Please, if you are working with any MNC then please we won't consider you.
The Development Team Lead will lead projects hands-on and will be responsible for leading developers, formed into a self-organizing team that focuses on delivering brand specific sites rapidly with high quality that generates demand. The team helps build initial versions of new sites and adds new capabilities to existing sites.
The Team Leader should have an extensive technical background in web development. The candidate should also have deep and extensive process knowledge and understands how to develop and optimize a repeatable, multi-organizational process for new site delivery. The Team Leader is able to support the team, but also support the business through direct execution of tasks, training, on boarding, and developing next practices. The Team leader coaches their team members to look for and execute solutions. They are allergic to the “it’s not my job” mentality.
- Develop the team based on people management plan while demonstrating various interviewing techniques to ensure you are bringing on hardworking team members with potential to grow within the organization and even across other orgs.
- Develop and support the skills, both technical and soft skills and capabilities of the team members to ensure there is enough coverage of the key responsibilities of the team based on the business’ needs.
Actively empower and delegate responsibility and ownership to team members wherever possible
- Identify and generate plans to ensure the tools and technology the team needs are in place and meeting key requirements.
- Work closely with peers and the Chief Architect to fully understand the business process and requirements.
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems. Assess opportunities for application and process improvement and prepare documentation of rationale to share with team members and other affected parties.
- Develop code managed infrastructure though deployment scripts such as Cloudformation, Chef, Puppet
- Write APM tests for continuous monitoring and alerting using AWS Cloud watch
- Implement new customer facing features and applications in *React JS
Develop supporting APIs using Express JS, Node JS, AWS Lambda, Kinesis, AWS SAM, GraphQL*
- Develop unit tests including use of Mocha, Jest, Chai
- Develop in Git workflow participating in code peer reviews
Implement build and deployment scripts including setting up CI/CD pipelines
- Develop to 12-factor application guidelines including developing for performance optimization and scale.
Skills and abilities:
- Experience in both architecture and implementation-level software design
- Experience in requirements capture, analysis techniques and process improvement approaches
- Experience in the Web development
- Strong process focus, with specific experience in continuous delivery and self-organizing teams
- Proficient agile project management expertise with experience in leading complex partner situations, changing scope and sophisticated technical landscapes
- Responsible for leading full-time individual contributor employees.
- Responsible for mentoring and leading Co-op students.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in computer science or related
- 5+ years of broad and deep working experience as a Software Developer
- 1+ years of Agile training or experience strongly preferred.
- Front-end web application development using MVC design pattern
- Primary responsibility is code development, agile methodology, team environment
- Proven problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to interpret ambiguous business requirements
- Knowledge of SDLC, server less architecture, design patterns, building 12-factor applications
- Experience with agile methodologies and Git workflow
- Working Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Normal office environment
- Webcam used to support telecommuting environment