DevOps Jobs in Coimbatore
Technical Lead - .NET
- Develop and deliver technical systems
- Maintain adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Participate in the development and review of documents to comply with SDLC methodologies [e.g., Engineering Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), estimation, Solution Design Document (SDD) and Software Architecture Documents (SAD)]
- Provide support and documentation to assist in sustaining the project during the transition to production where necessary
- Adhere to Application Engineering methodologies, standards, code reviews
- Provide feedback regarding application engineering methodologies, standards, and leading practices when appropriate
- Identify potential points of contention for missed activities and notify project leadership of situation and remediation plan
- Minimize technical exposure and risk on projects
- Provide technical guidance to development team members
- Technical deliverables (i.e., code and documentation) on projects assigned
- Translate detailed Requirements and Design and Solution Architecture deliverables into detailed design specifications
- Maintain effective and consistent communication within the team, with peers, the leadership team, and the peers in other IT groups
- Proactively raise issues to Technical and Group Leads when necessary
- Produce high-quality application engineering deliverables in accordance with the project timeline
- Build and unit test a project to detailed design specifications
- Provide thought leadership and technical guidance to engineering staff
- Review of code completed
- Review performance of developers
- Proactively anticipate project issues before they occur; define the problem; identify possible causes; work with the team to identify solutions; select and implement the most appropriate solution
- Apply judgment in implementing Application Engineering methodologies, processes, and practices to specific requirements of projects/programs which may include product design engineering, information security, code maintainability and reliability
- Bachelor’s OR master’s degree in a technical field and/or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years acting a senior architecture / technical lead role in a comparable organization
- Significant experience of deploying large, enterprise-wide implementations to significant user volumes
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience leading a team of developers - defining work breakdown structures/tasks, assigning the teamwork items, monitoring, and ensuring quality and adherence to standards etc.
- At least 8 years of relevant hands-on work experience building, integrating, and delivering enterprise-wide web and windows applications using Microsoft and other technologies for large organizations on complex projects
- 8+ years of ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net experience
- 8+ years of experience of working with applications that have a SQL Server backend
- 5+ years of experience with Object-Relational Mappers such as Entity Framework, ADO.NET, Dapper
- Expert level knowledge of .NET Web API is required. .NET Core knowledge is preferred, but Web API experience with legacy .NET is ok
- 5+ years of experience with GIT
- 3+ years of experience of Azure Devops
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD) principles, and familiarity with many design patterns for Software applications.
- Demonstrated expertise in application design and construction, work breakdown structure of items, design and code reviews, unit test and build activities, deployment and performance related activities, documentation, support, and training/mentoring
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Nice to have:
- Ideally experience working with SSRS, SSIS
- Experience with MongoDB or another document database would be a plus
- Knowledge and experience with working on N-Tier applications.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships
- Experience working on projects following Agile methodologies would be ideal
- Experience working with Azure or other cloud providers would be ideal
- Ability to work within diverse, global, virtual teams.
- Proven ability to thrive under pressure
- Some experience with design and prototyping tools and diagramming is desired
Red Hat Specialist on OpenShift administration preferred
Minimum 5 years of experience inn managing applications deployed to a Platform-as-a-Service PaaS platforms like RH OpenShift, etc
Strong experience with configuration management using Ansible, etc
Strong experience working with distributed source control systems like Git, including branching and merging
Good knowledge on supporting critical web-applications with high-availability and highly scalable infrastructure
Good experience on monitoring tools (preferrably Nagios)
Strong knowledge on orchestration platforms like Kubernetes is a must
Considerable knowledge on cloud networking.
Cross-skilled across multiple cloud providers like AWS, Azure, GCP etc, (GCP - Preferred)
Maintain and improve monitoring, metrics for the cloud infrastructure
Ensure application health and performance with browser-based monitoring software like Dynatrace
Automate and improve build systems using Jenkins, Apache Maven, and Artifactory and deploy systems using tools like Ansible and OpenShift
Collaborate with developers to migrate applications to the Red Hat OpenShift Platform-as-a-Service PaaS offering
Should work on cloud technologies along with latest devops technologies like Openshift, Docker, Kubernetes
Collaborate in an agile team with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, System Architects, Development Teams, QA Engineers, other DevOps Engineers and Users.
Create CI/CD pipelines for various different applications.
You will be deploying and configuring containers and automating releases.
|Chiefly oversees the software architecture, technical engineering, and implementation technology. Provide technical leadership and technical guidance on the design and implementation of technology solutions to support business needs and facilitate strategy. Work closely with development teams to communicate IT strategies and outline practices that are meant to be followed throughout the project.
Future Duties & Responsibilities include:
Architect and design frameworks for applications involving
50000 concurrent users, large user volume-based product development environment
Cloud-based architecture (AWS and preferably Google Cloud)
Kubernetes based cloud cost-effective deployments and resource management
Cloud cost management monitoring and optimization recommendation
Ability to do quick POC’s for new challenging technical areas of work
Engage in code reviews to ensure team members are contributing code that meets the strategic goals and best practices of applications and architecture
Consult with architecture, development, infrastructure, and operational teams to address issues relating to application architecture, such as performance or availability, and recommended solutions
Collaborate across business and product stakeholders to drive holistic technology implementations while maintaining a constant focus on delivering client value
Visualize about security and data privacy while building solutions
Who should apply?
5+ years of successfully working with developers, architects, and product owners to provide options for potential solutions
Has worked on a core product development environment involving the design of both frontend and backend architecture involving most of these skill sets:
Should have enabled cloud-based production-ready designs using AWS or Google Cloud services
Strong skills in modern technologies of JSON, Web services (REST), data access components
Strong understanding of IT automation concepts, DevOps, and CI/CDpractices
Strong communication and interpersonal skill
Immense learning opportunity, as we are a small team with varied and interesting professional and personal experiences
Chances of catching up with entrepreneurs, technology leaders, educationists and scientists that you’d never meet otherwise
If you think this job description suits your skillset Kindly apply