Role: QA LEAD
Experience: 8 – 9 years
- Manual and Automation testing,
- ETL Testing, Basic SQL queries, API testing using Postman, Selenium-Java/Python, Develop Automation Framework experience from scratch
- At least 2 -3 years of Automation testing experience on Selenium or Cypress hands on experience in any Low-code Test Automation tool
- Manufacturing domain knowledge, Product testing, Agile/Scrum, Azure/JIRA, Katalon Studio (or any record and playback testing tool)
- GitHub,hands-on, Docker hands on experience
- Lead QA team and work as an individual contributor
- Reporting to QA Manager/Release Manager
- Team Management, Provide Trainings to team, Functional KT
- Test Plan, Test Scenarios, Test Case draft, Review
- Send Weekly QA Status report to stakeholders
- Send QA summary report on every release
- Prepare UAT Release notes
- UAT testing, Bug Triage, Regression testing
- Good in Test Effort Estimation
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
- Expert in Agile Project Methodology using Azure DevOps board for bug management applied to product/project development.
About the role:
- Around 8-9 years of experience in QA testing that includes around 2 years as a QA Lead and extensively involved in Test Planning Creation, developing & executing test cases, reviewing and monitoring progress, planning & managing dependencies, risks and resources, schedules, estimates, test reports in Telecom domains.
- Experience with functional and automated testing on web application
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and all stages of QA and Defect Life Cycles
- Experience with Agile software development (Scrum)
- API testing
- Experience in both manual and automation testing with Selenium (Java/Python)
- Strong experience with executing stored procedures for ETL and SQL queries to perform the Database testing.
- Experience working on Reports data validation.
- Experience in developing test plans, test cases, defect logging.
- Actively involved in GUI, Functional, Integration, System, Regression, E2E testing, Post Validation Test, User acceptance, and Database testing
- Familiarity of Quality Assurance standards, processes methodologies and strategies
- Strong in analysing business requirements and specifications and development of test plans, test scripts, test cases and executing them
- Experience in leading a testing team, assigning, and tracking tasks provided to team members
- Self - motivated, team-oriented individual with strong problem-solving abilities
- Good to have – Experience in testing AI based web application
- Work with Release Manager to make sure Release process is followed in all the phases of SDLC and defined checkpoints, entry and exit criteria are met
Enterprise Minds, with core focus on engineering products, automation and intelligence, partners customers on the trajectory towards increasing outcomes, relevance and growth.
Harnessing the power of Data and the forces that define AI, Machine Learning and Data Science, we believe in institutionalizing go-to-market models and not just explore possibilities.
We believe in a customer-centric ethic without and people-centric paradigm within. With a strong sense of community, ownership, and collaboration our people work in a spirit of co-creation, co-innovation and co-development to engineer next-generation software products with the help of accelerators.
Through Communities we connect and attract talent that shares skills and expertise. Through Innovation Labs and global design studios we deliver creative solutions.
We create vertical isolated pods which has narrow but deep focus. We also create horizontal pods to collaborate and deliver sustainable outcomes.
We follow Agile methodologies to fail fast and deliver scalable and modular solutions. We constantly self-asses and realign to work with each customer in the most impactful manner.
Pre-requisites for the Role
- Primary Skills:
- Quality Engineering / Test Automation
- Deep understanding of software engineering fundamentals
- Experience in testing web app - UI, API
- Knows REST API automation
- Experience working in Linux/Unix environment
- Good to have scripting languages (Shell Scripting, Perl)
- Basic Knowledge of SQL
- Outstanding problem solving and debugging skills
- Candidate has worked on Microservices architecture
- Secondary Skills:
Work closely with product manager and developer to understand product
requirements and design.
- Design and execute manual test cases - End2End testing, functional
testing, UI testing, regression testing, Integration testing.
- Coordinate with the developer, product manager, and other business
stakeholders on test case review, identify missing and complex test case
- Raise bug for test case failure, Publish test report,
- Analyze server logs, DB and provide other relevant details with a bug
4.Years of Experience: 5-8 Years
- Location:(Hybrid)-Bangalore, Hyderabad and Gurgoan
- Budget-24 LPA
- NP- Immediate-15 Days
Greetings from People First Consultants!!
We are hiring for one of leading client in Chennai
Work Location: Chennai
Exp:3-6 yrs (Associate).
Notice: Immediate to 30 days.
- Experience with Test Design/Execution with Tricentis (Tosca), Selenium Apptus
- Experreince with SAP Agile & Salesforce.
- Automation of Web Portal/Service.
- Framwork Creation, Script Creation and Maintainence.
- Managing requirment in terms of Automation.
- Ability to work individually and also in a team as and when required.
- writing and executing codes with respect to the software and its specifications.
- Maintaining test scripts inventories
- Able to create test plan/strategies for automated tests
- Creating required data for test cases
- Work as an Automation Engineer to ensure continuous delivery of the product.
- Create/Update the test environment, code and execute automated test scenarios.
- Execute functional tests and maintain test cases.
- Work with the quality, development and field teams to ensure product quality and usability.
- Monitor and track resolution of defects, and effectively communicate it in daily standup.
- Learn and use open source and cloud technologies as needed
Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Desired experience range is 4 to 8 years
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Engineering or other technical discipline.
- Expertise in automation language, tool, and scripts such as Java, Selenium or TestCafe, Postman
- Must have proven analytical and problem-solving skills to help validate, verify, communicate & report software application issues.
- Preferable but not necessary knowledge of any one of the public Cloud platforms either AWS, Azure or GCP is preferred.
- Preferable but not necessary knowledge and/or experience of a Security product
Business analyst, Business analysis, Product owner, Requirement gathering, Agile, FRD, BRD
Qualified Business Analyst expertise in Data Analytics & AI, Digital Banking. Core domain is Wholesale and retail Banking.
Primarily we look for below following criteria :
- Good requirement gathering / BA skills
- Experience of Agile framework
- Domain – BFS : Wholesale / Retail etc.
- Data Analytics & AI, Digital Banking experience
Preferably IMMEDIATE JOINERS.
- 3to 4years of professional experience as a DevOps / System Engineer
- Command line experience with Linux including writing bash scripts
- Programming in Python, Java or similar
- Fluent in Python and Python testing best practices
- Extensive experience working within AWS and with it’s managed products (EC2, ECS, ECR,R53,SES, Elasticache, RDS,VPCs etc)
- Strong experience with containers (Docker, Compose, ECS)
- Version control system experience (e.g. Git)
- Networking fundamentals
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies through self-learning
- As part of a team implement DevOps infrastructure projects
- Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and productionenvironments
- Build and deploy automation, monitoring, and analysis solutions
- Manage our continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency
- Implement industry best practices for system hardening and configuration management
- Secure, scale, and manage Linux virtual environments
- Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disasterrecovery, and security/performance monitoring
· Creation and implementation of an automation test framework to automate tests for a front-end AngularJS application, with a Microsoft Azure Service Bus message-oriented-middleware and Rest API following a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery pipeline, using Azure DevOps process implementation. The framework should drive frontend UI and middleware APIs, using SpecFlow and Selenium in BDD standard with Visual Studio
· Deliver work to agreed estimates and timescales
· Follow Agile techniques and be an active member of the Scrum Team
· Provide testing domain knowledge and support delivery with automated testing
· Write new scripts, run & modify existing scripts of BDD features and scenarios, structured through Page Object Model
· Develop and execute performance test scripts for load and stress of UI,Mobile and Webservices testing using Load Runner/ J Meter
· Test (manually & automate) against cross-browsers, accessibility (Axe, Wave, Lighthouse) & devices
· Set up and manage test environments and data
· Accept data from file input for more complex requirements
· Create comprehensive acceptance tests aligned to the acceptance criteria
· Ensure that acceptance criteria are satisfied using both Black-Box testing and White-Box testing methods
· Ensure that the agreed Definition of Done is met for each requirement
· Document and verify test results within the test management tool
· Report testing progress and issues in a timely manner as defined in the Test Plan and the agreed team organization; in particular to relay issues/risks that might affect quality or the ability to complete tests according to plan and to proactively seek appropriate solutions
· Defect management - raise and record details of defects encountered during testing
· Test reporting
· Develop and maintain knowledge, skills and competencies in test automation and tools
· Participate in all Release Planning meetings
· Attend all Scrum ceremonies
· At least 3yrs experience of working as an Automation Test Analyst within solution integration projects
· Demonstrable experience of working within a Scrum Team
· Able to articulate and demonstrate a good understanding of:
o Test automation
o Test Automation frameworks (Specflow)
o Continuous Integration (CI) & Continuous Delivery (CD)
o Test Techniques
o Test Tools (e.g Selenium, Load Runner/J meter)
o Page Object Model (Automation Framework)
· Demonstrable experience of:
o using Gherkin language to write Test Scenarios
o Selenium Web Driver
o J meter/Load Runner
· Demonstrable knowledge and experience of using two or more software engineering tools, techniques, methods, in accordance with recognized standards, specifically:
o SQL (for example production of basic scripts to query a relational database)
o MS Excel (for example basic dataset querying and data build)
· Has demonstrable experience of using common business technology (for example, MS Office suite of tools) and able to produce a range of test deliverables in-line with applicable standards with minimal supervision
· International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) Test Analyst Advanced Level Certification
· Advanced Automation Test Engineer (ISTQB)
· Knowledge on ADO (Azure Devops) to run automated tests and CI
· Knowledge of the latest developments and future strategy for their technology area
●Extensive experience of Linux, including familiarity with C, UNIX system calls, and low-level O/S and network protocols. Also block, file and object storage protocols.
●Experience of using a modern configuration management system (examples such as Ansible, Salt Stack, Puppet, or Chef) to automate the management of a large-scale Linux deployment.
●Effective troubleshooting skills across hardware, O/S, network, and storage.
●Ability to write robust, maintainable code in Python and/or Perl.
●Experience working in a large, multi-national enterprise in any industry vertical, showing experience of communicating and collaborating in globally distributed teams.
●Enthusiasm for modern development tools and practices including Git, Jenkins, automated testing, and continuous integration.
●Experience of designing, implementing and supporting large scale production IaaS platforms.
●Knowledge of building and managing Docker containers in a secure manner.
- 2-5 years of experience in Manual and Automation testing for Cloud based Web and Mobile Application
- Experience with automation design, scripting, and execution
- An understanding of requirements analysis, design, coding, and unit testing of scalable, distributed, Cloud based applications
- Familiar with agile or other rapid application development
- Expertise in testing API's and debug application issues through API
- Exposure in Continuous integration process implementation by building CI / CD Pipeline using Jenkins and Integrate with Mavens
- Expertise of coding and programming skills in Java / Python
- Solid understanding of software design principles for Building Test Frameworks;
- Think out of the box coming up with creative test design automation frameworks to build / utilities plus tools to develop
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to work in a results-oriented, rapidly changing, dynamic and fast-paced environment that requires collaboration across multiple stakeholders and constituents