- Design, plan and control the implementation of business solutions requests/demands.
- Execution of best practices, design, and codification, guiding the rest of the team in accordance with it.
- Gather the requirements and specifications to understand the client requirements in a detailed manner and translate the same into system requirements
- Drive complex technical projects from planning through execution
- Perform code review and manage technical debt
- Handling release deployments and production issues
- Coordinate stress tests, stability evaluations, and support for the concurrent processing of specific solutions
- Participate in project estimation, provide inputs for solution delivery, conduct technical risk planning, perform code reviews and unit test plan reviews
- Degree in Informatics Engineering, Computer Science, or in similar areas
- Minimum of 5+ years’ work experience in the similar roles
- Expert knowledge in developing cloud-based applications with Java, Spring Boot, Spring Rest, SpringJPA, and Spring Cloud
- Strong understanding of Azure Data Services
- Strong working knowledge of SQL Server, SQL Azure Database, No SQL, Data Modeling, Azure AD, ADFS, Identity & Access Management.
- Hands-on experience in ThingWorx platform (Application development, Mashups creation, Installation of ThingWorx and ThingWorx components)
- Strong knowledge of IoT Platform
- Development experience in Microservices Architectures best practices and, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience designing /maintaining/tuning high-performance code to ensure optimal performance
- Strong knowledge of web security practice
- Experience working in Agile Development
- Knowledge about Google CloudPlatform and Kubernetes
- Good understanding of Git, source control procedures, and feature branching
- Fluent in English - written and spoken (mandatory)
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Strong Power Bi, Power App and SQL skills,
• Design and build compelling analyses, trending and/or forecasting reports using Microsoft Power BI.
• Design and build apps using power apps and power automate.
• Assist in the publishing of metrics dashboards by identifying, analyzing and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Define BI development objectives by analyzing user requirements while envisioning system features and functionality.
• Translate business needs into technical requirements, clearly communicate probable designs and create prototypes.
• Follow data and reporting performance optimization and tuning best practices.
• Conduct analytical activities of system data.
• Conducts complex data analysis and evaluates intangibles providing management with fact-based information.
• Knowledge of the supply chain domain.
• Proven, effective analytical skills
• Ability to work effectively under time constraints and multitask.
• Ability to work collaboratively across multiple functions and departments within the organization.
Concepts of RDBMS, Normalization techniques
Entity Relationship diagram/ ER-Model
Transaction, commit, rollback, ACID properties
Difference in behavior of the column if it is nullable
DDL, DML, Data Modelling
Optimal Query writing - with Aggregate fn, Group By, having clause, Order by etc. Should be
hands on for scenario-based query Writing
Query optimizing technique, Indexing in depth
Understanding query plan
Concept of stored procedure, Cursor, trigger, View
Beginner level - PL/SQL - Procedure Function writing skill.
Spring JPA and Spring Data basics
Basic Concepts on Unix
Commonly used Unix Commands with their options
Combining Unix commands using Pipe Filter etc.
Vi Editor & its different modes
Basic level Scripting and basic knowledge on how to execute jar files from host
Files and directory permissions
Application based scenarios.
A proficient, independent contributor that assists in technical design, development, implementation, and support of data pipelines; beginning to invest in less-experienced engineers.
- Design, Create and maintain on premise and cloud based data integration pipelines.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional/non functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into key business performance metrics.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Create data pipelines to enable BI, Analytics and Data Science teams that assist them in building and optimizing their systems
- Assists in the onboarding, training and development of team members.
- Reviews code changes and pull requests for standardization and best practices
- Evolve existing development to be automated, scalable, resilient, self-serve platforms
- Assist the team in the design and requirements gathering for technical and non technical work to drive the direction of projects
Technical & Business Expertise:
-Hands on integration experience in SSIS/Mulesoft
- Hands on experience Azure Synapse
- Proven advanced level of writing database experience in SQL Server
- Proven advanced level of understanding about Data Lake
- Proven intermediate level of writing Python or similar programming language
- Intermediate understanding of Cloud Platforms (GCP)
- Intermediate understanding of Data Warehousing
- Advanced Understanding of Source Control (Github)
5 - 6 Years
Good Knowledge in Relation and Non-Relational Database
To write Complex Queries and Identify problematic queries and provide a Solution
Good Hands on database tools
Experience in Both SQL and NON SQL Database like SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Mango DB, Maria DB. Etc.
Worked on Data Model Preparation & Structuring Database etc.
- Designing, building, and automating the MongoDB Architecture for open-source MongoDB.
- Good understanding of DB schema design, performance, tuning and capacity planning.
- The ideal candidate has worked with modern open-source MongoDB platforms cloud deployment models and test-driven development in a fast-paced agile environment.
- In depth understanding of data management e g permissions recovery security and monitoring Operational experience with MongoDB.
- Data Modelling Operational experience with Indexes.
- Good understanding of MongoDB replica set Op log and journals.
- Provide advice and support to other development resources interacting with MongoDB.
- Troubleshoot any problems that may come up with the database environments.
- Skilled in performance tuning and optimization using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools.
- Provide guidance in the creation and modification of standards and procedures.
- Experience working with cloud database services a plus.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Experience working in Aggregation in MongoDB.
- Strong communication documentation skills and technology awareness.
bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
● Knowledge of database fundamentals and fluency in advanced SQL, including concepts
such as windowing functions
● Knowledge of popular scripting languages for data processing such as Python, as well as
familiarity with common frameworks such as Pandas
● Experience building streaming ETL pipelines with tools such as Apache Flink, Apache
Beam, Google Cloud Dataflow, DBT and equivalents
● Experience building batch ETL pipelines with tools such as Apache Airflow, Spark, DBT, or
● Experience working with messaging systems such as Apache Kafka (and hosted
equivalents such as Amazon MSK), Apache Pulsar
● Familiarity with BI applications such as Tableau, Looker, or Superset
● Hands on coding experience in Java or Scala
As a Data Warehouse Engineer in our team, you should have a proven ability to deliver high-quality work on time and with minimal supervision.
Develops or modifies procedures to solve complex database design problems, including performance, scalability, security and integration issues for various clients (on-site and off-site).
Design, develop, test, and support the data warehouse solution.
Adapt best practices and industry standards, ensuring top quality deliverable''s and playing an integral role in cross-functional system integration.
Design and implement formal data warehouse testing strategies and plans including unit testing, functional testing, integration testing, performance testing, and validation testing.
Evaluate all existing hardware's and software's according to required standards and ability to configure the hardware clusters as per the scale of data.
Data integration using enterprise development tool-sets (e.g. ETL, MDM, Quality, CDC, Data Masking, Quality).
Maintain and develop all logical and physical data models for enterprise data warehouse (EDW).
Contributes to the long-term vision of the enterprise data warehouse (EDW) by delivering Agile solutions.
Interact with end users/clients and translate business language into technical requirements.
Acts independently to expose and resolve problems.
Participate in data warehouse health monitoring and performance optimizations as well as quality documentation.
Job Requirements :
2+ years experience working in software development & data warehouse development for enterprise analytics.
2+ years of working with Python with major experience in Red-shift as a must and exposure to other warehousing tools.
Deep expertise in data warehousing, dimensional modeling and the ability to bring best practices with regard to data management, ETL, API integrations, and data governance.
Experience working with data retrieval and manipulation tools for various data sources like Relational (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle), Cloud-based storage.
Experience with analytic and reporting tools (Tableau, Power BI, SSRS, SSAS). Experience in AWS cloud stack (S3, Glue, Red-shift, Lake Formation).
Experience in various DevOps practices helping the client to deploy and scale the systems as per requirement.
Strong verbal and written communication skills with other developers and business clients.
Knowledge of Logistics and/or Transportation Domain is a plus.
Ability to handle/ingest very huge data sets (both real-time data and batched data) in an efficient manner.