Yulu Bikes Pvt Ltd Career
Smart and Sustainable Micro Mobility for Urban India.
A company driven by the passion to transform the mobility landscape, Yulu truly believes in achieving the impossible. We have carefully handpicked individuals who place their confidence and commitment in the vision of Yulu - to reduce traffic congestion and do so in a sustainable way. Yuluites challenge the everyday routine and work hard to create meaningful solutions for making mobility a seamless experience for everyone.
If you’re passionate about technology, the environment and changing the way the world moves, we’d love to welcome you! Join Us. And together we'll reinvent every city's mobility landscape.
Jobs at Yulu Bikes Pvt Ltd
- Experience in Web and Mobile Applications.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (SailsJS, Express)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.Familiarity with front-end technologies.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Interaction with multiple data sources.
- Good understanding of SQL syntax.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge in the field of IOT is good to have.
- Development and delivery experience in iOS, at least 2 apps should be in App Store
- Proficient in Swift 4.0 or later
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as UIKit, Maps, Core Location, Core Bluetooth and Core Animation etc.
- Familiarity with MVVM, Test driven development(TDD)
- Experience with third-party libraries such as Alamofire etc. and APIs Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Proficient in RESTful APIs
- Proficient in Git
- Familiarity with push notifications and cloud message APIs etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning, optimisation
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as xcode Instruments and Shark
- Experience in writing unit and functional tests
- Perform bug fix and improve application performance
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively and with pixel perfect interfaces. Understanding of Apple’s design principles and human interface guidelines
- Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures)
- Highly accountable and takes ownership, with collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner.
- 2+ yrs experience with manual testing on mobile (automation testing is an advantage)
- Manual testing experience in testing for Android & iOS is MUST
- JIRA or other bug tracking tool experience
- The QA Analyst will be expected to complete manual testing on both iOS and Android devices, be able to enter findings into Jira, and follow up on defects discovered
- PRD Reviews, Test Case coverage and Execution, able to handle End to End Application testing and release process.
- API testing experience and Basic SQL knowledge
- ADB commands, Android Studio, Xcode, Understanding Logs, SDK’s.
- Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is maintained. Good To Have Skills :
- Experience in setting up automation testing infrastructure & writing automation testing scripts for Android, iOS & APIs
- Work on Automation framework
- Work on continuous integration tools
- Hands on experience with Appium
- Able to collaborate with designers & developers
- Able to write consistent, subtle & concise language for the purpose of product communication.
- Able to write clear & concise micro-copy for all scenarios including informational, error & instructional.
- Love for both technology and communication
- Should assist in a fast paced startup environment.
- Have a knowledge of communication style guidelines, User experience and UX Writing impact.
- Should be willing to get involved in UX research
- Experience writing UX copy for an App or Website (a plus/Good to have)
- Able to understand the target audience and write effective/persuasive copy
- Able to understand the product- what's & why- s- .
- Need to have an interest in sustainable transportation.
- Any degree with relevant experience or interest.
- Need to be creative, engaging & self-challenger.
➢ Degree from top engineering college, or equivalent technical background is preferred
➢ Be a self-starter who thrives in a rapidly growing organization
➢ Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
➢ 2-4 years of industry experience in iOS Mobile Application design and development, with minimum 2 app deployed in App Store
➢ A deep familiarity with Swift. Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Maps, core Location, core Bluetooth and Core Animation
➢ Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively
➢ Ability to identify issues and improve application performance
➢ Experience in usage of instruments to detect memory leaks for performance optimization
➢ Develop unit and functional test cases
➢ Familiar with the following – Git repository, Restful API, MVC, MVP, MVVM
➢ Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures). Highly accountable and takes ownership, with collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner.
➢ Experience with third-party libraries and APIs Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Mandatory: Docker, AWS, Linux, Kubernete or ECS
- Prior experience provisioning and spinning up AWS Clusters / Kubernetes
- Production experience to build scalable systems (load balancers, memcached, master/slave architectures)
- Experience supporting a managed cloud services infrastructure
- Ability to maintain, monitor and optimise production database servers
- Prior work with Cloud Monitoring tools (Nagios, Cacti, CloudWatch etc.)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, NoSQL databases (DynamoDB, Cassandra, MongoDB, etc)
- Other Open Source tools used in the infrastructure space (Packer, Terraform, Vagrant, etc.)
- In-depth knowledge on Linux Environment.
- Prior experience leading technical teams through the design and implementation of systems infrastructure projects.
- Working knowledge of Configuration Management (Chef, Puppet or Ansible preferred) Continuous Integration Tools (Jenkins preferred)
- Experience in handling large production deployments and infrastructure.
- DevOps based infrastructure and application deployments experience.
- Working knowledge of the AWS network architecture including designing VPN solutions between regions and subnets
- Hands-on knowledge with the AWS AMI architecture including the development of machine templates and blueprints
- He/she should be able to validate that the environment meets all security and compliance controls.
- Good working knowledge of AWS services such as Messaging, Application Services, Migration Services, Cost Management Platform.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- Understands and can serve as the technical team lead to oversee the build of the Cloud environment based on customer requirements.
- Previous NOC experience.
- Client Facing Experience with excellent Customer Communication and Documentation Skills
We are looking for a Data Engineer that will be responsible for collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing huge sets of data that is coming from different sources.
Working with Big Data tools and frameworks to provide requested capabilities Identify development needs in order to improve and streamline operations Develop and manage BI solutions Implementing ETL process and Data Warehousing Monitoring performance and managing infrastructure
Proficient understanding of distributed computing principles Proficiency with Hadoop and Spark Experience with building stream-processing systems, using solutions such as Kafka and Spark-Streaming Good knowledge of Data querying tools SQL and Hive Knowledge of various ETL techniques and frameworks Experience with Python/Java/Scala (at least one) Experience with cloud services such as AWS or GCP Experience with NoSQL databases, such as DynamoDB,MongoDB will be an advantage Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Automation Testing
- Manual Testing
- API Testing
- Performance/Load/Regression Testing
- Proficient on Mobile/Web Applications testing
- Should know any of these programming languages such as Java or Python
- Proficient on any one of these testing frameworks such as selenium, TestNG, Appium, Page Object Model, etc.
- Should have knowledge on Jira Bug tracking tool
- Knowledge on setting up automation testing infrastructure
- Writing automation testing scripts for Android/iOS/Web
- Should know about writing test cases & reporting defects
- Define severity and priority for each defect
- Understanding of the latest trends
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the development process
- Responsible for design, development, deployment and maintenance of our applications and its various modules.
- Work closely with Product, UX, and QA teams to deliver the product.
- Ability to own several modules of the application.
Skills required :
- Ability to understand a problem and write good quality code to solve it
- Candidates should have worked on Single Page Application based applications (Angular.js or React.js)
- Working knowledge of Databases like MySQL, MongoDB etc
- Understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Ability to design products independently
- Ability to take complete ownership of his/her tasks
- Working knowledge of at least one of SVN/GIT or a similar version control system
- Ability to quickly learn and pick up new technologies
- Understanding on website scalability and performance
Good to Have :
- Experience with front end technologies like PWA, Service Worker will be a plus
- Knowledge of unit testing theory
- Product start up experience
SQL, Python, Numpy,Pandas,Knowledge of Hive and Data warehousing concept will be a plus point.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets and provide reports & visualisations.
- Work with management to prioritise business KPIs and information needs Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Technical expertise with data models, database design and development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Proven success in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
- Working experience with geospatial data will be a plus.
People hiring at Yulu Bikes Pvt Ltd
Dataweave Pvt Ltd
About the company
DataWeave provides Retailers and Brands with “Competitive Intelligence as a Service” that enables them to take
key decisions that impact their revenue. Powered by AI, we provide easily consumable and actionable
competitive intelligence by aggregating and analyzing billions of publicly available data points on the Web to
help businesses develop data-driven strategies and make smarter decisions.
Data Engineering and Delivery @DataWeave
We the Delivery / Data engineering team at DataWeave, deliver the Intelligence with actionable data to the
customer. One part of the work is to write effective crawler bots to collect data over the web, which calls for
reverse engineering and writing scalable python code. Other part of the job is to crunch data with our big data
stack / pipeline. Underpinnings are: Tooling, domain awareness, fast paced delivery, and pushing the envelope.
About the company
Internshala is six years old and on its way to solving a problem that is at least 50 years old - the problem of meaningful internships. Millions of students, just like you, struggle to find an internship every year - we are changing that.
Imagine a world full of freedom and possibilities. A world where you can discover your passion and turn it into your career. A world where your practical skills matter more than your university degree. A world where you do not have to wait till 21 to taste your first work experience (and get a rude shock that it is nothing like you had imagined it to be). A world where you graduate fully assured, fully confident, and fully prepared to stake the claim on your place in the world. At Internshala, we are making this dream a reality. Join us!
Wondering what it is like to work at Internshala? Catch a glimpse of Internshala work culture at https://internshala.com/culture
About the company
Livspace is India’s trusted interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, homeowners and vendors. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for all things interiors. For interior designers and vendors, we’ve streamlined their workflow from design all the way to delivery through powerful and innovative technology.
We’re currently in nine Indian metro areas. We’ve made over 20,000 customers happy by delivering their dream homes to them. With over 3,500 interior designers on board, we’re the largest design community India has seen. We employ over 2000 passionate individuals who continue to grow and be a part of this exciting journey.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges, believe in getting things done and can work with minimal supervision, come join us.
About the company
CARS24, an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, buys any car - any condition, any make - from car owners and gives them the best price for their car. Founded in 2015, CARS24's mission is to revolutionize the way used cars are sold in India. What makes CARS24 standout from other ways of selling a used car? Typically, it takes a car owner around 30-50 attempts to sell his/her car. The process involves listing the car on various websites, taking numerous calls, meeting multiple buyers, facing last-minute buyer back offs, delayed payments and an endless wait for the ownership transfer. Even after all this, there is no guarantee that one will get a fair price for his/ her car. CARS24 creates an efficient and reliable way for car owners to sell their used cars at the Best Price. All one has to do is - book an appointment with any of the CARS24 branches, visit the branch and sell car in a single visit. One can also get an estimate value of his car by using a simple price valuation tool on the CARS24 website. Even after selling the car, getting complete payment and ensuring RC transfer are major pain points for every seller out there.
We understand this and hence offer instant payment and transfer of documents including free of cost transfer of car’s registration certificate (RC) transfer once the car is sold. Since our inception, we have come a long way - from one office in Delhi to 50+ branches across 10 major cities in India. Backed by a strong team of more than 700 employees, CARS24 has been amongst the fastest growing companies in India. If you want to be a part of exceptionally driven, capable team solving a real consumer problem, talk to us! For more information, you can connect with us at:
About the company
At Bizongo, we believe that creativity and technology, when applied with a mindset of sustainability, can create massively uplifting solutions. We are in the business of creating such solutions for the unnerving problems of packaging.
Bizongo can be simply defined as a platform for everything packaging. It’s a comprehensive technological platform created to service the needs of enterprises seeking solutions at any stage of the packaging value chain. Our distinctive business model accelerates the design, development, and procurement solutions for every packaging category. These solutions are driven by a stack of connected technology platforms that facilitate efficient business processes to provide an end-to-end experience.
Our belief has the backing of illustrious investors including Accel, B Capital, Chiratae Ventures and IFC. Our solution has buyers of the highest acclaim with whose support we have been able to position ourselves as the market leader in our space. Packaging industry has a market size of $1 tn globally, and this is the beginning of our ascent.
As Bizongo Engineering, our mission is to create innovative platforms which disrupt current inefficient business processes to drive efficiency and fuel growth for businesses of the future. Keeping this mission in mind, we build products for Everything Packaging in Bizongo, which covers all three aspects of Packaging - Design, Development and Procurement.
We are looking for engineers who can bring fresh ideas, function at scale and are passionate about technology. We expect our engineers to be multidimensional, display leadership and have a zeal for learning as well as experimentation as we push business efficiency through our technology.
About the company
We were founded in 2012 by Tushar Vashisht and Sachin Shenoy, and incubated by Microsoft Accelerator.
Today, we happen to be India's largest and most loved health & fitness app with over 4 million users from
220+ cities in India. What makes us unique is our ability to bring together the power of artificial
intelligence powered technology and human empathy to deliver measurable impact in our customers'
lives. We do this through our team of elite nutritionists & trainers working together with the world's first
AI powered virtual nutritionist - "Ria", our proudest creation till date. Ria references data from over 200
million food & workout logs and 14 million conversations to deliver intelligent health & fitness suggestions
to our customers. Ria also happens to be multi-lingual, "she" understands English, French, German, Italian
Recently Russia's Sistema and Samsung's AI focussed fund - NEXT, led a USD 12 Million Series B funding
into our business. We are the most liked app in India across categories, we've been consistently rated as
the no:1 health & fitness app on playstore for 3 years running and received Google's "editor's choice
award" in 2017. Some of the marquee corporates in the country such as Cognizant, Accenture, Deloitte,
Metlife amongst others have also benefited from our employee engagement and wellness programs. Our
global aspirations have taken us to MENA, SEA and LATAM regions with more markets to follow.
Company website www.healthifyme.com
About the company
uFaber Edutech Pvt. Ltd.
About the company
uFaber is one of the fastest growing Edutech company’s in India, specialising in personalised training with latest technologies and high quality content. Spearheaded by IITians with over 10 years of experience in education, uFaber has one of the largest course catalogues across languages, entrance exams and skill enhancement subjects.We currently have over 1000 hours of video content and a customer base of 50000 + students.
About the company