found during testing with the developers and stakeholders.
- Engage in team discussions on product features, technical design sessions, planning and other agile ceremonies.
- Be forthcoming in providing user experience feedback, while acknowledging the distinction between bugs, defects and suggestions for improvement.
- Systematize test flows; i.e. document features and test plans; investigate and define when features break; define how testing of the platform is done - including the development of test cases and test paths as well as scripting and potentially automating the process where possible
- Communicating to the rest of the team in case of breaking bugs, handling post-mortem of these, and making sure regression tests are set up to avoid the same issues arising repeatedly
- Apply a user perspective and define user test cases and make sure new features live up to these expectations before release
- Identify and Automate test cases using Python-based Robot Framework for web applications.
- Identify and Automate test cases using Python-based Robot Framework for Mobile applications.
- API automation using Robot Framework.
- Perform peer code reviews of automated tests
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- You love software testing and thrive on making software better
- You've got strong opinions on software testing and general software quality concepts.
- You pay attention to detail to an extreme degree, and you are thorough and methodical in your approach
- 2+ years of experience in software quality assurance
- You’re comfortable discussing product requirements with product owners and testing approach with developers
- Experience in exploratory and context driven testing.
- Should have hands-on experience in testing Web/mobile applications on various platforms, device form factors and edge scenarios.
- Should have experience with Jira or other Bug tracking tools.
- Able to analyze requirements thoroughly and write clear, concise test cases.
- You are comfortable with Postman for exploring and testing API’s.
- Hands-on 1+ years development experience with Selenium for automating browser-based apps
- Good to have: Hands-on 1+ years development experience with Appium for automating native apps on iOS & Android (Optional)
- Well versed with Usability, Functional, System, Regression and Smoke/Sanity testing.
- Should have experience with VCS like GIT
- Strong knowledge of Python/Java programming.
- Work on a problem that will have positive impact on millions of users
- Work with well experienced computer scientists
- Lively and highly collaborative environment
We have a great and open culture where you can have immense learning, get exposed to product development and customer growth, and get high rewards over time. We warmly welcome candidates who have the right attitude and the right skill sets to join our core team.
What Arcana (previously Newfang) Does:
Arcana is The Storage Layer for Ethereum with a Privacy Stack for developers to build secure and privacy preserving apps. Users care about privacy now more than ever before and it is becoming a first-class citizen in the modern development stack. Arcana makes it easier for apps to be privacy-focused out of the box.
With Arcana’s privacy stack, developers give control of data back to their users. They can easily integrate our SDK with their apps and use our modular feature blocks for Authentication, Identity Management, Encryption, Access Control, and Decentralized Storage. All of which are secured by and verifiable on the blockchain.
Visit www.arcana.network to learn more about us, our backers, and our offerings
As the first QA hire at arcana, you will be responsible for setting up testing frameworks and leading QA for all our products and releases
- Design and develop a QA framework. Automate parts of the framework wherever feasible.
- Develop and implement test cases, scripts, plans, and procedures (manual and automated)
- Track key QA metrics for product and maintain a process for logging bugs/issues and debugging them.
- Handle QA validations of UI, backend APIs, databases, SDK, and Performance.
Skill Set Required:
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in a testing role at a platform/infrastructure software company
- Demonstrable Experience in using UI automation frameworks like Selenium, Appium, etc. and automated API testing using tools like Postman or similar.
- Experience in Web testing, API testing, Mobile testing, and performance, security and usability testing
- Familiarity with test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Stress & Scale, Smoke & Sanity)
- Familiarity with blockchain technology and distributed system design
- Experience with Solidity smart contract testing
- Prior software engineering experience
- Handled QA for open source projects