Ensure all projects are shipped on time with maximum quality and minimal
Champion best practices for testing, testing processes and testing tools to
ensure our teams are working as efficiently and effectively as possible
• Work with stakeholders in Engineering and cross-functionally to
define and execute on a vision around agile testing methodologies
and progressive best practices to ensure high quality product
releases in suitable timeframes
• Document and track software defects identified through testing
• Word with the Engineering team to resolve outstanding issues
• Work with test automation tools for the mobile, web applications
• Participate in Product and Engineering review meetings to
determine status, problem areas, suggest and review actions,
directing/planning necessary work, activities and tools
• Constantly seek opportunities to improve our quality and testing
• Own iOS and Android product testing
• Extensive experience with testing native applications on multiple
mobile devices and platforms.
The candidate must have:
At least 7 years’ experience in test roles in total
• Experience with one or more object oriented programming
• Working knowledge of Agile software development lifecycle
principles and QA methodologies
• Deep understanding of quality assurance techniques, frameworks
• Experience with QA tools for test automation and performance
· Knowledge of defect tracking and test management tools is desirable.
· Experience of using *NIX is a must.
· Should have knowledge of browsers and user interface design techniques.
· Knowledge of MySQL.
· Desired experience in Mobile Automation or exposure to Mobile testing.
· Strong knowledge of build/deployment automation and continuous integration highly desirable.
· Experience of testing Distributed systems.
· Well versed with internet technologies and infrastructure.
· Contribution to open-source projects related to QA is a strong plus.
· Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethics.
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a QA Tester you’ll be testing games, finding and documenting bugs, and making sure problems get solved.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m like a ghostbuster although I find bugs instead of ghosts! I make sure every game we release is up to scratch and ready to be played by millions of people”
What you will really be doing
- Work as a member of the team assigned to a project for testing specific video game titles
- Testing all our games to find issues in them before release
- Identify and produce high quality bug reports including: a detailed description, accurate reproduction steps and severity rating, etc.
- Documenting the issues into a bug database and assigning them to the relevant member of the development team as well as working with them to ensure the problem is solved.
- Working with Designers, Artists, and Programmers to improve the overall experience by suggesting improvements and changes
How you will be doing this
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
- You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
- You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
- At least 1 year of experience of “hands-on” testing on any one of the (PC, Mobile, Consoles) platforms
- Strong critical thinking - ability to identify issues and bugs in games
- Excellent (English) communication skills - ability to describe identified issues in clear and concise manner
- Experience testing server dependant applications
- A methodical, scientific and analytical mindset
- Knowledge of the PC, Console and Mobile Platforms in terms of hardware and software
- Passion for games
- Strong proficiency in usage of spreadsheets, MS office and PC & internet
- Ability to work effectively with other team-members
- Flexibility to adapt to changes in project requirements and instructions, and to work as per shift-timings applicable to project
- Experience working within Google Play Console, AppStore Connect
- Experience testing ad mediation platforms like IronSource and MoPub
- Knowledge of Jenkins and an understanding of multi-branch development
- Knowledge of AB testing
- ISTQB and/or similar certification in software testing
- Experience in game compliance QA on any (Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft) of the platforms
- We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
- In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
- Creative Wednesdays!(Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
- 20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
- Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
- Relocation support available
- Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
- Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
- Monthly employee awards
- Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Briefly describe Mandatory Skills: (Also attach the job description)
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in software testing
· Expertise in Manual testing and automation testing processes
· Experience in Web API testing using Postman/SOAP UI
· Experience in Microsoft SQL Server
· Experience in working with development and business in catering to requirements and coming up with test plan and strategies.
· Experience with bug tracking and report generating tools
· Experience in analysing complex software systems, identify points of failure, and design a strategy to test this system.
· Strong Communication skills (verbal and written) with an ability to work in a highly collaborative, multi-country/time zone environment.
· Good organizational skills with the ability to track and prioritize numerous tasks.
· Work independently or with minimal guidance
· Proactive personality with a proven track record of following through and delivering on responsibilities.
· Highly adaptive and capable of being an individual contributor and working as part of an extended team.
Optional Skills (Good to have):
About the company
SafeHouse Tech is an Indo-Israeli cyber security company and our mission is to bring digital safety for everyone in a click of a button. Our flagship product is BodyGuard which is a mobile security app to protect the most important digital device - your phone. With BodyGuard, your digital identity is secured, private and insured from any online scam/malicious attacks. We’ve already crossed 1M+ paid users in the last 18 months.
Join us on our journey to protect 100M+ digital lives!
What are we looking for?
A QA person having 3+ years of experience in:
- Manual\Web\Mobile\API\Automation testing
- Should have good knowledge of SQL queries
- Should have worked on tools like Postman and Burp suite
- Should have worked on Bug Tracking tools like Notion\Jira\TestRail etc
- Should have worked on tools like SauceLabs\Browser Stack etc
- Knowledge of Test scenarios and Test cases
- Passion for finding out more bugs and help improving the application
- Experience of working in Agile Environment
- Good Communication Skills
- Self-motivated, accountable, able to work independently
Good To Have
- Ability to review or troubleshoot code in at least one modern programming language
- Maintain a high-quality bar by constantly improving existing QA practices.
- Creating/Maintaining high-quality testing documentation
A young venture backed work environment with work life balance in a multicultural startup
Medical benefits, flexible wfh/hybrid work model
Market leading compensation structure
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
What you will do:
- Creating detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Writing manual test cases for the application against the requirements
- Handling the testing project independently
- Developing and applying testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures
- Verifying test result and logging defect in the tool
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Must have 2- 4 years of manual testing experience in Embedded Systems
- 3-6 years Embedded QA engineering experience
- Expertise in Functional and System Testing
- Experience in communication protocols such as SPI, I2C etc
- Experience in handling the LAB equipments for the embedded devices
- Strong hands-on in embedded product testing
- Knowledge of Audio Testing is an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivation with the ability to drive features to delivery
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good logical sense, strong technical skills and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
· Overall Experience: At least 3 years of experience in Salesforce.com as a QA.
· Must have performed Manual Testing Process inside Sales Cloud or Service Cloud Implementations
· Able to work on agile projects, participating in daily SCRUM calls and providing task updates.
· Responsible for determining level of effort estimations, monitoring task execution and meeting established project milestones.
· Collaborates with delivery team members to maximize and leverage the understanding of business solution functional requirements and non-functional requirements.
· Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
· Hands-on Experience with Web Services & Automation - Framework development knowledge is a plus
· Sales force Administrator Certification or QA Automation experience will be a plus
Job Description :
Design test plans, write test cases, review functional requirement documentation, and present test strategies for team review
- Conduct integration, regression, ad-hoc, and edge-case testing as part of release cycles
- Analyze complicated software system and design a strategy to test this system
- Understand and represent customer needs in product feedback discussions
- Participate in release management and post deployment testing
- Work closely with developer team to ensure proper test coverage is done
- Documentation and Release cycle
Job Profile Requirement :
Experience of testing web applications, mobile applications.
- Knowledge of Responsive Testing
- Working knowledge of functional, GUI, Performance and Regression testing
- Strong knowledge of QA procedures, principles, and tools.
- Strong verbal and written (technical) communication skills to explain bugs and other issues identified and produce bug reports, documentation and feedback to both product owners and software developers.
- Ability to work in an environment of perfection and compliance to web standards and high design quality benchmarks.
- Strong organisational and time management skills - know what you need to do, and DO IT!
You will impact our users directly! This job requires you to constantly hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks will define your success. Your job will often require coordination between multiple Development, Product, Operations and Business groups, so you get to experience a breadth of impact with various groups.
The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, obsessed with customer experience, have superior verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills, able to juggle multiple tasks at once, able to work independently and can maintain professionalism under pressure. You must be able to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages. You must be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience, and get the right things done.
- You will be responsible for all testing of an entire project across various platforms
- You will own the development and execution of test plans and test cases for multiple features of an application
- You will develop and maintain testing strategies, including manual and automation testing.
- You will ensure comprehensive test coverage by working closely with the product and engineering teams to prioritize testing execution and report on test execution progress and results.
- You will participate in design and specification reviews, and use this information to design test plans.
- You will promote QA productivity through automation, tools, and other best practices.
- You will promote a culture of quality throughout the organization.
- 3+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in manual testing across android app, mobile web and desktop applications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Expertise in test methodologies and test processes.
- Ability to understand technical specifications and generate test cases from them
- Good in communicating with developers and technical leaders, even if they are remote.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness.
- Should be able to generate test reports and dashboards for management communication.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, and provide meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Set up test environments
- Perform software testing to see if the software meets all the requirements
- Identify, document, and track issues found using appropriate tools
- Perform regression testing
- Help troubleshoot issues reported by customers
- Stay up to date with the latest testing tools and methodologies
- 1-3 Years work experience in QA
- Hands-on experience QA-ing web applications
- Familiarity with browser DevTools and ADB
- Familiarity with API testing tools like Postman, JMeter, etc
- Experience with Agile frameworks and QA methodologies
- Experience using bug tracking tools like JIRA, Bugzilla, etc
Nice to have
- Experience working with LMSs
- Knowledge of basic SQL queries
- Experience using automated testing tools
- Familiarity with programming languages like Python or Ruby
- Sense of humor
Good Experience in API Testing
Good Experience in mobile application testing
Good Experience in DB Testing