A small description about the Company.
It is an Account Engagement Platform which helps B2B organizations to achieve predictable revenue growth by putting the power of AI, big data, and machine learning behind every member of the revenue team.
Looking for PYTHON DEVELOPER.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications.
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Experience: 3- 6 years.
- Education Qualification: B. E/ MCA/ B. Tech/ M. Tech/ BCA.
- Skills: Python, Django, Flask, SQL, AWS, Azure, Git.
- Having 3 years of experience in developing backend distributed applications in Python.
- Solid hands-on experience as Python Developer in advanced Python programming.
- Strong knowledge of building RESTful APIs using Python frameworks (e. g. Django, Flask, Web2Py, Tornado).
- Good knowledge on development and accessing web services (REST).
- Should have worked on cloud platforms/services offered by AWS, Azure or GCP (Google Cloud Platform).
- Good understanding of Data Structures and Oops Concepts.
- Understanding of databases and SQL.
- Expertise in developing production ready Micro services in Python.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Effective oral & written communication skills.
lives of API developers and consumers easier. If you love thinking big and delving deep and
enjoy envisioning truly elegant solutions, this role is definitely for you.
What you will be Doing
- You will abstract away complex data interactions with easy-to-use APIs that will power several
mobile and web applications.
- You will also own, scale, and maintain the computational and storage infrastructure for the
various micro-services and long-running jobs, designed and implemented by you and the team.
- We will look to you to make key decisions on the technology stack, architecture, networking,
and security. We love working with bleeding-edge technology, especially if it improves the
malleability, and simplicity of our deliverables.
What you need
- The ideal Backend Engineers are polyglots who are fluent in HTTP and core CS concepts such
as algorithms, data structures, and programming paradigms, and always pick the right tools for
the right job.
- They have a keen eye for common security vulnerabilities and how to act on them (example:
DDOS attacks, SQL Injection etc.).
- They understand what it takes to work in a startup environment and know when to trade
performance for simplicity.
- They fail fast, learn faster, and execute in time.
- Strong communication skills, get-things-done attitude, and empathy
- Strong sense of ownership, drive and obsessive attention to detail.
- Comfortable with iterative development practices and code reviews
- Previous experience as part of a product-oriented team is a plus
Koa, Express, Play (frameworks)
Asynchronous Programming Frameworks (Akka, Nodejs, Tornado)
MongoDB, postgres, Bigtable, Dynamo (databases)
Apache Kafka, NATS, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ (queues)
FunctionalProgramming, FRP (functional reactive)
microservices, multi-tenant, distributed-systems, distributed-computing, event-sourcing
Good to have Skillsets:
Apache Kafka, NATS
FunctionalProgramming, FRP (functional reactive)
Why you should consider this role seriously?
- We have an audacious vision of helping companies fight counterfeiting and managing their
supply chain more efficiently
- We have built a product and solved problems for some of the largest brands in the country and
tested platform at scale (With our tags present in over 50 Million products already). We have
plans to grow 10x in the next 1 year
- Ownership of key problems. Fast-paced environment
- We are a well-balanced team of experienced entrepreneurs and are backed by top investors
across India and the Silicon Valley (Venture Highway, Startup Buddy etc.)
- Competitive market salary
- Opportunity to work directly with the CEO, COO, CTO of the company
- A chance to interact with top-notch executives from multiple industries
- Open vacation policy (and we really mean it!)
- Open Pantry
- As a team, we love to travel :). An off-site every quarter
DUKAAN - Create Your Online Store in 30 Seconds
Dukaan is an app that allows offline businesses to sell their products and services online. On our app, the users can make beautiful product catalogues (catalogs) right from a smartphone and share with their customers easily on different social media apps such as Whatsapp Business, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram etc. Praised by users all over India, this app has saved declining businesses by helping them transfer their shop online. The journey has just begun and we are on a mission to make India truly Digital.
Dukaan is currently powering over 5M ecommerce stores built by indian small businesses and growing at a crazy rate.
We are looking for a Backend Engineer to join our team who will be part of our new innovations team.
- Strong knowledge of Django, Django Rest Framework and their design principles.
- Strong knowledge of Django ORM, should be able to leverage it to write complex and optimized queries (E.x Q queries, Case, When, Select related, prefetch related, Subqueries, Annotations, Aggregations, Filtering, etc.) .
- Should be able to override DRF serializers, filters and viewsets completely according to needs.
- Should have good experience in Class Based Views to write the backend API’s.
- Sound knowledge of database design patterns and modelling them to Django models.
- Sound knowledge of how to write test cases for the APIs.
- Should be able to write optimized pythonic code adhering to python PEP standards.
- Strong knowledge of python packaging and how to architect a code base that should be easily scalable and not get cluttered.
- Strong knowledge of REST API design patterns.
- Ability to write RAW sql queries and further database level coding will be a plus.
- Good Understanding of python’s asyncio, threading and multiprocessing library, their benefits and limitations along with their appropriate use cases.
- Hands on knowledge of celery and its corresponding message broker such as RabbitMQ, Redis, etc.
- Experience with building a CDC(Change Data Capture) pipeline will be a plus.
- Experience with Apache Kafka, Kafka connect and Debezium will be a plus.
- Experience with open source will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of Algorithms and data structures.
- Understand the ins and out of existing codebase and have a good grasp over it.
- Write clean, stable and scalable code.
- Write unit test cases for the APIs.
- Do whitebox and blackbox testing for your own code and as well as others if required.
- Understand and implement fast prototype solutions for the business needs.
- Writing scalable, robust,, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture
- Strong knowledge of Goprogramming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
- Knowledge of Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience with the full suite of Goframeworks and tools, including:
- Dependency management tools such as Godep, Sltr, etc.
- Go’s templating language
- Go’s code generation tools, such as Stringer
- Popular Goweb frameworks, such as Revel,Gin
- Router packages, such as Gorilla Mux
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Good Written and Verbal communications.
● Work together with the team to prototype new solutions within emerging technologies
● Work with DevOps to build and scale tools and libraries to improve developer and user
● Create backend services to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and
responsiveness of the applications
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
● Collaborate with team members to provide and receive architecture-level and code-level
● 5 + years of software development experience
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering.
● High sense of ownership, the zeal to build scalable and customer-focused applications.
● In-depth experience in SQL / NoSQL database design
● Experience in RESTful API design
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Familiarity with the principles of agile and lean development methodologies
● TDD (unit, integration, and end to end)
● Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker,
Kubernetes, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins, GIT, Vagrant)
● Knowledge of Web Server technologies- like IIS, Apache or Nginx
- At least 4 years of experience programming in Python.
- Develop application code and modules for business and technical requirements.
- Tune up design for maintainability, scalability and efficiency.
- Resolve and troubleshoot problems and complex issues.
- Perform unit tests and fix bugs.
- Integrate best qualitative practices in design and development aspects of programs.
- Ability to mentor subordinates.
- Excellent communication skills.