A Software Testing Engineer is required to fully test the product or system to ensure it functions properly and meets the business needs. The job responsibilities include:
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for creating and executing tests to verify that software runs properly and without defects on each platform requested and to handle test procedures efficiently to result in extreme product stability, product usability and performance.
- Responsible for creating test plans and test cases.
- Understanding how a feature is implemented to develop test cases for the functionality, performance, stress, and fault conditions.
- Responsible for reviewing and analyzing project documentation to ensure product testability.
- Responsible for providing detailed testing status.
- Should have experience in creating Test Plans, Test scripts, Test cases.
- Knowledge in Selenium web drivers is mandatory. They should be able to write the scripts and run them in Selenium.
- Should have good experience in SQL databases.
- Good knowledge on System and Integration Test Cases.
- Good knowledge on System and Integration Testing.
- Able to write Test Scenarios.
- Able to Test the application independently.
- Hands on experience in UI testing
- B.Tech (Computer Science)
About Tagbin Services Private Limited
TAGBIN pioneers in Experiential Technology, Products & Solutions
that generate futuristic Engagement, Experience & Excitement fuelling Business Growth
- Create test plans and test cases to cover the documented business requirements and design specifications
- Responsible for performing test execution, test analysis and debugging and own end-to-end testing for assigned projects
- Be able to describe accessibility issues and recommendations for resolving them to non-subject matter expert engineers. (Bug reporting)
- Recommends technical strategies to contribute to the overall effectiveness and quality of testing projects to meet business needs
- Generate, report, and act upon Triage Key Performance Indicators supporting key Quality metrics
- A minimum of 2 years QA experience which includes leading various test efforts including System test, Integration test, User Acceptance Test and Regression Test
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes (like white box, black box, and automation methodologies)
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles
- Working knowledge of Security Testing, Sanity testing, Smoke testing, regression testing, Boundary value analysis, Exploratory testing, stress testing & UAT testing
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Design and implement testing plans for products
- Identify procedures and scenarios for the quality control of products and services
- Process product reviews and inform the development team of defects and errors
- Communicate quantitative and qualitative findings from test results to the development team
- Monitor efforts to resolve product issues and track progress
- Ensure that the final product satisfies the product requirements and meet end-user expectations
- Spot areas for improvement to enhance the product's efficiency
- Research the current market for similar products and compare results
Experience in manual testing of Web Based, Windows and Client/Server Applications
Knowledge/Experience with tools like TFS, MTM, Jira etc.
Having strong working knowledge on software development, testing process, test design and testing methodologies.
Testing related certification is a plus (ISTQB, CSTE etc)
Experience working with relational database and medium level expertise with SQL
Good to have testing experience in agile project development.
Knowledge on Coded UI & Selenium based automation testing would be preferable.
Desirable: Experience of testing Plant IT systems, Level 2 systems in Steel domain Warehouse management system, Cargo IT solutions, IT solutions in Automotive plants, etc
- Analyze, design test philosophy and write test cases based on system requirements and design/interface specification.
- Strong knowledge of Test Design Techniques
- Responsible for Functional, Regression, System Testing, Performance Testing and User Acceptance Testing
- Ability to select best methods, techniques and test strategy depending upon project size and scope for testing
- Setup test environment, test data preparation and deployment of QA build on test environment
- Self starter working effectively individually as well as in a team with strong organization and communication skills
- Tracking updates and progress of testing schedules
- Preparation of FAT/SAT document for user acceptance testing
- Mentor junior testers and share expertise
- Actively initiate and occasionally lead, process improvement efforts whenever required.
FOX Solutions Pvt Ltd is an Indian MNC growing eminently from last 26 years and lead by a young team of professionals.
It has 28 offices in Singapore, Australia, Canada, Dubai, Oman and India. In India we have 23 offices including Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai & Kolkata. Its corporate office is in Mumbai and head office is in Nashik - the wine capital of India blessed with best weather for almost 9 months of a year. It also has historical and mythological links.
FOX is a 26 years old established organisation that offers the security and stability of working in a process oriented professional organisation however IT business unit is modelled on a start-up, offers steep trajectory to your career.
About IT & IoT business unit (BU) -
The IT & IoT BU of FOX Solutions Pvt Ltd is going for massive expansion in Pune and Nashik for its ten high end engineering product verticals in IT and IOT space. These products are in airports, power & energy, steel, automotive, warehouses, airport cargo and various industry sectors. These IT & IoT products run on cloud as well as on premise. Few industry products also have AI (artificial intelligence) capabilities.
True medicines at true prices!
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it within their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
- Strong knowledge of testing concepts and experience in handling different projects.
- Develop test plaplansn, test cases and understanding of UX/UI & browser compatibility testing specifics is a must.
- Able to do Manual Business Logic-based testing- Prior experience with responsive designs will be beneficial.
- Define criteria for testing, analyze results of testing cycles, and present results.
- 1-2 Years of Work experience in Manual Testing and is looking to learn a lot more
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong organizational skills, time management, and attention to detail
- Should have experience in B2C domain projects
- Experience in testing website and mobile applications
- Experience in Agile projects
- E-Commerce knowledge will be plus
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Familiarity with Responsive Web Design (RWD) techniques and tools is a plus
- Ability to work both collaboratively as part of a team, and independently with minimal supervision, on multiple projects
- Great attention to detail
Notice period less than 10 to 15 days preferred
About Us -
Gold is the most trusted asset across the entire world. We are building the digital infrastructure to make a gold backed currency easier to use than a WhatsApp message. The Company has gained about 12 million
customers, largely through a focus on partnerships with large institutions like banks, payment apps and stock brokers. SafeGold converts vault stored gold into a digital product which can be sold by any digital
platform. Using SafeGold APIs any app or company can offer its customers the option to buy, sell, store and redeem gold at the click of a button for as little as Re.1.
Our API suite which is consumed by partners like HDFC, Amazon, PhonePe, MiPay, Axis Bank, Federal Bank, PC Jewellers, Caratlane, etc.
SafeGold is backed by the World Gold Council and leading venture capital funds, Beenext and Pravega.
We’re a small team with insanely large ambitions. We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. You will work closely
with the tech and product teams to navigate SafeGold’s codebase, identify weak spots and constantly design better and creative ways to break software and identify potential problems. You'll have a huge
impact on the quality of SafeGold’s growing suite of products and services. You will be responsible for monitoring every phase of the development process and ensuring that the design and software adhere to the company standards.
What will your job entail:
● Document Test Cases.
● Develop and maintain automation suite throughout the product life cycle.
● Develop data driven test automation scripts and execute tests.
● Utilize innovative test technologies to develop application testing strategy.
● Analyse and debug the test data to identify the root cause of failures.
● Actively communicate test progress, results and other relevant information to project
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
● 5-6 year(s) experience in Manual + Automation Testing. At least 2 years of proven experience in
an early stage startup is a must have
● Familiarity with Automation tools like Selenium.
● Proficiency in writing test scripts(Java/Python).
● Basic knowledge of build tools like Jenkins.
● Basic Understanding of OOPS.
● Knowledge of Load test tools like Locust,Jmeter.
● Degree in Computer Engineering or relevant fields
● Introductory Round to understand a bit more about your experience
● A take-home assignment
● Final Interview Round
Looking for a Lead/Senior Tester. This role is a mix of Managerial + Testing. A prior experience in handling teams is good.
Must have minimum 2 years of Manual experience with 2 years of Automation.
Knowledge of testing webapps is must.
Candidate must have good communication skills.
Experience in Selenium or cypress is must.
Prior background of financial application is good to have
About the company : VF is headquartered in New york and has an office in Pune. We provide SaaS platform for Brokers/ Employers and Insurance companies for better Insruance management
- Lead and manage a team that:
- Reviews and refines software requirements.
- Drafts and executes test plans and test cases.
- Identifies and drafts steps to reproduce defects utilizing our defect tracking system, JIRA.
- Enters and tracks defects to closure.
- Utilizes testing tools to increase the effectiveness of testing.
- Maintains test environments that mimic our production systems.
- Maintains and updates Selenium driven UI automation test cases.
- Maintains and updates ReadyAPI API automation test cases.
- Maintains and updates manual test cases.
- Maintains and updates JMeter performance/load test cases.
- Coach, mentor, and assist the team in performing their duties as needed.
- Provide formal QA approval and reporting for each release.
- Operate within the SAFe Agile methodology.
- Coordinate with other QA teams across the company.
- Experience leading a SQA or Software Development team
- Experience managing projects and processes cross-functionally
- Comfortable working in a continually changing and dynamic environment and driving top issues to resolution
- Proven track record of attracting, hiring, motivating and developing the best quality-minded individuals
- Excellent cross-functional communication and influencing skills
- In-depth knowledge and experience in one or more of the following technologies: Java, Python, Selenium, JMeter, ReadyAPI
- Automation planning, execution, and triage for projects on multiple Platforms.
- Excellent presentation skills, distilling complex analysis and concepts into concise business-focused takeaways
- In-depth knowledge and experience in identity management including OpenID Connect, SAML2, OAuth2, and SCIM.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of application security testing.
- Unix command line scripting skills
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, and provide meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Set up test environments
- Perform software testing to see if the software meets all the requirements
- Identify, document, and track issues found using appropriate tools
- Perform regression testing
- Help troubleshoot issues reported by customers
- Stay up to date with the latest testing tools and methodologies
- 1-3 Years work experience in QA
- Hands-on experience QA-ing web applications
- Familiarity with browser DevTools and ADB
- Familiarity with API testing tools like Postman, JMeter, etc
- Experience with Agile frameworks and QA methodologies
- Experience using bug tracking tools like JIRA, Bugzilla, etc
Nice to have
- Experience working with LMSs
- Knowledge of basic SQL queries
- Experience using automated testing tools
- Familiarity with programming languages like Python or Ruby
- Sense of humor