Job Title: Cloud Engineer - Azure DevOps
Job Location: Mumbai (Andheri East)
About the company:
MIRACLE HUB CLIENT, is a predictive analytics and artificial intelligence company headquartered in Boston, US with offices across the globe. We build prediction models and algorithms to solve high priority business problems. Working across multiple industries, we have designed and developed breakthrough analytic products and decision-making tools by leveraging predictive analytics, AI, machine learning, and deep domain expertise
- Azure Architecture
- DevOps Expert
- Infrastructure as a code
- Automate CICD pipelines
- Security and Risk Compliance
- Validate Tech Design
- Create a well-informed cloud strategy and manage the adaption process and Azure based architecture
- Develop and organize automated cloud systems
- Work with other teams in continuous integration and continuous deployment pipeline in delivering solutions
- Work closely with IT security to monitor the company's cloud privacy
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Outstanding problem solver.
- IMMEDIATE JOINING (A notice period of 1 month is also acceptable)
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Charismatic, competitive and enthusiastic personality with negotiation skills
Compensation: 12-15 LPA with minimum 5 years of experience. ( OR AS PER LAST DRAWN )
About Miracle Hub
We are seeking a DevOps Engineer who is passionate about creating a steadfast, reliable platform that exemplifies our excellent user experience and enjoys taking on new challenges. The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the site/platform reliability and deployment processes supporting our Test Prep applications.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 4+ years of experience in CI/CD pipelines to deploy to VM and PaaS instances using AWS/Azure DevOps services
- 2+ years of experience in supporting and maintaining AWS/Azure Infrastructure and Linux/Windows servers
- Experience with deployment of infrastructure and applications in AWS/Azure
- Experience with Build technologies and cloud services (Jenkins/Azure DevOps or AWS CodeDeploy)
- Experience in creating CI/CD pipelines using YAML script
- Expertise in source code management systems like GIT and Bitbucket
- Knowledge of Branching, Merging, and release strategies
- Strong experience in scripting with PowerShell/Bash/Python/YAML, etc.
- Knowledge of Monitoring tools (Newrelic, Log analytics workspace, Nagios, Splunk, and CloudWatch)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Web Server (IIS), and Linux Web Server (Apache) Administration
- Operational and/or development experience in the AWS/Azure cloud (PaaS and SaaS)
- Provide day-to-day support in creating and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- Own the complete DevOps process (source code to release) for all environments (Development, Testing, Staging/UAT/PreProd, and Production)
- Create processes to build and deploy, monitor, and maintain applications
- Provide day-to-day support in maintenance of AWS/Azure Cloud and on-premises environments
- Support the entire production and staging environments for reliability, uptime, with 99.99%
- Configure monitoring and alerting systems for the applications and platform services
- Perform troubleshooting on performance issues, automated job failures, high availability solutions, and backup/restore issues
- Should be familiar with capacity planning, autoscaling, and Disaster Recovery(DR)
- Collaborate with the Technology Services team to develop CI/CD solutions that improve efficiency and optimize the deployment time.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Ability to keep up with software development trends and innovation
- Troubleshoot server performance issues and handling of continuous integration system
- Provide maintenance, Support 24/7 collaborating with developers on software requirements
Kutumb is the first and largest communities platform for Bharat. We are growing at an exponential trajectory. More than 1 Crore users use Kutumb to connect with their community. We are backed by world-class VCs and angel investors. We are growing and looking for exceptional Infrastructure Engineers to join our Engineering team.
More on this here - https://kutumbapp.com/why-join-us.html
We’re excited if you have:
- Recent experience designing and building unified observability platforms that enable companies to use the sometimes-overwhelming amount of available data (metrics, logs, and traces) to determine quickly if their application or service is operating as desired
- Expertise in deploying and using open-source observability tools in large-scale environments, including Prometheus, Grafana, ELK (ElasticSearch + Logstash + Kibana), Jaeger, Kiali, and/or Loki
- Familiarity with open standards like OpenTelemetry, OpenTracing, and OpenMetrics
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and Istio as the architecture on which the observability platform runs, and how they integrate and scale. Additionally, the ability to contribute improvements back to the joint platform for the benefit of all teams
- Demonstrated customer engagement and collaboration skills to curate custom dashboards and views, and identify and deploy new tools, to meet their requirements
- The drive and self-motivation to understand the intricate details of a complex infrastructure environment
- Using CICD tools to automatically perform canary analysis and roll out changes after passing automated gates (think Argo & keptn)
- Hands-on experience working with AWS
- Bonus points for knowledge of ETL pipelines and Big data architecture
- Great problem-solving skills & takes pride in your work
- Enjoys building scalable and resilient systems, with a focus on systems that are robust by design and suitably monitored
- Abstracting all of the above into as simple of an interface as possible (like Knative) so developers don't need to know about it unless they choose to open the escape hatch
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and build automation around the chosen tools to make onboarding new services easy for developers (dashboards, alerts, traces, etc)
- Demonstrate great communication skills in working with technical and non-technical audiences
- Contribute new open-source tools and/or improvements to existing open-source tools back to the CNCF ecosystem
Tools we use:
Kops, Argo, Prometheus/ Loki/ Grafana, Kubernetes, AWS, MySQL/ PostgreSQL, Apache Druid, Cassandra, Fluentd, Redis, OpenVPN, MongoDB, ELK
What we offer:
- High pace of learning
- Opportunity to build the product from scratch
- High autonomy and ownership
- A great and ambitious team to work with
- Opportunity to work on something that really matters
- Top of the class market salary and meaningful ESOP ownership
at CMML5 IT MNC from USA
We are hiring for a Lead DevOps Engineer in Cloud domain with hands on experience in Azure / GCP.
- Expertise in managing Cloud / VMWare resources and good exposure on Dockers/Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of operating systems( Unix, Linux, IBM AIX)
- Experience in installation, configuration and managing apache webserver, Tomcat/Jboss
- Good understanding of JVM, troubleshooting and performance tuning through thread dump and log analysis
-Strong expertise in Dev Ops tools:
- Deployment (Chef/Puppet/Ansible /Nebula/Nolio)
- SCM (TFS, GIT, ClearCase)
- Build tools (Ant,Maven, Make, Gradle)
- Artifact repositories (Nexes, JFrog ArtiFactory)
- CI tools (Jenkins, TeamCity),
- Experienced in scripting languages: Python, Ant, Bash and Shell
What will be required of you?
- Responsible for implementation and support of application/web server infrastructure for complex business applications
- Server configuration management, release management, deployments, automation & troubleshooting
- Set-up and configure Development, Staging, UAT and Production server environment for projects and install/configure all dependencies using the industry best practices
- Manage Code Repositories
- Manage, Document, Control and Innovate Development and Release procedure.
- Configure automated deployment on multiple environment
- Hands-on working experience of Azure or GCP.
- Knowledge Transfer the implementation to support team and until such time support any production issues
We are seeking a passionate DevOps Engineer to help create the next big thing in data analysis and search solutions.
You will join our Cloud infrastructure team supporting our developers . As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll be automating our environment setup and developing infrastructure as code to create a scalable, observable, fault-tolerant and secure environment. You’ll incorporate open source tools, automation, and Cloud Native solutions and will empower our developers with this knowledge.
We will pair you up with world-class talent in cloud and software engineering and provide a position and environment for continuous learning.
• Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
• Define infrastructure and deployment requirements
• Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code
• Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
• Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
• Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
• Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
• At least 3-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
• Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
• Expertise on configuration management
• Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
• Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
• Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
• Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
• Strong bias for action and ownership
Location – Pune
Experience - 1.5 to 3 YR
Payroll: Direct with Client
Salary Range: 3 to 5 Lacs (depending on existing)
Role and Responsibility
• Good understanding and Experience on AWS CloudWatch for ES2, Amazon Web Services, and Resources, and other sources.
• Collect and Store logs
• Monitor and Store Logs
• Log Analyze
• Configure Alarm
• Configure Dashboard
• Preparation and following of SOP's, Documentation.
• Good understanding AWS in DevOps.
• Experience with AWS services ( EC2, ECS, CloudWatch, VPC, Networking )
• Experience with a variety of infrastructure, application, and log monitoring tools ~ Prometheus, Grafana,
• Familiarity with Docker, Linux, and Linux security
• Knowledge and experience with container-based architectures like Docker
• Experience on performing troubleshooting on AWS service.
• Experience in configuring services in AWS like EC2, S3, ECS
• Experience with Linux system administration and engineering skills on Cloud infrastructure
• Knowledge of Load Balancers, Firewalls, and network switching components
• Knowledge of Internet-based technologies - TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP, SMTP & Networking concepts
• Knowledge of security best practices
• Comfortable 24x7 supporting Production environments
• Strong communication skills
at Our client is a fast-growing European passenger car company.
We are looking for a System Engineer who can manage requirements and data management in Rational Doors and Siemens Polarion. You will be part of a global development team with resources in China, Sweden and the US.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Import of requirement specifications to DOORS module
- Create module structure according to written specification (e-mail, word, etc)
- Format: reqif, word, excel, pdf, csv
- Make adjustments to data required to be able to import to tool
- Review that the result is readable and possible to work with
- Import of information to new or existing modules in DOORS
- Feedback of Compliance status from an excel compliance matrix to a module in DOORS
- Import requirements from one module to another based on baseline/filter…
- Import lists of items: Test cases, documents, etc in excel or csv to a module
- Provide guidance on format to information holder at client
- Link information/attribute data from one module to others
- Status, test results, comment
- Link requirements according to information from the client in any given format
- Export data and reports
- Assemble report based on data from one or several modules according to filters/baseline/written requests in any given format
- Export statistics from data in DOORS modules
- Create filters in DOORS modules
Note: Polarion activities same as DOORS activities, but process, results and structure may vary
Requirements – Must list (short, and real must, no order)
- =>10 years of overall experience in Automotive Industry
- Having requirement management experience in the automotive industry.
- =>3 years of experience in Rational Doors as user
- Knowledge in Siemens Polarion, working knowledge is a plus
- Experience in offshore delivery for more than 7 years
- Able to lead a team of 3 to 5 people and manage temporary additions to team
- Having working knowledge in ASPICE and handling requirements according to ASPICE L2
- Experience in setting up offshore delivery that best fits the expectations of the customer
- Experience in setting up quality processes and ways of working
- Experience in metrics management – propose, capture and share metrics with internal/ external stakeholders
- Good Communication skills in English
Requirements - Good to have list, strictly sorted in falling priority order
- Experience in DevOps framework of delivery
- Interest in learning new languages
- Handling requirements according to ASPICE L3
- Willingness in travel, travel to Sweden may be needed (approx. 1-2 per year)
- Candidate must be driving and proactive person, able to work with minimum supervision and will be asked to give example situations incoming interviews.
- Good team player with attention to detail, self-disciplined, able to manage their own time and workload, proactive and motivated.
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment, innovative thinking.
● Responsible for development, and implementation of Cloud solutions.
● Responsible for achieving automation & orchestration of tools(Puppet/Chef)
● Monitoring the product's security & health(Datadog/Newrelic)
● Managing and Maintaining databases(Mongo & Postgres)
● Automating Infrastructure using AWS services like CloudFormation
● Provide evidences in Infrastructure Security Audits
● Migrating to Container technologies (Docker/Kubernetes)
● Should have knowledge on serverless concepts (AWS Lambda)
● Should be able to work with AWS services like EC2, S3, Cloud-formation, EKS, IAM, RDS, ..etc
What you bring:
● Problem-solving skills that enable you to identify the best solutions.
● Team collaboration and flexibility at work.
● Strong verbal and written communication skills that will help in presenting complex ideas
in an accessible and engaging way.
● Ability to choose the best tools and technologies which best fits the business needs.
● Dynamic, diverse, inclusive startup environment driven by transparency and velocity
● Bright, open, sunny working environment and collaborative office space
● Convenient office locations in Redwood City, Hyderabad and Bangalore tech hubs
● Competitive salaries and company equity, and a focus on developing world class talent operations
● Comprehensive health insurance available (medical) for you and your family
● Unlimited leaves with manager approval and a 3 month paid sabbatical after 3 years of service
● CEO moonshots projects with cash awards every quarter
● Upskilling and learning support including via paid conferences, online courses, and certifications
● Every month Rupees 2,500 will be credited to Sudexo meal card
Your skills and experience should cover:
5+ years of experience with developing, deploying, and debugging solutions on the AWS platform using ALL AWS services such as S3, IAM, Lambda, API Gateway, RDS, Cognito, Cloudtrail, CodePipeline, Cloud Formation, Cloudwatch and WAF (Web Application Firewall).
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Developer: Associate, is required; Amazon Web Services (AWS) DevOps Engineer: Professional, preferred.
5+ years of experience using one or more modern programming languages (Python, Node.js).
Hands-on experience migrating data to the AWS cloud platform
Experience with Scrum/Agile methodology.
Good understanding of core AWS services, uses, and basic AWS architecture best practices (including security and scalability)
Experience with AWS Data Storage Tools.
Experience in Configure and implement AWS tools such as CloudWatch, CloudTrail and direct system logs for monitoring.
Experience working with GIT, or similar tools.
Ability to communicate and represent AWS Recommendations and Standards.
The following areas are highly advantageous:
Experience with Docker
Experience with PostgreSQL database