This person MUST have:
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent.
- Experience testing IOT devices managed by cloud.
- Manual testing experience and a desire to learn and work with the latest technologies. Web, Cloud and Mobile App testing.
- Develop test plans, cases, and scripts; schedule and execute test cycles; contribute to testability & quality of software.
- Reports all defects accurately; facilitate problem tracking and successful resolution; assess and communicate various risks involved and provide necessary assistance to engineers and stakeholders.
- Basic knowledge of automation know-how [ API automation, Python] - Test to fail mindset, Solid test strategy experience, well versed with QA processes. - Hands on experience on Performance test angle.
- Min 1 year experience
- Not more than 10 year experience.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week (9 PM IST to 2 AM IST(10 hours in your suitable time) , Monday to Saturday).
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12 PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other incentives etc.
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
You will oversee the QA portion of event management microservice application development from beginning to end.
- Develop User Stories and Business Requirements to support the development of software application
- Write Business Requirements documents as internal standards along with detailed use cases, and explain it to the concerned team members.
- Write scripts for Performance testing.
- Conduct Security testing sessions to find out vulnerabilities in the application.
- Write, design, and execute automated tests by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically
- Writing and maintaining functional as well as API test cases
- Write documentation for automated processes including test plans, test procedures, and test cases
- Work with Business stakeholders and subject matter experts to gather accurate information for use in the Business Requirement Documents.
- Communicating effectively with developers on an explanation of user stories and validating the end implementation of the requirements
- Communicating effectively with business stakeholders to acquire user feedback and refine requirements
- 2 - 3 years experience working as a Business Analyst/ QA.
- Breaking down business requirements into technical API requirements.
- Must have experience in testing APIs with Postman/ JMeter or any other tools.
- Mandatory knowledge and experience of Database testing.
- Superior time management and organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
- Excellent analytical and data gathering skills.
Ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, and bring the idea on paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber or Airbnb or Flipkart? We give you the opportunity to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that different products are very likely to make use of different technologies, architecture & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
We are looking for an experienced Test Engineer to join one of our engineering teams at our Hyderabad Office.
We expect that our Test Engineers perform thorough testing activity regimens for multiple products and technologies and deliver work with a high level of quality.
Your daily activities will include conducting manual testing execution and test case documentation. You will also go through our products’ portfolio, identify potential bugs, and make recommendations on how to test them and prevent similar ones in the future.
- 2-5 years of QA experience – manual testing, test case documentation, and test case execution.
- Experience in designing and updating test campaigns based on formal/informal requirements
- Experience in Feature Testing, Bugs Testing, Regression Testing, System Testing, and Performance Testing for web-based applications and products
- Experience in bug tracking tools like Jira, and Bugzilla.
- Participated in teams on technical product strategy.
- Strong communication skills (listening, questioning, talking to the point, fluent English).
- Be knowledgeable about HTML, DOM, and API.
- Awareness of testing techniques like Equivalence partitioning, Boundary value analysis, Decision table testing, and Exploratory testing.
- Team player, methodical, pragmatic, self-starter, process-driven, and results-oriented.
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Development Studio. WE BUILD TRUE PRODUCT TEAMS for our clients. Each team is a small, well-balanced group of geeks and a product manager that together produce relevant and high-quality products. We use data to make decisions, bringing big data and analysis to software development.
We believe the product development process is broken as most studios operate as IT Services. We work like a software factory that applies manufacturing principles of product development to the software.
Know More About CAW Studios:
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
RIA is an InsurTech company on a mission to actively partner with our customers to improve their health and health outcomes. We are taking a very differentiated approach which is backed by how we use health data and digital health to keep our customers healthier.
To enable our mission, we are building our own core InsurTech platform in-house. This platform is cloud-native and on a microservices architecture. We’re building all our core components internally, such as - insurance APIs, an AI/intelligence layer, our own risk models, a health data platform, and a low-code insurance workflow automation platform.
WHY JOIN US
We’re building the foundation of our team right now, and are looking for ambitious team members to join us and grow rapidly with us. The work environment is fast-paced and you would make a clear impact!
You’ll partner with a stellar leadership team that comes from IIT Kanpur, Kellogg, MIT Sloan, IIT Guwahati, UChicago Booth, IIT Madras & University of Michigan. The team has also worked at companies such as McKinsey, Goldman Sachs, Max Bupa, Swiss Re, ICICI Lombard, ICICI Prudential, etc.
We’re a well-funded start-up, which has raised capital from top VCs, global insurers, and prominent Indian family offices.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
RIA’s vision is to build the gold standard for healthcare technology systems and healthcare data platform in India. The core technology we are building is a data platform on the cloud bringing together vast volumes and types of health data. A data analytics layer will sit on top and allow us to create AI and ML models in the near future. Additionally, we are working on an API ecosystem where we integrate with a number of partners for insurance distribution and business partnerships. And to tie it all together a cutting-edge user experience to deliver better healthcare and insurance experience to customers.
If you’re looking to not just test applications in a mundane/mechanical way this is the right place for you. Over the next few years, you will get to build automation tools & frameworks in order to productize testing itself at RIA. You will get to understand RIA’s applications inside out like no one does as you create, execute and automate testing at RIA. This is a great opportunity to be part of something new and cutting edge.
- 3-4 years of experience as QA Engineer with demonstrable experience in Manual testing
- Experience in Testing web apps and APIs is a must
- Mobile app testing is a plus
- Should be able to define user scenarios using black-box testing and also, identify possible failure modes using white-box testing.
- Automated testing using Selenium and Java - preferred, but can consider others with automation experience too
- Automated testing of APIs and mobile apps is a plus
- 2+ years of experience in software quality assurance and testing.
- Experience in automation tools will be an advantage.
- Experience in testing web & mobile applications.
- Experience with testing Web Applications in Cross-browser and cross-device, using automated tools.
- Experience in developing automation scripts for RESTful APIs.
- Experience in working with an Agile software development team.
- Experience with bug tracking system (JIRA/Rally/ADOPS) .
- Exposure to performance and load testing (CloudTest, Cloud Testing using ADOPS) - is a plus
- Experience with Performance, Load, Black-box, functional and informal testing approaches.
- Highly collaborative – an affinity for solving complex problems through dialog with team members.
- Innovation – the courage to challenge prevailing assumptions and suggest better ways of doing things to achieve business value.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a globally distributed software development team.
QA Analyst | Bengaluru
Quality is everyone’s responsibility...and at Searce we do it right!
If you feel the same way, come along!
Job Title: QA Analyst
What are we looking for?
If your biggest pet peeve is ignoring flaws and biggest strength is having an impeccable eye for detail, then you are a QA Analyst at heart. As a QA Analyst you will play a major role in building excellent products. You will work efficiently and closely with software developers and managers to smoothen and improve the quality of the final product. If you recognize your own natural skill set in the things mentioned above – that’s a sign you will do well in this field and help grow with Searce.
Being a QA Analyst, you will be responsible for designing and writing programs that run automated tests on new or existing software products – an essential part of the software development cycle. You will be required to use automation frameworks (standardised guidelines) to build these programs on and write test scripts that do the testing. Different test automation developers specialise in particular automation tools, such as Selenium.
The best recruiters are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.
Not a CAVEr:
You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
Say no to HiPPO:
At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion)
Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and execute tests/QA use cases against all the product releases using a variety of manual and automated test tools to ensure requirements have been met.
- Working closely with a team of test engineers to define Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Methodologies.
- Work with the development team to ensure all requirements have been tested, defects have been identified and documented, impacts have been assessed, and resolutions provided.
- Create and maintain test documentation such as test plans and test reports.
- Interact with team members and other groups to troubleshoot and resolve quality defects and issues identified during the testing process and post-release of the product.
- Communicate product and process information to other members of the QA team, other departments as necessary.
- Create Automation suites for existing test cases to reduce manual effort.
- Ability to find errors and communicate them timely.
Education & Experience
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science).
- Or else, you should be programming from 12. For us, the latter is better as it shows you have a programming mindset. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
- Relevant years of experience in different types of testing that includes Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, System testing, Installation & upgrade testing, and sanity/smoke testing, preferably in a similar industry.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in core & Advance Java,web Automation Testing,Automation Framework implementation and understanding such Keyword, hybrid etc
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Strong written and verbal communications demonstrated through the creation of test plans, defect documentation, and summary presentations.
- Ability to leverage technology to advance the quality of products and efficiency of development and quality related processes.
- Should be able to work from scratch, creating a framework.
Are you the one? Quick Fit test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friends ended up doing the comical ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went to a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies?
- Compassion for customers: Your listening skills are impeccable, but so are your speaking skills. And when you speak, you take command of the entire room!
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on the cloud?’
What is ‘searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better’ every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, everyday.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
- We are a category defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improve, automate & transform) the full-scope of infra, app, process & work
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better’ for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services
- As one of the top 5 niche’ full scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led’ tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems
Who we are
We are passionate improvers, solvers & futurists. Driven by our engineering excellence mindset, we care most about delivering intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes. Searcians are motivated by continuous improvement & solving for better in everything we do.
At the core, a Searcian is self-driven to become better, everyday. In passionate pursuit of the finest degree of excellence we drive exceptional outcomes in everything we do.
We believe that trust is the most important value. We also believe that we need to ‘earn the trust’, everytime one engages with us. And earning trust for us is far more important than anything else. We aim to be the *most trusted* tech consulting partner for our clients.
We are HAPPIER at heart. Humble, Adaptable, Positive, Passionate, Innovative, Excellence focused, & Responsible. We live the HAPPIER Culture Code.
How we work
- Customers. Partners. Our aim is to build relationships with customers for life. And meaningfully improve the life of every customer.
- We do what we say. We say what we do. We are uncomfortably honest and transparent. Being genuine wins trust & makes people happier.
- Mistakes are encouraged. We make mistakes. Tons of those. Everyday. And we don’t mind apologizing to our juniors, peers or superiors. We are no ego-doers.
- Underpromise. Overdeliver. We work with a deep desire to go above and beyond in everything we do. Everytime.
So, If you are passionate about tech, future & what you read above (we really are!), apply here to experience the ‘Art of Possible’
• Responsible for the quality of product delivery to customers and ensure we put out certified releases to customers
• Be responsible for leading and managing the QA team
• To be able to establish a solid relationship with other team members to understand the vision, requirements, and priorities of our business partners
• Participate in product and feature design with developers, product managers, and business systems analysts
• Design, Develop and Execute test strategies, test scenarios and test plans for new components and help root-cause issues working with software development teams
• Understand requirements and review the Test Cases and all other documents created by the QA team
• Develop plans, schedules, metrics, data needs and scenarios for end to end integration testing including areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability as well as environment set ups and build plans
• Maintaining and Reporting on important QA metrics periodically
• Implement tools and technologies consistent with scaling processes in growing companies including helping speed up regression cycles by identifying areas of automation opportunities
• Maintain complete traceability of issues all the way from roadmap to production environments
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• A Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related software engineering discipline, or equivalent
• Ability to learn and adapt quickly; ability to motivate people, instil accountability and achieve results
• Possess good oral and written documentation skills and be able to interact with other team members to deliver with quality
• Be a self-starter with the ability to deliver on time with quality and also handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Must have experience in performing quality assurance testing -functional, performance (load, stress, reliability) and regression
• Experience with Agile development methodology (e.g. Scrum)
• Passion for testing with the "break it" mentality
• Have Experience in SELENIUM(JAVA), JMeter and hands on experience on MySQL would be a plus
Kamatan is disrupting the decades-old existing supply chain from farmers to businesses that consist of many middlemen and is mired with many inefficiencies on both demand and supply side. Kamatan has endeavored to solve this problem by building an efficient supply chain that eliminates middlemen, reduces wastage, and passes on the gains on either side of the supply chain.
In the last 2+ years, Kamatan has sourced from 34 locations across 8 states of India and delivered to 48 locations across 14 states, underscoring the strength of its nationwide network.
Kamatan was founded by IIT and IIM graduates with more than 16+ yrs of industry experience each at companies like Redbus, Myntra, TaxiForSure, and Hindustan Lever. Headed by an ex-IAS officer with 35 years of service, the team is passionate about delivering an awesome experience to customers by leveraging technology as the key differentiator.
Kamatan is a Series-B funded startup backed by Elevar Equity, Global Innovation Fund (UK), and Samunnati Agro Solutions. Kamatan was covered by Economic Times, Business Standard, and CIO Insider. It was listed as a Top 100 Startups to watch in 2020.
Kamatan is expanding the initial team, to further build the technology platform.
The platform consists of multiple subsystems built for different stakeholders in the ecosystem: Farmers, FPOs, Suppliers. Scalable distributed server infra is built on LAMP and MEAN stack using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles, to support the performance and scalability needs of a fast-growing business.
If you're excited to solve problems like commodity price forecasting, unstructured data management, demand and supply prediction algorithms using cutting-edge technology, this is the place you should be at!
We're looking for passionate and highly motivated individuals who are open to learning and innovation and those who want to make a difference by solving real-world problems of 'Bharat', rural India.
**JOB ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES**
● Prepare test data by using XML/Excel
● Perform in Functional Testing, Regression Testing and Ad - Hoc Testing
● Identify, confirm, report, and manage defects through resolution.
● Min 2 Yrs. of Experience in the Software Testing:
● Strong knowledge of Postman or alike tools and web developer tools is a must.
● Excellent in test case design, writing test cases, and execution
● Experience in manual testing and system analysis
● Good understanding of Defect Reporting, Sanity, Regression, Integration System Testing
● Good hands-on testing concepts, testing life cycle and bug life cycle