DescriptionJob Description -
· in building and architecting software solutions in Telecom domain and more specifically in ILL, MPLS, SIP, VPN products
· in software integrations across various tools like SFDC, SAP, Billing Systems etc.,
The ideal candidate would have the following qualifications/experience:
- Bachelor degree (Computer Science) with about 3 - 6 years of experience in software development
- Good experience in Entity modelling
- Knowledge on HTTP, basic programming skills
- Hands on SQL / Core Java Programming skills
- Good experience in J2EE programming frameworks like Spring (SpringMVC, Spring Security, Spring JPA, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring AOP)
Title/Role: Python Django Consultant
Experience: 8+ Years
Work Location: Indore / Pune /Chennai / Vadodara
Notice period: Immediate to 15 Days Max
Key Skills: Python, Django, Crispy Forms, Authentication, Bootstrap, jQuery, Server Side Rendered, SQL, Azure, React, Django DevOps
- Should have knowledge and created forms using Django. Crispy forms is a plus point.
- Must have leadership experience
- Should have good understanding of function based and class based views.
- Should have good understanding about authentication (JWT and Token authentication)
- Django – at least one senior with deep Django experience. The other 1 or 2 can be mid to senior python or Django
- FrontEnd – Must have React/ Angular, CSS experience
- Database – Ideally SQL but most senior has solid DB experience
- Cloud – Azure preferred but agnostic
- Consulting / client project background ideal.
- Server Side Rendered HTML
- Azure SQL
- Azure Active Directory
- Server Side Rendered/jQuery is older tech but is what we are ok with for internal tools. This is a good combination of late adopter agile stack integrated within an enterprise. Potentially we can push them to React for some discreet projects or pages that need more dynamism.
- Should have expertise with deploying and managing Django in Azure.
- Django deployment to Azure via Docker.
- Django connection to Azure SQL.
- Django auth integration with Active Directory.
- Terraform scripts to make this setup seamless.
- Easy, proven to deployment / setup to AWS, GCP.
- Load balancing, more advanced services, task queues, etc.
Technical Lead - .NET
- Develop and deliver technical systems
- Maintain adherence to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Participate in the development and review of documents to comply with SDLC methodologies [e.g., Engineering Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), estimation, Solution Design Document (SDD) and Software Architecture Documents (SAD)]
- Provide support and documentation to assist in sustaining the project during the transition to production where necessary
- Adhere to Application Engineering methodologies, standards, code reviews
- Provide feedback regarding application engineering methodologies, standards, and leading practices when appropriate
- Identify potential points of contention for missed activities and notify project leadership of situation and remediation plan
- Minimize technical exposure and risk on projects
- Provide technical guidance to development team members
- Technical deliverables (i.e., code and documentation) on projects assigned
- Translate detailed Requirements and Design and Solution Architecture deliverables into detailed design specifications
- Maintain effective and consistent communication within the team, with peers, the leadership team, and the peers in other IT groups
- Proactively raise issues to Technical and Group Leads when necessary
- Produce high-quality application engineering deliverables in accordance with the project timeline
- Build and unit test a project to detailed design specifications
- Provide thought leadership and technical guidance to engineering staff
- Review of code completed
- Review performance of developers
- Proactively anticipate project issues before they occur; define the problem; identify possible causes; work with the team to identify solutions; select and implement the most appropriate solution
- Apply judgment in implementing Application Engineering methodologies, processes, and practices to specific requirements of projects/programs which may include product design engineering, information security, code maintainability and reliability
- Bachelor’s OR master’s degree in a technical field and/or equivalent work experience
- At least 3 years acting a senior architecture / technical lead role in a comparable organization
- Significant experience of deploying large, enterprise-wide implementations to significant user volumes
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience leading a team of developers - defining work breakdown structures/tasks, assigning the teamwork items, monitoring, and ensuring quality and adherence to standards etc.
- At least 8 years of relevant hands-on work experience building, integrating, and delivering enterprise-wide web and windows applications using Microsoft and other technologies for large organizations on complex projects
- 8+ years of ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net experience
- 8+ years of experience of working with applications that have a SQL Server backend
- 5+ years of experience with Object-Relational Mappers such as Entity Framework, ADO.NET, Dapper
- Expert level knowledge of .NET Web API is required. .NET Core knowledge is preferred, but Web API experience with legacy .NET is ok
- 5+ years of experience with GIT
- 3+ years of experience of Azure Devops
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD) principles, and familiarity with many design patterns for Software applications.
- Demonstrated expertise in application design and construction, work breakdown structure of items, design and code reviews, unit test and build activities, deployment and performance related activities, documentation, support, and training/mentoring
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Nice to have:
- Ideally experience working with SSRS, SSIS
- Experience with MongoDB or another document database would be a plus
- Knowledge and experience with working on N-Tier applications.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships
- Experience working on projects following Agile methodologies would be ideal
- Experience working with Azure or other cloud providers would be ideal
- Ability to work within diverse, global, virtual teams.
- Proven ability to thrive under pressure
- Some experience with design and prototyping tools and diagramming is desired
- Should have 2-5 yrs Years of Working Experience in a DevOps.
- Proficient in capacity planning - Design, implement and enhance CI and CD platforms.
- Design systems architecture for product using Linux and Linux application stacks (Mysql, Redis, Java, Python etc)
- Design, implement, enhance and manage internal cloud offerings
- Understand and Automate and solutions for permanently fix to prevent outages / downtimes
- Responsible for architecting deployments for High availability, scalability and reliability
- Design and implement platforms for monitoring, log processing, metrics collection and data visualisation.
- Script and code automation tools (in shell/python etc) for automation and efficient management of product.
- Infrastructure and platform security. (Securing our infrastructure from threats)
- Should have good experience on Public clouds(AWS/GCP)
- Ability to code (Python/Java/PHP/Shell)
- Running production infrastructure with fully automated principles. (Automating everything that can be automated)
- Actively problem solve and plan for the future: do not just solve today’s problems
Hammoq is an exponentially growing Startup in US and UK.
Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments
Build and deploy automation, monitoring, and analysis solutions
Manage our continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency
Implement industry best practices for system hardening and configuration management
Secure, scale, and manage Linux virtual environments
Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disaster recovery, and security/performance monitoring
Continuously evaluate existing systems with industry standards, and make recommendations for improvement
Desired Skills & Experiences
Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
Understanding of system administration in Linux environments
Strong knowledge of configuration management tools
Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins, Travis CI, Circle CI
Strong communication and documentation skills
An ability to drive to goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail
Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
In PM's Words
Bash scripting, Containerd(or docker), Linux Operating system basics, kubernetes, git, Jenkins ( or any pipeline management), GCP ( or idea on any cloud technology)
Linux is major..most of the people are coming from Windows.. we need Linux.. and if windows is also there it will be added advantage
There is utmost certainilty that you will be working with an amazing team...
Anaxee is India's REACH Engine! To provide access across India, we need to build highly scalable technology which needs scalable Cloud infrastructure. We’re seeking an experienced cloud engineer with expertise in AWS (Amazon Web Services), GCP (Google Cloud Platform), Networking, Security, and Database Management; who will be Managing, Maintaining, Monitoring, Handling Cloud Platforms, and ensuring the security of the same.
You will be surrounded by people who are smart and passionate about the work they are doing.
Every day will bring new and exciting challenges to the job.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 1 year and Above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs. 1.8 LPA to Rs. 2.64 LPA
About the company:
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile Outreach & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach the remotest parts of India, on-demand.
We want to make REACH across India (remotest places), as easy as ordering pizza, on-demand. Already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Anaxee is one of the very few venture-funded startups in Central India | Website: www.anaxee.com
Important: Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand this goal - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
Responsibilities (You will enjoy the process):
#Triage and troubleshoot issues on the AWS and GCP and participate in a rotating on-call schedule and address urgent issues quickly
#Develop and leverage expert-level knowledge of supported applications and platforms in support of project teams (architecture guidance, implementation support) or business units (analysis).
#Monitoring the process on production runs, communicating the information to the advisory team, and raising production support issues to the project team.
#Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management
#Developing and implementing technical efforts to design, build, and deploy AWS and GCP applications at the direction of lead architects, including large-scale data processing and advanced analytics
#Participate in all aspects of the SDLC for AWS and GCP solutions, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance
#Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix, and document problems, and implement preventive measures
#Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training as required
#Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS and GCP infrastructure and systems; Design, deploy, maintain, automate & troubleshoot virtual servers and storage systems, firewalls, and Load Balancers in our hybrid cloud environment (AWS and GCP)
What makes a great DevOps Engineer (Cloud) for Anaxee:
#Candidate must have sound knowledge, and hands-on experience, in GCP (Google Cloud Platform) and AWS (Amazon Web Services)
#Good hands-on Linux Operating system OR any other similar distributions, viz. Ubuntu, CentOS, RHEL/RedHat, etc.
#1+ years of experience in the industry
#Bachelor's degree preferred with Science/Maths background (B.Sc/BCA/B.E./B.Tech)
#Enthusiasm to learn new software, take ownership and latent desire and curiosity in the related domain like Cloud, Hosting, Programming, Software development, security.
#Demonstrable skills troubleshooting a wide range of technical problems at application and system level, and have strong organizational skills with eye for detail.
#Prior knowledge of risk-chain is an added advantage
#AWS/GCP certifications is a plus
#Previous startup experience would be a huge plus.
The ideal candidate must be experienced in cloud-based tech, with a firm grasp on emerging technologies, platforms, and applications, and have the ability to customize them to help our business become more secure and efficient. From day one, you’ll have an immediate impact on the day-to-day efficiency of our IT operations, and an ongoing impact on our overall growth
What we offer
#Exciting challenges to learn grow and implement notions
#ESOPs (Employee Stock Ownership Plans)
#Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office,
#And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC-funded startup.
What happens after you apply?
You will receive an acknowledgment email with company details.
If gets shortlisted, our HR Team will get in touch with you (Call, Email, WhatsApp) in a couple of days
Rest all the information will be communicated to you then via our AMS.
Our expectations before/after you click “Apply Now”
Read about Anaxee: http://www.anaxee.com/
Watch this six mins pitch to get a better understanding of what we are into https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
Let's dive into detail (Company Presentation): https://bit.ly/anaxee-deck-brands
> You need to have:
- An analytical mind with strong logical & reasoning ability
- Very good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good application development skills.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Should have excellent coding/Programming skills
- A quick learning ability
Start your Journey with us for a high growth, flying career!
> We at Deqode
- Have flexible 5 working days
- Work on bleeding edge technologies (Blockchain/ AI/ Deep learning/ RL/ Quantum computing).
- Have desirable Perks.
- Have the best Financial Pay scale in the industry.
- Practice Democracy of thoughts.
- Believe in working hard and party harder.
Join us and be a part of a team that breathes technology.
Technology Stack - Mean stack/Mern Stack, Full stack, React.js, React Native, Nodejs, ROR, Angular, Python, Blockchain, AI/ ML.
> We are looking for candidates who have a thirst for gaining knowledge, are passionate about coding :) Kindly revert back with your updated CV.
DevOps Engineer Skills Building a scalable and highly available infrastructure for data science Knows data science project workflows Hands-on with deployment patterns for online/offline predictions (server/serverless)
Experience with either terraform or Kubernetes
Experience of ML deployment frameworks like Kubeflow, MLflow, SageMaker Working knowledge of Jenkins or similar tool Responsibilities Owns all the ML cloud infrastructure (AWS) Help builds out an entirely CI/CD ecosystem with auto-scaling Work with a testing engineer to design testing methodologies for ML APIs Ability to research & implement new technologies Help with cost optimizations of infrastructure.
Knowledge sharing Nice to Have Develop APIs for machine learning Can write Python servers for ML systems with API frameworks Understanding of task queue frameworks like Celery