Embedded Software/Firmware Design and Development on OS/Non-OS based platform
Necessary system architecture development and implementation
Device, sensor and gateway selection and integration based on industry use case.
Development on Image Analytics and Cloud/Platform integration
Development or integration of Cloud/Platform communication protocol
Technical Documentation and Testing of the developed system
Desired Skills, Knowledge& Experience
B. Tech/M. Tech/MCA with 8-10 years of industry experience
Strong programming skills in C/C++ and Python development in Linux
Experience in device or sensor communication interfaces (wired/wireless, short range/long range).
Experience of microcontroller and microprocessor.
Knowledge of IoT gateway firmware development, container, and OS hardening.
Experience in device communication protocol, Edge computing and processing
Competent in application development for Image processing, transmission, and storage
Good understanding and of programming primitives, data structures, multi-threading and memory management techniques
Strong command over complex sensor and hardware control logic to work seamlessly with edge devices or gateway
Proactive and Self motivated
Strong verbal and written communication skill
About Quess Corp Limited
Software Developer (B.Tech, Linux+CPP+ROS)
- Design, implement and deliver custom solutions using the current robotics framework.
- Bug fixing and improving of current application framework.
- Design and implement tools to facilitate application development and testing.
- Work with team members in deployment and field testing.
- Bachelor Degree / Masters in Engineering (ECE and CSE preferred)
- Work experience of 3 to 10 years in software programming.
- Full understanding of software engineering.
- Proficiency in C/C++ and Python programming for Linux based systems.
- Basic Knowledge of Robot Operating System(ROS) is mandatory.
- Good understanding of the algorithms and control loops.
- Able to use tools to manage source code, preferably Git / GitHub.
- Knowledge of video streaming from edge devices is a plus.
Perks and Benefits for the employees
- Paid Leaves (12CL+12SL+12 public holidays )
- career development
- Health insurance
- Work life balance
- Employee recognition and reward programs
- Flexible work hours
- Five working days.
- Remote job for now
Excellent knowledge of OS concepts
Working knowledge with SW design and development tools
Basic knowledge of software and system integration
Excellent knowledge of AutoSAR architecture
Knowledge of ISO26262 Functional Safety,
|Knowledge of programming languages (Embedded C, C++)|
|Atlassian Suite (Jira, Confluence) knowledge|
Flux Auto builds autonomous vehicle technology for commercial and industrial applications.
Flux Auto was founded in 2017 with the goal of democratizing autonomous vehicle technology and bringing its benefits to vehicles - new and old - around the world. We develop the various hardware and software technologies to make vehicles move and operate autonomously. Everyday our engineers are working to solve new and unique challenges for our clients in India, and North America.
We are a multidisciplinary team solving some of the most challenging problems in
autonomous technology and robotics. Join us in our journey to democratize autonomous mobility!
Experience required: 1 year of internship and projects done in similar domain.
About the role:
We are looking for a candidate with conceptual understanding of classical control systems and logic building. The candidate should be able to understand the existing control stack, tune the hyper-parameters and make necessary changes as per the need. The position requires you to have a basic understanding of automotive systems which will be an added advantage and also help in clear understanding of the application.
Team works towards development of algorithms and model based design for different features to achieve autonomy level 3 and level 4. The algorithms are continuously tested on simulation and vehicle system for verification and validation.
- Sound knowledge in controller design and analysis.
- Good understanding in optimisation based control algorithms.
- Experience with implementing PID controller for various unstable system.
- Experience with vehicle modelling and analysis.
- Good understanding of implementation/debugging/testing model and control algorithms.
- Candidate should have experience in programming concepts like OOPS in C++ and Python with robust and efficient coding.
- Experience in Matlab/Simulink, Stateflow.
- Good understanding in code generation, implementation and testing for real time intergration embedded system.
- Algorithm development for different control features.
- Testing of algorithm architecture along with tuning and validation.
- Working with simulation team to integrate and test models and algorithms into simulation environment for rapid development and validation.
- Tuning and validation of plant models to emulate real physical systems’ behaviour
- Co-ordination with other departments to maintain consistency and compatibility in department stack.
Good to Have:
- ROS and ROS2 experience
- Vehicle dynamics modelling and simulation.
- Experience with version control using Git.
- Health Insurance
- Employee Stock Options
- Work from Home
- Flexible work hours
- Monthly Team outings and events
- Budget for up-skilling
- Flexible vacation
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Flux Auto's employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Flux Auto is implementing new requirements for employees to be fully vaccinated from COVID-19.
- Work directly with the other Software/Firmware Engineers and Electrical/RF/Systems Test Engineers to write needed software
- Design and implement software platform for firmware on embedded CPUs with multiple OS such as Windows, Linux, FreeRTOS, TI-RTOS and embedded Linux
- Use compliers, debuggers revision control and automated build systems.
- Design/develop components of software platform for use by other developers to extend its capabilities and build custom applications/behavior on top
- Develop build methodologies, debugging tools/utilities
- Develop and release Software using Agile methodology
- Write unit tests and support continuous integration and automated test methodology
- Brainstorm for new ideas and ways to improvement product and processes
- Consult with peers for feedback during debug/testing stages
- Document and maintain design processes