at With a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company
- The web developer will be responsible for providing full life-cycle development (design, coding, and testing) and maintenance of web-based system on Azure
- Candidate should have experience in GitHub, knowledge of DevOps is a plus
- Experienced in designing and implementing web portals, experience with DNN is a plus
- Experience in Agile project management methodology
- Developing and Delivering Excellent Web based solutions/portals/sites based on customer’s requirement within the stipulated timeline
- The candidate should be flexible to learn new technology and platform and should be creative, innovative for improvement ideas, detail oriented, diligent, and eager to learn and grow
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand how FTP server is setup for the site
- Understand business requirements to apply logic to integrate functionalities
- Identify and understand any technical bugs on the server, site, log files or modules and work on resolving the bugs
- Understand system/site technical requirements and suggest enhancements if applicable
- Designing, coding, unit Testing, and integration with Database
- Handle site deployment
- Designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
- ASP/ASP.NET/VB.NET/MVC/C#/SQL Server 2012+
- GitHub/DevOps, Azure
- Web API/ Web Services, Email Services
Skills and Abilities:
- Be able to work with diverse global teams and in an individual contributor role as needed
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (for local team and global stakeholders/team members)
- Strong task management skills including time management, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility required to attend late evening meetings with global team members
- Attention to detail and delivering quality projects and knowledge assets
About With a leading Business Process Management (BPM) company
A Senior Associate Java WCS Technologist is considered as a senior contributor for complex modules of work by bringing deep core technology expertise and relevant business subject matter expertise to the table.
- Sr. Associate, Technology plays a significant role during the design and implementation of the technological solution for our clients.
- A Sr. Associate, Technology is involved in ensuring a quality technical design that satisfies the business requirements of the client.
- A Sr. Associate, Technology is often involved in package evaluations and recommendations, communicating the technological details of the project to the business users and workshops with the clients. Sr. Associate, Technology also participates in gathering business requirements and assessing existing architectures and resources.
- Sr. Associate, Technology provides leadership to the team by taking responsibility for a specific component or track of the project architecture. By taking on this level of responsibility, a Sr. Associate, Technology spends more time overseeing the tasks required to implement a solution rather than performing the tasks directly. This includes planning, estimation, resource management, issue resolution and quality assurance. A Sr. Associate, Technology is also responsible for coordinating and communicating with the other tracks and disciplines involved in the project.
- In performing the essential functions of this role, the work is fast-paced, moderately noisy and team-based. Additionally, frequent overnight travel is required.
- Prepares the technical design of the more complex technology components within the module (one or more of client/web presentation tier, server tier, data access and data model, integration component, package function customization)
- Participates in and in some cases drives design reviews of other modules and provides insightful comments to improve the design quality and design conformance to standards
- Assists the architect in articulating the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack/package or component or design pattern versus another to the clients and project team and drives selection of technologies, designs to come up with the optimal architecture
- Implements slice of application (EAR) and proofs of concept (spike solution) to prove any new technologies or integration scenarios in the module
- For package implementations, aids the Architect of the project to perform the gap analysis between business requirements and the package features and design the configuration, customizations, extensions, interfaces required to meet the requirements
- Provides innovative solutions to project level technical issues
- Critiques a design created by another designer and helps identify design and performance improvements
- Interacts with a set of clients (client senior developers and architects) to create technology specifications from business requirements for one of the modules within the project
- In some scenarios, collaborates with client developers to design, build, test and deploy the module components and integrate with the rest of the modules
- Raises and drives to closure with the client any technical design and implementation issues in the module and also in the interfaces and interactions with other modules
- Estimates the implementation and deployment of the module based on design architecture, testing strategy and overall project plan
- Assists the architect in coming up with the overall estimates for the project along with any key risks and issues and their mitigation
- Reports progress and issues to the Manager in a timely manner. In particular, to relay issues that might impact on quality or the ability to deliver to timescales or estimates
- Works with team on the development of standards, processes and procedures related to application security, upgrade management, capacity planning, application deployment, performance monitoring/tuning, and failover and disaster recovery
- Mentors the team on the best techniques to debug and troubleshoot design and implementation defects and issues
- Shares point of view on technology stack, package and latest technology and business trends in one or more relevant areas (e.g. eCommerce, Content Management).
- Documents the technical design using UML, suitable design patterns in the form of technical design narrative, object models, sequence diagrams, collaboration diagrams
Experience in: J2EE - Application Servers, Java - ORM, Java - Spring Framework, Core
Java, SQL Development Languages, Java - Web, Presentation Frameworks, Java - Messaging
Implementation, Java Web Services, Planning/ Execution & Tracking, Scoping and
Estimating, Data Modeling, High Availability and Failover Applications, High Throughput / Transaction Application, Logical Architecture Design, OOAD and UML, Package / Vendor Selection, Performance / Capacity Planning, Application, Security.
Ability to abstract detail into larger (repeatable) patterns, familiarity with user centered analysis and evaluation techniques
Understanding of the project life cycle process to effectively be able to manage a sub-
Business Knowledge: Domain experience on Enterprise data warehouse would be a plus.
Personal Attributes: a. Strong and innovative approach to problem solving and finding solutions b. Excellent communicator (written and verbal, formal and informal) c. Flexible and proactive/self-motivated working style with strong personal ownership of problem resolution d. Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision. e. Ability to prioritize when under pressure
Full Time Bachelor’s / Master’s degree (Science or Engineering preferred)
- 5+ years of strong programming experience on the .NET platform(C#.NET)
- Proficient with Web application development – we leverage ASP.NET MVC/Asp.net core / Web API / Typescript / Angular (open to candidates experienced with Web development and zeal to learn)
- Experience building applications leveraging Azure (or AWS)
- Experience with SQL Server (Stored Procedures & UDF) and NoSQL (Cosmos DB or others)
- Good grip on Fundamentals of CS, OOPS Concepts, SOLID Principles, Design Patterns and its usages
- Ability to prepare both high level and low-level design of the system
- Familiarity with TDD, CI/CD, GIT, DevOps
- Experience with microservices architecture
- Hands-on exposure to cloud technologies like( azure/ AWS)
- Provide technical leadership and functional help working closely with team members
- Design, implement and maintain application within all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) on Microsoft Azure (or AWS)
- Independently carry out the activities without much of guidance
- Create, understand, and validate design and estimates and be able to justify them
- Applies knowledge of principles and techniques to solve technical problems.
- Works closely with other functions to understand customer needs and to develop product roadmaps
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills and detail oriented
- Comprehensive understanding of OOPS concepts, data structures, algorithms and product development techniques and theories
- Should be able to design schema for enterprise level applications
- Should be able to apply design patterns
- Should be open to face new challenges and learn new technologies.
- Should be ready to create proof of concepts and explain the value created out of it.
- Responsible for Deliverables on time
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
About OJ Commerce:
OJ Commerce is a fast-growing, profitable online retailer based in Florida, USA with a full-fledged India office based in Chennai driven by a sophisticated, data-driven system to run the operations with virtually no human intervention. We strive to be the best-in-class ecommerce company delivering exceptional value to customers by leveraging technology, innovation and brand-partnerships to provide a seamless & enjoyable shopping of high-quality products at the best prices to our customers.
Work with business-stakeholders to understand requirements, prototype, build and deploy it.
CRUD the backend code you own keeping maintenance, performance and security in mind.
Keep up breast of latest technologies and its ecosystem and adopt ones that aid safe product delivery at speed.
Automate the boring and mundane stuff for you prefer to be productive than being busy.
We are flat. Be responsible for professional growth of self and the team.
- Tune application for performance.
- Take initiatives and manage change to work towards business goals at speed without compromising safety.
- Coach full-stack developers on backend skills.
- Provides problem resolution support, specific to application issues, identifies and resolves problems in application software, determines symptoms and ensures accurate problem definition
Develop functional, architectural and other documentation as required for productive functioning of teams.
- Be the brand ambassador for OJ Commerce by speaking at meetups, conferences, etc.
- We are fluid. Be ready for changing dynamics in responsibilities from time to time. Exciting isn't?
- Take the lead in digital transformation of legacy applications.
What you need to shine?
- You have the prior experience in modernising legacy applications.
- You are a passionate hands-on developer with deep experience in building enterprise grade software in Microsoft ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, SOA, Micro-Services and RESTful Services with knowledge of SQL Server database.
- You have the ability to see and work on the big picture (Application Architecture) and devilish details (Complex Code).
- Strong experience in developing web applications using C#, VB.Net, .NET, LINQ, Net Framework 4.0, MVC 3/4/5, ASP.NET Web API, .Net Core etc.
- You are Cloud savvy, preferably Google Cloud.
- You have rich experience in Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) with good knowledge of practical design-patterns and its applications.
Hands-on experience in building SOA or Micro-services preferably on .NET Core.
Proven Architectural skills with high standards in Code quality
Knowledge of ReactJS/Typescript would be added advantage.
Practical experience in Agile development methodologies of using CI/CD.
Extreme Programming (TDD) experience is sought after by us.
What we Offer
- Greenfield opportunity to transform legacy backend applications to latest technology stack.
- Fast-paced start-up environment: This is not for the faint hearted; you need grit and passion as much as you need the core skills.
- Work in an interdisciplinary team where learning from one another and developing solutions cross-functionally is a key part of our culture.
- Golden opportunity to make history by making big business impact.
- Competitive salary to take good care of self and family.
- Insurance Benefits: Medical and Accident cover.
- Flexible Working Hours
2. Excellent knowledge of database programming using MS SQL Server viz Excellent knowledge of query execution plan, indexing, query optimization, DBCC commands, stored procedures, functions, triggers, cursors etc.
4. Sound Knowledge of latest Architecture trends, Design Patterns and Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
Angular, React/Redux (or Similar Technology)
RESTfull API integration
Experience working with Docker and containerized applications
Experience working with Kubernetes or other container orchestration tools
Knowledge and understanding of working in AWS environments
Experience in full-stack development (with a passion)
RDBMS and Document Database
Experience with Agile/Scrum Development Methodology
Exposure to Continues Integration (CI/ CD) Devops, AWS
Version control systems like Git/ TFS
1. Developing backend using node.js and express
2. Working on MongoDB database
3. Doing front-end development with react.js
problem-solving skills, attention to detail, understanding with 3D technology or engines,cross-team communication and a passion for creative web application development.
● Lead the development of Scapic’s Suite Of Templates
● Create System Architectures for the features to be developed by keeping scale,
reliability and performance in mind
● Minimise the risk and bring in reliability to the development and release of new features
● Build next-generation Spatialized Web Experiences.
● Implement core technology and algorithms for mission critical features and identify new
technologies that can be beneficial for the company and mentor team on those
● Design and develop reusable/distributable web libraries.
● Explore and design dynamic and compelling consumer experiences.
● Manage the development and sharing of specifications between Backend, Frontend, 3D and DevOps team
● Work with DevOps team to ensure proper CI/CD is in place and maintained for best possible DX for developers
● Work closely with UX / UI designers, product managers, project managers and browser engineers
● Passionate about OSS and W3C specs.
● Lead by example and mentor fellow developers.