Performance Tester – Senior Engineer
Qualifications/Skillset Requirements Technical Requirements:
· 6+ years of experience with building/utilising in-house or industry-standard performance test automation using tools like JMeter, BlazeMeter, Taurus, NeoLoad, LoadRunner(Optional)
· Strong scripting experience including, but not limited to Bash, Python, Perl, Java
· Working knowledge of TCP/IP, networking topology and experience with network packet-level analysis for troubleshooting
· Experience in system monitoring techniques and tools such as Perfmon, Linux Performance Observability
· Experience with one or more Application Performance Management software such as Opnet Riverbed APM, AppDynamics or New Relic.
· This position requires a dynamic, hard-working and ambitious individual with excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Knowledge of Unix/Windows hardware, software, and applications environments (Java, .Net and Open Source) and a solid understanding of their associated capacity and performance indicators
· Experience in investigating and solving complex application/infrastructure performance issues
· Troubleshooting and JVM optimisation experience with applications deployed on Tomcat/Apache/IIS/Jboss/Websphere containers
· Experience in working with Docker Containers, Kubernetes, Cloud platform AWS/Azure/GCP
· Good Skills on one or more Application Performance Management tools – Opnet Riverbed/AppDynamics/Dynatrace/New Relic
· Experience in troubleshooting Java/.Net application performance
· Experience with Database Performance Analysis - Oracle/MySQL/SQL Server/DB2/Hadoop
· Experience in troubleshooting virtualised infrastructure (compute and storage) performance using tools such as Splunk, vROPS and other industry-standard infrastructure performance tools
· Linux Performance Observability tools, Windows Performance Analysis of Logs (PAL)
· Experience with Spunk queries
· Experience with any capacity management tools
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Product engineering based MNC
About the Role: LOOKING FOR QA ENGINEERS(ONLY FROM SAAS-BASED COMPANIES)
You will help the team in building an awesome testing platform that can be leveraged by QA for testing the product for quality & stability.
You should have hands-on software development experience to design and implement test automation infrastructure. You will have to implement test automation systems and provide seamless integration with DevOps infrastructure. You should have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Location = Mumbai
Implementation of test automation for Web Interface and Mobile Applications
Implement functional and non-functional API Testing or integration testing
Carry out Load testing and Performance testing as required
Integration of test suite and testing tools with DevOps Infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines
Assist the QA team to be able to diagnose the test case failures
Follow agile test methodology for timely delivery of test case automation
Manage the upkeep of existing Automation Regression suite based on changes
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
0 to 1 year of relevant experience in the testing domain
Self-driven with the ability to work independently and carry out assignments as required.
Knowledge of Selenium or Appium framework with JAVA is a must-have
Programming ability in JAVA
Exposure to API testing, load testing, system integration will be a big plus
Experience in working on Linux/Unix OS and cloud environment such as AWS
Job title: Senior Software Test Engineer
Work Location: Mumbai
Reports to: PM
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to work with development teams to create testing scenarios and strategies for various tests to deliver a high-quality product
- Responsible for functionality testing, usability testing, performance testing, compatibility testing, security testing, and regression testing
- Responsible for API testing (Rest APIs)
- Responsible for writing and executing detailed test cases; performs complex manual, integration, and regression tests
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases also should mandate knowledge about Business Requirement Specification
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Well-versed with Testing/QA concepts with good knowledge of Manual Testing
- Experience with BDD framework and Rest Assured
- Experience in UI automation is a plus
- Experience in load testing using JMeter
- Minimum 2.5 years of testing experience with organizations
- Minimum 1 year of experience with Postman
- Defect Tracking Tools: JIRA, Confluence
- Operating Systems: Windows, macOS, Linux
- Experience working in an Agile development process
- Test Both Mobile and Web
- Think from both Developer and User standpoint and write Use cases
- Ability to write conclusive testable usee1 cases
- Identify use cases and write test cases to ensure smooth user experience
- Stress and functionality testing
- Write Test scripts
- Write Developer friendly Bug reports and follow-up
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Ensure that the automation framework that we build is on par or better than industry standards.
- Design, document, execute, and maintain test plans, scenarios, use cases, scripts, and procedures.
- Ensure full lifecycle testing including integration, regression, and stress tests.
- Provide input on functional requirements to avoid potential design pitfalls
- Collaborate with software developers on testing strategy and defect resolution.
- Work with the Services team as a SME on areas where appropriate.
- Take initiative for software quality process efficiency and improvements.Build functional test frameworks (UI and API) that encompasses various customer use cases for SaaS based cloud environments.
- Testing all aspects of the Product like function/system/regression etc.
- Understand flow of code and how it interacts with different components
- Setting up, maintaining, and performing test automation frameworks on multiple application platforms, such as Mobile, and Web, and building test scenarios and acceptance tests by collaborating with functional test team and development team
- Communicate test progress, test results, and other relevant information to project stakeholders and Management.
- Analyze complex situations/problems and deliver logical and efficient automated solutions.
- Passionate about performance, scalability and reliability of all systems and can elaborate on the pros and cons of methodologies, tools and frameworks.
- Guides and mentors the junior Engineering associates technically on all aspects of work
- Needs to have a good exposure in BDD/TDD
- Good knowledge in CI/CD tools
- Build a team of Automation SMEs
- Research the latest in tools and methodologies, thus ensuring continuous improvement by upgrading the existing processes
- Triage issues.
- Nature of Experience: Strong knowledge of system testing best practices and methodologies.
- Length of Experience: 8 - 12 years.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Has around 10 to 12 years of experience in test automation with sound knowledge of product development and testing.
- Well versed in all Automation tools.
- Has a sound background of Python/Java development and extensive experience in Selenium, Jmeter, Protractor, UFT, etc. standard automation tools in the industry.
- Comfortable working in an automated, fast-paced environment.
- A self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong professionally – credible with integrity.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
- Proven experience in Demonstrated innovation in developing solutions for complex scenarios.
• Ideal candidate should have knowledge on new automation tools and guide others on the same.
• Experience in developing BDD and TDD automation framework.
• Hands-on experience in test automation, performance testing and API automation testing.
• Experience with cloud (AWS/Azure) and Continuous Integration CI/CD using Jenkins.
• Knowledge of Agile methodologies and coordination with onsite/offshore teams.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Expertise in test automation frameworks like TestNG or JUnit.
• Experience with tools, languages, and databases such as Jenkins, SQL, and Selenium.
• Ability to think outside the box and come up with creative solutions.
• Quick learning capability for new tools and technologies.
• Designing the initial test automation architecture for applications that cross multiple platforms and
• Analysis of test results and reporting on the quality and effectiveness of the automation testing process.
This position will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading, and executing all aspects of Quality and Testing. The role requires hands-on QA expertise, ability to take initiative, develop, and evolve our QA processes. The right candidate will be able to analyze the systems to determine what to test, the priority of those tests and the best way to test.
- Perform impact/test analysis for the new features, feature-enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Conduct test design and test execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product.
- Hands-on execution for functional/non-functional aspects of features / product.
- Automate the tests to ensure repeatability of tests.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- 1 to 4 year's experienced software quality professional.
- Experienced developing and executing test cases, scripts, plans and procedures to support various development methodologies.
- Familiarity with entire software development life cycle and test cycles (Unit, Regression, Functional, Systems, Performance and Volume, User Acceptance).
- Knowledge & experience on java or python, selenium, Appium, etc. to perform the automation of websites and apps on desktop/handheld devices.
- Knowledge & experience on tools like JMeter, Gatling, locust to perform non-functional tests.
- Detailed and effective written communication skills for documenting the features tested and bugs found.
- Highly organized, detail oriented, extremely responsive candidate who would like to take up technical challenges.
- Self-motivated, works well independently and with others.
Whom will you work with?
You will work with a top-notch tech team and report to the engineering head.
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment will enable you to juggle between concepts yet maintain the quality of content, interact, share your ideas, and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at company
A fast-growing SaaS commerce company based in Bangalore with offices in Delhi, Mumbai, SF, Dubai, Singapore, and Dublin. We have three products in our portfolio: Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Company works with over 1000 global clients. We help our clients engage and motivate their employees, sales teams, channel partners, or consumers for better business results.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. However, we assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
• Strong understanding of Test methodologies and STLC concepts
• Working experienced of AGILE / Scrum concepts
• Experience creating testing documents - Test Plan / Test Cases, Test Data sheet, Test Reports
• Working knowledge of SQL or Oracle
• Worked in environment with CI / CD experience or automated release management systems.
• Good exposure of system testing, smoke, integration, regression testing & UAT etc.
• Hands-on with any of QA test management tools like JIRA / Bugzilla etc.
• Hands on significant experience of Selenium Automation tool as well as familiarity with any major TDD, BDD frame work
• Knowledge of any programming language like Java/C#
• Experience working with API, JSON, XML and API testing tools like PostMan, Fiddler, CURL, etc.
• Experience in Git
- 4+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in manual testing
- Experience in automation testing
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience in Functional and UI testing (mobile, tablet and desktop).
- Experience in developing, documenting and coordinating the deployment of manual and automated tests for complex systems.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience in using Python, Selenium and SQL
- Strong project management skills, preferably with software testing or operations.
- Strong focus on customer experience, curiosity about how things fit together and a passion for driving improvements to raise the overall quality level of our software and operations environments.
- Creativity and initiative to improve the customer experience and advertising operations processes.
- Excel in communicating with technical and business leaders in advertising sales, campaign management, design, operations, developers, and technical leaders, even if they are remote.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity in a fast-paced environment where every change affects the experience of millions of customers.
- Experience working with global teams.
- Over 6 - 12 years of experience in software testing and test automation
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in agile projects
- In depth knowledge of test automation using Selenium
- Good knowledge in web service testing using Rest Assured
- Experience in development of test automation framework as Data driven/Keyword driven/Hybrid/POM. Should have developed 1 or more automation frameworks from scratch.
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging work environment.
- Strong team player with good organization, planning and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication & influencing skills
- Exceptional presentation, business writing and professional standards Good analytical, diagnostic and creative problem solving skills.
- Atleast one project experience in E-Commerce Domain.
- Must Have - Automation with Java, test framework, QA process & tools like Selenium, Jenkins, Maven, API testing, RESTAssured.
- Good to have Spring Boot.
- Good to have WebTestClient.
Aviso is the AI Compass that guides Sales and Go-to-Market teams to close more deals, accelerate revenue growth, and find their True North.
We are a global company with offices in Redwood City, San Francisco, Hyderabad, and Bangalore. Our customers are innovative leaders in their market. We are proud to count Dell, Honeywell, MongoDB, Glassdoor, Splunk, FireEye, and RingCentral as our customers, helping them drive revenue, achieve goals faster, and win in bold new frontiers.
Aviso is backed by Storm Ventures, Shasta Ventures, Scale Venture Partners and leading Silicon Valley technology investors
What you will be doing:
● Work in nosetests Test Case Generation Framework which has assert Functions for various data types.
● Maintain or Re-engineer Automation Test Frameworks bug fixes and patch sets for existing applications.
● Work in Object Oriented Concepts in Python 2 & 3 .
● Work in several python packages like Celery, selenium, psycopg, pymongo, boto
● Experience in Version Control system like GIT.
● Experience in Development , Debugging, Enhancement and Maintenance of
applications and Tools .
● Good Experience in debugging the issues using debuggers like pydevd , pdb, ptvsd.
● work experience on AWS (EC2, S3)
● Excellence in communicating with diverse teams to take a project from start to finish; collaborating with various teams to develop & support internal data platform and ongoing analyses.
● work with Proof of Concept in Integration Testing using Vue Test Utils.
● Generate code coverage report for test cases
● Independently design and execute internal tools for infrastructure support.
What You Bring:
● 7+ years of experience in automation testing
● Understand requirements Business Function-lists and Create System Test Strategy, and Planned test activities in line with Delivery Dates.
● Result-driven Quality Assurance professional with solid knowledge in the Testing
process of Software Development Life-cycle methodologies - Agile, Iterative, Scrum, and Waterfall models.
● Proficient in Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Case Creation.
● Extensive work experience in Designing Automation Frameworks and Scripts in Skills of Selenium, Python, and Vue js.
● Experience in Microservices Testing.
● Excellent exposure on Quality Assurance Procedures and Tools Like JIRA
● Work Experience in Analytics technologies and Products like Aviso.
● Experience in working on multiple Platforms LINUX, MAC.
● Experience in utilizing Lean and Six Sigma best practices in identifying, improving and re-engineering Test Frameworks.
● Have flexibility and ability to learn and use new technologies and also to work in a team environment as well as independently to get things done.
● Dynamic, diverse, inclusive startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
● Bright, open, sunny working environment and collaborative office space
● Convenient office locations in Redwood City, Hyderabad and Bangalore tech hubs
● Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world class talent operations
● Comprehensive health insurance available (medical) for you and your family
● Unlimited leaves with manager approval and a 3 month paid sabbatical after 3 years of service
● CEO moonshots projects with cash awards every quarter
● Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and certifications
● Every month Rupees 2,500 will be credited to Sudexo meal card
Job Description for SDET (Test Automation - Selenium-Java)
As a SDET you will work closely with development teams, project managers, business analysts and manual testers across different projects.
Employment Type – Full Time - Permanent
Founded in 2015 in Pune, vTEST (www.vtestcorp.com) is an independent software testing services firm based out of Pune, India and registered in Delaware, US. vTEST works with clients across the globe and employs Manual and Automation Testers to implement best testing practices for all types of testing. Our testers work from vTEST offices in Pune OR from our client offices across India and international locations.
Once here you will?
Some of the things that you can look forward to doing once you are here are:
1. Be part of Agile rituals like Feature elaboration/Estimation, daily stand-ups, release planning, Iteration Planning Meeting, Retrospective, Showcase, etc
2. Conduct detailed automation tests for each application being released and produce comprehensive reports.
3. Research new tools, methods and keep yourself up to date with the latest trends in test automation arena.
4. Own the test automation tasks for multiple projects simultaneously.
5. Recommend and implement test strategies that ensure best delivery to client.
6. Highlight risks for testing delivery to project manager, business stake holders.
What does vTEST offer you?
vTEST is a place unlike any other. It’s a place where you can solve diverse, complex challenges for our clients, alongside thoughtful, intelligent individuals who lead with curiosity, empathy, and optimism. We work hard, but we also intentionally craft moments that allow our community to pause, create, and connect. We encourage our community to bring their whole selves to work, respect the need for work-life balance, and allow for autonomy in the design process and your career. Perks include
While some organisations offer you perks and benefits, we offer you the ‘vTEST Experience.’ An experience that gives you the opportunity to learn, innovate and have loads of fun.
As we aspire to be an organisation where every meet-up that happens in Pune happens at vTEST. ng partner
We organise series of technology events, hackathons, workshops and tech meet-ups to give our wiz kids the opportunity to interact with industry leaders and to also spread and rely on the expertise we possess.
We do everything we can to make life here as easy as possible and do our best to take people's personal situations into account. Some of our key perks reflect our culture at vTEST:
Technology: A company that promotes technology evangelism. Our constant endeavor is to continue to challenge our technology landscape and to pioneer the use and implement some of the coolest available technologies in the world.
Learning & development: At vTEST, we believe in continuous learning and upgrading skills to have our testomaniacs at par with latest industry standards. All testomaniacs are encouraged to identify trainings, courses, sessions and conferences that they would like to attend. We sponsor INR 5000 per annum for each testomaniac to attend trainings, seminar, and conferences on prior approval from Team Lead and HR.
Industry Connects: We provide a lot of opportunities for our employees to interact, learn and collaborate with thought leaders and evangelists in the industry through many connects, meet-ups and workshops that we conduct in our organisation. We also encourage our folks to publish papers, present at various conferences and even write books and are open to provide all kinds of support required in such endeavors.
Thank God It’s Friday (TGIF): Each testomaniac is required to speak on tools, technology, domain on alternate Fridays as a part of our TGIF Series. We love to share what we know and TGIF is the best platform where we have all our testomaniacs connected and participate for the next generation of testing.
Choose your own work days and work hours: We work for 9 hours per day typically from 10am to 7.00pm IST Monday to Friday. However, you are free to decide your own working hours and sometime working days too like Tuesday to Saturday, Sunday to Thursday. For testomaniacs working out from client office, they are required to follow the workdays, timings and holiday calendar as per client location.
Sabbaticals: We promote leaves for a purpose. Employees can take an unpaid sabbatical for a maximum of 3 months, to set up their own business or for higher education.
Relevant experience - Minimum qualifications:
Total IT Experience: 3 to 7 years
Education: MCA or BCA or any Computer Degree.
Good experience in manual testing of at least 1 of web applications, clientserver applications, mobile apps
At least 2 year experience with test automation using any tool like Selenium WebDriver with Java
Good understanding of operating system concepts, databases, system architecture and performance testing concepts
Good understanding of SDLC, STLC and different project methodologies
Good understanding of test plan, test cases writing/reviewing, effort estimations & test strategy
Strong analytical skills with excellent troubleshooting approach
Good verbal and written communication in English
Excellent documentation skills and able to explain application workflow, system design, defects and functionality in clear and concise manner
Able to work independently and multi-tasking
Managerial or Lead experience is not desired as this is an individual contributor role.
Experience with any scripting language is a plus.
Any testing certification such as ISTQB, CMMi standards, Agile and Scrum knowledge.