At Anarock Tech, we are building a modern technology platform with automated analytics and reporting tools. This offers timely solutions to our real estate clients, while delivering financially favorable and efficient results.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, Anarock is the place for you.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native microservices architecture
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies
- Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the engineering team
- Experience maintaining and deploying highly-available, fault-tolerant systems at scale
- A drive towards automating repetitive tasks (e.g. scripting via Bash, Python, Ruby, etc)
- Expertise with AWS (e.g. IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, ALB, Autoscaling, Lambda)
- Version control system experience (e.g. Git)
- Experience implementing CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins, TravisCI)
- Operational (e.g. HA/Backups) NoSQL experience (e.g. Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis)
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in CS, or equivalent practical experience
- Effective communication
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- Worked in startup environment with high levels of ownership and full
- Experience with search techniques and solid foundation in search engines (Solr, Elasticsearch or others)
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with huge amount of data
- What to look for at Anarock
- Who are we A glimpse of Anarock Tech, know us better
- Anarock - Media – Visit our media page
Anarock Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them.
About Anarock Technology
Our Client is a B2B2C tech Web3 startup founded by founders - IITB Graduates who are experienced in retail, ecommerce and fintech.
Vision: Client aims to change the way that customers, creators, and retail investors interact and transact at brands of all shapes and sizes. Essentially, becoming the Web3 version of brands driven social ecommerce & investment platform. We have two broader development phases to achieve our mission.
candidate will be responsible for automating the deployment of cloud infrastructure and services to
support application development and hosting (architecting, engineering, deploying, and operationally
managing the underlying logical and physical cloud computing infrastructure).
Reporting Manager: VP, Engineering
● Collaborate with teams to build and deliver solutions implementing serverless,
microservice-based, IaaS, PaaS, and containerized architectures in GCP/AWS environments.
● Responsible for deploying highly complex, distributed transaction processing systems.
● Work on continuous improvement of the products through innovation and learning. Someone with
a knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Hiring, developing, and cultivating a high and reliable cloud support team
● Building and operating complex CI/CD pipelines at scale
● Work with GCP Services, Private Service Connect, Cloud Run, Cloud Functions, Pub/Sub, Cloud
Storage, Networking in general
● Collaborate with Product Management and Product Engineering teams to drive excellence in
Google Cloud products and features.
● Ensures efficient data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security
policies and best practices in cloud security.
● Ensuring scaled database setup/montioring with near zero downtime
● Hands-on software development experience in Python, NodeJS, or Java
● 5+ years of Linux/Unix Administration monitoring, reliability, and security of Linux-based, online,
high-traffic services and Web/eCommerce properties
● 5+ years of production experience in large-scale cloud-based Infrastructure (GCP preferred)
● Strong experience with Log Analysis and Monitoring tools such as CloudWatch, Splunk,
Dynatrace, Nagios, etc.
● Hands-on experience with AWS Cloud – EC2, S3 Buckets, RDS
● Hands-on experience with Infrastructure as a Code (e.g., cloud formation, ARM, Terraform,
Ansible, Chef, Puppet) and Version control tools
● Hands-on experience with configuration management (Chef/Ansible)
● Experience in designing High Availability infrastructure and planning for Disaster Recovery
● Knowledgeable in networking and security Familiar with GCP services (in Databases, Containers,
Compute, stores, etc) with comfort in GCP serverless technologies
● Exposure to Linkerd, Helm charts, and Ambassador is mandatory
● Experience with Big Data on GCP BigQuery, Pub/Sub, Dataproc, and Dataflow is plus
● Experience with Groovy and writing Jenkinsfile
● Experience with time-series and document databases (e.g. Elasticsearch, InfluxDB, Prometheus)
● Experience with message buses (e.g. Apache Kafka, NATS)
The candidates should have:
· Strong knowledge on Windows and Linux OS
· Experience working in Version Control Systems like git
· Hands-on experience in tools Docker, SonarQube, Ansible, Kubernetes, ELK.
· Basic understanding of SQL commands
· Experience working on Azure Cloud DevOps
- Automate, manage and maintain Shopalyst's global AWS infrastructure
- Monitor infrastructure health, utilization, and performance. Implement/maintain automated alerting mechanisms for handling infra outages, document and maintain infra recovery procedures, ensure successful backup of critical data, continuously monitor infra utilization and alert on when to scale up/scale down instances, Services-wise infrastructure cost monitoring analysis, and optimization
- Monitor application health and implement/maintain alerting mechanisms to ensure minimum downtime
- Evaluate new cloud services, analyze the feasibility of adoption
- Ensure infrastructure security. Implementation and maintenance of different security/process certifications (PCI DSS, ISO 27002, SOC2, etc)
Required Skills and Experience:
- AWS: 2+ years experience with using a broad range of AWS technologies (e.g. EC2, S3, ELB, VPC, Route 53, IAM, CloudWatch, Lambda, Glacier) to develop and maintain an Amazon AWS based cloud solution
- DevOps: Solid experience as a DevOps Engineer in a 24x7 uptime Amazon AWS environment, including automation experience with configuration management tools.
- Scripting Skills: Strong scripting (e.g. Python) and automation skills.
- Operating Systems: Linux system administration and strong shell scripting skills
- Monitoring Tools: Experience with web servers (e.g. Nginx).
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues.
- Version Control: Experience administrating version control systems such as Git
- DB Skills: Basic DB administration experience - Cassandra
- Search engines: Experience with search engines such as Apache Solr/Elastic Search
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As a Junior Server Support Programmer you are the vital link between the server and the other teams, you could save hours of manual data-entry with a script, help raise ongoing issues requiring new server features, and assist in the automation of anything data-driven.
You love all things server but also like helping others. The server team has many channels of communication with other teams, from people confirming processes with us, to some needing data migrations, your role would be to manage these requests alongside building backend features.
While you’re fixing issues and helping other you are also learning about the code base, architecture and gaining knowledge to work on features later on.
What you tell your friends you do
“I’m the hero of the day, when actually I only needed to fix one line of code”
What you will really be doing
Contributing to the design and architecture of our servers using Python with Flask/FastAPI deployed on AWS EC2 Servers and Lambda Pipelines.
Implementing server features to robustly support millions of mobile game players.
You’ll be working with a worldwide multi cluster Couchbase and Elasticsearch database as well as Redis, Redshift, Postgres.
Interfacing with other teams on any server-related issues affecting them.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirements
A good knowledge of writing python code for web backends.
The ability to write quick scripts to accelerate manual tasks.
Knowledge of SQL or NoSQL databases (MySQL, Postgres, Couchbase, MongoDB, Cassandra, Memcache,etc.) could be useful but it’s not mandatory.
Knowledge of Unix, Linux or equivalent development environments
Some experience in game development would be a plus, although it’s not necessary.
Excellent communication skills.
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
- Working on scalability, maintainability and reliability of company's products.
- Working with clients to solve their day-to-day challenges, moving manual processes to automation.
- Keeping systems reliable and gauging the effort it takes to reach there.
- Understanding Juxtapose tools and technologies to choose x over y.
- Understanding Infrastructure as a Code and applying software design principles to it.
- Automating tedious work using your favourite scripting languages.
- Taking code from the local system to production by implementing Continuous Integration and Delivery principles.
What you need to have:
- Worked with any one of the programming languages like Go, Python, Java, Ruby.
- Work experience with public cloud providers like AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Understanding of Linux systems and Containers
- Meticulous in creating and following runbooks and checklists
- Microservices experience and use of orchestration tools like Kubernetes/Nomad.
- Understanding of Computer Networking fundamentals like TCP, UDP.
- Strong bash scripting skills.
Thoughtworks is a global software consultancy with an aim to create a positive impact on the world through technology. Our community of technologists thinks disruptively to deliver pragmatic solutions for our clients' most complex challenges. We are curious minds who come together as collaborative and inclusive teams to push boundaries, free to be ourselves and make our mark in tech.
Our developers have been contributing code to major organizations and open source projects for over 25 years. They’ve also been writing books, speaking at conferences and helping push software development forward, changing companies and even industries along the way. We passionately believe that software quality is driven by open communication, review and collaboration. That’s why we’re such vehement supporters of open source and have made significant contributions to open source tools for testing, continuous delivery (GoCD), continuous integration (CruiseControl), machine learning and healthcare.
As consultants, we work with our clients to ensure we’re evolving their technology and empowering adaptive mindsets to meet their business goals. You could influence the digital strategy of a retail giant, build a bold new mobile application for a bank or redesign platforms using event sourcing and intelligent data pipelines. You will learn to use the latest Lean and Agile thinking, create pragmatic solutions to solve mission-critical problems and challenge yourself every day.
Infrastructure Developers take a multifaceted approach to helping clients achieve technical excellence by approaching challenges from both a technical and operational perspective. As consummate ‘bringers of knowledge,’ they take extra care to ensure their team and client understand operational requirements and take a shared responsibility for designing and implementing infrastructure that delivers and runs software services. They also help customers adopt DevOps approaches, breaking away from rigid, more traditional ways of working and pivoting to a more customer-focused and agile approach.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- You will launch projects through hands-on implementation, evaluate and drive improvements to existing infrastructure;
- You will listen to a client’s needs and formulate a technical roadmap and impactful solution that will support their ambitious business goals;
- Help shape and build Thoughtworks’ cloud and infrastructure practice through collaboration with business development, marketing, and capabilities development teams;
- Ensure and build the controls and processes for continuous delivery of applications, considering all stages of the process and its automations;
- Monitor and ensure that technical expectations of deliverables are consistently met on projects;
- Act as a thought leader—at client sites and at Thoughtworks—on DevOps, cloud, and infrastructure engineering;
- Establish trusting and thoughtful partnerships with a client’s CIO, CTO, and relevant teams;
- Adjust and suggest innovative solutions to current constraints and business policies;
- Develop your career outside of the confinements of a traditional career path by focusing on what you’re passionate about rather than a predetermined one-size-fits-all plan.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- You genuinely enjoy interacting with teammates from across the business and have a knack for communicating technical concepts to nontechnical audiences
- You love creating robust, scalable, flexible and relevant solutions that help transform businesses and industries
- You’re comfortable partnering directly with infrastructure technicians, support and network analysts, security analysts, system administrators and/or IT managers to design technical strategies while simultaneously collaborating with senior IT groups in an advisory capacity
- You can design and architect enterprise and/or web-scale hosting platforms and can seamlessly administer application servers, web servers, and databases
- You have a deep understanding of cloud and virtualization platforms, infrastructure automation, and application hosting technologies
- You understand DevOps philosophy, Agile methods, Infrastructure as Code to your work and lead infrastructure and operations with these approaches
- You have a history working with server virtualization, IaaS and PaaS cloud, Infrastructure provisioning, and configuration management tools
- You can write scripts using at least one scripting language and are comfortable with building Linux and/or Windows servers systems
- Experience with continuous integration tools with different tech stacks, web or mobile
- You’ve previously worked with monitoring systems for stress and performance testing with Observability Pattern: Distributed Tracing/ OpenTracing, Log Aggregation, Audit Logging, Exception Tracking, Health Check API, Application MetricS, Self-Healing/Multi-Cloud
- Bonus points if you have experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
We are global expert in cloud consulting and service management, focusing exclusively on the Cloud DevOps Space. In short, we strive to be at the forefront in this era of digital disruption by being dynamic, agile and cohesive in providing businesses the solutions needed to leverage it to the next level. Our expert team of Engineers, Programmers, Designers and Business development professionals are the foundations of our firm with the fusion of cutting-edge technology.Nimble IT Consulting is vested in Research and Analysis of Current and Upcoming trends, be it Technology, Business Values and User Experience, we dedicate our efforts tirelessly to be at the pinnacle of the Quality Standards. Devising solutions that are just not only being approved or followed by industry leaders in fact they depend on it. Read more about us: https://nimbleitconsulting.com/" target="_blank">https://nimbleitconsulting.com
What we are looking for
A DevOps Engineer to join our team and provide consulting services to our clients, below is the technology stack we are interested in
- Expertise in implementing and managing Devops CI/CD pipeline. ( either using Jenkins or Azure DevOps )
- At least one AWS or Azure Certification
- Terraform Scripting
- Hands-on experience with git and source code management and release management.
- Experience in DevOps automation tools. And Very well versed with DevOps principles and the Agile Frameworks.
- Working knowledge of scripting using shell, Python, Gradle, Yaml, Ansible or puppet or chef.
- Working knowledge of build systems for various technologies like npm, maven etc.
- Experience and good understanding in any of Cloud platforms like AWS, Azure or Google cloud.
- Hands on Knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is required.
- Proficient in troubleshooting skills with proven abilities in resolving complex technical issues. Experience with working with ticketing tools (Jira & Service now)
- A programming language like Java, Go , NodeJS is a nice to have.
- Work Permit for United Kingdom ( tier 2 visa ) total duration of visa will be 5 years ( first 2 years and then 3 year extension)
- At the end of the 5 years you will be eligible for British Citizenship by applying for Indefinite leave to remain in the UK
- Learn new technologies - We won’t ever expect you to do the same thing day in day out; we want to
- give you the chance to explore the latest techniques to solve challenging technical problems and help
- you become the best developer you can be.
- Join a growing agile team that are consistently delivering.
- Technical Development Program
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the
basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are a London, UK based FinTech startup with a subsidiary in India. Hop is working towards building the next generation digital banking platform for seamless and economical currency exchange, with technology at the crux of it. In a technology driven era, many financial services platforms still lack the customer experience and are cumbersome to use. Hop aims at building a ‘state of the art’ tech-centric, customer focused solution.
moneyHOP is India’s first cross-border neo-bank providing millennials the ability to ‘Send’ & ‘Spend’ conveniently and economically across the globe using HOPRemit (An online remittance portal) and HOP app + Card (A multi-currency bank account).
This position is a crucially important position in the firm and the person hired will have the liberty to drive the product and provide direction in line with business needs.
Looking for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about technology and has worked with either a start-up or a blue-chip firm in the past.
The candidate needs to be a multi-tasker, highly self-motivated, self-starter and have the ability to work in a high stress environment. He/she should be tech savvy and willing to embrace new technology comfortably.
Ideally, the candidate should have experience working with the technology stack in the scalable and high growth mobile application software.
- 3-4 years of experience in DevOps.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Accountability and Ownership
- Right attitude and growth mindset
- Ability to embrace new technologies
- Ability to get work done
- Should have excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Work with developer teams with a focus on automating build and deployment using tools such as Jenkins.
- Implement CI/CD in projects (GitLabCI preferred).
- Enable software build and deploy.
- Provisioning both day to day operations and automation using tools, e. g. Ansible, Bash.
- Write, plan, create infra as a code using Terraform.
- Monitoring, ITSM automation incident creation from alerts using licensed and open source tools.
- Manage credentials for AWS cloud servers, github repos, Atlassian Cloud services, Jenkins, OpenVPN, and the developers environment.
- Building environments for unit tests, integration tests, system tests, and acceptance tests using Jenkins.
- Create and spin off resource instances.
- Experience implementing CI/CD.
- Experience with infrastructure automation solutions (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc. ).
- Experience with AWS.
- Should have expert Linux and Network administration skills to troubleshoot and trace symptoms back to the root cause.
- Knowledge of application clustering / load balancing concepts and technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about developing solution strategies, and deliver results.
- Good understanding of design of native Cloud applications Cloud application design patterns and practices in AWS.
- Work with the developer team to enhance the existing CI/CD pipeline.
- Adopt industry best practices to set up a UAT and prod environment for scalability.
- Manage the AWS resources including IAM users, access control, billing etc.
- Work with the test automation engineer to establish a CI/CD pipeline.
- Work on replication of environments easy to implement.
- Enable efficient software deployment.
Need a strong Amazon Web Service developer with experience developing APIs using Lambda functions. The candidate must have a very good familiarity with API and deployment of API in AWS knowledge are mandatory.