Looking for a Lead/Senior Tester. This role is a mix of Managerial + Testing. A prior experience in handling teams is good.
Must have minimum 2 years of Manual experience with 2 years of Automation.
Knowledge of testing webapps is must.
Candidate must have good communication skills.
Experience in Selenium or cypress is must.
Prior background of financial application is good to have
About the company : VF is headquartered in New york and has an office in Pune. We provide SaaS platform for Brokers/ Employers and Insurance companies for better Insruance management
We are a product development company in the space of Insurance (USA markets).We at VF help companies minimse their insurance cost and guide thorugh a better benefits experience for their employees.
Our main office is located in New york and other office is in Pune.
Roles and Respons Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure a full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements, and design a test coverage plan.
- Develop, document, and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts, and automated scripts.
- Execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members.
- Identify any potential quality issues as per defined processes and escalate potential quality issues immediately to the management.
- Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements.
- Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes.
- Hands-on Experience and Knowledge of Bugzilla.
- Clear communicator (written and verbal) to ensure the ability to write test plans and test cases. Should be able to communicate defects to developers and other stakeholders
- Creative solving of technical problems to ensure the ability to translate technical requirements to test plans.
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables and ensure the ability to find the bad defects quickly.
Reporting to: Technical Lead
- Responsible to work with development teams to create testing scenarios and strategies for various tests to deliver a high-quality product
- Responsible for functionality testing, usability testing, performance testing, compatibility testing, security testing, and regression testing
- Responsible for API testing (Rest APIs)
- Responsible for writing and executing detailed test cases; performs complex manual, integration, and regression tests
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases also should mandate knowledge about Business Requirement Specification.
- Well-versed with Testing/QA concepts with good knowledge of Manual Testing
- Experience with BDD framework and Rest Assured
- Experience in UI automation is a plus
- Experience in load testing using JMeter
- Minimum 2.5 years of testing experience with organizations
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Postman
- Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, Confluence
- Operating Systems: Windows, macOS, Linux
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Test Both Mobile and Web
- Think from both Developer and User standpoint and write Use cases
- Ability to write conclusive testable usee1 cases
- Identify use cases and write test cases to ensure a smooth user experience
- Stress and functionality testing
- Write Test scripts
- Write Developer friendly Bug reports and follow-up
Perks & Benefits @Delivery Solutions:
- Permanent Remote work - (Work from anywhere)
- Broadband reimbursement
- Flexi work hours - (Login/Logout flexibility)
- 21 Paid leaves in a year (Jan to Dec) and 7 COVID leaves
- Two appraisal cycles in a year
- Encashment of unused leaves on Gross
- RNR - Amazon Gift Voucher
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Technical & Soft skills training
- Sodexo meal card
- Surprise on birthday/ service anniversary/new baby/wedding gifts
- Annual trip
● Basic knowledge of all testing types
● Experience in Web, Mobile & Mobile App testing
● Innovative mindset to track issues/bugs
● Good teamwork & Communication Skills
NEST® works with a range of international clientele in the development of bespoke software solutions. NEST® specialises in data and direct engagement structures, digital marketing, data with blockchain security and much more.
NEST® founders have had decades in the visual arts, architecture, sculpture as well as inking the human canvas. More mundanely, from fifteen countries our formal training is in law, philosophy, international logistics and technology. There are currently NEST® branch offices in England, Singapore, USA and India. What happened yesterday isn’t important. We believe what you privately achieve tomorrow is.
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. Expertise in Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios/scripts & documenting test strategies. Ultimately, the software tester is expected to be result-driven, having excellent communication skills, and up-to-date knowledge of software programming and software test design. If you're passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
Responsibilities, Requirements & Skills
- Reviewing software requirements and preparing test scenarios/scripts & documenting test strategies.
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) & analyze results.
- Expertise in preparing release documents, defect trackers & testing phases document.
- Analyzing test results on database impacts, errors or bugs, and usability.
- Need to have an Agile background - so that testing could be carried in sprints.
- Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out and reporting to the project team.
- Conduct timeboxed regression testing & Post-release/ Post-Implementation testing.
- Interacting with clients to understand product requirements.
- Experience with Clickup would be a plus.
- Having a Blockchain background could be an advantage.
● Competitive Salary
● Flexible Hours
● Paid Vacations
● Fun & Creative Environment / Projects
● Quarterly Performance Reviews
● Generous Bonus Schemes
● Oversea Working Placements
● Dynamic International Clientele
● Multiple Learning Opportunities
● Control And Work On Full Product Life-Cycle
As a Senior Software Test Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to test/qualify new products and enhancements to existing products as part of a cross functional team. You are required to verify and validate software changes for new products, enhancements and defects.
Responsible for verifying that the software complies with the requirements and that the various customer use-cases can be satisfactorily met by the software.
Work very closely with the project/baseline manager and development team to understand the architecture and design of the system and the interaction between various software sub-systems and components.
Prepare and execute test plans for software releases, document and automate test cases to exercise the various features and capabilities of the software, identify and capture bugs and related information in the bug tracking database.
Develop higher complexity test cases, test suite selection and execute all necessary testing activity required for a customer software release (negative and backward compatibility scenarios) per assignment, group objectives and product requirements.
Document, enhance and maintain regression test procedures over the lifecycle of the software.
Execute the software release test plans and certify that a software release has met the quality criterion(s) for various phase exits (pre-alpha, alpha, beta).
Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
Independently manage schedule for his/her projects and deliverables, seamlessly works with all key stakeholders to ensure delivery is never on the critical path
Consistently look out for areas of improvement in all areas of software product development and processes, champions implementation of identified best practices
Strong understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology
Prior experience in supervisory control systems software would be a plus (but not mandatory)
Strong knowledge of software test methodologies, tools, standards and processes.
Good hands on programing experience in any of the scripting/programming languages (C++, C#, Java Script)
Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Prior experience of working in global teams and interfacing with multiple stake holders
Functional: Manual Functional Testing of Web and Mobile Applications, Writing Test Cases, Regression Testing, Data Verification, GIT & JIRA, Basic Automation Testing,
Testing feeds - Understanding of JSON and XML structures, Testing tools like Postman, Swagger & Charles Proxy, Browser Development Tools,GIT & JIRA.
Position description: 2+ years of hands on experience in testing.
- To work closely with software developers and product planners to understand more about what the product is for, its key features and the intended audience
- Required to carry out a mix of key functional and non-functional tests such as Sanity, Regression, Load, Security and Deployment
- Required to plan test cases in consultation with the stake holders
- Required to document all bugs and findings of these tests and ensuring they are addressed
Mandatory: Passionate about sports, Problem solving, Team player, Target & Result oriented.
- Experience of planning and designing performance tests, creating and running the tests, and finally analyzing results to finetune.
- Experience conducting performance testing to ensure system capacity, reliability, and scalability
- Ability to understand and translate test requirements into a testable and correct design
- Ability to develop a test plan as required
- Strong hands-on experience with JMeter
- Knowledge of performance monitoring tools
- Hands-on experience analyzing reports and documenting observations to identify bottlenecks.
About The Company :
SCIGON was founded in 2008 by technology practitioners with a people-focused mindset. We continually strive to build on a track record of success, establishing new avenues for capabilities and growth. Based in Chicago, SCIGON offers a complete suite of offerings to meet enterprise and public sector customer technical, engineering and product needs. SCIGON's professionals advance client initiatives with a high degree of quality and efficiency. SCIGON has received broad recognition nationally and has been recognized through industry awards, media coverage, and several case studies Our goal is to provide fresh and effective ideas for mutual success. Our Mission: SCIGON is committed to providing an innovative approach and solutions that enable our clients and partners to succeed. While knowledge, experience and technology provide the tools with which we reach these aims, we place the most value on relationships.
We focus on understanding customer and partner needs, bring a collaborative approach to the discussion, and work hand-in-hand to identify effective strategies that intersect outcomes with the business drivers that underpin needs. Our Vision: Understanding client and partner needs, and to working as a team to meet mutual objectives. Our company culture is also centered on a commitment to sustainability, as well as social and economic responsibility
Frequently Asked Questions :
Why work for us ?
It would be a Challenging, grounds up a promising circumstance for you. You get an opportunity to chip away at great technologies alongside stunning specialists with strong financial strength.
Also, we have some Employee Value Propositions :
- An outstanding work culture :
- Remote work :
- Work life balance :
- Provident fund Professional growth through our Learning and development
Our client is the most sought after traditional Indian outfit manufacturing and exporting company. Their contemporary and stylishly designed clothes are full of unique patterns, matchless embroidery, gorgeous mirror-work and beautiful block prints.
Almost a decade old, it is a venture committed to bring together a varied range of traditional crafts and techniques of dyeing, weaving, printing and hand embroidery. The founders have dedicated their life to promote Indian Block Prints and provide employment and Hand-Embroidery training to women so that numerous underprivileged women can be empowered.
- Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
- Collaborating with Software Engineers
- Executing test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Reporting bugs and errors to development teams
- Helping troubleshoot issues
- Conducting post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life-cycle.
What you need to have:
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of JIRA and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Self motivated and ready for a challenge
- Passion to learn and to Grow
- Team member with excellent communication skills.
- A desire to learn new skills and technologies
- The ability to seek solutions independently
- The drive to work in a fast-paced environment
QA Analyst | Bengaluru
Quality is everyone’s responsibility...and at Searce we do it right!
If you feel the same way, come along!
Job Title: QA Analyst
What are we looking for?
If your biggest pet peeve is ignoring flaws and biggest strength is having an impeccable eye for detail, then you are a QA Analyst at heart. As a QA Analyst you will play a major role in building excellent products. You will work efficiently and closely with software developers and managers to smoothen and improve the quality of the final product. If you recognize your own natural skill set in the things mentioned above – that’s a sign you will do well in this field and help grow with Searce.
Being a QA Analyst, you will be responsible for designing and writing programs that run automated tests on new or existing software products – an essential part of the software development cycle. You will be required to use automation frameworks (standardised guidelines) to build these programs on and write test scripts that do the testing. Different test automation developers specialise in particular automation tools, such as Selenium.
The best recruiters are creative visionaries, people who are capable of stepping back, seeing the big picture, and coming up with new ways of approaching challenges and making positive changes to how the company is managed and marketed.
Not a CAVEr:
You are a person that people like to be around. You are not a CAVE (Constantly Against Virtually Everything) personality.
Say no to HiPPO:
At Searce, we want people who value everyone’s opinions & perspectives. We don’t want them to get overpowered by HiPPO (Highest Paid Person’s Opinion)
Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and execute tests/QA use cases against all the product releases using a variety of manual and automated test tools to ensure requirements have been met.
- Working closely with a team of test engineers to define Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Methodologies.
- Work with the development team to ensure all requirements have been tested, defects have been identified and documented, impacts have been assessed, and resolutions provided.
- Create and maintain test documentation such as test plans and test reports.
- Interact with team members and other groups to troubleshoot and resolve quality defects and issues identified during the testing process and post-release of the product.
- Communicate product and process information to other members of the QA team, other departments as necessary.
- Create Automation suites for existing test cases to reduce manual effort.
- Ability to find errors and communicate them timely.
Education & Experience
Is Education overrated? Yes. We believe so. But there is no way to locate you otherwise. So we might look for at least a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science).
- Or else, you should be programming from 12. For us, the latter is better as it shows you have a programming mindset. We will find you faster if you specify the latter in some manner. :)
- Relevant years of experience in different types of testing that includes Functional testing, Integration testing, Regression testing, System testing, Installation & upgrade testing, and sanity/smoke testing, preferably in a similar industry.
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of the trade in core & Advance Java,web Automation Testing,Automation Framework implementation and understanding such Keyword, hybrid etc
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies.
- Strong written and verbal communications demonstrated through the creation of test plans, defect documentation, and summary presentations.
- Ability to leverage technology to advance the quality of products and efficiency of development and quality related processes.
- Should be able to work from scratch, creating a framework.
Are you the one? Quick Fit test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friends ended up doing the comical ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went to a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies?
- Compassion for customers: Your listening skills are impeccable, but so are your speaking skills. And when you speak, you take command of the entire room!
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on the cloud?’
What is ‘searce’
Searce means ‘a fine sieve’ & indicates ‘to refine, to analyze, to improve’. It signifies our way of working: To improve to the finest degree of excellence, ‘solving for better’ every time. Searcians are passionate improvers & solvers who love to question the status quo.
The primary purpose of all of us, at Searce, is driving intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes using new-age technology. This purpose is driven passionately by HAPPIER people who aim to become better, everyday.
What we do
Searce is a modern tech consulting firm that empowers clients to futurify their businesses, leveraging Cloud, AI & Analytics.
- We are a category defining niche’ cloud-native technology consulting company, specializing in modernizing (improve, automate & transform) the full-scope of infra, app, process & work
- We partner with clients in their ‘beyond x’ journey to drive intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes
- We are the most preferred tech partner of choice when it comes to ‘solving for better’ for the new-age tech startups & digital enterprises, leading disruption in their industries
- Our Service Offerings: We offer Advanced Cloud, Data & App Modernization, Cloud Consulting, Management & Improvement (DevOps, SysOps & Cloud Managed Services), Applied AI & Analytics services
- As one of the top 5 niche’ full scope global partners for Google Cloud & a preferred partner for AWS, we are the most preferred ‘engineering-led’ tech company of choice when it comes to solving complex business problems
Who we are
We are passionate improvers, solvers & futurists. Driven by our engineering excellence mindset, we care most about delivering intelligent, impactful & futuristic business outcomes. Searcians are motivated by continuous improvement & solving for better in everything we do.
At the core, a Searcian is self-driven to become better, everyday. In passionate pursuit of the finest degree of excellence we drive exceptional outcomes in everything we do.
We believe that trust is the most important value. We also believe that we need to ‘earn the trust’, everytime one engages with us. And earning trust for us is far more important than anything else. We aim to be the *most trusted* tech consulting partner for our clients.
We are HAPPIER at heart. Humble, Adaptable, Positive, Passionate, Innovative, Excellence focused, & Responsible. We live the HAPPIER Culture Code.
How we work
- Customers. Partners. Our aim is to build relationships with customers for life. And meaningfully improve the life of every customer.
- We do what we say. We say what we do. We are uncomfortably honest and transparent. Being genuine wins trust & makes people happier.
- Mistakes are encouraged. We make mistakes. Tons of those. Everyday. And we don’t mind apologizing to our juniors, peers or superiors. We are no ego-doers.
- Underpromise. Overdeliver. We work with a deep desire to go above and beyond in everything we do. Everytime.
So, If you are passionate about tech, future & what you read above (we really are!), apply here to experience the ‘Art of Possible’
Greetings for the day!
We are currently hiring for a product based company headquartered at Los Angeles, California. The company provides a platform for building bespoke software using AI to democratize software development, making it faster and more accessible to everyone.
Designation: QA Engineer
Salary: Not a bar for the deserving candidate
Experience: Minimum 4 years
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design test cases based on the use cases and considering various quality aspects.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Perform in-depth and thorough testing of the owned features/areas.
- Maintain the test cases and test results in test management system.
- Maintain the defects in defect Management system.
- Plan and realise the test environment, platforms, test cycles and regression cycles based on the strategy and quality evaluation at different stages of the product.
- Keep updated on the latest testing and domain technologies, test coverage methodologies and quality metrics.
- Develop skills on automation and testing tools.
- Should guide junior members in performing their activities effectively and help them develop technical skills.
- BE/B-Tech/BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Should have at least 4 years of relevant experience in QA.
- Proven working experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools is a plus
- Knowledge of SQL and scripting is big plus
Please revert back to me with the following details along with your updated resume.
Current CTC -
Expected CTC -
Notice Period -
Total Experience -
Relevant Experience -
Current Role -
Current Designation -
Current Company/Employer -
Current Location -
Note: The role is not for freshers. They need not to apply. It is only for the experienced candidates with minimum 4 years of experience in QA Testing.
Thanks and Regards
HR- Talent Acquisition