What is the role?
We are looking for a passionate and meticulous Test Engineer, with a strong focus on ensuring better customer experience through hands-on implementation of QA best practices
- Proficiency in English as a language (spoken and written)
- Browser / Mobile compatibility testing
- meticulous and attention to details
- Website/Content validation
- UI, Usability, Performance, compatibility (cross browser) testing
- Awareness of Google Tag Manager, Google page insights, SEO
- STLC (software test life cycle)
- Prior experience in content writing (preferably in healthcare industry), would be a big plus
- 2-3 years of experience in website testing
Good to have skills:
Browser Automation using Selenium/Katalon Studio (record and play-back)
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team and report to the engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
As a QA, you will be responsible for having a keen eye on detailing the product and finding anomalies in the product flow/UI/text etc. Along with that, you’re responsible for designing and building best-in-class automation frameworks and systems for our high scale products that range from utility apps to transactional products to our service-oriented architecture. In addition, you will own key quality metrics, build test strategies and write automation tests.
The ideal candidate is passionate about finding even minute deviations in consumer products and has a demonstrable track record of success in delivering bug-free and super consumer-friendly products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in building manual automation and test automation frameworks in Java, C++, C# or any modern programming language
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong experience in building and designing test cases including knowledge of test methodologies
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical field
- Experience with API automation testing including unit test automation frameworks
- Experienced in mobile (IOS and Android) test automation
- Knowledge of industry-standard test automation tools
- Experience in non-functional testing, including load testing, battery testing etc.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
Founded in 2012, the leader in high-assurance digital identity verification technology. Named to Forbes’ 2019 AI 50 list as one of America’s most promising AI companies, and a recent winner of API World’s Best Data API, They applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques with trusted online/offline data intelligence from email, address, phone, IP, social media and the broader Internet to verify identities in real-time. Customers include four of the top five U.S. banks, seven of the top 10 U.S. card issuers, as well as the majority of leading digital banks, lenders and insurers across the U.S. We are funded $200M by some of the world's best investors and entrepreneurs including Scale Venture Partners, Commerce Ventures, Work-Bench, Santander InnoVentures and Two Sigma Ventures.
We are currently looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join our fast-growing QA team. With our Product Engineering team rapidly iterating and deploying new code, our Test Engineers drive the crucial effort of designing automated test suites that are reliable and maintainable. This team is tasked with ensuring the automated testing of existing code and developing thorough test approaches for new features and products.
This role reports directly to our Director of QA, and will be based in Chennai, India. If you are someone who is motivated by solving problems and improving efficiencies
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of experience with testing, test automation and development
- Strong experience in designing and reviewing test plans and test cases.
- Solid experience in both manual and automated testing for REST web service APIs and/or web applications.
- Working experience in automation frameworks, like testNG, Selenium or Cypress.
- Experience working in an agile development environment.
- Capable of comprehending and contributing to high level requirements and designs.
- Good understanding of Linux / Unix platform.
- Nice to have: Prior experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS).
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Work closely with the rest of the Engineering team to deliver high quality products in an agile development environment.
- Participate in product design discussions and sprint planning meetings.
- Participate in full cycle SDLC: initial design, test implementation, identifying bugs, verifying bug fixes and production release.
- Design and write comprehensive test plans and test cases for releases.
- Perform manual and automated testing for REST web service APIs / web applications.
- Build and enhance automated test suites and test harnesses.
- Improve and maintain high coverage of regression automated tests.
- Improve and innovate the tooling to run tests reliably and efficiently.
- Test and verify requirements of newly implemented code by Engineering for Data Scientists.
- Perform statistical analysis on project data for Data Science.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A group of highly intelligent peers that are all working in unison towards the same mission
- Insurance for employees and their dependents
- Parental leave and fertility support
- Flexible PTO
- Stipend to supply your home office
What will I be doing? 👩💻👨💻
- You will be owning features through inception, design feedback, implementation, and launch. This will include building test plans for new features and improvising on existing test plans for feature updates and customer feedback.
- You will collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, Backend Engineers, Data Engineers, and Customer Support
- You will identify areas for automation and writing automated tests to ensure repeatability, coverage, reliability, and catching regressions.
What do I need? 🤓
- Strong quality sense and experience working closely with web/mobile development teams
- Excellent communication skills and passion for tough technical problems
- Attention to detail and voice of customer experience
- Experience automating end to end UI tests for mobile and web apps
- Experience in championing customer feedback post-launch and bringing it to the attention of relevant teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
Brownie points 🍰
- Understanding of the importance of test plans and how to approach writing informative bug reports
Feel free to apply even if you feel unsure about whether you meet every single requirement in this posting. As long as you're a quick learner, and are excited about changing the status quo for tech recruitment, we're happy to support you as you come up to speed with our tech stack.
Klenty is a Software Product company operating in the Sales Engagement category.
One of the fastest growing SAAS startups in the sales engagement space, Klenty is headquartered in California and operates from Chennai, India.
Klenty’s Sales Engagement Product helps thousands of sales teams automate all the repetitive activities involved in the sales process like sending emails, follow-ups, tracking engagement metrics, etc - so that the sales team can focus more on activities like building relationships and closing deals.
With over 3000 customers all over the world, we are on a mission to transform every B2B Sales team into an unstoppable force
Join us in building the future of sales engagement software
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Ensure that the application doesn’t misbehave under changing user load and that no bugs or errors reach the end-users.
2. Understands and analyze performance test requirements - Develops performance test script suite and Executes tests —> Captures —> Analyzes results.
3. Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability and reports performance test progress & defects.
4. Maintains performance script repository.
5. Writing test scripts of various test phases like integration, regression, system.
6. Analyzing users stories / Use cases / requirements for validity and feasibility.
7. Interact with SMEs & Business to gather PT/PE requirements.
8. Identifying tools and techniques to improve testing quality and efficiency.
9. Raise issues or concerns to the stakeholders upfront and if required come up with mitigation plan.
10. Collect all metrics (Client Side, Server Side, DB, Network and Load Balancer) and analyse the performance metrics and bottlenecks to suggest corrective actions.
11. Design and create benchmark scenarios and prepare performance benchmark documents.
12. Prepare test summary reports for management review.
13. Collaborate closely with other team members and departments and assist in other performance engineering activities as needed.
Seniority Level - Entry level
Industry - Information Technology & Services
Employment Type - Full-time
Job Functions - Product Development
Employment Type - Full-time
If you love to work in an open culture and flat hierarchy environment where your thoughts, ideas and suggestion are valued? If you want to challenge yourself with technology problems and to go whatever way it takes to get them solved?then CodeAstu Technologies Pvt. Ltd. is right place for you. In return you will get salary which in general above market's average salary along with some exciting benefits.
- Work with customer and different stake holders to understand requirment
- Evaluate and test automation tools/libraries and develop a proof of concept with them
- Able to work as both manual and automation resources guide them and groom them.
- Able to do manual security testing to identify all possible weakness of the application as well as well aware of the tools available in the market
- Get involved in functional API testing using Postman or RestClient.
- Deep knowledge of test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases using JIRA.
- Raise defects with the development team, debugging issues with developers.
- Verify defect fixes
- Looking to continue career with hands on in software testing
- Extensive knowledge of JIRA, Sprint and Scrum methodlogies.
- Knowledge Selenium WebDriver, Cypress(Good to have)
- Knowledge of test development patterns like POM
- Knowledge of Git, bitbucket
- Knowledge of iOS and/ Android based Mobile App Testing. (good to have)
- Knowledge with any NodeJS based frameworks like Jest, Mocha (good to have)
- Good Communication & Written Skills. (Must have)
- BE-Computer/IT, MCS/MCA candidates can apply
- Identifying the different bugs in new & existing product lines by following the company's processes.
- Isolating bugs i.e. finding steps to reproduce for identified bugs.
- Compiling the bugs in a database or in given documents with a precise description of the encountered issues so they can be easily identified and reproduced.
- Respecting the planning and the deadlines.
- Follow-up of the versions from scratch to end of project.
- Maintain and develop the existing Automation suites (API/UI)
What we're looking for?
- At least 2 year of experience in software testing
- Ability to work and coordinate with the team on projects
- Knowledge and hands on experience in QA methodologies and tools is preferred
- Strong analytical and observation skills
- Enthusiastic and highly organised
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Worked on UI automation using Selenium Webdriver. Preferably WebdriverIO/Protractor/Puppeteer
- Familiar with API automation using either Postman/Restassured
- Working knowledge of Jmeter or similar Performance testing tool is a plus
Recently Expertrons raised a funding of $2.3 Mn in the Pre Series A round witnessing investors like Yoga Capital, Venture Catalysts, Auxano Capital, and existing investors LetsVenture, Ivycap Ventures, Iceland Venture Studios, Nikhil Vora (MD, Sixth Sense), and more.
Expertrons Android App: bit.ly/expertrons
Product Demo Video: https://bit.ly/ProductDemo_Expertrons
Watch Explainer Video: https://bit.ly/Explainer_Expertrons
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Manage and mentor the QA team in daily activities
2. Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
3. Create detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases as per industry standards
4. Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
5. Perform manual testing on Responsive web and Mobile apps
6. Identify, record and track bugs till closure
7. Trace test cases and results back to specific user stories/requirements
8. Provide accurate test reports to QA lead
9. Coordinate with onsite development team members to ensure high-quality deliverable
10. Participate throughout the SDLC where inputs are the most valuable from a Quality Assurance perspective
11. Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in mobile technologies
1. Should have experience in Automation testing in mobile and web application
2. Should have experience in API Testing - Swagger UI/Insomnia/Postman
3. Should have knowledge about agile methodologies
4. Should have knowledge about test planning, test strategies, test scenarios
5. Should have knowledge about defect Life cycle, STLC, SDLC.
6. Should be able to handle production issues and solve the user's queries
7. App testing and its tools - Appium, Firebase Testlab, etc.
8. Experience with LambdaTest as testing tool as well
9. Strong Requirement analysis and boundary cases analysis
10. Strong analytical/Problem solving skills
- 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
- Knowledge of Casino Gaming Domain
- Experience in Kiosk Application testing
- Experience in Assets Testing
- Configuration of Screens, Promotions and Drawings
- Experience in Azure DevOps bug tracking tool
- Experience of regression testing, integration testing.
- Debugging skills
- Good communication skills and ability to interact with clients.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Bug raising and retesting.