As a L3 analyst, you will play a key role within the Application Management team, leading services for its customer(s). This service has responsibility for the smooth daily operational running of the Client platform both in the cloud and on-premises. The Client application is business critical and centrally manages data for trading, settlement, risk, client and regulatory reporting systems. As a L3 analyst, you will be responsible for supporting complex infrastructure and application issues raised by L1/L2 support teams, and business analysts. You would also be working on client requests for enhancements, fixes, maintaining custom code, and following the best practices such as Agile, DevOps, etc.
The role is a technical role requiring a good technical knowledge of SQL/PLSQ, Core Java along with good debugging skill while supporting client implementations. You should have basic understanding on Unix system and commands. The ability to troubleshoot issues, assist users and help write specifications is essential. This position also works with product management to improve the software engineering processes and practices associated with continuously building, deploying, and updating software and environments.
- Accountability and primary responsibility/duties:
- A typical day would look like as follows: -
- 40% support issues.
- 40% configuration/development work.
- 20% continuous improvement, automation, CICD, so on.
- Activities would range across the lifecycle from discovery to post-implementation support.
- Understanding client’s requirement, replicate the problem and providing the solution
- Understanding and developing new requirements coming in from BAs (Business Analysts) and customers.
- Update the existing functionality based on client needs.
- Develop changes that cater to enhancing the product and/or fixing production issues
- Prepare product releases of software components. (Java/SQL-PLSQL)
- Contribute in all phases of the development cycle. (development/Deployment/Testing, peer review)
- Create technical document for all changes made.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong basics and working experience in following technologies: -
- Core Java.
- SQL / PLSQL coding.
- Object Oriented Programming concepts and data structures.
- Working knowledge on Unix platform
- Working knowledge on XSLT and XML handling
- Basic understanding App & web server working knowledge (JBOSS, WebLogic and WebSphere) and debugging skills.
- Advantageous to have:
- Working understanding on CICD, Dev-ops technologies.
- Queuing technologies including Kafka, MQ, Solace.
- Scripting including Python, Unix, java.
- Hands on knowledge of Dev ops processes and tools Good interpersonal and communication skills.
About Team Management Services (India)
We are looking for highly skilled programmers with experience building web applications in Java. Java Developers are responsible for analyzing user requirements and business objectives, determining application features and functionality, and recommending changes to existing Java-based applications, among other duties.
- Strong knowledge of Java programming and basic knowledge of any front-end technologies.
- Understanding of Object oriented concepts, database architecture, and REST APIs.
- Fair knowledge of TDD, pair programming(OR any testing framework)
- Knowledge of automation testing at different levels of software
- Ability to lead end-end software development
- Agile development
- distributed learning and machine learning is an added advantage
- Contribute to the code base.
- Provide architecture and design for new features.
- Develop a project plan for the team.
- Conduct code reviews and ensure best practices.
- Participate in UX reviews.
- Provide technical solutions to the team
- Professional experience of 1+ Years
- Proven working experience in Java development
- B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
What You'll Do
You will be part of our data platform & data engineering team. As part of this agile team, you will work in our cloud native environment and perform following activities to support core product development and client specific projects:
- You will develop the core engineering frameworks for an advanced self-service data analytics product.
- You will work with multiple types of data storage technologies such as relational, blobs, key-value stores, document databases and streaming data sources.
- You will work with latest technologies for data federation with MPP (Massive Parallel Processing) capabilities
- Your work will entail backend architecture to enable data modeling, data queries and API development for both back-end and front-end data interfaces.
- You will support client specific data processing needs using SQL and Python/Pyspark
- You will integrate our product with other data products through Django APIs
- You will partner with other team members in understanding the functional / non-functional business requirements, and translate them into software development tasks
- You will follow the software development best practices in ensuring that the code architecture and quality of code written by you is of high standard, as expected from an enterprise software
- You will be a proactive contributor to team and project discussions
Who you are
- Strong education track record - Bachelors or an advanced degree in Computer Science or a related engineering discipline from Indian Institute of Technology or equivalent premium institute.
- 2-3 years of experience in data queries, data processing and data modeling
- Excellent ANSI SQL skills to handle complex queries
- Excellent Python and Django programming skills.
- Strong knowledge and experience in modern and distributed data stack components such as the Spark, Hive, Airflow, Kubernetes, Docker etc.
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS, Azure) and native cloud technologies for data storage and data processing
- Experience with relational SQL and NoSQL databases, including Postgres, Blobs, MongoDB etc.
- Familiarity with ML models is highly preferred
- Experience with Big Data processing and performance optimization
- Should know how to write modular, optimized and documented code.
- Should have good knowledge around error handling.
- Experience in version control systems such as GIT
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Self-starter, continuous learner.
Good to have some exposure to
- Start-up experience is highly preferred
- Exposure to any Business Intelligence (BI) tools like Tableau, Dundas, Power BI etc.
- Agile software development methodologies.
- Working in multi-functional, multi-location teams
What You'll Love About Us – Do ask us about these!
- Be an integral part of the founding team. You will work directly with the founder
- Work Life Balance. You can't do a good job if your job is all you do!
- Prepare for the Future. Academy – we are all learners; we are all teachers!
- Diversity & Inclusion. HeForShe!
- Internal Mobility. Grow with us!
- Business knowledge of multiple sectors
The OYO Story
OYO is a global platform that aims to empower entrepreneurs and small businesses with hotels and homes by providing full-stack technology products and services that aims to increase revenue and ease operations; bringing easy-to-book, affordable, and trusted accommodation to customers around the world. OYO offers 40+ integrated products and solutions to patrons who operate over 157K hotel and home storefronts in more than 35 countries including India, Europe, and SEA.OYO operates a unique business model that helps its patrons transform fragmented, unbranded and underutilized hospitality assets into branded, digitally-enabled storefronts with higher revenue generation potential and provides its customers with access to a broad range of high-quality storefronts at compelling price points
As a Software Development Engineer III, you would be responsible for the design and development of new product features. You will have a significant influence on our overall strategy by helping define these product features, drive the system architecture, and spearhead the best practices that enable a quality product. The ideal candidate is passionate about building low latency, high quality and scalable services. This requires exceptional technical expertise, a sound understanding of the fundamentals of Computer Science, and web technologies and practical experience building microservices.
What are we looking for
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical field
● 6+ years’ experience in software development
● Proficiency in technologies like Java, Python, Ruby on Rails, Spring Boot or similar
● Experience in working on data sources like Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch or similar
● Experience in cloud hosting like AWS, GCP, Azure or similar
● Solid understanding of Computer Science fundamentals like object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis
● Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence and best practices.
● Strong understanding of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
● Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
● Excellent communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
● Deep understanding of microservices architecture
● Ability to independently lead and drive cross-functional project
What will you get
Chance to play a pivotal role in designing and building a next-gen hospitality tech platform
Top tier scale from day 1 - related battle scars/glory
Chance to work with world-class talent (Ex Amazon, Apple, Walmart, Swiggy etc)
TargetBay is an all-in-one Ecommerce Marketing Cloud that integrates core functionalities like customer profiling, review generation, segmentation, and automated email personalization to help Ecommerce entrepreneurs increase their sales. TargetBay’s main products include BayEngage, BayReviews, and BayAds.
Work Experience: 2 - 5 years
Location: OMR, Chennai
- Experience in Core PHP.
- Strong experience in Laravel, Codeigniter or any other frameworks
- Understanding of open source eCommerce platforms like Woocommerce, Magento.
- Experience in REST API integrations.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP MVC architecture and OOP programming style.
- Excellent knowledge of RDBMS concepts.
Frameworks - Springboot, Hibernate, Junit
REST / SOAP Web Services Implementation
Micro-services and Data Structures experience
SQL and exposure to Oracle or MySql or SQL Server or any standard RDBMS
Scrum or SAFe or other Agile delivery ways
Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), good interpersonal skills, ability to
understand/expand requirements & technical specs
- Own and drive business features into tech requirements
- Design & develop large scale real time server side systems
- Quickly create quality prototypes
- Staying updated on emerging technologies
- Ensuring that all deliverables adhere to our world class standards
- Promote coding best practices
- Mentor and develop junior developers in the team
- 4+ years of relevant experience as described below
- Excellent grasp of Core Java, Multi Threading and OO design patterns
- Experience with Scala, functional, reactive programming and Akka/Play is a plus
- Excellent understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Solid grasp of large scale distributed real time systems
- Prior experience on building a scalable and resilient micro service
- Solid understanding of relational databases, NoSQL databases and Caching systems
- Good understanding of Big Data technologies such as Spark, Hadoop is a plus
- Experience on one of AWS, Azure or GCP
Who you are
- You have excellent and effective communication and collaborative skills
- You love problem solving
- You stay up to date with the latest technologies and then apply them in real life
- You love paying attention to detail
- You thrive in meeting tight deadlines and prioritising workloads
- Ability to collaborate across multiple functions
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent experience within the field
Paytm is looking for hands-on technologists, who will be responsible for architecting & designing new age mobile & web 3.0 products at Paytm.
Incumbent will be architecting our futuristic mobile & web 3.0 products and choose the best
technologies, components and subsystems on different server side tech.
Driving innovations in the product constantly to remain ahead of the curve.
Serve as a thought leader and mentor on technical, architectural, design and related issues.
Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions.
Balance short-term versus long-term actions, strategic versus tactical requirements, while
continuing to move forward towards the strategic vision.
Collaborate with cross functional teams to solve complex problems and building products
spanning across multiple teams to deliver end-to-end products & features.
Estimates efforts, identify risks, devises and meets project schedules.
Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise with-in team and
Mentor / coach engineers to facilitate their development and provide technical leadership to
MS or BS/B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from top college.
3+ years of strong software design/development experience in building massively large scale
distributed internet systems and products.
frameworks, MySQL/NoSQL, golang, etc.
Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge
technologies around server side development.
Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, Github,
Google Developer Groups (GDGs).
Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-
energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
We are looking for the right Backend Developer.
What you will work on Build a scalable API platform that will enhance our customer experience & propel our logistics. You will be part of our Bangalore team of ambitious and talented engineers, who put their best together to build architecturally sound & scalable systems.
What can CasaOne promise you –
An opportunity to - increase your rate of learning exponentially by defining hard problems and solving them - partake in a high-growth journey and increase revenues 5x+ Y-o-Y - be an early innovator in the shifting trend: ‘ownership economy’ -> ‘access economy’ - build a category-defining platform for FF&E (Furniture, Fixture, and Equipment) leasing - build high-performance teams
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering
• Good understanding of algorithms, data structures & design patterns
• A minimum of 4 years of work experience Experience required in
• Building distributed systems & service-oriented architecture
• Asynchronous programming, Test Driven Development (TDD)
• Writing (delightful) APIs & integration patterns
• RDBMS & NoSql databases
• Continuous integration & deployment (CI/CD) tools like git, Jenkins
• Cloud computing platforms - AWS/ Azure/ Google Cloud
Good to know CasaOne backend services are written in NodeJS. Experience in NodeJS will be handy, but it isn’t mandatory.