Do you want to make the world a Betterplace? Do you want to work in a Betterplace?
BetterPlace is series A (3one4 and Unitus) funded start-up that is using Data and Machine
Learning to enhance the lives of the segment of India that is often neglected, the Blue Collar workforce. We are developing exciting new products in the areas of Online Trust, FinTech, Social and Analytics. In the past couple of years we have been growing at a phenomenal rate and to grow even faster, now we are expanding our Team. If you are passionate about solving really hard problems, impacting the lives of the Next Billion and having enormous impact in increasing the GDP of India, this is the place for you.
Role: Product Manager (Mobile and Web Technologies)
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive strategic innovation to generate new product ideas.
- Gather insights from across teams within the Org and conduct external research and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/analysis.
- Continuously improve existing products and features to drive higher conversion or engagement.
- Internalize and deeply understand the company's mission and strategies, as well as the mission and objectives of your specific team.
- Manage all aspects of the product life cycle, including problem definition, product
strategy/roadmap, customer needs, requirement/use case definition.
Preferred Qualifications and skills:
- MBA from Tier-1 colleges or BTech from Tier-1 Engineering Colleges with 2 to 6 years of Product Management experience in Web or Mobile technologies
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a track record of building strong relationships and
establishing credibility with customers, prospects, analysts, sales, R&D, and the management team
- Ability to articulate and present the product value proposition internally and externally with customers and partners
- Ability to perform market analysis and competitive analysis and define product requirements, product release plans, and technical demos
- Self-motivated and team-oriented; able to work autonomously and effectively
- Experience in driving expansion of a software product across technology partner
ecosystems and channels
About BetterPlace Safety Solutions Pvt Ltd
Digital Trust Platform for Lifecycle Management of the Blue Collar Workforce. Verification, Onboarding, Skilling and Financial Services, benefits and more