- Candidate will be responsible for providing full life-cycle development (design, coding, and testing) and maintenance of web-based system on Azure
- Candidate should have experience in GitHub, knowledge of DevOps is a plus
- Experienced in designing and implementing web portals, experience with DNN is must
- Experience in Agile project management methodology
- Developing and Delivering Excellent Web based solutions/portals/sites based on customer’s requirement within the stipulated timeline
- The candidate should be flexible to learn new technology and platform and should be creative, innovative for improvement ideas, detail oriented, diligent, and eager to learn and grow
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand business requirements to apply logic to integrate functionalities
- Identify and understand any technical bugs on the server, site, log files or modules and work on resolving the bugs
- Understand how FTP server is setup for the site
- Understand system/site technical requirements and suggest enhancements if applicable
- Designing, coding, unit Testing, and integration with Database
- Handle site deployment
- Designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
Education / Certification
- B.E. / B.Tech. /MSC in Computer Science or IT.
- ASP/ASP.NET/VB.NET/MVC/C#/SQL Server 2012+
- GitHub/DevOps, Azure
- Web API/ Web Services, Email Services
Skills and Abilities
- Be able to work with diverse global teams and in an individual contributor role as needed
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (for local team and global stakeholders/team members)
- Strong task management skills including time management, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility required to attend late evening meetings with global team members
- Attention to detail and delivering quality projects and knowledge assets
Pixuate is a deep-tech AI start-up enabling businesses to make smarter decisions with our edge-based video analytics platform and offer innovative solutions across traffic management, industrial digital transformation, and smart surveillance. We aim to serve enterprises globally as a preferred partner for digitization of visual information.
We are looking for a backend developer to join our core product development team having hands-on experience in web development using Python. An ideal candidate will be innovative, have strong coding and unit testing skills, has a passion for developing great software, proactively grasps the problem and enjoys solving problems in a challenging environment, and has the desire to take their career to the next level. In this role, you will work on multiple projects which are critical to Pixuate’s growth. If any of these opportunities excite you, we would love to talk.
What do we expect from this role?
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using Python programming language
- Design features, user interactions on web pages, develop APIs
- Create servers and databases for functionality
- Develop front-end website architecture & back-end web applications
- Lead implementation, troubleshoot issues, ensure responsiveness of applications and see through a project from conception to finished product
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications and architecture
You would be great at this job, if you have below mentioned competencies
- Minimum 3 years of Professional Web development experience using Python
- Designing and developing Odoo apps (eg. new module development, customization).
- Understand REST APIs and have built them on at least one web framework. Bonus points if you understand GraphQL too.
- Tech /M.Tech preferably in Computer Science
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- An open mind to learn new concepts and implement them to solve real-world problems
More about Pixuate:
Pixuate, owned by Cocoslabs Innovative Solutions Pvt. Ltd., is a leading AI startup building the most advanced Edge-based video analytics products. We are recognized for our cutting-edge R&D in deep learning, computer vision and AI and we are solving some of the most challenging problems faced by enterprises. Pixuate’s plug-and-play platform revolutionizes monitoring, compliance to safety, and efficiency improvement for Industries, Banks & Enterprises by providing actionable real-time insights leveraging CCTV cameras.
We have enabled our customers such as Hindustan Unilever, Godrej, Secuira, L&T, Bigbasket, Microlabs, Karnataka Bank etc and rapidly expanding our business to cater to the needs of Manufacturing & Logistics, Oil and Gas sector.
Rewards & Recognitions:
- Winner of Elevate by Startup Karnataka (https://pixuate.ai/thermal-analytics/).
- Winner of Manufacturing Innovation Challenge in the 2nd edition of Fusion 4.0’s MIC2020 organized by the NASSCOM Centre of Excellence in IoT & AI in 2021
- Winner of SASACT program organized by MEITY in 2021
Why join us?
You will get an opportunity to work with the founders and be part of 0 to 1 journey, get coached and guided. You will also get an opportunity to excel your skills by being innovative and contributing to the area of your personal interest. Our culture encourages innovation, freedom and rewards high performers with faster growth and recognition.
Where to find us?
Linked in: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pixuate-ai
Place of Work:
Core Developer Necessary Skills:
• Proficient in VB6 and VB.NET with a good knowledge
• Experience in using .Net framework with proficiency in VB.Net / .Net Core / C#
• Have experience in developing RESTful API (CRUD) and .Net background service
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Have experience in SQL databases (Views, Stored Procedure, etc.)
• Good at writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming • Integrate data storage solutions
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
• Troubleshooting issues
• Experience in creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
• Monitor everyday activities of the system and provide the required support
• Improve existing software’s
Summary of Professional and Academic Requirements
2+ years experienced dynamic and detail-oriented developer with a track record of spearheading projects and bringing solutions and efficiency in the tool. Specialized in coding and highly skilled in .Net. Engage in all phases of the software development lifecycle from conceptualizing, reviewing program functionality, testing for security precautions, and establishing system improvements. A goal-oriented developer with a bachelor’s degree in computer science should be an excellent team player, able to work alone and under pressure, and have good communication skills. Should have a deep sense of responsibility and possess very high levels of enthusiasm.
strong experience in configuring MFG backend services
creation of intergation adapter, SQL adapter, HTTP adapter
multiple types of authentication
experience of work knowledge ibm
develop application architecture,user interface design
experience with IBM WAS DB2/my sql
Ruby on Rails, Java/J2EE, Ruby on Rails with Puma Server, elastic search, linux/windows platform, devops tools experience, BDD, Apache CFX
- 6-10 years of experience in software engineering,
- Preferred skills Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC, Spring Boot.
- Experienced in PosGresSQL and SQL Server.
- Preferred skills would be elastic search, redis server, sidekick, linux, ruby on rails with puma server and shell scripting, Apache CFX and C# programming.
- Experience in linux and windows platform.
- Familiarity with Dev Ops tools: GitHub, Jenkins, Chef, Docker.
- Familiarity with Maven, Gradle, Jmeter, Gatling.
- Web services integration REST & SOAP.
- Experience with designing systems in consideration of NFRs: performance, responsiveness, concurrency, availability, supportability
- Good experience in writing unit test cases.
- Good debugging skills.
- Exposure to BDD.
Job Description - Intelizest
Back End Engineer
- Work with other engineers to develop and test tools and applications used by team on daily basis
- Play a significant role in the ongoing evolution and refinement of current tools and applications
- Triage, troubleshoot, escalate and provide resolution to production issues.
- Reproduce, document and escalate product defects to the Engineering Team.
- Provide well-thought out and reliable direction, both in technical and non-technical terms, to help customers.
- Take ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution or escalation.
- Identify and escalate priority issues that need immediate attention.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams which requires strong presentation skills and attention to details
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent work experience. MS degree is preferred.
- 9+ years development experience in JAVA (using OO Design and Analysis, Design Patterns, etc.)
- High experience in Java 8 Required.
- 4+ years’ experience building highly scalable, distributed and reliable Restful Web Services using Spring, Jersey, etc.
- Should have knowledge on Cloud applications preferably on AWS.
- Experience with relational DBs like MySQL and NoSQL Database like MongoDB, Solr/Lucene will be a plus.
- Experience with Tomcat, Jax-RS, REST, JPA, IntelliJ, Groovy, Hibernate is must.
- Experience with build technologies like Gradle, Jenkins will be a plus.
- Experience with Test Driven Development using TestNG/Junit testing frameworks.
- Experience working with version control like GIT.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Candidate should have at least 4-6 years of experience in enterprise web application
development using NodeJS on server side along with MongoDB and Express.
Knowledge of RESTful API is a must.
Experience with NodeJS based frameworks (example - NestJS) is highly preferred.
Experience with code optimization as well as has in depth understanding about
Strong analytical skills and can come up with out of the box solutions.
Experience in end to end web development.
Experience with No SQL (Mongo preferred) databases with data migration Strategies
Strong knowledge in Object-Oriented Programming Concepts and Data Structures along with
Node JS best practices.
Experience in Unit Testing in NodeJS (Chai and Mocha) is a must.
Exposure to continuous deployment and integration process.
Exposure with Docker and Orchestration software.
Experience with Redis is added advantage.
Experience with RabbitMQ and Kafka is added advantage
Experience with Nginx and HA Proxy is added advantage
Experience in scalable microservices is must.
Deep in depth understanding about design pattern.