Roles and responsibilities:
- Conduct client meetings and employee training.
- It is not a client-facing role and will be within Internal Frugal Testing role
- The person will be managing groups related to content creation, graphics, lead generation, sales, and overall growth strategy also.
- Very good at taking Standup meetings
- Use of MS tools to streamline the project, resource, and portfolio management.
- Prioritize and manage multiple complex projects within time, technical and resource constraints.
- Provide written documentation to appropriate team members and clients addressing each facet of implementation for every project, including an overall rollout plan, timelines, and project assignments.
- Develop the project plan for the tasks, dependencies, and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality.
- Assure the project to the best closure.
- Assist in documenting project phases and creating summary reports for company management.
- Strategic planning, process development, analysis of key performance metrics per PMO standards
- Detail-oriented with strong data collection, analysis, and reporting skills.
- Experience working in diverse and collaborative environments.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Tracking and communicating project risks and opportunities.
- Organizing project team meetings and recording minutes.
- Monitoring the daily progress of team members.
- Providing input into the planning process.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- 3+ years in an advanced management role (preference given to those with program management experience)
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of digital marketing
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
We are a boutique testing firm located in Hyderabad. At Frugal Testing, We believe that a robust software testing process is the key to ensuring a great user experience. We offer complete testing solutions for all stages of the software development lifecycle, from test planning to deployment.
Frugal Testing has been in the quality control field for over six years, and have worked with a wide range of industries from Startups to Fortune 500 companies including Edtech, Fintech, Banking, Healthcare, Retail, Travel, Food and Sports.
We work closely with clients to ensure that their applications operate as expected across multiple devices and platforms. Our expertise allows us to deliver a complete view of how an application performs for each user and make sure it stays that way!
At Frugal Testing, we believe in the power of sharing, helping, and lifting others up. We have a unique culture that is driven by our values.
Our goal is for you to be happy at work so your productivity shoots through the roof!
Benefits include health insurance, team outings, unlimited snacks, company events and a lot more. We also give our employees the opportunity to grow their career by working on projects that help them develop new skills and improve their expertise.
- Job Title - Senior Producer - Casual Mobile Games
- Reports Into - Head of Casual Games
- Location - India
A Little Bit about Kwalee….
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multi platform game developers and publishers, with well over 900 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. We also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
What’s In It For You?
Hybrid working - 3 days in the office, 2 days remote/ WFH is the norm
Flexible working hours - we trust you to choose how and when you work best
Profit sharing scheme - we win, you win
Private medical cover - delivered through BUPA
Life Assurance - for long term peace of mind
On site gym - take care of yourself
Relocation support - available
Quarterly Team Building days - we’ve done Paintballing, Go Karting & even Robot Wars
Pitch and make your own games on Creative Wednesdays!
Are You Up To The Challenge?
As a Senior Producer you have a passion for mobile games, knowledge of the industry and great management skills to help our development team to produce the best games. You’ll be instrumental in making sure everything runs smoothly in our Casual Mobile games.
Your Team Mates
Working within the Casual Games team you join a multi-national crew who are united by a common goal of trying to make the games we work first class experiences from a gameplay, visual and marketing perspective as best as we can. Passion for our products is what drives us, and we encourage a team entrepreneurial spirit and collaborative mindset that makes everyone on the project a voice to be heard.
What Does The Job Actually Involve?
Working with the Head of Production to organise, plan and manage the development of Kwalee’s hypercasual game releases.
Coordinate with Marketing, Analytics, and Core Tech departments to ensure release deadlines are met.
Providing regular feedback on the games we make and helping design create the best games we can.
Your Hard Skills
4 + years experience in a production management role within a games studio.
Strong leadership and management skills.
A charismatic, energetic and integral character.
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
Outstanding organisational skills.
Experience of agile project management methodologies.
A “self-starter” mentality.
A strong interest in mobile games and play them daily
Your Soft Skills
Kwalee has grown fast in recent years but we’re very much a family of colleagues. We welcome people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances, and all we ask is that you collaborate, work hard, ask questions and have fun with your team and colleagues.
We don’t like egos or arrogance and we love playing games and celebrating success together. If that sounds like you, then please apply.
A Little More About Kwalee
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts.
Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle.
We have an amazing team of experts collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Lisbon, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, Cyprus, the Philippines and many more places around the world. We’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales, which is based in France.
We have a truly global team making games for a global audience, and it’s paying off: - Kwalee has been voted the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership Team at the TIGA Awards (Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth - including Antarctica!
Should be atleast having 10 + years of exp with scaled startups / high growth startups
Preferably have done 0-1 or 1-10 (build things from scratch in HR & have scaled it )
Roles & ResponsibiltiesRoles & responsibilities :
Experience and Qualifications
You will work closely with the senior most leadership and will be responsible to build and drive HR strategy across functions to foster organisation growth.
Create a conducive culture that enables the team to grow the organisation & themselves.
Set up policies and processes and create an employer brand in the market.
Leadership role with fast growing early age startup
Work closely with senior stakeholders in a high impact rol
What’s an offerAn excellent opportunity to work with a well funded early age start up in their fast growing set up in a leadership role working closely with a strong leadership team of expert professionals.
Overall 12+ years experience in HR post MBA from a reputed B-School.
Having worked in an online/ digital start up ecosystem is a must.
Experience working as a HR Business Partner, HR Operations, HR Generalist, TA etc.
Strong business acumen with experience managing a team and diverse stakeholders.
Experience - 7-8 years
Grade: - C1 consultant and D1 – Architect
- Previous consulting experience
- Salesforce certifications
- Technology Consulting Experience with the following Salesforce modules or Apps: Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, CPQ, FSL
- 2+ full life cycle Salesforce implementations
- Strong understanding of SDLC methodologies (Agile, SCRUM, RUP, other)
- Experience presenting to clients or other decision makers to present and sell ideas to various audiences (technical and non-technical)
- Experience implementing Salesforce.com functionality and act as a knowledgeable liaison with business stakeholders.
- Strong technical knowledge and Integration experience
- Experience leading / managing a work stream on full life cycle enterprise implementations
- Experience working with customers and other team members to understand Business Requirements and Business Processes Analysis. Document detailed business, functional & technical requirements.
- Worked closely with business stakeholders, business analysts, implementation partners and integration/development, and quality assurance teams.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- MBA in marketing, sales, information systems, business or equivalent number of years of experience.
- If you believe that digital technology has the power to make the world more connected and informed, as well as offer new answers to the most complex challenges? If so, we would like to know you!
- Must have partnered with clients to solve their most complex Customer Experience problems
- Should have the ability to lead and have impact conversations with clients and in the office.
- Should be confident to share your ideas and to make them a reality
- Be a creative thinker that loves to be on the cutting edge, solving problems though technology and design
- Must have unique exposure to consulting capabilities, industry expertise and SDLC methodologies, as well as cutting-edge creative prowess.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You are expected to work within an engagement team and be responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions
- Problem solving and offering ideas to solve client issues
- Conduct relevant research, data analysis, and create reports
- Identify efficiencies and innovative approaches
- Maintain responsibility for completion and accuracy of work products
- Assist in proposal development as requested
- Develop your skills through training courses, mentoring, and daily interaction with clients
- Empower clients to re-imagine how they connect and engage with their customers.
- Redefine the customer's digital journey, clients can look forward to stronger brand loyalty, a better a customer relationship, and a sales process so personal it feels effortless.
Strong leadership and management skills
Must have excellent interpersonal skills
Sound knowledge of Ms Office, word and Email correspondence
Knowledge of E- commerce online portals
We are looking for a candidate with 5-8 years of experience in Agile methodologies like SCRUM, XP, Kanban, SAFe and fluid, along with in-depth knowledge of agile values, design thinking, customer value, product management, etc. with strong experience in Agile transformations from design to implementation.
- Preparing monthly project status updates and capital forecasts per established processes
- Disrupting and improving the way teams work by increasing organizational agility to produce dramatically better outcomes
- Preparing and conducting periodic project status reports to update teams and executive management regularly on progress, risks, and issues
- Understanding break down of backlog into tasks, defining effort (as complexity), and estimating initial remaining hours
- Designing an optimal system by meeting project requirements while maximizing characteristics such as scalability, security, reliability, durability, and cost-effectiveness
- Facilitating the process for building up multiple products parallel and doing continuous integration
- Focusing on customer values, coaching teams to embrace the right mindset in ways of working (cadence, ceremonies, tools), and on-boarding new teams with the setup of working processes
- Anticipating and identifying impediments (systematic, behavioral, etc.) and working with
the right team members to resolve them
- Monitoring the team's outcomes and dynamics while assisting them in improving team performance and agile maturity
- Experience with Jira or any other Agile project management tool
- Good understanding of Agile development processes
- Strong working knowledge of technical engineering best practices including test-driven development, continuous integration, DevOps
- Good Documentation and Reporting Skills
- Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Good Communication skills
- Strong Decision-making skills
Note: Certification in CSM, PSM or related field will be an added plus
Perks and Benefits
Medical Insurance and other perks.
What you’ll do
About the Role
- Should have worked independently on Planning of varied types of Projects.
- Capable of Planning & Scheduling various construction activities, ability to create and
communicate WBS (Work breakdown structure)
- Should have in-depth knowledge of planning solutions like MS Project & Primavera
- Leading and coordinating operational planning factors for clients to ensure alignment
between project plans and operational plans.
- Participating in the management and the evolution of the planning module: templates,
- Develop the planning of each project belonging to the Powerplay portfolio, for both research
& development, based on the strategy/tactic discussed by the project team and on
governance decisions, including prioritization
- Provide guidance on project planning optimization for Powerplay customers
- Ensure project planning variance analysis on a monthly/quarterly basis for multiple clients
vis-a-bis powerplay solutions.
- Ensure consistency and high-quality production of data on the whole project plan to support
- Capacity to analyze and synthesize data/information.
- Ability to understand databases/formats/BoQs/Plans and to quickly acquire proficiency with
computer systems and new applications.
- Solid communication skills, written and oral. - Attention to detail, rigorous.
- Adaptability in a highly changeable environment.
We've Got Awesome Perks!
We always offer a competitive salary along with ESOPs
We have Sodexo of 8K per month to take care of you and its on top of your CTC.
Medical Insurance for you and your family, worth 7 Lakhs.
We don't track how many leaves in a month or in a year you take. Whenever you feel like
taking a break, please go ahead and take it. Please do not forget to leave a note on Slack
but that does not mean you are seeking approval from anyone in the Org.
- Accomplishes department objectives by managing staff; planning and evaluating department activities.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Ensures a safe, secure, and legal work environment.
- Develops personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Coaches, counsels, and disciplines employees.
- Develops, coordinates, and enforces systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information.
- Defines objectives, identifies and evaluates trends and options, chooses a course of action, and evaluates outcomes.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards, analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems, and recommending system improvements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
● Should have 1 - 5 years of experience in web and mobile domain.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong client interaction and documentation skills
● Excellent analytical & Problem solving skills with a self-learning attitude
● Experienced with Agile/SCRUM and Lean methodologies.
● Good negotiation, facilitation, and consensus building skills.