- Develop, test, and deploy fast and scalable web apps
- Designing and maintenance of fully functional large relational and non-relational databases
- Timely deployment of web apps on the cloud
- Server management and cloud-based infrastructure
- Establishment and integration of development tools as required
- Identification of application issues when deploying the apps
- App deployment on the cloud along with solving debugging issues
- Coding architecture for frontend and backend
Skills & Requirement:
- Minimum 5 years Experience required.
- Angular 2.0+, Angular 7, Nodejs, .Net 4.0, .Net Core, REST API, Micro services, Networking.
- Distributed server and storage – MongoDB & SQL Server
- Hands on experience in building web-based enterprise applications
- Good working knowledge Angular, Nodejs, .Net Core
- Understanding of cloud technologies
- Direct understanding of application lifecycle; Agile, SDLC
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience with Networking Concepts.
- Good at API integration, debugging and fixing the issues with API
- Experience in performing SQL queries on a RDMS.
- Operational experience: Troubleshooting and Support
- Ability to work in groups and in independent settings to complete assigned tasks
- Previous experience on IOT Projects will be added advantage
Work Location: 1st Sector, HSR Layout, Bengaluru - 560102
Office Timings : Monday to Saturday – 9:00AM to 6:00PM
Work From Office Only
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Candidate must be a .Net, Angular resource with experience in integerating and working in a Microsoft full stack environment
- Candidate shall be primarly responsible for the development of Angular UI, ReactJs and C# Web API Based Microservice.
- Candidate must have strong hands on expertise in C#, databases, database interface layers
- The candidate must have strong communication skills, should be able to work across both Business Users and IT teams across regions and as needed lead IT team deliverables
- Working understanding of Agile development methodologies & understanding of DevOps Integration
- Work in an Agile Squad as a .Net + Angular developer
- Actively contribute and participate in sprint grooming and planning discussions, daily stand-ups, and Agile ceremonies
You can find out more about our vision, our talented team, our blog, the clients with whom we have partnered on our website- http://www.quovantis.com
Experience: 4- 6 Years
Location: Permanent Work from home/Noida
You should have:
● Proficiency in Core Java (1.8) and Data structures
● Stronghold on Web Services using RESTful implementation
● Good knowledge of relational databases and hands on SQL
● Knowledge of Spring Boot is a plus
● Project experience of Angular 4+ framework
● Knowledge of working with Github
● Hands-on experience on CI/CD using tools like Jenkins, SonarQube etc
You might also have:
● Good understanding of Java based ORMs (Hibernate/JPA)
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Exposure with Atlassian JIRA application lifecycle management tool
If finding this opportunity interesting please share details in below format-
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team-player. You will be a lead developer responsible for the development and management of two of our customer facing websites. You should excel in working with scaling applications and frameworks.
The core skillset required is:
* Wordpress (inbuilt functions, theme and architecture level understanding)
* HTML5 / CSS3
* RESTful APIs
- Translating designs and functionality into code
- Maintaining dev and live versions of websites
- Writing clean, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code
- Develop and support software including applications, database integration, interfaces, and new functionality enhancements
- Coordinate cross-functionally with external and internal teams
- Support test and deployment of new products and features
- Participate in code reviews
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Expertise in Object Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
Mentorship and Support
* You will work directly with the Co-Founder of the business who will provide direct mentorship both around development as well as (if interested) help you cultivate business-side skills
Exceed your potential… come join us!!
Edubridge Learning is hiring for Java full stack trainer |Full time
Job description :
- 2+ years of experience in imparting technical training/ mentoring
- Must have very strong concepts of Software development process
- Must have hands-on and training experience on Core Java 8, Advanced Java, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Web Architecture, Database Storage, HTTP & Rest, C# & C++, any backend language like Python
- Should have knowledge on Spring, Spring Boot and Hibernate
- Should have knowledge on Angular, Bootstrap
- Should be good in Operating systems GNU/Linux, Network fundamentals,
- Must have knowledge on MS office (Excel/ Word/ PowerPoint)
- Must have knowledge on NetBeans/ Eclipse or any other IDE.
- Should have knowledge on any of the Unit Testing tools.
- Self-Motivated and passionate about technology
- Excellent analytical and logical skills and team player
- Must have exceptional Communication Skills/ Presentation Skills
- Good Aptitude skills is preferred
- Ability to quickly learn any new technology and impart the same to other employees
- Ability to resolve all technical queries of students
- Conduct training sessions and drive the placement driven quality in the training
- Must be able to work independently without the supervision of a senior person
- Participate in reviews/ meetings
- UG: Any Graduate in IT/Computer Science, B.Tech/B.E. – IT/ Computers
- PG: MCA/MS/MSC – Computer Science
- Any Graduate/ Post graduate, provided they are certified in similar courses
EduBridge is an Equal Opportunity employer and we believe in building a meritorious culture where everyone is recognized for their skills and contribution.
Launched in 2009 EduBridge Learning is a workforce development and skilling organization with 50+ training academies in 18 States pan India. The organization has been providing skilled manpower to corporates for over 10 years and is a leader in its space. We have trained over a lakh semi urban & economically underprivileged youth on relevant life skills and industry-specific skills and provided placements in over 500 companies. Our latest product E-ON is committed to complementing our training delivery with an Online training platform, enabling the students to learn anywhere and anytime.
To know more about EduBridge please visit: http://www.edubridgeindia.com/
Location: Bangalore / Mysore
Role: Java Development
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related subject
- 4+ years of software development experience using traditional software development life cycle methodologies (covering requirements, design, development, testing and Implementation of n-tier architecture)
- Extensive experience with object-oriented software development methodologies and practices. Strong in following technologies
- OOAD/OOPS/UML, Design Patterns, MVC, Spring, Hibernate, Java, J2EE
- UI technologies AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, java script library, Ajax and other UI frameworks
- Exposure to component model design, SOA, open sources framework/tools
- Web Services, JMS, XML, SQL& Oracle
- Must have exposed with Test Driven Development/Re-factoring ideas/ Domain driven design patterns/continuous integration/Build Automation / Data-Mapper framework/Mocks.
- Experience in developing platforms or frameworks, components
- Excellent knowledge of the open source software/ tools/ technologies
- Strong comprehension, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Communication skills (written & verbal) are mandatory
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understand the functional requirements of the end applications and arrive at the functionality requirement for the platform
- Contribute towards right design and development of multi-tiered, distributed architecture, scalable applications in a client-server / web environment
- Meet project timelines with adequate quality standard
- Technical assessment (e.g. platforms, tool proliferation, age of underlying technologies, uptime/availability, business processes)
"ArisGlobal proudly offers an Impressive Package of Compensation and Benefits. In addition to competitive salary compensation and paid time off, eligible employees receive health care benefits and can participate in healthcare and dependent-care spending accounts that reduce out-of-pockets costs by reducing taxable income. Income protection and wealth accumulation benefits help our employees reach their long-term financial goals."