We are looking for Senior Software Engineer with expertise and experience in designing and automating the testing framework of web applications. The role involves continuous collaboration with development team, partners.
write test cases for the application
automate the test cases using selennium
Create Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Build the testing framework to automate the Web API testing using core Java
Build the framework using selenium to automate the UI testing
Address and improve any technical issues
Strong commitment to quality and delivery
Collaborate well with engineers, and specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient system
Create Integration tests to ensure the quality of code
Implement Continuous integration and automate the regression test suite
Write code that is cross-platform and cross-device compatible
About Borderless Softech Pvt Ltd
Why Work At Stockal?
One Amazing Blue Team
Work Life Jenga
Get Mentored by the best in the Industry
Paid Time Off
Work From Home
- Work on a disruptive product that's still in the early stages
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure a complete understanding of the system
- Take ownership of the end-to-end system and take all requirements, issues, and enhancements to closure single-handedly
- Mobile testing experience with strong basics, understanding of testing and shipping releases on these platforms - iOS, Android, and Web
- Prior experience in creating optimal test strategy - functional, non-functional, analytics, and automation
- Experience with relational database and SQL queries
- Sharp analytical abilities and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working with JIRA
- Prior experience in automation testing
- Prior experience in working with tools like -
systems, exceedingly comfortable with writing code in JS. Must be a Jest Tester.
● Experience with test automation suites and have implemented an automated test
Experience with functional and load testing for RESTful APIs.
● Comfortable digging/investigating the architecture of systems looking for potential
problems and/or experience with bug tracking tools.
● Problem solver who is not limited/hindered by programming languages. Open to learning
new technologies to expand personal impact.
• Expertise in Developing, Managing and implementing core features in Automation Framework using Selenium& TestNG.
• Work closely with the Developers and Engineers to achieve a high level of code coverage
• You create the necessary automation library and framework.
• Provide technical guidance and mentorship to a team
• Experience with Java coding and OOPs knowledge is must
• Must have good knowledge in Data structures & algorithm
• Expertise with tools like Selenium, TestNG or Appium or Robotium
• Should have worked on API Testing (Postman / Charles)
• Knowledge of any database & Unix environment is added advantage
• Proven track record in a high-speed product development environment
- Analyze requirements, functional specifications and create detailed level test cases.
- Collaborate with QA Lead to implement effective strategies and test plans.
- Ability to identify a set of test cases that will be a good fit for automation and scope out automation coverage for a particular project.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of high-quality, complex systems and software environments focusing on mobile development, automation, and quality aspects.
- Execute test cases/scripts/scenarios on schedule (Functional, Systems Integration, and Regression Testing), and open defects as needed
- Develop/build test automation strategy and focus specifically on maximizing reusability for regression
- Design, build and execute automated tests
- Identify regression testing needs and create and maintain an Automated Regression Suite
- Maintain automated scripts utilizing the existing framework, adhering to coding standards
- Create a weekly plan and weekly reports
- Follow Scrum process, participate in Scrum ceremonies and follow the incremental delivery model.
- Must have strong knowledge of the programming language (Java).
- Must have worked on Selenium automation scripts and able to establish an automation framework
- Must have experience in Maven, Jenkins, TestNG
- Strong knowledge of java collections
- Must have string knowledge in oops concept
- Experience of Selenium WebDriver
- Experience of Appium is preferred.
- Familiarity with JIRA, GIT, and databases.
- Familiarity with both Linux and Windows environments.
- Knowledge of the BDD framework or cucumber framework.
- Knowledge of API Testing tools such as SoapUI, Postman.
# Ability to create test automation frameworks from scratch such as RestAssured, JUnit, and TestNG.
# Knowledge in mobile automation tools such as Espresso, Appium.
# Experience with implementation of CI/CD pipelines.
# Integrate automated tests execution into the software development process.
# Knowledge of statistical methods, models, processes and developing automated testing solutions to validate the outcome.
# Hands on experience with one or more version control systems such as Github, Gitlab, Perforce
# Continuously evolve testing practices to decrease defect density and gage release quality with relevant metrics
# Excellent verbal and written communication skills
# Deep proficiency in JAVA or other object-oriented programming language.
# Working knowledge of testing scalable web-services based on REST/XML/JSON.
# Proficient in Database concepts and hands on experience with PL/SQL.
# BS/Masters in Computer Science or Engineering
As a Software Testing architect, will be
- Define and implement test strategy
- Define and baseline tool strategies
- Define and document test environment and test data strategies
- Perform feasibility study for recommended solutions
- Create strategies for test optimization
- Carry out gap analysis and identify improvement areas
- Identify program goals and define KPI's and SLA's
- Identify and implement industry wide best practices
- Perform test maturity assessments provide recommendations and define roadmaps
- Identify candidate for automation by prioritization
- Maintain active relationships with Product Owner and scrum master and team to understand business requirements
- Lead efforts with Integration/User Interfaces
- QA Automation Architect (7+ years experience) with Web automation experience Hands-on experience in developing frameworks/scripting with Selenium, Cucumber, BDD, Appium, FitNesse etc.
- Should have experience in defining automation test strategy.
- Knowledge in Banking digital applications testing is a plus
- Experience working with NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL
- Experience working on Kubernetes Containerized infrastructure is a big plus
- Exposure to Micro Services based architecture
- Exposure to CI/CD / Code Coverage / Static Code analysis Tools
- Nice to have experience with non-functional testing like load testing, security testing etc.
● Experience Level: Min +2 years
● Basic knowledge of all testing types
● Experience in Web, Mobile & Mobile App testing
● Innovative mindset to track issues/bugs
● Good teamwork & Communication Skills
You will work on:
We help many of our clients to deploy their applications in a continuous manner and with confidence – by meaningful test automation. You will have the opportunity to build frameworks for Integration, End to End or even generative tests for cloud-native applications.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Collaborate with Developers and Architects of products to build test automation scripts
- Improve the performance of non-functional automation by parallelizing test executions
- Test planning and management, defect lifecycle, traceability matrix and security breaking testing
What you bring (Skills):
- Experience in testing micro-service oriented and cloud-native applications with knowledge of tools like HTTP, Curl, Postman, Fiddler, Swagger
- Experience coding in one of Java/Python/C#
- Working Knowledge of Linux Systems and Shell based scripting
- Test automation coding best practices – like reusable and modular test code, mocking, stubbing and writing multi-thread safe tests, using platforms like Junit or TestNG
- UI based testing using Selenium or alike and basic understanding of chrome developer tools
Great if you know (Skills):
- CI exposure to Jenkins, Gitlab CI or any other
- Exposure to BDD style testing frameworks like cucumber
- Understanding of Property based testing (PBT) using tools such as QuickCheck
- Specification driven testing frameworks like Spock, Spek or Kotlin Test
- Big Data migration testing, validation and reporting
- Exposure to load, stress or spike testing using JMeter or Gatling
- Security Testing, Disaster Recovery or Resilience testing for modern distributed applications
- Higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are automation driven organization helping our clients to deliver their next generation of products with confidence
Benefits Working With Us:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Learn & Grow
- Celebrate Achievements
- Financial Wellbeing
- Medical and Accidental cover.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Sports Club & much more.
Mandate Skills:- Appium, Java
- Should have hands on experience Java have flexibility to learn new programming languages, tools & can build PoC around them
- Should have hands on experience on Functional Testing (UI, Mobile, API), Regression Testing, Testing Web Services/API (Postman/Swagger/YAML)
- Experience on load testing/performance testing is good to have
- Should have hands on experience with API testing tools like ReadyAPI, SOAPUI, JMeter, Blaze meter etc.
- Should have hands on knowledge in writing PL/SQL's to collect and verify test data and should have worked on relational databases.
- Must have knowledge on setting up test automation pipeline in CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Teamcity, and Azure DevOps etc.
- Should have excellent communication skills and should be able to handle communications independently and confidently with business and development teams.
- Should have good documentation skills & experience in defining and publishing key quality metrics and governance around it.
- Experience with Test Management tools like Atlassian JIRA, TestRail will be a plus.
- Experience working in Agile software development
- Designing Proof-of-Concepts (PoC) & Test automation architecture/framework
- Automation Testing (UI, Mobile, API, dB)
- PL/SQL , MS-SQL Server
- API testing tools like RestAssured, RestSharp, ReadyAPI, SOAPUI, JMeter, Blaze meter etc.
- CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Teamcity, and Azure DevOps etc.
- Open Source tools - Appium.
Job Type: Permanent
Experience: 4+ Years
- Develop and implement test plans and procedures using the testing tools
- Hands on Experience with web application testing.
- Experience with test automation for web using tools such as Selenium using Ruby/Java
- Good knowledge of working with PostgreSQL
- Good knowledge of writing test cases in Zephyr scale (JIRA)
- Good knowledge using Postman API
- Good knowledge of GitHub
- Knowledge in Cucumber with Ruby is added advantage
- Should have worked with Agile technology