Keep the manual test cases updated;
Come up with testing procedures to validate functional, system, and performance requirements for new features;
Ensuring the quality of releases for the features by running the test cases and reporting them;
Work with the Customer Support team to reproduce customer problems and provide solutions;
Set up test environments as required, services and databases;
Write and maintain automated test suites for functional and performance testing;
Participate in the product feature specification with Product Managers, UX engineers and developers to understand the test the same;
Design & build automation smoke, feature & regression tests;
Prepare Automation Test Plans for Service Level Tests, Integration Tests and UI tests as needed;
Write feature use cases in BDD to drive the creation of automated test cases;
Participate in Release/Iteration planning, smoke, feature and regression test planning.
Hands on experience in java, selenium, CI tools like Cucumber / BDD, Jenkins, Maven, GITHub etc.,
Strong skills in automation test framework development using Selenium;
Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to help others and take action;
At least 2 year of experience in QA automation;
Excellent written and communication skills;
Exposure to API Testing and performance testing using JMeter will be a plus.
CodeCraft Technologies is a multi-award-winning creative engineering company offering design and technology solutions on mobile, web and cloud platforms.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Test Engineer to join our team
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Enabling/building the Manual & Automation team.
· Monitoring the team on execution of multiple manual/automation projects.
· Understand the testing effort by analyzing the requirements of project.
· Estimate and obtain management support for the time, resources and budget required to perform the testing.
· Organize the testing kick-off meeting
· Knowledge in java programming
· Strong knowledge of current quality engineering and test automation tools, process, including Jenkins, Selenium/Webdriver.
· Implement QA process and Automated testing for all the work streams to improve the overall testing cycle.
· Build a testing team of professionals with appropriate skills, attitudes and motivation.
· Identify Training requirements and forward it to the Project Manager (Technical and Soft skills).
· Develop the test plan for the tasks, dependencies and participants required to mitigate the risks to system quality and obtain stakeholder support for this plan.
· Assign task to all Testing Team members and ensure that all of them have sufficient work in the project.
· Ensure content and structure of all Testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained.
· Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes for testing as per standards defined by the organization.
· Check / Review the Test Cases documents.
· Keep track of the new requirements / change in requirements of the Project.
· Escalate the issues about project requirements (Software, Hardware, Resources) to Project Manager / Sr. Test Manager.
· Organize the status meetings and send the Status Report (Daily, Weekly etc.) to the Client
· Attend the regular client call and discuss the weekly status with the client.
· Communication with the Client (If required).
· Act as the single point of contact between Development and Testers.
· Track and prepare the report of testing activities like test testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines etc.
· Review various reports prepared by Test engineers.
· Ensure the timely delivery of different testing milestones.
· Prepares / updates the metrics dashboard at the end of a phase or at the completion of project.
· Participate in interviewing and hiring , to influence team growth.
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
In 2021, the company was recognized for having the Best Company for Diversity, Best Company for Women, Best CEO, Best Company Culture, Best Company Perks & Beneﬁts and Happiest Employees from the employee feedback platform Comparably. In addition, 6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
https://www.glassdoor.sg/Reviews/Saleswhale-Reviews-E2175787.htm" target="_blank">Saleswhale (YC S16) was recently acquired by 6sense, a $5.2B Silicon Valley company. We are scaling rapidly to fulfill our mission of using AI to reduce drudgery for revenue teams.
What’s The Opportunity?
We are looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) who will write automated tests, utilise automation tools and frameworks that will ensure the robustness and performance of the product we currently have or any new features that we will be rolling out. You will be working closely with our product and engineering team to provide a safe and reliable way to release new features with limited or mitigated risks to the production environment.
What Skills Do I Need?
- B.Sc. in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related field
- At least 4-6 years experience in a Software Engineer or Software Developer Engineer In Test role
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in Ruby on Rails or equivalent web development language or framework
- Solid experience with testing frameworks like Cucumber, RSpec
- Solid experience with REST API
- Solid understanding of CI/CD process
- Familiarity with SQL and Relational Databases
- Familiarity with server-oriented/backend development
What Will I Be Doing?
- Design, develop and maintain automated tests to ensure high quality frequent releases
- Test the application through both manual and automated means
- Assist and collaborate closely with Product and Engineering team to ensure that the application development is according to the quality assurance standards and give timely feedback
- Participate in code/design review - Participate in writing regression, integration and performance tests and code documentations.
- Closely coordinate with engineering team regarding testing practices and ensuring quality thresholds are met such as performance
- Identify areas where QA processes and procedures can be improved
API Automation REST web services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate clear abilities to work in a team.
- Need to be excellent team player.
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Evaluating the software applications, product code & systems according to specification.
- Collaborating with developers for creating and executing test cases and perform manual testing
- Recording and documenting results and compare with expected results
- Documenting anomalies and reporting bugs & errors to the development team
- Conducting post-release/post-
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle
You Should Have:
- 3+ years of experience as QA Engineer.
- Experience with Manual and Automation Testing (Cypress, Puppeteer, Nightwatch or Selenium).
- Hands-on experience in testing REST APIs and using API testing tools like Postman etc.
- Should have hands-on experience on different kinds of testing like Functional Testing, Regression Testing, System, Acceptance Testing, Smoke Testing.
- Hands-on experience in designing complex test scenarios and test cases.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Good To Have:
- Work experience in a Product company.
- Experience with CI tools like Jenkins.
- Working experience with GIT and SQL.
- Experience with Performance testing
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be - always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: an open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.
• Strong understanding of Test methodologies and STLC concepts
• Working experienced of AGILE / Scrum concepts
• Experience creating testing documents - Test Plan / Test Cases, Test Data sheet, Test Reports
• Working knowledge of SQL or Oracle
• Worked in environment with CI / CD experience or automated release management systems.
• Good exposure of system testing, smoke, integration, regression testing & UAT etc.
• Hands-on with any of QA test management tools like JIRA / Bugzilla etc.
• Hands on significant experience of Selenium Automation tool as well as familiarity with any major TDD, BDD frame work
• Knowledge of any programming language like Java/C#
• Experience working with API, JSON, XML and API testing tools like PostMan, Fiddler, CURL, etc.
• Experience in Git
|oracle EBS testing + manual or automation + ERP + any module experience (finance/ HCM/HR/cloud/ manufacturing etc.)|
- 1 - 3 years of experience in Automation Testing.
- Must have experience working with Automation Testing and Basic manual, POSTMAN, API Testing, Mobile Testing and Jmeter.
- Good understanding of SLDC and STLC
- Design, write and execute detailed test Cases for web and mobile application
- Contribute ideas to improve our QA processes and best practices based on your extensive experiences.
- Work with development team to understand the underlying technology to improve the authored test cases.
- Execute the test cases and ensure that the product is adhering to the functional specs authored.
- Hands on Experience in Mobile Application (Android/IOS) end to end testing,
- functional and UI Testing
- Responsive Testing
- Experience using defect management tool
- Excellent Logical and Reasoning thinking must
- Excellent communication is a must
Total Experience: 4-7 Years
Must Have (2-3yrs):
Appium, Selenium or Protract, Any programming language, Cucumber framework
Good to Have (2-3yrs.):
Restassured, Jenkins CI/CD Integration, Database Knowledge (SQL, ORACLE etc.), Github etc
We’re looking for a Quality Analyst with 3 to 5 years of experience.
You will help us in extending and maintaining our platform, join a cross functional team with different nationalities, backgrounds and experience levels. The agile team is co-located including the Product Managers. You will collaborate with all team members in order to deliver the best solutions that enhance our platform. This job is based in Magarpatta City, Pune where you will as part of Springer Nature’s digital product development team. You’ll be part of our big community of developers located in Germany, UK and India, to name a few.
About Springer Nature India Pvt. Ltd:
Springer Nature opens the doors to discovery for researchers, educators, clinicians and other professionals. Every day, around the globe, our imprints, books, journals, platforms and technology solutions reach millions of people. For over 175 years our brands and imprints have been a trusted source of knowledge to these communities and today, more than ever, we see it as our responsibility to ensure that fundamental knowledge can be found, verified, understood and used by our communities – enabling them to improve outcomes, make progress, and benefit the generations that follow.
Visit: group.springernature.com and follow @SpringerNature
If you are still wondering, why should you work with us. Here are 5 reasons why?
- Springer Nature is one of the world's largest publishing company. Nobel laureates publish their research at Springer.
- We are truly a digital organization and Springer Nature Pune is at the helm of this digitization.
- We not only believe but preach providing good work life balance to our employees.
- We are investing in building our products using machine learning and NLP.
- We work in latest technologies like AWS and Scala.
About the Team:
The Enterprise Content Management (ECM) team at Springer Nature, Pune is responsible for delivering solutions related to Journals and Books Publishing and Production Systems for Scientific, Technical and Medical Publishers (STM Publishers) & Education Publishers around the world. Our teams incorporate latest technologies built upon OpenText Documentum/ xCP Test Automation Framework to streamline, automate production workflows, and maintain metadata for Springer Nature; this helps us to continuously improve business response time and revenue stream. Every project is implemented in a distributed agile environment while continuously collaborating with customers stationed at various locations around the world.
Job Title: Quality Analyst
Work Location: Tower 9, Magarpatta City, Hadapsar, Pune, Maharashtra, India. (Work from home until COVID-19 pandemic is over)
Years of Experience: 3 to 5 years
Type of Employment: Permanent
Notice Period Preference:Candidates joining in 15 days of being offered
Technical/ Functional Competencies:
• Strong manual testing skills
• Troubleshooting in automation testing
• Identify and set up best practices
• Software testing fundamentals
• Core JAVA
• Oracle/MySQL queries
• Agile methodology
• Plan and coordinate for testing deliverable activities
• Attend daily project ceremonies and discuss the day’s plan and raise impediments, if any
• Look at JIRA board for Stories to be picked up
• Collaborate with testing team to analyze regression test report and take corrective
• Identify gaps in process and implement best practices for the same
• Provide project health updates to various stakeholders
If Interested kindly attach your updated CV and respond to us with:
1.Years of experience in Manual Testing:
2.Years of experience in Selenium Testing:
3.Current CTC Per Annum:4.Expected CTC Per Annum:
5. If having any offers in Hand and what is the highest offer amount:
6.Notice Period in days, and if negotiable up to how much:
8.Willing to Relocate to Pune once COVID is over:
9.Reason looking for a change:
Talent Acquisition Team