StartUp engaged in inventing and innovating Smart Energy Meters and related Technologies (OEM) requires Embedded Engineers. Following re-innovation principle and Technology First direction, we design Technologies to deliver our Vision of the highest Quality Products and Technologies. The candidate's responsibilities include IoT (COSEM/DLMS), technology integration. Required skills include Embedded C and C++ and knowledge of Electrical and Electronics.
About Acceptance Re Innovation Technology
Acceptance Re Innovation Technology is a StartUp based in Bangalore and engaged in inventing and innovating Smart Energy Meters and related Technologies. We aspire to make societies, industries, homes, devices and the Nation Energy Smart by providing Smart Energy Meters and related Technologies. With a PRINCIPLE of Re-Innovation and a MISSION of Technology First, we Design Technologies (DIRECTION) to deliver our VISION of highest Quality. Supported by IP, ours is a industry leading Class 0.02 Smart Energy Meter in a fast processing, compact design that is accurate in the entire operating frequency range. It can be used for power quality monitoring. More details available on the website.
Lifespark Technologies is looking for individuals with a passion for impacting real lives through technology. Lifespark is one of the most promising startups in the Assistive Tech space in India, and has been honoured with several National and International awards. Our mission is to create seamless, persistent and affordable healthcare solutions. If you are someone who is driven to make a real impact in this world, we are your people.
Lifespark is currently building solutions for Parkinson’s Disease, and we are looking for an embedded software lead to join our growing team. You will be working directly with the founders on high impact problems in the Neurological Healthcare domain. You will be solving some of the most fundamental and exciting challenges in the industry and will have the ability to see your insights turned into real products every day
- RTOS based multithreaded software development
- Building future ready, scalable software architectures
- Liasing with hardware team to decide project requirements
- Realtime IoT functionality development on ESP32 platform
- Integration of third party services for cloud based communications and computation
- Maintaining and documenting software via git (GitLab)
- Coordinating releases, setup and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines
- Managing AWS based backend services, integration with AWS services such as S3, Sagemaker
- Deep integration with hardware team - stress testing hardware
- Development of device drivers
- Software testing and maintenance
Recommended experience :
- Good command over Linux
- Familiarity with real time tasks and timing sensitive system design
- Familiarity with BLE/Wifi/etc IoT communication protocols
- Familiarity with major third party platforms for cloud and ML/AI integration
- Testing actual physical outcomes of programmed solutions
- Deep familiarity with ESP-IDF
Location : IIT Bombay, Mumbai
Working mechanism : In-person
Compensation range : 6-12 lpa + ESOPs
For any queries, please contact Amey Desai
- Very good programming knowledge in C/C++
- Experience in Multi-threaded software development
- Understanding of operating systems concepts, system performance, and optimization
- Familiar with working in an Embedded Linux development environment.
- Excellent problem-solving/debugging skills, design, development, troubleshooting, and debugging
- Knowledge of embedded tools like emulators, linkers, makefiles, etc
- Experience in voice applications development, preferably on client/server platforms
- Knowledge of RTOS programming will be added advantage.
- Understanding of different processors. microcontrollers architectures.
- Familiarity with development tools such as GCC, GDB, Eclipse, GNU Make, etc
Mandatory Skillsets are as below :
1. Embedded SW development background
2. Embedded C/C++/Python programming experience.
3. Hands-on experience in POSIX (QNX/LINUX) operating system.
4. Working knowledge of SDLC and methodologies/tools for requirement management.
5. Experience working in an agile development environment.
Automotive Embedded Developer
Experience: 3-8 Years
Location: Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Pune, Thiruvananthapuram, Calicut
Company: Tata Elxsi
Skills : Embedded C, CAN Protocol, Vector Tools, Aspice. Design and Development of ECU
Location : Hyderabad
Qualifications: BE/BTECH from EE/EC
Experience : 3-5 Years
Desired Candidate Profile:
-Development of Embedded device drivers, Ethernet, USB, SPI.
-Able to read data sheets.
-Good debug skills.
-Board bring up skill.
-Worked on application processor type boards( T2080/2081 etc. )
-Strong in embedded C
-Proficient in board bring up and device drivers is needed.
-System programming and building multi-platform SDK on Linux or other OS is desirable.
-Onsite system integration.
-Should have hands on debugging experience.
-Candidate is expected to have strong knowledge of C and C++.
-Understanding and experience using structured programming techniques.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹300,000.00 - ₹700,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
hyderabad, Hyderabad - 500003, Telangana: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
total work: 3 years (Preferred)
Role: Sr. Principle Engineer -Firmware
Experience: 8 to 10 Yrs.
- At least 8 years of working experience on embedded firmware development
- Experience in multithreaded programming, network programming (wired and wireless protocols), real-time programming, cross-platform and cross-language development
- Prior experience with overseeing board bring-up and validation
- Hands-on experience on driver development for various sensors,Flash,PMIC
- Working knowledge of communication protocols like UART, I2C, SPI, USB, Ethernet, etc
- Product development experience with range of microcontroller/microprocessor architectures, adoption of bare-metal, RTOS and Linux operating systems on new platforms
- Minimum 2+ years of experience doing hands-on software development in Bluetooth domain; application, framework, Bluetooth stack or drivers
- Working Experience In display driver development with MIPI/LVDS/QSPI will be a value addition
- Experience with hardware lab equipment such as digital scope, logic analyser and JTAG
- Understanding of embedded development constraints and system performance
- Hands-on Experience on System level integration
- Experience with programming in C/C++/python
- Experience in reading schematics
- Version Control System
- Working experience on BLE SoC like Nordic, Ambiq, Dailog
- Bug Tracking
Omnitroncis is on a mission to bring robotics to real-life applications. We build & provide services for smart products. At the heart of each product is the amazing team which integrates software, hardware, sensors, AI, computer vision systems, machine learning models and robotics to orchestrate and automate the entirety of products and operations. As a result, we are able to lead better lives.
This is an opportunity to join a growing team of electrical, mechanical and software engineers and make a substantial impact at Omnitronics. We are looking for someone that can learn, adapt and roll with a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and who isn’t afraid of uncertainty. Embedded engineering at Omnitronics involves developing electronics solutions that power a modern smart device. This involves unique industrial control systems, environmental sensor technology, data collection, computer vision systems, and automation. You ll be involved with idea generation, design, prototyping, planning, and the execution of firmware and hardware for our IoT devices.
- We are looking for a person who is really interested in & enjoys technology, is Passionate about Innovation, and Can go the extra mile for perfection.
- Behavioural Attitude: Must be a Quick learner / Highly Dedicated / Responsible person
Require Person: 7
Job Type: Full-time
Office Timing: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm
Expected Start Date: ASAP
Fresher Salary: 3,000 to 15,000
Experience Salary: 10,000 to 45,000
Location: Must be from Surat, Gujarat
Below are the skills we are looking for in a candidate.
- Strong hands-on C/C++, Embedded System Development
- Hands-on experience on ESP-IDF, STM32CubeMX, Embedded Linux, RTOS
- Good to have Python, Shell/Bash Scripting, Toolchains
- SPI, I2C, UART, RS485, CAN, and hardware subsystems
- Hardware and IoT / IT Communication protocols knowledge
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Familiar with Standards (SOLID Principles, OOPs, Misra C, etc)
- Schematic / PCB Designing verification
- Ability to trace difficult problems using a variety of tools (debugger, JTAG emulator, logic analyzer, oscilloscope).
- Design, develop, code, test, and debug system software.
We are looking for Embedded software developers who will be responsible for designing, developing, optimizing, and implementing the software that is programmed into devices built around a processor/controller. Candidates need to write code to solve problems and implement systems that make a physical hardware device work through software.
Thanks and Best Regards
Responsibilities and Duties
The team leader will be leading a team of Hardware engineers, firmware and testing engineers. Being a team leader, you will primarily be responsible for fast and accurate delivery from the team which might even include handholding of team members whenever needed. Embedded team would be responsible for the following:
Hardware Design including
- Circuit design as per design requirements
- Schematic capture in the tool
- CAD layout
- QA/QC/functional testing
- PCB assembling and rework
- Lab inventory management
- Component procurement.
Firmware Design Including
- Firmware Design and architect
- Software Development
- Firmware Testing
- Code management over svn
- The team leader would also be responsible for architecting the system, creating detailed design documents as per requirement and maintaining quality control of all the deliverables.
- The team leader would also be required to create a detailed test plan and list of test cases to be executed and if needed, create proper environment for the same.
- Ownership of the ‘ground up’ design and architecture of embedded software for real time applications.
- Decomposition of designs in to structured modules/functions ready for implementationby yourself and the team.
- Hands on development in C of new ARM based embedded software for a range of products currently under development
- Ensure quality of software using appropriate methods(Code Review, Static Analysis, Unit Test etc.) and application of suitable Coding Standards
- Maintain, update and enhance existing embedded software written in C
- Documentation of software products, development and execution of test plans
- Work closely with other members of the engineering team to assist with the correct choice of processors and supporting hardware
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Experience of 8+ years in field of embedded systems designing and developement.
- Familiar with usage of various LAB instruments.
- Strong fundamentals of electronics (Digital and analog) are must.
- Well versed with circuit designing and HW debugging
- Analog and Digital Circuit designing: familiarity with micro-controllers, memories, communication interfaces, op-amps, comparators, relays, inductors and capacitors, Handling EMI and Noise issues associated with circuits.
- Understanding of BLE protocols will be required.
- Understanding of scientific methodologies of experimentation, data-gathering and interpretation and hypothesis.
- Understanding of basic architecture, debugging of sensors.
- Experienced in embedded-C coding, memory allocations.
- Experience with any RTOS designing preferably with FreeRTOS at least with Semaphores, SW Timers, synchronisation and event handlings, task handling and prioritization.
- Understanding of micro-controller architecture, programming and debugging methodologies, interrupt-handling.
- Experience with any of the IDEs and debuggers for ARM architecture.
- Basic understanding of assembly programing of ARM architecture
- Understanding of basic peripherals like UART, CAN, I2C, Timers, Counters, PWMs, ADCs, DAC.
- Experience/knowledge in IoT devices (sensor, gateway, cloud) handling.
- Familiarity with CAD tools for schematics and layout generation.
- Experience on MS-Office.
- Familiarity in understanding and creating various test plans and documents.
General Skills Needed/ Requirements:
- Strong knowledge of components and should be able to suggest the team with right componenet
- Candidate must have a knack to use his/her technical knowledge to give it back to society.
- Candidates passionate to bring a change in society will be preferred with no compromise on pay check.
- Candidates must be open to work with communities to get feedback on product features so that products are best fit for social upliftment.
- Candidates must be open to travel to needy communities and should not hesitate to get his/her hands dirty to bring a change to the communities.
- Candidates must find associated with the cause and mission of the company.
- Open to work in open startup culture and give his/her 100%.
- Analytical reasoning and fact-based brainstorming capabilities will be highly preferred.
- Ready to relocate to Gurugram.
- Occasional field visits.
Experience in integration of different hardware expected. Should have knowledge in Automation and latest trends in it.