2. Control panel designing
3. Site commissioning and installation
5. Documentation(FDS,DDS, IO Assignment, Heat load calculation)
About Dnyan Automation pvt ltd
Lifespark Technologies is looking for individuals with a passion for impacting real lives through technology. Lifespark is one of the most promising startups in the Assistive Tech space in India, and has been honoured with several National and International awards. Our mission is to create seamless, persistent and affordable healthcare solutions. If you are someone who is driven to make a real impact in this world, we are your people.
Lifespark is currently building solutions for Parkinson’s Disease, and we are looking for an embedded software lead to join our growing team. You will be working directly with the founders on high impact problems in the Neurological Healthcare domain. You will be solving some of the most fundamental and exciting challenges in the industry and will have the ability to see your insights turned into real products every day
- RTOS based multithreaded software development
- Building future ready, scalable software architectures
- Liasing with hardware team to decide project requirements
- Realtime IoT functionality development on ESP32 platform
- Integration of third party services for cloud based communications and computation
- Maintaining and documenting software via git (GitLab)
- Coordinating releases, setup and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines
- Managing AWS based backend services, integration with AWS services such as S3, Sagemaker
- Deep integration with hardware team - stress testing hardware
- Development of device drivers
- Software testing and maintenance
Recommended experience :
- Good command over Linux
- Familiarity with real time tasks and timing sensitive system design
- Familiarity with BLE/Wifi/etc IoT communication protocols
- Familiarity with major third party platforms for cloud and ML/AI integration
- Testing actual physical outcomes of programmed solutions
- Deep familiarity with ESP-IDF
Location : IIT Bombay, Mumbai
Working mechanism : In-person
Compensation range : 6-12 lpa + ESOPs
For any queries, please contact Amey Desai
- Good experience with programming language Python
- Strong experience in Docker.
- Good knowledge with any of the Cloud Platform like Azure.
- Must be comfortable working in a Linux environment.
- Must have exposure into IOT domain and its protocols ((Zigbee & BLE ,LoRa,Modbus)
- Must be a good team player.
- Strong Communication Skills
StartUp engaged in inventing and innovating Smart Energy Meters and related Technologies (OEM) requires Embedded Engineers. Following re-innovation principle and Technology First direction, we design Technologies to deliver our Vision of the highest Quality Products and Technologies. The candidate's responsibilities include IoT (COSEM/DLMS), technology integration. Required skills include Embedded C and C++ and knowledge of Electrical and Electronics.
IoT Deployment (on-field) and maintenance
Lead assembly, testing, and finalization of IoT products
Black Box Testing: BLE, WiFi
Integration testing: (IoT, backend, and Android)
Test report and deployment setup documentation
Apply quality engineering principles throughout the Agile product lifecycle.
Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams.
2021/2022 passed out B.Tech Graduate in ECE or EEE
Hands-on experience with microcontrollers like Arduino and ESP.
Knowledge of C programming language.
Excellent communication and critical thinking skills.
Good organizational skills and a detail-oriented mindset.
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
Good time management skills.
Good understanding of embedded and IoT systems.
Who can apply
Only those candidates should apply who
are available for full-time (in-office)
can start the Job immediately
are from Mumbai
have relevant skills and interests
- Programming experience in embedded C and python
- Experience in embedded systems development and troubleshooting and with real-time operating systems.
- Experience with embedded C programming for microcontrollers like PIC, Microchip in MPLAB
- Basic execution of process commands in Linux
- Experience in handling the raspberry pi
- Developing HMI application in Qt or similar UI frameworks
- Develop C++ or Rust backends for the HMI
- Understand and optimize potential performance bottlenecks
Experience in integration of different hardware expected. Should have knowledge in Automation and latest trends in it.
1. Good Knowledge in Hardware Development (Various Sensors, PCB Designing, Various Micro-controller boards)
2. Firmware designing (writing code on various micro-controller platforms using various hardware communication protocols (USART, SPI, I2C, CAN, etc). Great command in Embedded C Programming and Python.
3. Should have worked with various wired and wireless devices for communication ( Like GSM, GPS, GPRS, Wifi, BLE, Xbee, etc)
4. Should have practical experience in basic networking with devices.
5. Should have worked on various Hardware platforms like Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Web Frameworks, etc.
6. Should have worked with various methods of communicating sensors data on various clouds using API's using multiple protocols like HTTP, TCP-IP and MQTT, etc.
Experience Required : Minimum 4 Years
Expected Salary : 4 - 5.5 CTC