Senior QA Engineer Responsibilities: • Design, maintain and execute manual and automated test cases for API, performance and end-to-end functional tests. • Develop automated tests with industry-standard testing tools and frameworks (e.g. JMeter, Junit, RestAssured) • Ensure comprehensive end-to-end coverage of test suites. Knowledge and Skills: • 4+ years of industry experience doing manual testing for web applications • 2+ years of industry experience in Performance testing tools such as JMeter • Experience with testing Web Services or REST APIs either from code or with tools like SoapUI/Postman • Experience of creating test cases based on requirements given in BRD • Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or Equivalent • Experience with code management and version control software (e.g. Git, GitLab, Bitbucket) • Knowledge of continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, ANT, Maven, Gradle) • Knowledge of databases (MySql, MS-SQL, MongoDB
- Demonstrated work experience in Manual and Automation testing
- Ability to develop Test Automation Scripts and Test Executions
- Hands-on experience in Selenium web driver and Core Java, TestNG/Cucumber
- Expertise in Testing web services/APIs, Jenkins
- Familiarity with tools/utilities such as Bitbucket, Jira, Confluence
- It is advantageous to have prior experience with tools such as JMeter in performance testing such as load testing, spike testing, and so on.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, technical troubleshooting skills, and attention to detail.
- Willingness and flexibility to switch between multiple high priority assignments
Only for Serious job seekers
Technically Strong Candidates who are willing to take up challenging roles and want to raise their
Why Think n Solutions Software?
Exposure to latest Technology.
Opportunity working in different platforms
Direct client interaction
Rapid Career Growth
Friendly Knowledge sharing Environment
BE/MTech/MCA with Min 70% GPA
Professional Quality Engineering and or development experience with 5+yrs
Immediate joiners preferred
Candidates will be selected based on logical / technical and scenario-based testing
Note: Candidates who have attended the interview process with TnS in the last 6 months will not be
Job Description :
QA Automation Test Engineer is expected to plan, design, implement and maintain test automation
infrastructure to enable continuous automated testing of all solutions.
• Analyze product architecture; define, develop, and drive functional test automation strategy
using appropriate automation/performance tests
• Develop/enhance the framework for creating a test automation suite for smoke and regression
testing integrated with the release process
• Create and prepare end-to-end technical solutions for CI/CD
• Develop test plan/strategy to support testing
• Conduct Proof of Concept for automation testing feasibility on a project as required
• Prepare roadmap for progressive automation and focus on low maintenance
• Ensure test cases have full traceability back to business requirements and technical
• Develop, maintain, and communicate automated reports and testing metrics to the project
SKILLS AND CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS:
• Demonstrated 5+ years’ experience in Test Automation (or software development) with webbased software.
• Experience working within a fast-paced Agile/SCRUM system is a strong preference
• Proven experience in both open-source UI & API test automation tools like Selenium
• WebDriver, Rest Assured, Cucumber using Java & other scripting languages with exposure to
• Experience delivering Selenium Frameworks for API testing web portals
• Should be able to create a Selenium automation framework from scratch
• Proven experience in using continuous integration technologies like Bamboo / Jenkins to
• Integrate automated testing (unit, smoke, and regression) with the release process
• Experience in open-source tools with exposure to below is a plus:
o Selenium WebDriver
• Advanced knowledge on different design/architecture/integration/cloud/data patterns
• Exposure to Testing Life Cycle with a Test-Driven Development (TDD) / Behavior Driven
Development (BDD) environment
• Efficient with AWS environments or other cloud environments
• Mentor other test engineers and automation engineers to grow overall team capabilities
• Create training, workshops, and handbooks
• Creativity and initiative to improve test coverage and effectiveness for the entire team
• Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and
• Experience in performance testing including developing NFRs, reporting and results evaluation
• Has created execution and reporting dashboards
Condé Nast is looking for a talented Software Quality Assurance Manager. In this role you will
be part of an IT organization and to provide direction and leadership on all quality matters
across the platform or domain. This is an opportunity to act as a key contributor in making sure
that work packages transition seamlessly from development into live environments Hone your
knowledge of quality best practices and collaboration and stakeholder management skills
Objectives of the Role
● Lead a global team of QE engineers who are responsible for ensuring E2E(end to end) quality
of our products
● Provide high direction for test teams delivering a clear and consistent vision
● Develop a roadmap for building needed test expertise. Establish and evolve formal QA
● Define quality and automation KPI goals for the team and drive success towards achieving
● To recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that
quality assurance standards are achieved
● Participate in brainstorming sessions and cross-departmental meetings to ensure collaborating
● Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, implementing best
practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
● Act as a key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and
coordinating QA resources internally and externally
● Review test strategies and test plans and ensure coverage for functional, performance and
scalability aspects are covered and tested
● Working cross functionally with Product and Engineering to ensure smooth delivery of product
that are on time, feature rich and with high quality
● Present QA status of testing with state-of-the-art dashboards and highlight key blockers and
where help is needed
● Ensure automated scripts are produced for E2E testing scenarios, including performance and
● Review user found defects and continue to enhance and improve testing methodology and fill
gaps in testing as needed
● Communicate product status, key issues, and insights to key constituents across the
organization, including the executive team.
● Develop process for manual and automated testing strategy for business applications, web
applications and BI solutions.
● Experience in establishing testing strategy for dealing with quarterly releases by business
● 12 + years’ experience in Product Quality testing role and 2-3 yrs in Management position
● Seasoned QA Manager with track record of delivering high quality products in a fast paced
● Must have prior experience in building QA / Data Validation framework in bigdata for various
● Experience in "closing the loop" and "continuous improvement" of QA strategies based on
learnings from field issues
● Experience in business applications, web application, Business Intelligence applications
● Hands-on QA experience including testing automation. Deep knowledge of automation best
practices and industry trends.
● Good to have knowledge on One or more Test automation tools like xUnit , Selenium, Jmeter ,
● Experience in automation testing using Selenium Webdriver, Testing Frameworks like TestNG
● Strong proficiency in SQL coding (T-SQL or PL-SQL)
● Familiarity with data warehousing practices, ETL processing and denormalized data structures.
● Background in programming and testing across platforms is a plus
● Proficient with Bigdata concepts and/or tools is a plus (Hadoop, Hive, Spark).
● Strong analytical and reasoning skills
● Strong verbal, written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and social
platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made the right move
to invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a whole new Data team entirely
dedicated to data processing, engineering, analytics, and visualization. This team helps drive
engagement, fuel process innovation, further content enrichment, and increase market
revenue. The Data team aimed to create a company culture where data was the common
language and facilitate an environment where insights shared in real-time could improve
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London. The team
at Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands' digital capabilities and
boost online revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups, Data Intelligence, Data
Engineering, Data Science, and Operations (including Product and Marketing Ops, Client
Services) along with Data Strategy and monetization. The teams built capabilities and products
to create data-driven solutions for better audience engagement.
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create diverse
forms of self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and celebrate the
extraordinary. We are a media company for the future, with a remarkable past. We are Condé
Nast, and It Starts Here.
Responsible for test case specification, automation and data generation for the various products.
- Develop test automation framework components and test cases using best object oriented programming practices
- Design and implement functional, performance, scalability, stability, and stress tests- Analyze results, identify functional and performance issues and write clear and detailed bug reports
- Work in an agile, rapid development and prototyping environment where effective communication is paramount
Desired Skills and Experience :
- 2-5 years of experience in writing test automation cases
- Knowledge of manual as well as automation testing
- Experience in front-end web application test automation (e.g. Selenium Web-driver)
- Experience in industry best practices in SW development processes: Unit testing, OO design, code reviews etc.
- Experience with either functional or performance testing and analysis
- Experience testing complex REST APIs
- Strong programming and SW design skills in Scala, Java, C# or other OO language
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Excellent communication, collaboration, reporting, analytical and problem solving skills
Providing a strong leadership for the Tech QA department to move to greater heights of value and maturity.
Develop functional and performance test plans and cases for internal and external facing software systems
Driving tools and frameworks for functional automation and performance testing
Participate in required activities and validation gates running up to a General Availability release
Building a strong, highly motivated, vibrant, innovative and highly engaged teams
Building a strong competence in project management, process management and QA practices
Responsible for the delivery from the project management, improvements in software engineering practices, process adoption and quality aspects of all the releases of products and features.
Responsible for all the projects managed and stakeholder satisfaction
Responsible for the quality of the deliverables signed off by the QA teams
Responsible for building a strong knowledge base in product, domain and functional areas
High level of maturity in delivery management in terms of project planning, execution, quality and stakeholder expectation management
Active participation and contributions in organization building activities across divisions
Influence, collaborate and communicate effectively with various leaders
Work in fast paced development environment, interacting with product owners, developers and other stakeholders across the globe
Demonstrates a product engineering mindset, ability to strategize and implement the vision & mission
Ideal Candidate Profile
7 to 15 years of product QA experience, with at least 2 years of experience as QEM or EM
7+ years of experience as a SDET/automation engineer
5+ years of experience Testing software for mobile applications/ web applications on devices(Android/IPhone)
Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering, or equivalent technical domain
Preferably with product based startup experience
Should have built automation competency using selenium, appium, web services and performance testing
Knowledge and application of concepts such as continuous integration, continuous build, dev ops.
Shows creativity and initiative to improve Test coverage and effectiveness.
Strong competency in project management, process management, Product quality management, people management and delivery management skills and experience
Good understanding and experience in working product development organisations, B2C product line, and mobile products.
Ability to mentor teams and guide them to identify solutions.
Good working experience in test strategies, planning, estimation and test automations
Strong people management skills including building, enabling, managing, retaining highly talented team of engineers with varied level of experiences and expertise
Excellent communication – oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
Good leader who believes in influencing, collaboration and teamwork
High in energy, confidence ability to adapt to fast pace development
Shows creativity and initiative to improve Test coverage and effectiveness.
Experience running teams using the Scrum method for agile software development preferred
100ms is building a Platform-as-a-Service for developers integrating video-conferencing experiences into their apps. Our SDKs enable developers to add gold standard audio-video quality conferencing with much faster shipping times.
100ms' Platform-as-a-Service will reduce shipping live conferencing application time to days instead of months, allowing companies to focus on their core business.
We are a team uniquely placed to work on this problem. We have built world-record scale live video infrastructure powering billions of live video minutes in a day. We are a remote-first global team with engineers who've built video teams at Facebook and Hotstar.
We are in search of few young software engineers to join our core teams at different levels, explore new technologies and solve cutting-edge technological problems.
What Would You Do:
* Work with stakeholders for creating test plans, determining the test scenarios and constantly update the existing test sets.
* Along with Test Engineers, conduct Architectural & Technical reviews during software development life cycle and provide suggestions for application improvements.
* Work closely with the development team on the design and implementation of enhancements based on the tuning recommendations.
* Design, plan and execute the end-to-end Quality process for the software product.
* Distill volumes of data, analyzes performance results, diagnoses performance problems, suggests improvements, and clearly characterizes system performance to stakeholders.
* Should be capable to utilize performance/monitoring tools, analyzing results, resolving performance related issues to include optimization and tuning recommendations.
* Consult with feature teams (Development) to proactively analyze system performance and obtain information on limitations / capabilities, performance requirements, hardware & software interfaces to develop specifications and resolve technical issues related to performance.
Who Can Apply:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
* 2-5 y years of professional software development test experience, or 2 years with an advanced degree
* Experience in Automation design and execution to maintain smoke and regression execution test suites for product releases.
* Experience in **REST API Testing** and automated tests for APIs.
* Experience in developing large-scale test automation frameworks.
* Exposure to Continuous Integration Process Tools like Jenkins/CircleCI/GOCD.
* Experience with using and setting up performance testing tools such as **Locust, Gatling, LoadRunner, Jmeter** etc.
* An ability to work in a fast, agile and nimble environment with frequent change.
* Good Verbal and Written communication skills.
Good to have:
* Experience with **WebRTC, Video streaming** etc
* Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development frameworks (eg: **Cucumber**).
* Deep understanding of **large-scale systems, client/server architectures, and application architectures.**
* Basis knowledge on **Websockets**.
Strong inclination to keep up-to-date with latest trends, learn new concepts, or contribute to open-source projects and would be eager to talk about ideas in internal or external forum.
- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
- Collaborating with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Executing test cases (manual or automated) and analyzing results
- Evaluating product code according to specifications
- Creating logs to document testing phases and defects
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams
- Helping troubleshoot issues
- Conducting post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
What you need to have:
- 5+ years of extensive experience in Automation & Manual Testing. (3+ years of automation exp)
- Experience in Smoke Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, Performance Testing, UI Testing.
- Experience in Linux, Client Server and Web Applications Testing.
- Extensively involved in Web Application Automation testing using Selenium/ Protractor.
- Experience with tools like cucumber for BDD.
- Experience in Integration/Web Services testing using Rest UI.
- Experience in preparing Test Scenarios, Test Cases, Test Plan & Strategy
- Experience in Software development lifecycles, including Agile methodologies.
- Experience in Continuous Integration.
- 2-5 years of experience in Manual and Automation testing for Cloud based Web and Mobile Application
- Experience with automation design, scripting, and execution
- An understanding of requirements analysis, design, coding, and unit testing of scalable, distributed, Cloud based applications
- Familiar with agile or other rapid application development
- Expertise in testing API's and debug application issues through API
- Exposure in Continuous integration process implementation by building CI / CD Pipeline using Jenkins and Integrate with Mavens
- Expertise of coding and programming skills in Java / Python
- Solid understanding of software design principles for Building Test Frameworks;
- Think out of the box coming up with creative test design automation frameworks to build / utilities plus tools to develop
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to work in a results-oriented, rapidly changing, dynamic and fast-paced environment that requires collaboration across multiple stakeholders and constituents