Klenty is a Software Product company operating in the Sales Engagement category.
One of the fastest growing SAAS startups in the sales engagement space, Klenty is headquartered in California and operates from Chennai, India.
Klenty’s Sales Engagement Product helps thousands of sales teams automate all the repetitive activities involved in the sales process like sending emails, follow-ups, tracking engagement metrics, etc - so that the sales team can focus more on activities like building relationships and closing deals.
With over 3000 customers all over the world, we are on a mission to transform every B2B Sales team into an unstoppable force
Join us in building the future of sales engagement software
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Ensure that the application doesn’t misbehave under changing user load and that no bugs or errors reach the end-users.
2. Understands and analyze performance test requirements - Develops performance test script suite and Executes tests —> Captures —> Analyzes results.
3. Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability and reports performance test progress & defects.
4. Maintains performance script repository.
5. Writing test scripts of various test phases like integration, regression, system.
6. Analyzing users stories / Use cases / requirements for validity and feasibility.
7. Interact with SMEs & Business to gather PT/PE requirements.
8. Identifying tools and techniques to improve testing quality and efficiency.
9. Raise issues or concerns to the stakeholders upfront and if required come up with mitigation plan.
10. Collect all metrics (Client Side, Server Side, DB, Network and Load Balancer) and analyse the performance metrics and bottlenecks to suggest corrective actions.
11. Design and create benchmark scenarios and prepare performance benchmark documents.
12. Prepare test summary reports for management review.
13. Collaborate closely with other team members and departments and assist in other performance engineering activities as needed.
Seniority Level - Entry level
Industry - Information Technology & Services
Employment Type - Full-time
Job Functions - Product Development
Employment Type - Full-time
About Klenty India Pvt Ltd
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer in Test (SDET) to join the Flex Media Platform
engineering QA team to develop and maintain a test automation platform that enables Dalet to
deliver complex software rapidly without compromising quality.
Dalet empowers media-rich organizations to transform their production and distribution workflows
– accelerating media operations, maximizing collaboration and creating higher value from content.
As a leading media technology and service provider with over three decades of innovation, our
software solutions enable greater control, enhanced visibility and increased productivity for content
professionals and storytellers around the globe.
Leading organizations such as Fox Networks Group, Arsenal Football Club, MediaCorp, Audi, and the
BBC trust Dalet to support their daily content operations. Our team is driven by a passion for media
and committed to empowering a world where compelling stories are beautifully made, effortlessly
told, and thoughtfully delivered.
Roles and responsibilities
• Engage with product owners and engineers, understand product design objectives and
features being delivered to develop and execute test plans.
• Develop and maintain automated test suites which are executed by CI/CD pipelines to verify
the functionality of service and platform features.
• Develop comprehensive multi component and system wide automated regressions tests
suites that assure quality prior to product releases.
• Develop load and performance test suites to verify non-functional requirements are met and
• Participate in Agile development ceremonies including sprint planning and sprint
• Investigate issues raised by customer and help support and operations teams to resolve
• Research and investigate new test tools and methodologies to maintain state of the art testing
practices and processes.
What you will bring
• A Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering, or a related field.
• At least 5 years of software QA experience with a strong emphasis on automation.
• Strong experience of coding and programming skills in Java / Node JS.
• Expertise in building Test Automation Frameworks using Cucumber, Selenium, TestNG/Junit
or API / Webservices, Mocha or Jest, Maven and ANT build tools.
• Experience in API Test Automation using Rest Assured, JSON and Postman.
• Experience in developing web frontend test automation using Selenium or similar.
• Experience working with Jenkins or similar CI/CD platforms.
• Exposure to Behaviour Driven development.
• The ability to recognise risk and errors in software systems.
• A passion for testing, development, and design.
• Experience with Performance Engineering using tools like JMeter is a Plus.
Building QA Excellence India | QA Manager
Current extensive hands-on experience in Mobile Application Testing on Android platform, analyzing requirements, creating test cases/scenarios based on requirements and mapping them through traceability matrix.
- Strong proficiency in a black box, functional, API, regression, user acceptance, UI, Usability, Cross-Platform testing, and Client & Server Validations
- Experience in API testing
- Knowledge of Rest/Soap and Postman.
- Experience with Defect Management tools like JIRA/Bugzilla and test management tools like Testlink/TestRail.
- Experience with tools (Moenagage, Branch, Firebase)for tracking in-app event data and analytics
- Experience in executing basic SQL queries.
- Knowledge of at least one programming/scripting language(C/C++/Python/Java)
- 2 years of experience in automation testing using Appium and TestNG is a must
- Hands-on experience in Performance Testing (Jmeter)
- Hands-on experience in security testing(Burp Suite, Charles).
- Deep experience on Performance Engineering with understanding of Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experienced in defining and realizing end-to-end Technical Architecture for large scale real- time enterprise systems. Ability to identify and define non-functional requirements and design systems to meet the same.
- Ability to review existing Architectures and identify Risks, Trade-offs, and share recommendations for addressing the identified issues.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of cloud architecture considerations when scaling and tuning application deployments. Must have hands on experience working on any of the Cloud deployments on AWS or Azure.
- Good experience on leveraging APM tools to provide deep dive analysis on performance problems. Deep understanding of the dashboards which can be built for CIO level interactions. Must have relevant experience on APM tools like Dynatrace or AppDynamics.
- Experience in performance optimization of J2EE systems on any of different types of application servers - WebLogic, WebSphere, JBoss etc. Deep expertise in any one of the application servers is a must.
- Experience in creating and reviewing technical documents like Architecture blueprint, Design specifications, Deployment architecture.
- Experience on working on Performance Testing Projects. Fair understanding of Performance Testing tools - Apache JMeter /Gatling/ HP Load Runner for Load testing. Must be in a position to review Performance Testing programs and steer directions towards right Workload Model, appropriate Test and Monitoring Strategy, build performance models and derive at right Capacity Planning.
- Experience in Big Data Analytics like - Apache Kafka, Apache Storm, Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark.
- Good skills in RDBMS like: Oracle, MS-SQL, MySQL, Cassandra, and Mongo DB
- Exposure to Agile methodologies & Continuous Integration Tools
- Entrepreneur / Intrapreneur (someone who has built technology teams ground-up, built new solutions from scratch)
- Very sound understanding of technology and have a consultative approach.
- Sound understanding of complex enterprise IT environment and issues faced by CIOs in the digital era.
- Excellent Pre-sales experience and have played a key role in winning business along with the sales team.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, liaison and problem-solving skills with the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Good negotiation skills
- Go getter and results oriented
- High energy level with ability to work well under pressure
- Good relationship building skills. Someone who enjoys CIOs trust and has an ability to develop relationships at all levels (technology teams) of the customer organization.
We provide Onboarding and KYC solution by harnessing the power of AI & Blockchain which helps Banks, NBFCs, Insurance firms, Fintech, AMFs, and other Financial Institutions.
* Need to lead a team of 2 - 4 people.
* Will be responsible for the testing for the suite of products.
* This person will be owning up the following activities.
[i] Test plan
[ii] Test setup
[iii] Test architecture
[iv] Execution and reporting
* The lead will be interacting with the development and product management team and should ensure clear communication takes place.
* 4+ years of experience in improving the quality of enterprise software applications.
* 4+ years of experience with the creation of test cases, test suites,
requirement matrices, and end-of-test reports.
* 4+ years of experience with developing automated application test
scripts using industry tools that include Selenium or Functional Tester.
* Experience with contributing to the delivery of testing artifacts,
including automated testing plans, performance test plans, test reports,
UAT plans, and traceability matrices.
* Experience with analyzing and documenting software test results.
* Experience with designing, implementing, tailoring, and documenting automated test frameworks used on testing projects.
* Experience with test methodologies, software release cycle, test effort estimation, and tracking.
We are looking Senior Performance Test Engineer for Trivandrum/ Kerala Location.
Strong development skills with knowledge on performance testing.
Prior experience of interacting with UK, EU, US clients is preferred
Knowledge on Agile & DevOps methodology
Knowledge on domain such as BFS, Mortgages is added advantage
Primary – JMeter
Secondary – BlazeMeter, Any other commercial or open source tool
5 to 8 Years (look for skills as opposed to experience)
Note: Good commutation is mandatory
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist performance test lead in all planning/co-ordination activities
- Participate in agile ceremonies as required ? Performance workload design
- Performance test scripting
- Test data preparation and data driving test scripts/sanity testing
- Test environment verification
- Test scheduling and communication
- Set-up/arrange for server side monitoring
- Test execution and defect logging
- Primary results analysis and test reporting
- Capture lessons learnt and implement agreed improvement action items.
- Regular housekeeping of performance test assets
• Design test plans, procedures, scenarios, and scripts to accurately assess new products or software updates according to customer requirements and company policies.
• Develop testing protocol for various aspects, such as usability, database impact, error and bug finding, regression testing, and implementation scenarios.
• Identify, analyse and create detailed records of problems that appear during testing, such as software defects, bugs, functionality issues, and output errors, and work directly with software developers to find solutions and develop retesting procedures.
• Track problems, resolutions, and bug fixes throughout testing and create a comprehensive database of defects and successful mitigation techniques.
• Create detailed, step-by-step documentation of test procedures for each phase or project as needed to ensure replicability, compliance with standards, and growth of company knowledge base.
• Provide frequent feedback to developers, including recommendations for improvements, evaluation of problems, potential solutions, and discussion of further test requirements.
• Design and implement automated testing tools when possible, and update tools as needed to ensure currency and accuracy.
Job Skills Required
• Experience in Automated and Manual QA Processes (Bug tacking/reporting, root-cause analysis, documentation...)
• Experience with Java, Git Source control, Selenium, Appium
• Experience with Web and Mobile testing frameworks/tools such as selenium, appium and selendroid on native and hybrid Android apps.
• Experience with designing and developing web and mobile test automation solutions on a framework level from scratch
• Experience with build tools, test harness and reporting tools such as Maven, Gradle, TestNG, JUnit, Extent report, Allure report
• Experience with debugging, troubleshooting android apps.
Familiarity with CICD pipeline will be an added advantage with the tools such as Travis CI, Circle CI
• Excellent time-management skills and commitment to meet deadlines.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering, information technology, computer science, or similar field
• Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience