- Experience in the development of Android/iOS applications and have deployed them on Google Play/App Store.
- 3+ years of knowledge in mobile app development.
- In-depth understanding of Object Oriented programming languages like Java and C++.
- Familiarity using version control tools like Git, Subversion etc. and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code etc.
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development Life Cycle and being exposed to Scrum projects.
- Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs and integration of various APIs from third parties.
- Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability.
About DigiTace Tech Solutions Private Limited
"We are committed to building a better world by deploying inclusive solutions."
Founded in 2020, DigiTace Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd was founded with a clear mission to build global and scalable technology products, by bringing world-class engineers and designers together as a solid team that shares a deep passion for technology.
We are a flat no-nonsense organization, with no room for hierarchy or nepotism. Everyone has the same voice and opportunity to make an impact on their own. We are always scouting for talent so if you are looking for global challenges, come discover DigiTace Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd and in the process discover yourself.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Designing stateless components in React Native
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
- Ability to think from end users perspective and focused on improving the overall product experience.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
Desired Skills and Experience
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Participating in the entire product lifecycle (analyze, develop, test, release, and support.
- Contributing to research for new web and mobile technologies and recommend solutions to improve interface designs and interactions
- Testing, debugging, and fine-tuning to optimize the application’s performance.
- Designing intuitive applications to enhance users’ experiences.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- 2+ year experiences of mobile/web application development and system integration.
- Must be a skilled programmer with knowledge of coding best practices and ability to produce highly readable and maintainable code.
- Management and support of Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
- Experience in API development and integration with third-party APIs
- English communication is required. Great communication skills to coordinate across technical teams and business stakeholders.
- Creative, detail-oriented, and with good problem-solving skills
- Ability to collaborate with and lead other development team members.
- Ability to work in multiple projects and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Specialization in IONIC must.
KNOWLEDGE OR EXPERTISE IN THE FOLLOWING ARE AN ADVANTAGE:
- Experience with web service integration (REST, JSON, XML).
- Experience or knowledge with Git, Gitlab, GitHub is a plus.
We are looking for a Hybrid Mobile application developer who likes being part of an innovative team, where he/she will get to work on the best product in the market. Able to Design and develop Hybrid Mobile applications using the latest web technologies, primarily React native.
● Who can join immediately
● Opportunity to work in Cloud-based Data Solutions and Products.
Required Skills & Experience:
● Extensive experience in Hybrid Mobile application design and development using
● Has a minimum of 2+ years of experience in React native.
● Experience with RESTful APIs and server-side APIs integration.
● Hands-on experience in HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, Bootstrap, and Angular
● Experience with Git.
● Worked in Agile projects.
● Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, able to work both in teams and individually.
What is the role?
We are looking for a hands-on Android Developer to join the mobile team for Empuls. The applicant must have Android software development skills, and a passion for delivering high-quality, rock-solid apps. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java and Kotlin code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What are we looking for?
An enthusiastic individual with the following skills. Please do not hesitate to apply if you do not match all of it. We are open to promising candidates who are passionate about their work and are team players.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science and a minimum of 4 years of Software Development experience.
- Knowledge of mobile automation and experience on platforms such as espresso.
- Knowledge of application profiling and performance monitoring tools such as Android profiler, AppDynamics, Dynatrace, etc.
- Excellent coding skills in an object-oriented language such as Java and Kotlin.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Have published at least one original Android app.
- Understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
• Experience with ReactJS, React-Native, TypeScript, NodeJS, NestJS, Docker/Kubernetes
• Experience with developing for (Android, iOS)
• Has knowledge of & experience with relational and non-relational data stores
• Affinity with Data, database designs and BI tools (Power BI experience is a big +)
• Cloud Experience, well versed with Azure cloud stack
• Experience with Git (GitHub)/ Bitbucket
• Experience with microservices
• Experience with visual presentation layer programming
• Experience working with UI/UX designers
|Software Engineer - iOS|
|Job Description (iOS)|
|We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including iPhone and iPad. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.|
|Design and build applications for the iOS platform|
|Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements|
|Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications|
|Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features|
|Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs|
|Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization|
|Proficient with Swift and Cocoa Touch|
|Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.|
|Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning|
|Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services|
|Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards|
|Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines|
|Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred|
|Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools|
|Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications|
|Knack for benchmarking and optimization|
|Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git|
|Familiarity with continuous integration|
|Experience with third-party libraries and APIs|
|Additional (nice to have) Requirements:|
|Knowledge on AI development|
|Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent degree|
AliveCor , the pioneer of the smartphone EKG, with millions of EKGs from a large and growing user base, seeks a Senior Android Software Engineer to contribute to the mobile application team. You will be an integral member of our engineering team, responsible for developing industry-leading mobile applications that transform the healthcare industry and affect the way consumers use, engage, and act on their health data.
- Collaborate closely with our AI, security, backend, hardware, and product teams to deliver mission critical software.
- Work in a fast-paced agile environment, delivering quality estimates, designs, and implementations.
- Problem solve for complex global business requirements.
- Accountable for all aspects of modern software development.
- Proactive in identifying problems and a team player when presenting solutions.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Commitment to delivering results.
- Passionate about continuous improvement.
Qualifications and Skills
- BE in Computer Science or a related discipline, or related practical experience.
- 5-8 years of Android programming experience. You’ve shipped multiple apps to the Play Store.
- Deep expertise with Java and Android SDKs.
- Experience with Android frameworks such as Retrofit, RxJava, Dagger, Junit, Mockito.
- Experience with modern programming principles, design patterns and development tools.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
AliveCor is on a mission to define modern healthcare through data, design and disruption. We’ve pioneered the creation of FDA-cleared machine-learning techniques, transformed wearable medtech to put proactive heart care at everyone’s fingertips. Kardia is the most clinically validated mobile EKG technology. AliveCor was named as one of the Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Health for 2017 by Fast Company as part of the publication’s annual ranking of the world’s Most Innovative Companies. AliveCor was awarded the 2015 Tech Pioneer by the World Economic Forum and one of the 50 Smartest Companies in 2015 by the MIT Technology Review. AliveCor recently announced a collaboration with Mayo Clinic that will result in new machine learning capabilities to unlock previously hidden health indicators in EKG data, potentially improving heart health as well as overall health care for a variety of conditions. AliveCor is a privately held company headquartered in Mountain View, CA.
Watch the following video demonstrating our product.
KardiaMobile: How's your heart?
● Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android & advanced concepts
● Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
● Experience working on Databases & Network layer; should be able to implement offline-first
experience for users with low-internet-connectivity
● Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services