Back End Developer
Qualification : Engineering /Master degree in Computer Science/Electronics/Electrical/Information
Technology Experience : 3- 6 years Skill Sets :
The server part of client-server programming
Strong database schema skills, querying, joins, triggers, stored procedures
Relational databases such as MySql, SQL Server, Postgres, NoSQL database MongoDB
Big Data processing
Experience in Agile SCRUM method of development
Familiar with GIT and Devops tools and technologies
About Petrus Technologies
As an engineering R&D services company, we at Petrus, aim to bring to the world the wings to fly with innovative technologies while we are rooted in strong and time-tested delivery principles bringing the fastest time to market, quicker return on investment and incredible rate of success.
Atom Technologies began its operations in 2005, with the sole aim of providing secured and seamless digital payment solutions to all. Throughout the years, Atom has been successfully developing innovative and award-winning digital payment solutions, catering to the needs of Small and Medium Merchants alike. This encompasses services like POS, Payment Gateway, IVR and Mobile Application.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Displaying sound knowledge of software engineering process you will work on Payment domain projects
· You will participate in AGILE teams.
· You must have Hands on experience of OOAD and Design Patterns
· You should have ability to work as an individual contributor.
· You will need to use capability of customer focus and collaboration skills
· Using good analytical, debugging and tracing skills, you should be well-versed with clean code principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS) and exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
Job description for Backend Developer:
• Hands-on experience in Springboot and good knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB
• Hands-on experience in building RESTful based APIs
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
• Write effective APIs
• Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
• Building reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability•
• Implementation of security and data protection
Skills And Qualifications
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance (Depending on a specific project)
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
• Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
• Data migration, transformation, and scripting
• Outputting data in different formats
• Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
• Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
• Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language (Java 8 and above and Spring Boot)
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles
• Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
*) Any degree from a reputed university
*) Proven software development experience and Java/J2EE skills development.
We are looking for a Backend Engineer at Prescribe You will be responsible for architecting and developing backend for the features being added in the mobile app. You will be joining a talented, collaborative team that is very passionate about solving this massive problem.
Work from Home
Prescribe (YC W21) is one of India's fastest-growing startups in the Healthcare sector, founded by IIT Madras alumni. We are building a D2C brand GetYara in the natural healthcare space.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
Below is a list of several skills required to deliver on responsibilities for this role:
- Comfortable with AWS infrastructure.
- Sound knowledge in JS ES6.
- Great at problem-solving
- Experience with Amplify and Cloud formation is a plus.
- Bonus: Graphql, Elastic Search, SQL
- Work flexibility
- Medical insurance
- Work from Home
- Stock Options based on performance
If you always thought of yourself as entrepreneurial, customer-obsessed, results-oriented, strategic yet execution-focused, hungry and passionate about technology, we have a dream opportunity to back yourself up.
Aura is developing a platform to help companies/communities mint, buy, trade and sell NFTs in the easiest manner possible. Developing a state of the art store front customized to the community and a user friendly interface to unlock the digital growth of companies in the gaming, art, music, etc space by leveraging the power of NFTs. We are assembling a high performing team from the tech ecosystem to build this product and compete with the likes of NBA TopShot.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions
Skills and Qualifications
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Proficient understanding of security principles
- Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
- Must have an understanding of SQL and NoSQL databases like Postgres, MySQL, Mongodb etc.
- Must have an understanding of Cloud: AWS or GCP
- Must have a good understanding of data structures and Algorithms
- Work on the cutting edge of blockchain technology and the upcoming use-case of NFTs (Non Fungible Token)
- Be a part of an early stage startup with funding from founders of Polygon
Good to have:
API Integrations with UI Layer
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Benefits:
Basic understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
Ability to communicate effectively with the team and clients.
Proficient logical ability and flexibility to learn new technology.
Good in designing and problem-solving abilities
Overall Strong coding skills, good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Good to have:
Familiar with React, Redux
Knowledge of backend for any CMSs like WordPress, Joomla, Magento etc
0 - 2 years.
Full-Time (Immediate Joiner)
Walk-in, Google Meet (for remote location)
Decent hike on current salary.
- Participate in the development of application software
- Own the detailed design of the system.
- Comfortable in design, implementation, testing, and documentation
- Ensure quality by writing developer level tests (unit, component, etc.)
- Works with the team for the quality and timely deliveries.
- Creates products according to the specifications and software development process
- Helps the team meet their daily and iteration objectives
- Works to remove internal and external impediments in the Scrum team
- Facilitates continuous improvement with regular inspect , Adapt and team retrospection, Interface and Participate in Scrum of Scrum
Skills and experience
- Bachelor’s or master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- 6-7 years’ experience hands-on in Node JS experience, Good Java script fundamentals. Python experience will be a plus.
- Should be experienced in web-based applications and micro-services architecture.
- Experience in relational databases ( PostgreSQL or Redshift)
- Exposure to MOCHA, CHAI test framework
- Knowledge in Test Driven Development.
- Experience of working in Cloud environments like AWS etc
- Knowledge of deploying application on Cloud Foundry
- Excellent coding and debugging skills. Knowledge of design patterns and practical application of the same
- Knowledge of Privacy & Security Rules, aspects for Software is a plus
- Good communication and documentation skills.
- Self-starter, quick learner, ability to work with teams.
- Software Craftsmanship mindset.
- Proactive and self-driven possesses a due sense of urgency.
- Ability to stay focused on the target to deliver in an agile manner.
- Openness to collaborate in interest of project/organization.
- Shall be very good technically; good problem-solving abilities.
- Working with multisite teams, Quality conscious and Process & customer Oriented.
Mentor To Go is an android and web based platform to help students improve their work readiness through self-learning sessions, personalised mentorship provided by mentor professionals from a range of careers, and work experience opportunities.
The technology platform implements functionalities such as: screening surveys of mentors and mentees, training content for mentors, matching through an algorithm, and mentorship through the delivery of structured activities.
The application technology architecture comprises of the following:
o a Python Django web application with NGinx and Gunicorn
o PostgreSQL database
o A React Android and Web app
o Rest APIs which interact between the Android app and the Django webserver
Our vision at Mentor To Go is to provide career mentorship to young people anywhere, anytime across the length and breadth of India.
We are looking for a backend software developer who is passionate about using web technologies to solve social problems and creating experiences that are elegant and effective. You will own the back end development of features of the Mentor To Go platform from conceptualisation through design and testing, working closely with other developers, the technical project manager, and the program operations team. You are user-centric, continuously demonstrate strategic & analytical abilities, and are laser focused on executing at speed. You must have the ability to succeed in a fast paced environment, where success is dependent on your ability to collaborate with cross-functional team members in a positive, productive, and transparent way.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferably CS or related discipline
- 3+ years experience working in Unix/Linux environments building web and mobile applications
- Proficiency in developing and deploying cloud based Python/Postgresql applications preferably using frameworks such as Django
- Experience with design and development of moderately complex software projects
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with version control software such as Git
- 5+ years of overall relevant work experience
- Experience building apps using React/React-Native
- Basic understanding of AWS cloud
- Ability to participate in technical discussions and help make technical trade-offs
About Mentor Together
Mentor Together is India’s first and largest youth mentoring non-profit organization with a mission to facilitate empowering mentoring relationships and networks that help young people break the inequalities of opportunity and actualise their potential.
Mentor To Go is the world’s first mobile mentoring platform created by Mentor Together with the support of Cisco India, LinkedIn Social Impact, British Telecom and Sterlite Technologies.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 8+ years of experience in software development in an object-oriented language such as Java, .NET or Node.Js
- Exceptional design, coding, and problem-solving skills, with a bias for architecture at scale.
- Real-world experience developing large scale commercial services with robust performance, resiliency, and telemetry, delivered both Online and OnPrem.
- Strong knowledge of computer science, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Ability to appreciate complex problems with a thorough design.