DevOps Jobs in Jaipur
The role is of a Full-stack Engineer who is motivated to actively contribute to the design and development of new product features and enhancements. The role is expected to contribute and support in delivering technical solutions for various problem.
Experience developing REST and GraphQL APIs with NodeJS and integrations with third-party solutions
Experience in React Native, Android or iOS Native is added advantage.
Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL database technologies
Experience with TDD and writing robust Unit Test cases.
Exposure to CICD tools, including Git, Maven, Jenkins, Azure
DevOps, App Store deployments
Hands-on development to prototype technical solutions.
Knowledge of any cloud platform solutions (Azure, GCP)
Aware of Agile (Scrum) methodologies
Willing to adapt and learn new/emerging technologies.
Good communication and interpersonal skills
BCA/ MCA / B.Tech. / B.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. in Computer Science
2 - 6 years of experience in development within product-based companies or R&D divisions.
Knowledge in Java, Object-Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, Data structures and algorithms
Our Ideal Candidate
You have a deep interest and passion for technology. You love owning new responsibilities and enjoy working with people who will keep challenging you at every stage. You have strong problem-solving, analytic, decision-making and excellent communication with interpersonal skills. You are self-driven and motivated with entrepreneurial passion and desire to work in a fast -paced, results - driven agile environment with varied responsibilities. You have a passion to mentor and drive technical associates to deliver quality products in an agile environment. You have a flair to setup new process and bring in an innovative mindset to drive the team.
“Bottom Funnel Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.”
Bottom Funnel provides the system and framework that modern marketers need to generate clients from scratch.BOTTOM FUNNEL is a 360° digital branding and marketing agency that provides a wide spectrum of internet marketing services to enhance the online presence of all kinds of businesses.
We offer global solutions of digital marketing and all IT trending technology solutions, communication through classifieds, web portals, social media networks, advertising channels, and search engines. Our digital experts and business consultants help clients by providing only the best digital marketing strategy to develop through innovation and creativity.
Auriga is looking for a Software Engineer who can develop and deploy APIs and Web applications using PHP MVC Framework and power a variety of leading-edge digital products. You’ll need to bring creative thinking and architectural problem solving to the table, to devise optimal technical solutions, along with highly performant user experiences.
- Work with business users to gather functional requirements
- Combine your technical expertise and problem-solving passion to turn complex problems into end-to-end solutions
- Work with client architect/senior developers to do high level/low level design/architecture.
- Design and implement high-quality, test-driven BE code for various projects
- Unit Testing/Integration Testing
- Code Configuration and Release Management.
- Create and maintain documentation, implement and follow best practices for development workflow.
- Work collaboratively with team members to ensure deadlines are met.
- Stay current on changes in technology and keep adding to your skillset.
- Minimum 2 Years of experience in Web Application and API development in PHP
- Working experience with MVC frameworks like Laravel, YII, CodeIgniter etc.
- Working experience with web-services and APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Working experience with data platforms (relational and/or NoSQL) and messaging technologies
- Excellent OOPs, data structure, and algorithm knowledge
- Experience in building the API services from scratch - Project structuring, setting up environment objects, build reusable components etc,
- Working experience with LINUX/UNIX environment and shell scripts
- Proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of API Testing Tools (e.g. Postman), Version control systems like GIT.
- Strong collaborator and comfortable to work in an agile, remote and distributed team environment
Nice to have
- Experience with Multi-threading, Collections, and concurrent API
- Understanding & experience in API management, Swagger
- Experience in one or more front-end development technologies - Angular/React/Vue
- Experience writing high-quality code with fully automated unit test coverage (Junit, Mockito, etc.)
- Experience defining and applying design/coding standards, patterns, and quality metrics depending on the solution
- Working experience with various CI/CD systems (Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes) and build tools (ant, maven, gradle, etc.).
- Working experience creating high performing applications, including profiling and tuning to improve performance
- Knowledge of public cloud infrastructures (AWS, Azure, GCP)
Hi there! We are Auriga IT.
We power businesses across the globe through digital experiences, data and insights. From the apps we design to the platforms we engineer, we're driven by an ambition to create world-class digital solutions and make an impact. Our team has been part of building the solutions for the likes of Zomato, Yes Bank, Tata Motors, Amazon, Snapdeal, Ola, Practo, Vodafone, Meesho, Volkswagen, Droom and many more.
We are a group of people who just could not leave our college-life behind and the inception of Auriga was solely based on a desire to keep working together with friends and enjoying the extended college life.
Who Has not Dreamt of Working with Friends for a Lifetime
Come Join In!
Interested candidates apply directly on auriga's career page.
Please, if you are working with any MNC then please we won't consider you.
The Development Team Lead will lead projects hands-on and will be responsible for leading developers, formed into a self-organizing team that focuses on delivering brand specific sites rapidly with high quality that generates demand. The team helps build initial versions of new sites and adds new capabilities to existing sites.
The Team Leader should have an extensive technical background in web development. The candidate should also have deep and extensive process knowledge and understands how to develop and optimize a repeatable, multi-organizational process for new site delivery. The Team Leader is able to support the team, but also support the business through direct execution of tasks, training, on boarding, and developing next practices. The Team leader coaches their team members to look for and execute solutions. They are allergic to the “it’s not my job” mentality.
- Develop the team based on people management plan while demonstrating various interviewing techniques to ensure you are bringing on hardworking team members with potential to grow within the organization and even across other orgs.
- Develop and support the skills, both technical and soft skills and capabilities of the team members to ensure there is enough coverage of the key responsibilities of the team based on the business’ needs.
Actively empower and delegate responsibility and ownership to team members wherever possible
- Identify and generate plans to ensure the tools and technology the team needs are in place and meeting key requirements.
- Work closely with peers and the Chief Architect to fully understand the business process and requirements.
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems. Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Develop code managed infrastructure though deployment scripts such as Cloudformation, Chef, Puppet
- Write APM tests for continuous monitoring and alerting using AWS Cloud watch
- Implement new customer facing features and applications in *React JS
Develop supporting APIs using Express JS, Node JS, AWS Lambda, Kinesis, AWS SAM, GraphQL*
- Develop unit tests including use of Mocha, Jest, Chai
- Develop in Git workflow participating in code peer reviews
Implement build and deployment scripts including setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Develop to 12-factor application guidelines including developing for performance optimization and scale.
Skills and abilities:
- Experience in both architecture and implementation-level software design
- Experience in requirements capture, analysis techniques and process improvement approaches
- Experience in the Web development
- Strong process focus, with specific experience in continuous delivery and self-organizing teams
- Proficient agile project management expertise with experience in leading complex partner situations, changing scope and sophisticated technical landscapes
- Responsible for leading full-time individual contributor employees.
- Responsible for mentoring and leading Co-op students.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or related
- 5+ years of broad and deep working experience as a Software Developer
- 1+ years of Agile training or experience strongly preferred.
- Front-end web application development using MVC design pattern
- Primary responsibility is code development, agile methodology, team environment
- Proven problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to interpret ambiguous business requirements
- Knowledge of SDLC, server less architecture, design patterns, building 12-factor applications
- Experience with agile methodologies and Git workflow
- Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Normal office environment
- Webcam used to support telecommuting environment
- Developing a good understanding of the solutions which Company delivers, and how these link to Company’s overall strategy.
- Making suggestions towards shaping the strategy for a feature and engineering design.
- Managing own workload and usually delivering unsupervised. Accountable for their own workstream or the work of a small team.
- Understanding Engineering priorities and is able to focus on these, helping others to remain focussed too
- Acting as the Lead Engineer on a project. Helps ensure others follow Company processes, such as release and version control.
- An active member of the team, through useful contributions to projects and in team meetings.
- Supervising others. Deputising for a Lead and/or support them with tasks. Mentoring new joiners/interns and Masters students. Sharing knowledge and learnings with the team.
- Acquired strong proven professional programming experience.
- Strong command of Algorithms, Data structures, Design patterns, and Product Architectural Design.
- Good understanding of DevOps, Cloud technologies, CI/CD, Serverless and Docker, preferable AWS
- Proven track record and expert in one of the field - DevOps/Frontend/Backend
- Experience with at least one of the Database systems - RDBMS and NoSQL
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- A naturally inquisitive and problem-solving mindset.
- Strong experience in using AGILE or SCRUM techniques to build quality software.
- Advantage: experience in React js, AWS, Nodejs, Golang, Apache Spark, ETL tool, data integration system, certification in AWS, worked in a Product company and involved in making it from scratch, Good communication skills, open-source contributions, proven competitive coding pro
Job Location: Jaipur
Experience Required: Minimum 3 years
About the role:
As a DevOps Engineer for Punchh, you will be working with our developers, SRE, and DevOps teams implementing our next generation infrastructure. We are looking for a self-motivated, responsible, team player who love designing systems that scale. Punchh provides a rich engineering environment where you can be creative, learn new technologies, solve engineering problems, all while delivering business objectives. The DevOps culture here is one with immense trust and responsibility. You will be given the opportunity to make an impact as there are no silos here.
- Deliver SLA and business objectives through whole lifecycle design of services through inception to implementation.
- Ensuring availability, performance, security, and scalability of AWS production systems
- Scale our systems and services through continuous integration, infrastructure as code, and gradual refactoring in an agile environment.
- Maintain services once a project is live by monitoring and measuring availability, latency, and overall system and application health.
- Write and maintain software that runs the infrastructure that powers the Loyalty and Data platform for some of the world’s largest brands.
- 24x7 in shifts on call for Level 2 and higher escalations
- Respond to incidents and write blameless RCA’s/postmortems
- Implement and practice proper security controls and processes
- Providing recommendations for architecture and process improvements.
- Definition and deployment of systems for metrics, logging, and monitoring on platform.
- Minimum 3 Years of Experience in DevOps.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong inter-personal skills.
- Must have experience in CI/CD tooling such as Jenkins, CircleCI, TravisCI
- Must have experience in Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon ECS or Mesos
- Experience in code development in at least one high-level programming language fromthis list: python, ruby, golang, groovy
- Proficient in shell scripting, and most importantly, know when to stop scripting and start developing.
- Experience in creation of highly automated infrastructures with any Configuration Management tools like: Terraform, Cloudformation or Ansible.
- In-depth knowledge of the Linux operating system and administration.
- Production experience with a major cloud provider such Amazon AWS.
- Knowledge of web server technologies such as Nginx or Apache.
- Knowledge of Redis, Memcache, or one of the many in-memory data stores.
- Experience with various load balancing technologies such as Amazon ALB/ELB, HA Proxy, F5.
- Comfortable with large-scale, highly-available distributed systems.
Good to have:
- Understanding of Web Standards (REST, SOAP APIs, OWASP, HTTP, TLS)
- Production experience with Hashicorp products such as Vault or Consul
- Expertise in designing, analyzing troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience in an PCI environment
- Experience with Big Data distributions from Cloudera, MapR, or Hortonworks
- Experience maintaining and scaling database applications
- Knowledge of fundamental systems engineering principles such as CAP Theorem, Concurrency Control, etc.
- Understanding of the network fundamentals: OSI, TCI/IP, topologies, etc.
- Understanding of Auditing of Infrastructure and help org. to control Infrastructure costs.
- Experience in Kafka, RabbitMQ or any messaging bus.