Natalie Consultants Career
Jobs at Natalie Consultants
Ø 2+ years of experience in Insurance domain. Knowledge about complete Insurance value chain i.e. Submission, Quotes, Policy Bound, Policy Administration, Claims, Billing and Reinsurance.
Ø Strong documentation skills on feature understanding, tracking of items, maintaining RTM, FSD, Change requests documents, back log/ query log and Share-point folder maintenance for all updates.
Ø Well versed with rating algorithm, policy life cycle management, rule engine handling & payment integration with third party provider.
Tableau Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing, maintaining, and managing advanced reporting, analytics, dashboards and other BI solutions.
- Performing and documenting data analysis, data validation, and data mapping/design.
- Reviewing and improving existing systems and collaborating with teams to integrate new systems.
- Conducting unit tests and developing database queries to analyze the effects and troubleshoot any issues.
- Creating tools to store data within the organization.
Below is the Job Description for the position of DevOps Azure Engineer in Xceedance co.
Qualifications BE/ B.Tech/ MCA in computer science
Key Requirement for the Position Develop Azure application design and connectivity patterns, Azure networking topologies, and Azure storage facilities.
• Run code conformance tools as part of releases.
• Design Azure app service web app by using Azure CLI, PowerShell, and other tools.
• Implement containerized solution using Docker and Azure Kubernetes Service
• Automating the build and deployment process through Azure DevOps approach and tools from development to production
• Design and implement CI/CD pipelines
• Script and update build and deployments.
• Coordinate environment usage and alignment.
• Develop, maintain, and optimize automated deployments code for development, test, staging and production environments.
• Configure the application and container platform with proactive monitoring tools and trigger alerts through communication channels
• Develop infrastructure and platform code
• Effectively contribute to building the overall knowledge and expertise of the technical team
• Provide Level 2/3 technical support
Location Noida or Gurgaon
Collaborate with clients and internal teams to develop appropriate solutions
• Brainstorm with team members and prove the ability to think on the fly.
• Core Java
• Spring Boot, Spring Rest, Spring Data
• Testing framework - Junit, Mockito
• Experience in deploying applications on one of public cloud preferably Microsoft Azure. (Other
- AWS or Google Cloud)
• Experience in one of messaging platform preferably Kafka (Other - Rabbitmq or Active MQ)
• Others – Linux, Git, Maven, CI/CD pipeline
• Experience in working with Agile teams
Good To Have
• Git (6+ years of experience)
• Develop test cases, conduct SIT, load test, and tune the performance of systems to meet
• Perform and manage stages of the SCRUM and participate in the systems review with Project
• Experience in the development of cloud-native applications is an added advantage.
• Experience working in Agile teams
What We Offer
• National and International Business Trips (if there is an opportunity)
• Culture of Knowledge Sharing and Training
• Modern & lively working environment
• Opportunity to write books, participate in conferences
• International assignment
Strong knowledge and experience of cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure or GCP), systems, network design, and cloud migration projects.
Strong knowledge and understanding of CI/CD processes tools (Jenkins/Azure DevOps) is a must.
Strong knowledge and understanding of Docker & Kubernetes is a must.
Strong knowledge of Python, along with one more language (Shell, Groovy, or Java).
Strong prior experience using automation tools like Ansible, Terraform.
Architect systems, infrastructure & platforms using Cloud Services.
Strong communication skills. Should have demonstrated the ability to collaborate across teams and organizations.
Benefits of working with OpsTree Solutions:
Opportunity to work on the latest cutting edge tools/technologies in DevOps
Knowledge focused work culture
Collaboration with very enthusiastic DevOps experts
High growth trajectory
Opportunity to work with big shots in the IT industry
Function: Software Engineering → Backend Development
- 4 + years of experience in Java, Spring, Hibernate, Springboot/microservices
- Good understanding and practical experience in Spring framework ( Spring boot,JPA,MVC)
- Extensively worked on microservices based design architecture
- Strong command on Data Structures, algorithms & Problem Solving
- Very strong on Oops Java Basic,
- Good on Multithreading Concepts
- Should have good exposure on Messaging platform (Kafka,JMS, AMQ etc,)
At bigbasket.com we believe in being smart, quick and efficient, making your life as leisurely as possible. We understand that in this fast-paced world, time is always of the essence and hence want to make your grocery shopping easy and convenient so that no time is wasted in this process. So, no more hassle of going down to the grocery store and long queues for billing etc. You can browse through our varied range of products at bigbasket.com, order them and get them to be delivered at your own convenient time slot.
We specially hand pick each and every product for you, putting it through a safety packaging process and finding your home, no matter how bad the wind is or how cold the weather is. Our ''No questions asked refund' and ''10% off for a delayed delivery'' policy makes us a customer friendly online food and grocery store. Just follow three simple steps and get your order delivered - simply Browse, Add to cart & Choose delivery slot!
Why Explore a Career at Bigbasket.com
Bigbasket engineering thrives on out of the box thinking and relentless pursuit of excellence. We are looking for senior developers who share our passion for building world class software. If you are excited about the prospect of changing the way India shops for groceries and being a pioneer -- then this a great home for you. Not to mention the thrill of building products that millions use on a daily basis and using cutting edge technology to make the products customers love.
While we are techies at heart -- we don't use technology for the sake of technology, but pride ourselves in solving customer problems in the most efficient and elegant ways. Do the customers really care about efficient implementation of Levenshtein Distance? Well no. But they really appreciate when their typos are pardoned and don't get in the way. Similarly customers don't give a damn that robots efficiently segregate their packets, but they do care about their orders delivered in a timely way.
If you enjoy Coding, Testing and love solving business problems, then we'd like to meet you.
Proper user information authentication Develop responsive web-based UI Non-Technical: Constant interaction with other developer teams and design teams to discuss UI ideas A thorough review of applications needs and interfacing elements.
Follow proper documentation for changes in application and further updates ReactJS Developer Skills
Preceding experience with ReactJS workflows like Flux, Redux, Create React App, data structure libraries Understanding of RESTful APIs/GraphQL, HTML/CSS, ES6 (variables and scoping, array methods), DevOps, performance testing frameworks Preferred degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar Soft Skills: Competence to translate business needs into technical requirements Open-minded team player, willing to accept feedback and offer suggestions.
- Design and build solutions for complex business workflows
- Understanding the user persona and deliver a slick experience
- Take end to end ownership of components and be responsible for the subsystems that you work on from
- design, code, testing, integration, deployment, enhancements, etc.
- Write high-quality code and taking responsibility for their task
- Solve performance bottlenecks
- Mentor junior engineers
- Deliver with quality, on-time in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Bachelor/Master's in computer science or relevant fields
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Strong sense of ownership
- Excellent Java and object-oriented development skills
- Experience in building and scaling microservices
- Strong problem-solving skills, technical troubleshooting and diagnosing
- Expected to be a role model for young engineers, have a strong sense of code quality and enforce code
- quality within the team
- Strong knowledge in RDBMS and NOSQL technologies
- Experience in developing backends for enterprise systems like eCommerce / manufacturing / supply chain etc
- Excellent understanding of Debugging performance and optimization techniques
- Experience in Java, Mongo, MySQL, AWS technologies, ELK stack, Spring boot, Kafka
- Experience in developing any large scale Experience in cloud technologies
- Demonstrated ability to deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Training, mentoring, and supporting scrum teams to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Planning and organizing demos and product/system testing.
- Ensuring the proper use of collaborative processes and removing impediments for the scrum team.
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders and fellow developers.
- Design and implement Python code using the Django framework.
- Identify and fix bottlenecks that may arise from inefficient code.
- Identify and fix software bugs.
- Create a wide variety of unit tests to verify the functionality of software.
- Manage the security of the platform.
- Write detailed documentation around the code.
- Knowledge of front end languages.
People hiring at Natalie Consultants
About the company
About the company
About the company
Cognizant Technology Services (CTS)
About the company
About the company
About the company
About the company
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. We are driven by the excitement of building technologies, inventing products, and providing services that change lives. We embrace new ways of doing things, make decisions quickly, and are not afraid to fail. We have the scope and capabilities of a large company, and the spirit and heart of a small one.
Together, Amazonians research and develop new technologies from Amazon Web Services to Alexa on behalf of our customers: shoppers, sellers, content creators, and developers around the world.
Our mission is to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Our actions, goals, projects, programs, and inventions begin and end with the customer top of mind.
You'll also hear us say that at Amazon, it's always "Day 1." What do we mean? That our approach remains the same as it was on Amazon's very first day - to make smart, fast decisions, stay nimble, invent, and focus on delighting our customers.
About the company
At Cutshort, We are building an unconventional startup to connect passionate professionals with each other. Using Artificial Intelligence (AI), gamification and network intelligence, our focus is to reduce noise and give high quality results to our users.
Our recruitment solution was launched first and is seeing good traction 1.5M+ users and ~15000 companies such as Google, Flipkart, Ola, Zomato, Oyo Rooms, HackerRank, BrowserStack have used the platform. So far, more than 4000 positions worth $17,500,000 have been closed by the hiring staff at these companies.
To experience the future, check out our latest product Voila: https://cutshort.io/voila
If you are smart and want to build something as big as LinkedIn, we might have a position for you. But before applying, be sure to read this blog post to see if you'd be a fit