IoT Deployment (on-field) and maintenance
Lead assembly, testing, and finalization of IoT products
Black Box Testing: BLE, WiFi
Integration testing: (IoT, backend, and Android)
Test report and deployment setup documentation
Apply quality engineering principles throughout the Agile product lifecycle.
Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams.
2021/2022 passed out B.Tech Graduate in ECE or EEE
Hands-on experience with microcontrollers like Arduino and ESP.
Knowledge of C programming language.
Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
Good organizational skills and a detail-oriented mindset.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
Good time management skills.
Good understanding of embedded and IoT systems.
Who can apply
Only those candidates should apply who
are available for full-time (in-office)
can start the Job immediately
are from Mumbai
have relevant skills and interests
About Cutting Chai Technologies
- Developing HMI application in Qt or similar UI frameworks
- Develop C++ or Rust backends for the HMI
- Understand and optimize potential performance bottlenecks
Do you wish to work for a Deep-tech Indian company developing path-breaking products which are set to disrupt every possible industry and domain?
Our client is building a scalable, cloud-controlled, and rare-earth free platform for designing, building, and deploying electric motors for various applications. It aims towards building transformative technology that will make the motors of the future simpler, smarter, more efficient, and easy-to-build in the long run.
The founders are veteran serial entrepreneurs, product experts, and motor technologists with more than eight decades of experience developing cutting-edge products and technologies. The company is bringing transformative motor technology to the forefront of commercial applications. The company aims to make deep fissures in the extant hydrocarbon and rare-earth-based energy economy to create a greener future.
What you need to join us
Are you a coding ninja, algorithmic genius, with a flair for control systems and a passion to create new path breaking technologies (with a green social impact to boot!)? Does working with a bleeding edge research oriented tech startup excite you? If so, please read on and apply.
- Take ownership of firmware development for motor controllers
- Identify and develop real-time algorithms for controlling cutting-edge Motors and Generators
- Implement motor control algorithms in microcontrollers
- Debug and diagnose the firmware on the controller hardware
- Develop drivers and HAL firmware as needed for various peripherals
Skills and Experience
- Experience in embedded Firmware development
- In-depth knowledge of C programming knowledge
- Extensive engineering experiences in software development with proven track record of at least one product from concept to production
- Hands on experience with development and debugging of embedded systems
- Experience in working with real-time embedded systems and power electronics
- Experience in working with Microcontroller peripherals such as ADC, Timers, Comparators, Input-capture, PWM etc.
- Experience with microcontrollers from TI, NXP, STM32, PIC, Atmel (ARM based microcontroller experience is preferred)
- Ability to translate mathematical concepts to executable code in resource-constrained microcontroller environments
- Exposure to debugging using lab equipment such as Oscilloscopes, Multimeters, Logic Analyzers, signal generators etc.
- Hands-on experience in bringing up a new hardware with firmware written from scratch
- Experience with simulation software such as Matlab, Simulink etc is highly desirable
- Knowledge and experience of control systems is highly preferred
- Experience in automotive domain is preferable
- Problem solver
- Committed and motivated
- Inquisitive and eager to learn
- Clarity of thinking
- Sense of urgency
- Can-do attitude
- Team player
Education and Experience:
B.E – EE, CS, ME (or equivalent) from a reputed institution with 3 years of experience OR
ME/MS – EE, CS, ME (or equivalent) with 1-2 years of experience