Selected candidate's day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Test all deployment-ready codes for their conventions, functionality, bugs, etc.
2. A knack for attention to details is very important.
3. Talk to clients to understand feature requests and feature plans.
4. Coordinate with Development Team for bug fixes before release.
5. Making sure to release only well-tested and quality code.
6. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
7. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
8. Maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
9. Interact with clients on daily scrums if needed.
10. Be diligent with sprint goals and objectives.
1. Strong knowledge of Django, Laravel and Vue.js is mandatory
2. Familiarity with RESTful APIs
3. Strong knowledge of coding conventions, patterns, and best practices.
4. Knowledge of the open-source libraries available for common tasks
5. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
6. A knack for benchmarking and optimization
7. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
8. Knowledge of mobile or other technologies, an added advantage
9. Knowledge of tailwind is an added advantage.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our QA Lead you’ll be leading, and managing teams and processes across several QA projects at a time.
What you tell your friends you do
“Managing teams to make sure the games we release are up to scratch and ready to be played by millions.”
What you will really be doing
- Lead the QA process for our India studio
- Working with stakeholders and heads of department to ensure priorities are understood and expectations set for game releases and updates
- Training and Mentoring the QA testers, improving all aspects of their understanding
- Building test plans and test strategies
- Vetting and ensuring high quality bug reports including: a detailed description, accurate reproduction steps and severity rating, etc.
- Working with Designers, Artists, and Programmers to improve the overall experience by suggesting improvements and changes
- Offering constant feedback to ensure our games achieve their potential
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
- At least 3 years of experience of “hands-on” bug reporting within the mobile games industry having lead a team for at least one year
- Experience testing server dependant applications and writing test plans
- Experience in vetting bugs, managing databases, etc
- A methodical, scientific and analytical mindset
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of the mobile, PC and Console landscape in terms of hardware and software
- Passion for games
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- collaborate closely with other team members and departments
- execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
- Design and develop automation scripts when needed
- Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
- Provide timely solutions
- Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
- Provide support and documentation
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience in data analysis
- HHS EPLC experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Create test plans and test cases to cover the documented business requirements and design specifications
- Responsible for performing test execution, test analysis and debugging and own end-to-end testing for assigned projects
- Be able to describe accessibility issues and recommendations for resolving them to non-subject matter expert engineers. (Bug reporting)
- Recommends technical strategies to contribute to the overall effectiveness and quality of testing projects to meet business needs
- Generate, report, and act upon Triage Key Performance Indicators supporting key Quality metrics
- A minimum of 2 years QA experience which includes leading various test efforts including System test, Integration test, User Acceptance Test and Regression Test
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes (like white box, black box, and automation methodologies)
- Professional experience in a test-driven and formal QA development environment, including development/staging/production (or similar) deployment cycles
- Working knowledge of Security Testing, Sanity testing, Smoke testing, regression testing, Boundary value analysis, Exploratory testing, stress testing & UAT testing
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
SeenIt is looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we'd like you to apply.
DUKAAN - Create Your Online Store in 30 Seconds
Dukaan is an app that allows offline businesses to sell their products and services online. On our app, the users can make beautiful product catalogues (catalogs) right from a smartphone and share with their customers easily on different social media apps such as Whatsapp Business, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram etc. Praised by users all over India, this app has saved declining businesses by helping them transfer their shop online. The journey has just begun and we are on a mission to make India truly Digital.
Dukaan is currently powering over 4.9 M ecommerce stores built by indian small businesses and growing at a crazy rate.
Dukaan is looking at a QA engineer to join our team and help us ship polished & defect free products to our users.
QA Engineer Roles & Responsibilities
Your primary responsibility will be to run various tests from the test-suite on new software releases to ensure that it satisfies all specifications and requirements as well as free from any bugs.
Once issues have been resolved, You will run additional tests to make sure the issues are resolved before the new release is pushed to production.
- Thoroughly testing new releases to find bugs or design issues.
- Identifying bugs in new releases and understanding how to resolve them
- Creating issues for these bugs and with steps on how to re-produce them.
- Ensuring that new software products are ready for consumer use
- Working with development teams to prevent issues with new products
Functional: Manual Functional Testing of Web and Mobile Applications, Writing Test Cases, Regression Testing, Data Verification, GIT & JIRA, Basic Automation Testing,
Testing feeds - Understanding of JSON and XML structures, Testing tools like Postman, Swagger & Charles Proxy, Browser Development Tools,GIT & JIRA.
Position description: 2+ years of hands on experience in testing.
- To work closely with software developers and product planners to understand more about what the product is for, its key features and the intended audience
- Required to carry out a mix of key functional and non-functional tests such as Sanity, Regression, Load, Security and Deployment
- Required to plan test cases in consultation with the stake holders
- Required to document all bugs and findings of these tests and ensuring they are addressed
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
Masters India is looking for fresh graduates, who can deliver measurable success. Our ideal candidate is highly motivated, an excellent communicator, can work well within a co-operative and friendly team as well as should be able to work on their own initiative. The primary focus of the role is to work with the testing team to develop a comprehensive solution. The candidate should be proactive and should be to impact positive change to add value to our business. This position will be based at Masters India office in Noida, Sector 63. There is significant opportunity for career progression at Masters India.
- Can write test cases for - Unit level, Functional and Integration testing, Load testing.
- Researches issues in order to identify root cause, documents and reproduces problems. Develop test plans and detailed test cases for new product functionality.
- Ability to handle multiple activities with changing priorities simultaneously and escalate risks.
- Competency to utilize Company software and willingness to learn new systems as necessary.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and Fast Paced Environment.
- Leadership quality and to be a self-starter and if required can work as an Individual contributor.
- Test Execution in all levels of testing including Functional Testing, Smoke Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing, Load Testing, System Testing etc.
- Bug Reporting on Bug Reporting tool like Bugzilla, JIRA, MANTIS or QC.
- Able to do exploratory and non functional testing as an when required.
- Effective defect tracking and reporting to improve communications and reduce delay.
- Knowledge of testing process deliverables.
- Should be proficient in using Google Docs (documents, spreadsheet, presentation) and Microsoft office suite.
- Can provide assurance for build releases to staging and production environments.
- Collaborates with quality assurance team and software development to resolve issues and enhance the application.
- 0-2 years in field of Software Quality Assurance (finance domain), manual and mobile applications
- Knowledge on Automation and Security Testing.
- Excellent communication skills (written + verbal)
- Experience in preparing Test Cases and testing strategies .
- Experience in Bug Reporting and familiar with any Bug Reporting tool like Bugzilla, JIRA, MANTIS or QC.
- Knowledge of SDLC and STLC and Defect Tracking.
- Experience in API testing, XML, Web Services, SOAP and JSON.
- Experience in automated test tools- QTP or Selenium Web Driver.
- Experience on performance testing with good knowledge in Jmeter and LoadUI etc.