Strong in MS SQL.
Strong in Performance tuning, Troubleshooting, Dubugging, Query Optimization
.net exposure will be good to have.
3+ Years in SSRS & SSIS
Excellent Skills in Writing Stored Procedures, Functions,Triggers,queries, Scripts etc
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
OJ Commerce Inc. is a fast-growing retailer serving the US market through OJ Commerce.com and various market places such as Amazon, Walmart, and eBay. OJ Commerce is a privately held, profitable company headquartered in Miami, Florida, USA with a 100% dedicated back-office in Chennai. The workhours are flexible with predominantly India business hours with some overlap with US Eastern Time business hours based on need.
4+ relevant experience
Role: Individual Contributor Role.
Location : Chennai - Ekaduthangal (Work From Office)
• In-depth knowledge in MS SQL Server and related tools & technologies such as SSIS, SSRS &SSAS
• Exposure to data modelling and ability to develop complex queries & procedures
• Manage and monitor performance, capacity and security of the database
• Continuously improve the performance of the database in alliance with the Database Adminstrator by optimizing jobs, procedures & queries
➢ Candidates with experience in ecommerce / online retail is added value.
➢ Should be comfortable in dealing with senior leadership (internal & external)
➢ Communication Skills – Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to explain ideas very clearly.
➢ Self–motivated and flexible, with an ability to work independently.
• Ability to work in a fast–paced, dynamic environment with limited resources
• Problem-solver with a desire to solve complex business problems with innovative & cost–effective solutions
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with out–of–the–box thinking.
Experience: 4 years
• As an SSRS Report Engineer, the primary job role is to develop a transactional data report using Microsoft SQL Service Reporting Service 2016 or above.
• This includes developing high performing Stored Procedures, Functions, and corresponding reporting formats.
• Required to design the required logics for the queries and collaboratively coordinate with the rest of the team.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
• Design & implement high performing T-SQL queries as per the functional specification.
• Create Technical Specification.
• Effective troubleshooting of technical issues and bugs.
• Package deployment and release management.
• Provides technical support to customers.
• Participate in Requirements discussions.
• Must be able to manage timelines and task priorities.
• Attention to detail and maintaining high-quality standards is a must.
• Experience in Microsoft SQL Server 2016 (or above) and Microsoft SQL Service Reporting Service 2016 (or above).
• Knowledge of T-SQL including complex SQL queries, stored procedures, views and functions.
• Experience with usage of indexes and T-SQL performance tuning techniques.
• Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent qualification
Questions for Candidates
• Require experience in query optimizing.
• Have to be hands-on in SSRS.
• Good in T-Sql query, like use of temp tables when developing store procedures concerning report development
• Should be a guide and mentor to make sure to provide a quality outcome.
• Very good in basic development principles
o Adding Cascading parameters
o Grouping subtotal/ Grand total
o Sub Reports/ HyperLink creation
o Matrix Grid
Our esteem client MITS are looking for MSBI developer as per below JD
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge of SQL
- Expertise as a Microsoft BI Developer (SQL Server, SSIS)
- Experience and understanding of build and deploy processes
- A structured approach to software development (agile or waterfall), and a thorough understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- Knowledge and experience in experience banking
- Contribute to planning and estimation of sprints, features and releases
- Integrate new data sources using SQL, SSIS and C#
- Contribute to the testing and UAT phases
- In addition SQL Server 2014, Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services (SSIS, ), Microsoft .NET, Tableau, Power BI, Data warehouse design
We are looking for .NET developers with following skill sets for building .NET applications.
Asp.Net with MVC 4.0+, Razor, Multi-threading, jQuery, Angular, SOAP API, Web API 2.0, DI Container, IOC, Bootstrap, Bootstrapper, HTML5, MS SQL
Primary responsibility will be to design and develop three layers of applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
Job Category : Software Engineer
Location : Delh
Experience : 2 to 4 Years
Position Title: Senior Dot Net Developer
- Individual/ Team.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Integrate data storage solutions
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Timely submission of reports as necessary and achieving monthly goals is critical to this role.
Should possess sound communication and conflict management skills.
Experience and Knowledge Requirements:
At least 2 years working experience with MS SQL, Asp.Net Web Form & windows services are mandatory.
MCA / B. Tech/ M.Sc. IT
- Strong knowledge of .NET framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Experience in generics collections. Client-side libraries like jQuery & Angular 1.3
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, and TFS
- Solid working experience on MVC, Singleton, abstract factory, facade design patterns
Key Technical Skills –
Candidate will be responsible for administration, support, and
implementation of Dynatrace Application Performance Management (APM) solutions to business
and technology needs.
Preference will be given to candidates who have worked on Dynatrace OneAgent tool.
Experience in Monitoring the responsiveness and availability of critical websites and web
applications from the end-user perspective.
Experience working on SaaS based Dynatrace platform implementation.
Implementation experience across application monitoring, synthetic and real user
monitoring solutions following best practices across the enterprise.
Support application monitoring for Java, .NET, NodeJS and other application
Have executed at least 2 large scale implementations on Dynatrace.
Have knowledge/experience on Performance Testing will be an add on.
Good understanding of troubleshooting performance issues encountered during performance
Other requirements –
Experience in interfacing with the customers.
The person should have experience coordinating and communicating application
performance management (APM) activities with key stakeholders.
Ability to mentor development teams and guide them in resolving complex technical issues
encountered during production monitoring.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Tolerance to ambiguities
Location – Mumbai
For us on the job capability matters.
Senior QA Engineer Responsibilities: • Design, maintain and execute manual and automated test cases for API, performance and end-to-end functional tests. • Develop automated tests with industry-standard testing tools and frameworks (e.g. JMeter, Junit, RestAssured) • Ensure comprehensive end-to-end coverage of test suites. Knowledge and Skills: • 4+ years of industry experience doing manual testing for web applications • 2+ years of industry experience in Performance testing tools such as JMeter • Experience with testing Web Services or REST APIs either from code or with tools like SoapUI/Postman • Experience of creating test cases based on requirements given in BRD • Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems or Equivalent • Experience with code management and version control software (e.g. Git, GitLab, Bitbucket) • Knowledge of continuous integration tools (e.g. Jenkins, ANT, Maven, Gradle) • Knowledge of databases (MySql, MS-SQL, MongoDB
"• L2 .Net Support analyst - .NET core, Dependence Injection, Postman, API development, Micro services, RabbitMQ, MS dev ops usage
• Clear understanding and execution of incident management and problem management
• Able to do impact analysis and prioritise issues
• Able to troubleshoot and analyse issues by checking logs, database etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication"
• Angular for UI skills.
Total Experience: 5-8years
Recruited candidates would be starting with 3 months of training followed by 3 months of probation before final confirmation. Recruited candidates need to work from the office at Ahmedabad Location.
Initially 20% of the Salary will be deducted as a Bond Retention which will be reimbursed afterwards.
Roles And Responsibilities:
1. Strong problem solving and analytical skills
2. Understanding and knowledge of the Web as a platform, HTML, DOM, HTTP
Request, Response and APIs.
3. Understanding and knowledge of database and SQL
3. Familiarity and problem solving skills with at least one programming language
4. Must be able to code and explain solutions to different programming problems in
any language of their choice.
5. Beginner introduction to development frameworks like Angular, DotNet, React,
selenium etc are a plus.
1. Developing and delivering a high quality application.
2. Analyzing requirements, designing and developing new functionality
3. Creating reusable application components.
4. Supporting, Testing and fixing existing functionality
Average of 10th and 12th/Diploma should be more than 80%.
- Customize, develop and support solutions on salesforce.com platform.
- Develop, test, document and deploy high quality solutions for our clients.
- Working closely with clients and the development team to determine the project requirements.
- Document unit test scripts and record test results post completion of development.
- Review self and peer's code/configuration as part of review process.
- Strong understanding of the SDLC
- (Agile and Waterfall approaches and tools)
- Advanced Salesforce customization/coding (Apex & Visualforce development)
- Salesforce data loading & using data loader/Data stage/related tools.
- Lightning component experience preferred.
- Knowledge in Java/.Net Programming & OOPs concepts is an added advantage.
- Basic source control knowledge Git/SVN
- Proficient in building integrated solution involving web services using both REST and SOAP
- Strong in RDBMS concepts, SQL and SOQL query languages and ER concepts
- Experience of developing using Eclipse/Mavens Mate IDE
- Hands on experience in migrating code/configuration to production is an added advantage.
Good to have
- Certifications on Salesforce Admin, App Builder, Platform Developer 1 is a must
- Comfortable & familiar with MS office tools
- Analytical & problem-solving skills
- Clear communication and articulation ability
- Team player
- Effective written and oral communication
- Inspire and motivate the team to perform at their best.
- Professional maturity to give and receive feedback.
- Supports team members in meeting their commitments.
- Good presentation skills to run governance and steering committee meetings.
- Excellent listening skills with sharp acumen to replay or summarize conversations especially when a client is involved.
- Ability to cross/up sell when there is an opportunity.
- Understand client business and add value to requirement conversation.